Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 1

A belated happy new year to all HB denizens. And why not get 2019 off to a flying start with a brand new chapter of Boarding School Queen?

I must confess I didn't expect to be away this long catching up on other projects, but BSQ was my first baby and I couldn't leave off her for ever. The new chapter chronicles our favourite heroines still locking horns as they strive to settle Cardugan Academy's titfighting and sexfighting balance of power once and for all. With more mayhem, drama, shocks, reversals and nefarious consequences along the way of course!

I'd like to take the opportunity to acknowledge and thank two good friends: Rocko23, who has supported and encouraged me all the way in getting the new chapter off the ground; and Augur, who has acted as an expert consultant on the characteristics of certain key parts of the female anatomy - I'll leave you to guess which ones!

Those familiar with my stories will know to expect a series sometimes involving plot exposition leading up to the fight rather than simply a self-contained fight tale in one post. I'll try to end on a good cliffhanger if that's the case! Some things don't change.

All the best for 2019!
    Ragnar0k

=========================
    You can discover samples of my work, including free commissioned fem vs fem artwork by browsing the following links:

Evaine Publishing's Books and Publications Spotlight

Excalib | DeviantArt

「Ragnar0k」のプロフィール [pixiv]
    =========================

Links to chapter 6
    BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 2
    BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 3
    BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 4
    BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 5

Links to chapter 5
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 4
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 5
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 6
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 7

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the Boarding School Queen titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k 2019

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - part 1

The girls’ feet stamp on the floor vigorously as they tussle wildly, grunting and panting in the centre of the room. Loud, meaty slaps of tit striking tit ring out repeatedly as they thrust and parry with all the skill of championship fencers, each girl striving to create the opening she needs. Gritting her teeth, the tall, curvy blonde moves forward suddenly, launching a flurry of blows with her big swinging orbs. Her opponent gasps as her smaller but equally shapely breasts absorb the weight of the attack, shockwaves rippling through the abused titflesh. Before the brunette can recover and retaliate, the blonde grips her firmly by the shoulders, slamming their tits together with brutal force, repeating the same mantra her sparring partners heard many times before: “I – HATE – AMITA – KAUR!!”

The long autumn half-term was finally dragging to its conclusion and Amita noticed that most of the leaves had dropped from the ancient yew tree in the centre of the quad as she made her way there just before break time. The popular Sikh girl had been in a quandary lately and had arranged to meet Helen Brodie to seek her advice. Pulling her coat around her more closely against the chill she sat on a bench and waited for her friend.

Amita had never imagined that her hard-won victory over Susan Walkerburn in their first league encounter would leave her feeling as vexed as she was right now. A sensation amplified by her outrage on discovering Susan had instigated a whispering campaign against her lately. Although exasperated by her rival’s bitchy behaviour, deep down Amita could hardly blame her. For all that victory over Susan meant to her, it had signally failed to answer the crucial question that defined their rivalry above all else: which one of the two chestiest girls in the entire Sixth form was proud owner of indisputably the best rack? It was a question that still preoccupied Amita most days, and she was pretty sure must be preying on Susan’s mind too if the bitchy comments reported back to her were anything to go by.

She explained her thoughts and feelings as best she could when Helen turned up and the raven-haired girl sat pursing her lips for a moment, deep in thought. “Well, on a purely practical level, CATS rules don’t allow Susan the right to call a rematch until she's fought through the next round of playoffs. And given your high position in the league, you really have nothing to gain and everything to lose if she goads you into accepting one at this stage.”

“I know,” Amita sighed. “But meanwhile she’s going around dissing me, reminding the other girls how her big tits dominated mine for much of the match.”

Helen looked searchingly into her friend’s eyes. “Come on, you got the victory – that’s the most important thing, surely?”

“Yes, I know!” Amita kicked a pebble across the quad. “But until I prove my tits against hers she’ll never shut up about it!”

Helen sympathised with her friend’s dilemma, but her eye remained on the bigger picture. “Look, for what it’s worth seems to me you’re more than capable of taking her tit to tit … I mean it’s not like hers have any natural advantage, is it? I just wouldn’t risk it right now.”

“I guess…” Amita sighed wistfully, her thoughts casting back unavoidably to the fight all over again. Although confident to take her chances in a rematch, the fact remained the blonde’s big orbs had dominated hers for much of their first match. That Susan had proven so adept at titfighting from the start had caused comment at the time, leading Helen Brodie to accuse Mhairi MacGregor of coaching her prot?g? in secret to ambush her opponent with her tits in what was fundamentally billed as a sexfight. Whatever the real reason, Amita remained happier to ascribe any imbalance between them during their first titfight to her rival’s superior grasp of tactics, rather than any inherent inferiority in the capabilities of her own breasts. And since then, she’d made damn sure to practice all the right moves to ensure that neither Susan, nor any other girl, would be allowed to get the drop on her big, proud boobs ever again.

With break time nearly over Helen cleared her throat to sum up. “Look, I understand how you must feel but Susan’s just being a bitch. You won fair and square last time - by the rules. Even though you seem curious still to match tits with her, you don’t owe her a rematch so try to forget about it till next term, okay? Assuming Susan makes it through the playoffs, then you can settle that burning question once and for all.”

“Wait till next term… hmm, I suppose you’re right.” But as they got up to go Amita still didn’t seem all that convinced.

---oOo---

Parting company with Helen outside Arts, Amita still had 5 minutes to kill and went into the loo, checking her hair quickly in the mirror before entering the first cubicle. Locking the door, she dropped her panties and had just squatted when the toilet door swung open and two girls walked in chatting.

“… so, everyone can see how my superior tits have literally got hers on the ropes now. That’s when the silly bitch panics…”

Oooh… what did she do about that?!”

Amita couldn’t identify the more softly spoken of the new arrivals, but her pulse raced at the sound of Susan Walkerburn’s slightly husky tones and she hurried to finish her pee as Susan gave a derisive snort. “Well, she abandons the titfight altogether. Turns it into a proper brawl, pulling my hair out by the roots… and more underhand stuff besides!”

“The cheating bitch! I’m surprised the judges didn’t declare it void after that!”

“Yes, and worst of it is she’s refusing a rematch!”

Amita had heard enough, her expression darkening as she wiped quickly.

“She must be running scared of your breasts …”

“Oh aye, mine’ll crush hers for sure next time we… eh?!”

Both girls turned around in surprise as Amita unlocked the cubicle door and stepped out, recognising Susan’s companion straight away as one of the more sycophantic beta types that hung around with Susan and Mhairi.

“Fuck are you two on about?” Amita said, her eyes preternaturally calm although the others could see she was already bunching her fists. The beta girl looked quickly from one to the other and gave an apologetic cough. “Better be off – byeee Susie!”

Ignoring her departure, Susan Walkerburn folded her arms beneath her breasts and stood her ground coolly. “Well, of course you’ll hear things you don’t like… if you’re going to go around spying on me in the loos.”

The Sikh girl exhaled in exasperation. “I wasn’t spying, I was peeing! Besides, you’ve no business calling the result of our match into question. I won. Fair and square. End of.”

Now it was the blonde’s turn to raise her voice. “Don’t give me that ‘end of’! Not when we both know my rack practically owned yours the entire match!”

“Bitch, that’s such a lie!” Amita was shouting now, but her eyes showed a chink of doubt. “Besides, it wasn’t meant to be a breast battle as you know very well-”

“Pass it off how you like,” Susan interjected. “But like I said at the time, our tits still have unfinished business. Don’t you agree… bitch?”

But Amita wasn’t biting – at least not yet. “You know well as I do, rules say I don’t owe a rematch till you recover your ranking in the playoffs, period!”

“‘Rules say…’. Fine, hide behind the rules then – coward!”

“I’m no coward, BITCH!”

Susan smiled grimly. “How about proving it then – we can settle it with a titfight this very night, only in private. No judges, no seconds or witnesses. Just my breasts against your breasts, on the line, no funny stuff.”

Susan could see Amita’s mind was working and moved quickly to close the deal.

“We continue the fight without breaks until loser concedes with a total submission – and that means total, right? And, best of all, no one else needs know, so your precious place in the rankings remains untouched, whatever happens.”

Amita hesitated a moment longer before desire trumped any lingering doubts. “Fine, but if I do agree, how are we going to do this without bringing the whole school down on us? I mean it’s not like you and I could ever have a quiet tit battle together.”

The blonde’s grin confirmed she’d already thought of a solution to this. “Course, we’d soon attract an audience if we kicked off anywhere near the dorms. But what about the laundry? I happen to have… a copy of the spare key!”

Amita whistled – she had to admit her rival had identified the perfect location for a private fight. Situated in a separate annexe that was unoccupied at night, the laundry room was far enough away to ensure complete privacy once the teachers had begun to enforce the curfew. And the laundry room was always kept warm, while the linoleum floor was soft enough to cushion the inevitable falls.

Susan could barely believe her luck as Amita nodded her assent. “So, its agreed then. Just my rack against your rack in a very private match to finish what we started. Let’s meet there at 10.25 just before curfew. Wear your T-shirt and panties into the laundry – leave your other clothes outside.”

The blonde gave her rival a reappraising look. “Maybe you’re not so scared after all, but don’t be in any doubt - my tits will own yours by the end of the night.”

“I don’t think so,” Amita snapped back. “I’ve waited a long time for this, and I won’t let up even for a second – not until I’ve squeezed the life out of your fat jugs with my better rack.”

“Oooh, better not use all your best lines before our little t?te-?-t?te tonight!” Susan jibed. “Now, must dash – don’t be late!”

For all her bravado, the blonde left the room feeling a strange nervous sensation in the pit of her stomach even as she congratulated herself on how brilliantly she’d engineered the showdown that had been preying on her mind almost daily since her defeat.

“I won’t.” Amita shouted after Susan, feeling a sense of relief bordering on euphoria now that their long-anticipated titfight was finally going ahead. Left alone for a moment the Sikh girl reached inside her blouse, cupping and squeezing her heavy brown breasts gently, almost as if weighing up her chances of winning tonight.

---oOo---

A storm rolled in from the west during that night’s communal meal, grey clouds racing across the sky to deposit driving rain against the old window panes. Amita found she could hardly eat in any case, chasing her food around the plate with a fork without enthusiasm. She resisted the urge to tell Helen anything about what was going to be happening later and retired to her room early claiming she had a headache.

By 9.15 pm, Amita was lying on top of her bed dressed in the white T-shirt and black panties she’d chosen to wear that night. Her mind was racing, and she found it impossible to concentrate for more than a few moments on anything not related to her fight with Susan. With over an hour to go, Amita’s breasts were already becoming turgid, and the mere thought of that crucial first impact with Susan’s big jugs was making her nipples hard.

Resting her head on the pillow with a sigh, Amita began massaging one nipple gently between thumb and forefinger while her other hand strayed automatically to her crotch. The fact she was damp down there didn’t really come as a surprise. Slipping her fingers inside her panties, she began stroking rhythmically, parting the thick pubes until her fingertips could reach her moist, fleshy labial lips. Letting out a deeper sigh, Amita began pleasuring herself while concentrating her mind’s eye on what her own breasts were going to do to their inferior rivals.

Susan arrived at the chosen venue a few minutes before the appointed time and, after checking the coast was clear, stripped down to her light grey T-shirt over white panties before padding barefoot into the laundry room. The place was exactly as she’d hoped she’d find it, warm, clean and softly lit once she’d worked out how to switch only the side lamps on. Susan wheeled the massive deep bins full of dirty laundry to one side to create a space in the centre big enough for the two girls to fight in, then padded the surrounding table tops with folded clean linen to cushion them from any falls. Standing back to admire her handiwork briefly, Susan imagined how hilarious it would be if they toppled and fell inside one of the laundry bins while fighting.

Although the room was warm and humid the blonde felt a shiver run down her spine as she wondered what her exacting, tit goddess mother would make of all this. She hadn’t felt able to confess even to her earlier defeat, but victory tonight would expunge her shame and put her back on the high pedestal that Sharon Walkerburn kept burnishing for her.

Looking down as she continued pacing the room, Susan saw her thick nipples tenting the T-shirt material. She was more than desperate to start, and her breasts had certainly got the message, swelling to almost their full fighting size already. Just like Amita, she’d been unable to resist servicing herself during the long hours of waiting, and the fingers of her right hand smelled strongly of pussy musk. Having a sudden thought, she lifted her T-shirt and smeared the scent liberally across her nipples. That’ll let the bitch know who she’s fighting. Now, where the fuck is she?

A moment later she felt a blast of cold air as Amita entered the room, dark brown eyes acknowledging Susan coldly as she shut the door carefully behind her.

“I thought you weren’t going to show,” the blonde jibed, mostly to mask her own state of nervous excitement.

The Sikh girl’s reply was steady and controlled. “Actually, you were early. I’m dead on time.”

Noticing the key was still in the lock where Susan had left it, Amita locked the door purposefully behind her and turned to face her rival. So, this is it she thought, her eyes feasting on her rival’s voluptuous frame clad only in tight grey T-shirt and white panties, taking in as much detail as she could without ogling her opponent. The blonde was eyeing Amita up simultaneously, noting how those big tits stretched her white T-shirt; the big, dark areoles visible, long, thick nipples almost poking through the thin material.

“So, here we are.” said Amita, pacing forward slowly until they stood no more than four short paces apart.

“Yes, here we are,” agreed Susan.

“I’m thinking we should reconfirm the ground rules first.” Amita said casually, as if they were about to discuss the weather.

“Right!” Susan’s response rang out louder than intended in the quiet stillness of the laundry and she lowered her voice. “So just remember, this is all about tits.”

“I know it’s about tits.”

“That means we can only use limbs to hold or restrain, not to damage or interfere with the tit battle in any way.”

“Agreed. And that also means we don’t let our pussies get in the way either?”

Susan thought about that one for a moment. “Well, let’s be realistic: they’re bound to come into contact in a close clinch, even if they just brush together.”

“I agree. Then let’s agree to no overt tribbing to weaken your opponent then.”

“I think that works.”

“Ok, then let’s do this.”

Susan held her hand up like a traffic cop. “What about victory conditions?”

Amita looked slightly puzzled. “I thought that was settled: fight continues without breaks until loser concedes. Only a total, unconditional submission by one of us can end this.”

“And afterwards…” Susan added.

“Afterwards?”

Susan’s tone was blunter now, suspecting her rival might be mocking her. “You’ve studied the form book in these matters – so you must know ‘to the victor belongs the spoils’.”

“Oh, that?” Amita dead-panned. “Well, I’m looking forward to a good face-sitting soon if that’s what you’re on about.”

“And I’m looking forward to making you eat those very words and my pussy – after my big tits destroy yours!” Susan growled, pulling her T-shirt over her head and throwing it aside in one clean motion, letting her pendulous orbs bounce free.

Staring at her rival’s voluminous teats undulating and swaying as they settled down on her chest, Amita felt her mouth go dry. Big, fleshy, firm white tits looking even more dangerous than she remembered. Large pink areolae topped by those long, thick nipples that had come so close to defeating her own before. Realising her expression betrayed her surprise the Sikh girl quickly assumed her poker face. Too late: Susan had a predatory smirk as she cupped her breasts in both hands.

“That’s right, bitch. Take good look. These big girls are going to enjoy flattening your little brown softies."

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Amita snapped. "You haven’t seen what you’re up against yet.”

When the Sikh girl removed her top in turn, it was the blonde’s turn to feel overawed by the expanse of heavyweight flesh swinging free. Cupping her assets as Susan had, Amita flaunted full brown breasts every bit as large and pendulous as Susan’s whiteys, topped with those long, firm nipples protruding from dark brown areolae that were fully an inch and a half across. Having been granted the opportunity to compare their naked racks close-up, minor yet perceptible differences came up that neither girl had appreciated before: how Amita's breasts jutted out in a slightly more pronounced way than the Susan’s, with the blonde’s pair appearing to be marginally rounder and fuller than her opponent’s. How these small differences would translate into battle-worthiness was anyone’s guess however. What both girls understood would prove decisive in this battle was whose tits were meatier and tougher, whose nipples were harder, who possessed the higher pain threshold and who had greater staying power: in short, whose rack was best.

None of this could be determined until their rapidly swelling boobs had been blooded in battle and both girls were growing anxious to start before their pre-fight nerves got any worse. Amita reached down first and hooked her fingers in her panties, shimmying out of them. Susan was nearly as surprised as she'd been by her opponent's bush first time round. She knew Sikh women weren’t meant to shave in any case, but Amita’s pubis seemed exceptionally well-endowed with an impenetrable dark bush that obscured her vulva completely from Susan’s viewing angle. Not to be outdone, the blonde removed her panties just as nimbly revealing a golden-brown bush that was as hirsute as any blonde could expect to be, although clearly no match for Amita’s in the hairiness stakes.

Both girls were steeling themselves, getting ready to rush when Susan saw Amita pause as if she’d just remembered something. The Sikh girl’s hand went to her groin and she rummaged under her pubes before bringing it back up, smearing her glistening fingers across her breasts just as Susan had earlier.

“Want to call it, bitch?” Amita hissed, eyes narrowing dangerously.

“Now!” Susan shouted back, and suddenly they were charging forward at full pelt across the short distance of floor separating them.

End of Part 1
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; February 3rd, 2020 at 11:44 AM.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 1

This looks to be the beginning of great things yet to come...

To paraphrase the great Richard Pryor: "I like it, boy...it's got po ten cha!"

Seriously though, Rags, it's great to see you back here with tales of those catty, horny school girls.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Regards,

A. P.

PS...Full PELT? Who knew?
    Last edited by apenman; January 13th, 2019 at 01:15 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Good start ! Hot and promising ! My particular taste is mostly to read about MILF, but i liked it.
    Maybe you will surprise us with their moms later... maybe in a kinky way of sexfight action with... (LOL, i friendly tease you my friend. The story is yours write it with your so talented pen, you are one of the best here !)
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; January 13th, 2019 at 01:00 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why am I not the least bit surprised you decided to end the first part there...?

Anyhow, great start, Rags! I'm looking forward to see the rest - will Amita's tiny bit perkier jugs ultimately be able to overwhelm Susan's rack, or will the blonde's slightly rounder, ampler boobs prevail over their dusky counterparts?

Now, get back to writing, you lazy bum!

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Augur;1980024]Why am I not the least bit surprised you decided to end the first part there...?

"Now, get back to writing, you lazy bum!"

Augur!

Finally! Somebody had to say it...

Rags has been far too busy living the good life, vacationing in all these trendy European locations (no doubt enjoying wine, women and song). It's about damn time he got back to the work of crafting woman to woman trysts...The lazy bum!

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

[QUOTE=apenman;1980025]
    Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Why am I not the least bit surprised you decided to end the first part there...?

"Now, get back to writing, you lazy bum!"

Augur!

Finally! Somebody had to say it...

Rags has been far too busy living the good life, vacationing in all these trendy European locations (no doubt enjoying wine, women and song). It's about damn time he got back to the work of crafting woman to woman trysts...The lazy bum!

A.P.
    Dammit A.P. - All that trendy travelling you make reference to was purely for RESEARCH purposes! Lazy bum indeed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post

Anyhow, great start, Rags! I'm looking forward to see the rest - will Amita's tiny bit perkier jugs ultimately be able to overwhelm Susan's rack, or will the blonde's slightly rounder, ampler boobs prevail over their dusky counterparts?

Now, get back to writing, you lazy bum!
    Augs, my man - fear not. You know how I hate keeping folks on tenterhooks when there's overwhelming to be done!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Good start ! Hot and promising ! My particular taste is mostly to read about MILF, but i liked it.
    Maybe you will surprise us with their moms later... maybe in a kinky way of sexfight action with... (LOL, i friendly tease you my friend. The story is yours write it with your so talented pen, you are one of the best here !)
    Hey Giannis, very glad you enjoyed the start.

So here's the thing, as you mentioned it: I'm very keen to follow the daughter's fight with a mom's fight. And it will very likely be a sexfight... as well as an opportunity for those mature racks to measure up, of course!
    I hope that's something extra to look forward to my friend!