Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 3

Here's part 3 of Susan vs Amita - and looks like both girls still have plenty of fuel left in the tank!

Ragnar0k

=========================
    You can discover samples of my work, including commissioned fem vs fem artwork by browsing the following links:

Evaine Publishing's Books and Publications Spotlight

Excalib | DeviantArt

「Ragnar0k」のプロフィール [pixiv]
    =========================

Links to chapter 6
    BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 1
    BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 2
    BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 4
    BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 5

Links to chapter 5
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 4
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 5
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 6
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 7

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the Boarding School Queen titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k 2019

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boarding School Queen Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - part 3

Groaning in ecstasy as powerful hormone cocktails released by their mammary ejaculations aroused them while numbing the pain, Amita and Susan pressed in more urgently now; fighting to break the stalemate between the powerful rival pairs of lactating udders. As milky cum continued welling up their hot tits began to slip and slide, first one mighty rack then the other threatening to displace its rival amid all that sticky lubricant. Almost subconsciously they felt their slick thighs twining, drooling pussies so close now that their pubes constantly scraped and chafed, each opposing vulva feeling its rival’s heat. Meanwhile they continued kneading, rolling and crushing their expressing teats together, as if determined to drain each other of every drop of cum.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck…fuck… FUCK!” Susan squealed as her trapped udders came under exquisite pressure, causing another heavy surge of nipple-cum. The blonde’s head went back in anguish as Amita tightened her grip, working her big brown tits dangerously against the blonde’s straining rack. Then it was Amita’s turn to gasp in shock as Susan’s right breast bulged under her left, squeezing it upwards. Spread out of position, Amita’s big jugs jerked and strained as the blonde trapped them tight against her mighty orbs, pumping and kneading them in tight, controlling circles.

“Ahhhh… uuuuhhhh… ahh …. shiiiiitt!”

“Now can you feel me… draining your fat fuckers… bitch?”

Susan flexed her pale tits against Amita’s again, and this time the Sikh girl really felt it, her mind in a growing state of turmoil as renewed sensory shocks to her embattled areolae flooded her breasts with more hormones, triggering her turgid glands to erupt forcibly all over again.

“Ohhhhhhhhh…yes… YES!” Susan groaned ecstatically, sensing a crushing victory over her bitter rival drawing much closer. But as the blonde warrior squeezed hard, the additional lubrication proved an unexpected boon to her writhing foe who managed to slide a trapped boob free. To Amita’s delight it was her dominant right, the larger of the two, and she pressed it back hard into the action, determined to reverse Susan’s short-lived advantage over her.

Heads thrown back in anguish, they resumed crushing and squeezing each other’s udders without mercy. Lower down, taut bellies smacked together wetly, and pubic mounds ground in opposition but this was all subsidiary to the breast battle above. As the tiring adversaries remained locked in an interminably long, orgasm-inducing squeeze, even the powerful hormones stimulating their youthful milk ducts were failing to keep up and the rate of flow from both prodigious sets of mammaries seemed in terminal decline. Both girls were feeling mighty drained. At the same time the pressure was quickly becoming intolerable.

Feeling as if her lungs were about to collapse Susan began coughing and gasping.

“Ohhhhhh shit... can't breathe!”

“That a … submission?!”

“Nn-ooo… no fucking… way!”

“S-submit girl… before I milk your… flaccid bags dry!” Amita groaned, eyes screwed tightly shut. But in truth each girl knew she had reached her limit and could barely go on squeezing a second longer. Relaxing their grips as if by some unspoken agreement, they staggered apart and doubled up, gasping and coughing, too shattered and drained to speak or do anything else for the moment.

Straightening up, Susan stumbled back disorientated and settled her ample derri?re on a nearby table top, cupping her dripping breasts as if they were delicate bone china that would shatter if dropped. Shaking her head, Amita staggered to a table opposite Susan and immediately began checking her breasts for battle damage. Warm cum still ran off their heaving tits and down their glistening, sweat-sheened flanks. The floor where they had been fighting was awash with liquid.

The girls licked their wounds as best they could, gently massaging their breasts to get them back into some sort of shape for the next round. Both racks showed redness and damage and although they had swollen a cup size or two at the height of battle, the protracted milking and squeezing duel had left each individual breast more perceptibly flaccid and saggy than either had seen of her own or her rival’s racks before. This uncommon state seemed merely to accentuate the more pronounced way Amita’s jutted out, giving her pendulous brown melons a leaner, slightly upturned profile compared to Susan’s, more rounded, hanging orbs.

“Bet you never imagined your tits looking so sad, red and miserable when you woke up this morning,” Amita smiled grimly at her rival.

Susan coughed and spat hard before responding. “I’ll give you this much – you’re a tough bitch, but we both know my jugs are still stronger. It might take all night, but I’m going to take even more pleasure in crushing your weak tits like putty.”

“In your dreams… now I’ve got your measure and we both know these firm babes will flatten yours into submission.”

“I wouldn’t overrate your chances, girl,” the blonde smirked, shifting a hand down between her legs and stroking her damp pubes for a moment before opening wider and easing her labia apart, exposing her erect pink clit to Amita.

Amita laughed harshly. “Is that supposed to impress – or scare me?”

Cupping her left breast, she dropped her other hand down to her groin, stroking through and parting her mane of pubes until she found her throbbing clit too with a satisfied groan. “Remember what happened the last time these two ladies met?” Amita grinned, displaying the big, glistening head to her rival, reminding Susan of her victory in their previous sexfight.

Starting to massage her wet pussy in earnest Amita realised, as Susan had, that by keeping herself on a sexual high, the endorphins released would help reduce the throbbing pain in her breasts before the contest resumed. Each girl now watched her opponent’s lewd actions with a degree of curiosity while frigging herself steadily, aiming for maximum pain relief without necessarily working herself into a climax. It soon became apparent that the erotic sensations were helping to stimulate and revive their injured breasts which grew more tumescent again, the nipples hardening visibly. After a time, the shlock-shlock-shlocking sounds of pussy-fingering abated and raised eyebrows glances confirmed they were ready to resume.

The competing scents of milk, sweat, pussy musk and cum hung in the close air as Susan and Amita rose silently and padded back to the centre of the room eyeing each other warily but quietly relieved that the fight was upon them again. This time the Sikh attacked first with a defiant shout, cinnamon tits swinging as she pulled her rival in close so that their big, hanging udders slammed together with a weighty smack. Susan’s eyes flashed a challenge as she flung her breasts back hard against her opponent’s. “That still the best your saggy tits can do?” In reply, Amita swung a full mammary broadside at Susan’s rack furiously, once, twice and again, forcing her opponent to retreat several steps. “My saggy…? I’ll show you what my tits can do!” she hissed.

Sensing the fight entering a pivotal moment they leaped together as one, rising on their toes to collide with a resounding slap of titmeat. All hell broke loose now, as the naked rivals lunged at each other, driving their immense udders together in repeated violent collisions, bare feet scuffing and sliding across the polished floor. Both girl's faces became distorted masks of pain and anger as their meaty flesh collided wetly, shaking and rippling across their chests. Almost every time the massive mammaries met head on, their taut, equally large nipples rubbed together; that intense contact keeping both girls sexually aroused, despite the pain, keeping them wet and excited as they battled and strained

For what seemed like hours but may have been only minutes, Susan and Amita stood toe to toe and beat their hanging breasts into each other relentlessly. In a battle of such huge, well-matched racks there is little way to tell whose breasts are slowly winning the battle. Infinitesimal differences in weight and structural strength can be more than offset by shrewd tactical awareness, and the confidence to meet an opponent’s most violent efforts with equal or greater force. But gradually, after a time, Amita's big jugs seemed to drive deeper into Susan’s heavy globes more often than the reverse was happening. Soon the dark-haired warrior was unleashing such well-timed frontal slams that she began to move Susan back a little with each blow. The blonde’s anxiety showed in her eyes as she was forced to parry her rival’s swinging attack once again before heaving her mighty jugs back in retaliation. She knew her opponent’s powerful teats held no advantage over hers in weight or size, yet they were severely testing the strength and resiliency of her own as the battle wore on. Get a grip girl! Susan told herself, gritting her teeth and drawing a mental line in the sand as she prepared to fight back with all her power and strength.

Planting her feet firmly, Susan angled her stance more and swung her throbbing udders forward and upwards with as much force as she could still muster, catching Amita’s swinging boobs mid-strike. The blow was as powerful as any landed that night eliciting drawn-out groans from both adversaries, but it rocked Amita more seriously and her dark jugs were forced apart, rippling and losing cohesion as the full weight and density of Susan's ample globes slammed into them.
    "Those underweight duds never really stood a chance against mine," Susan hissed, pressing in and aiming another heavy blow before Amita could regroup. The Sikh girl gasped as the blonde's solid breasts rammed and splayed hers again. Susan attacked again, swinging her breasts hard from left to right. Amita staggered as she took the brutal impact, but stepped into Susan, swinging back forcefully until she had regained her position. Once more, they settled into a rhythm of slamming their quivering, flowing breasts together, the sounds of hard slapping punctuated by echoing squeals of sharp pain dominating the otherwise quiet ambience of the room.

Feeling she might have just had a lucky escape, Amita soon took the opportunity to circle Susan with her arms, pulling her rival in close as she struggled to gain control of the fight. Both girls groaned as their heavy tits slammed wetly with the force of battering rams. Amita had positioned her assets well this time but even so it was noticeable that both racks flattened by about the same.

"I'm going to squash those fat udders with my firmer tits," Amita assured her rival, pulling the blonde deeper into her chest, both girls feeling just how slimed with sweat and cum residue their opposing racks had now become. “Bring it on then.” Leaning in to secure reciprocal holds they squeezed determinedly, sending their slippery opposing udders squirming and rolling across their chests.

Both girls struggled at first to gain traction until Amita surprised Susan, holding her opponent tight and twisting her torso, grinding her more elongated breasts into the blondes from the side. The instant she felt Amita’s teats digging in, Susan pivoted and pushed back the other way and for a moment neither seemed to gain the advantage. But the Sikh kept grinding the ends of her boobs, structurally their strongest part, against the sides of her rival’s orbs in almost a circular motion. Susan’s teats soon came under intense pressure and Amita felt a satisfying tremor beneath her boobs as they continued displacing her rival's meaty glands.

Still locked in a tortured embrace, the girls sank slowly to their knees, Amita pivoting hard to crush her adversary’s teats; Susan twisting just as strenuously to ease the intolerable pressure. Amita knew it was her best chance by far of securing the submission she so desperately craved: if she could only force her big straining udders to skewer those quivering white teats completely she would soon have Susan Walkerburn at her mercy.

End of part 3
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; February 3rd, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 6 Rivalries Revisited - Part 3

Rags,

Your writing seems to have arrived at a fully matured style that is both consistently erotic and delightfully readable, leaving the reader wanting more and more. I can't wait to read your next P to P segment!

This is great work, my friend!

A.P.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What, such a long, gruelling fight and still no winner??? You flamin' tease!

At the moment it does look like Amita's slightly perkier-shaped "cinnamon tits" might ultimately be able to wear Susan's round, creamy boobs out... but considering the author we're dealing with here, I'm not ready to call it just yet!

And yes, I agree with apenman's praise: this is quite possubly your best work yet - which is no mean feat!

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post

At the moment it does look like Amita's slightly perkier-shaped "cinnamon tits" might ultimately be able to wear Susan's round, creamy boobs out... but considering the author we're dealing with here, I'm not ready to call it just yet!

And yes, I agree with apenman's praise: this is quite possubly your best work yet - which is no mean feat!

I HEARTILY agree with Augur!!!
    A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    I HEARTILY agree with Augur!!!
    A.P.
    Goodness gentlemen! I tried to leave the house after reading your fulsome praise and... must confess that I struggled to get Rags head out through the door.

Now would be a good time to salute both of you, and many other fine writers who have graced this site. I can vouch without hesitation that my own writing has evolved and improved greatly through studying your fine, inspirational works and those of others !

Be well,
    Rags

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post

Well, brother Augs,
    You know my style by now, and somehow I can only ever seem to think of a story in cliffhangers . Another way to think of it perhaps is like that TV show you used to watch and they always left it hanging so you'd be forced to tune in again the following week. That was pre- the age of boxed sets and Netflix, of course .

And I know you fairly enjoy a good titfight so I've been trying extra hard with this one.

R

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Rags,

Your writing seems to have arrived at a fully matured style that is both consistently erotic and delightfully readable, leaving the reader wanting more and more. I can't wait to read your next P to P segment!

This is great work, my friend!

A.P.
    A.P.,

Thanks indeed, that means a lot, coming from you especially.

Rags