Thread: PP263 - Dion vs Heather

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: PP263 - Dion vs Heather

PP263 - Dion vs Heather
    Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    i bought this video today from the premier productions website after i read the description that it had sweaty wrestling. this is one of the best topless wrestling videos of all time. the two women are tantalizingly well matched - both 135 lbs and one is 5'6 the other 5'7. both are blondes. both have their hair tied in ponytails. they are both sweaty at the start of the match itself. the way their sweaty gleaming bodies lock together - there are many leg locks and bodypresses between them. they get sweatier as the match progresses. they go at it for nearly 45 minutes. it is so damn sexy. there is no actual sex. but this is better than any lesbian video. strongly recommend.
    No time now, but i will write about all the issues in this thread. I will give you links you may like.
    In my next visit here.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: PP263 - Dion vs Heather

Members do not see advertisements
    PP263 - Dion vs Heather
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    No time now, but i will write about all the issues in this thread. I will give you links you may like.
    In my next visit here.
    eagerly awaiting your post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12