Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

PP263 - Dion vs Heather

i bought this video today from the premier productions website after i read the description that it had sweaty wrestling. this is one of the best topless wrestling videos of all time. the two women are tantalizingly well matched - both 135 lbs and one is 5'6 the other 5'7. both are blondes. both have their hair tied in ponytails. they are both sweaty at the start of the match itself. the way their sweaty gleaming bodies lock together - there are many leg locks and bodypresses between them. they get sweatier as the match progresses. they go at it for nearly 45 minutes. it is so damn sexy. there is no actual sex. but this is better than any lesbian video. strongly recommend.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: PP263 - Dion vs Heather

both women are quite ripped as you would expect in a premier productions video. it is amazing how equally matched they are and how their bodies lock up together.

Senior Hostboard Member SeaMonkey's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

If you're into sweaty women, look up Lynn vs Charlene by the same company. It's not as even, but it's gorgeous wrestling, and Lynn definitely sweats a lot. (not my thing in particular, but it's hard not to notice)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You’d like Heather vs Karen too. Karen does kind of outclass Heather strengthwise, but at the end there are some great mutual scissors. Heather v Dion has been watched perhaps too many times by me, hah.

Heather vs Lindsay is fairly even too, still I don’t think I’ve ever seen a match quite as good as Heather v Dion.

Oh! Xena vs Karmen by London Wrestling Studios is great too. I think they are the submission zone UK now. Probably the second most evenly matched wrestling vid I’ve seen since Heather v Dion.

I think Heather started going a bit easier on Dion after she strained her leg when they were scissoring each other’s thighs. Oddly enough, Heather and Dion is basically the only match I have by PP that has almost zero playful banter (perhaps because it was so hot and the AC was out).

Favoriting order:
    1.Heather v Dion
    2. Heather v Lindsay OR Xena vs Karmen
    3. Heather v Karen

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is there a way to view a clip or trailer?

Would love to see one before deciding to make a purchase

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow186 View Post
    You?d like Heather vs Karen too. Karen does kind of outclass Heather strengthwise, but at the end there are some great mutual scissors. Heather v Dion has been watched perhaps too many times by me, hah.

Heather vs Lindsay is fairly even too, still I don?t think I?ve ever seen a match quite as good as Heather v Dion.

Oh! Xena vs Karmen by London Wrestling Studios is great too. I think they are the submission zone UK now. Probably the second most evenly matched wrestling vid I?ve seen since Heather v Dion.

I think Heather started going a bit easier on Dion after she strained her leg when they were scissoring each other?s thighs. Oddly enough, Heather and Dion is basically the only match I have by PP that has almost zero playful banter (perhaps because it was so hot and the AC was out).

Favoriting order:
    1.Heather v Dion
    2. Heather v Lindsay OR Xena vs Karmen
    3. Heather v Karen
    you are a legend. i will check those videos out certainly. thank you so much spartwow186.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JD88 View Post
    Is there a way to view a clip or trailer?

Would love to see one before deciding to make a purchase
    there are only pictures on the website.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

i watched the whole thing again tomorrow morning. i feel like my life is worth nothing compared to what these two ladies achieved. but i am glad that i was lucky enough to have discovered the tremendous erotic show they put on. i wonder what happened in the shower after the match. this was such a competitive match between two sweaty girls. hope the two of them moved in together after this exchange of bodily fluids. think about it. they are both almost naked. their bodies are sweating profusely. they lock up in all kinds of bear hugs and leg locks with sweaty stomachs plastered together and dripping legs entwining. their hands running over each others bare sweaty backs and shiny buttocks. i am sure they were both a bit aroused. one of them has bigger boobs and her nipples are rock hard. they both pull/adjust their panties multiple times indicating sweating itching pussies. my imagination runs wild.

- - - Updated - - -

and both of them are so beautiful. i cannot imagine the number of repetitions they must have done to get those beautifully toned muscular legs. those washboard abs. hope they got paid well for their effort.

- - - Updated - - -

i wish they were both wearing panties with same colors and prints. but one of them is wearing a tiger skin print panties. while the other has a more sombre blue one covering her nether region.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SeaMonkey View Post
    If you're into sweaty women, look up Lynn vs Charlene by the same company. It's not as even, but it's gorgeous wrestling, and Lynn definitely sweats a lot. (not my thing in particular, but it's hard not to notice)
    thank you, seamonkey. much appreciated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

ziggy is such a beautiful woman.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

i bought ZIGGY vs DAWN REIHL - another classic with two sweaty women battling it out for more than 50 minutes. PREMIER PRODUCTIONS sure hired some beautiful muscular women back in the day. they have different skin tones and it is amazing to watch. i wonder how they felt wrestling so close together and sweating it out.

also bought ZIGGY vs DION - not as good as expected. sort of a tame wrestling match. nonetheless, two very beautiful bodies lock up together.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

i watch DION vs HEATHER when i work out these days. these two ladies are such an inspiration.

this video is a great work of art.

i wonder whether the great american cartoonist ROBERT CRUMB was aware of PREMIER PRODUCTIONS. he had a thing for muscular women.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast