Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sexfightn in the deep dark

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: Sexfightn in the deep dark

Sexfightn in the deep dark
    Welcome all! Work, family time, and a much deserved vacation kept me busy for awhile so it is fitting that my first comments for awhile are for a story that took some time to complete. Regardless, it was well worth the wait. I am also a fan of both female combatants verbal fencing while physically matching sexual assets in the arena. Dialogue while locked in battle really enhances the story in my opinion and this tale did not disappoint. The dirty insults hurled back and forth emphasized the hatred and elevated my enjoyment of the story. THanks again for taking the time to create and share.

Junior Hostboard Member

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: Sexfightn in the deep dark

Members do not see advertisements
    so great story,thank you so much,go on please.but in real life sexfight,most of them will lay side by side with lock them legs tighter even along them foot to adjusted them posision to finger-fuckeathother until to find it out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12