Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Equally Matched

name and describe videos were the two girls are evenly matched and it is a great entertaining bout.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Equally Matched

I always found Devon Michaels and Tanya Danielle to be very evenly matched

Hostboard Member fanofthefights's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JD88 View Post
    I always found Devon Michaels and Tanya Danielle to be very evenly matched

I'd have given anything to see those two in a real competitive sexfight in their prime, instead of the scripted CW/napali videos

HB Forum Owner
    Equally Matched

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Smile Re: Equally Matched

Quote Originally Posted by fanofthefights View Post
    I'd have given anything to see those two in a real competitive sexfight in their prime, instead of the scripted CW/napali videos
    I owned a few of the Tanya/Devon videos, both from CW and NPV. And while I agree they were scripted, often with dialogue so bad it made one cringe, they did have their erotic moments...

I also agree that a real competitive sexfight between them would have been hot.

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Crush Wrestling is generally more fantasy and less wrestling in my opinion... BUT Brittney Squeeze vs Ferocious Falon (first match) has two scenes where the girls catch each other in mutual scissors. The first is a double body scissors that you can tell Brittney wants as she basically coaxes Falon to do it. The other is a double head scissors that I think caught Brittney by surprise (as in I?m not sure that particular hold was scripted). I?m into mutual holds and strong women, so that was one of the best scenes I?ve seen of a double head scissor(and body scissor).

You can tell they?ve wrestled each other in the past, most likely off camera. We seem to have similar taste so I think you wouldn?t regret purchasing that video. Female Wrestling Video Clips + Photos of Female Fantasy Wrestlers - Crush Wrestling

Crush Wrestling is kind of a tease though and you can easily waste a lot of money there expecting a good, competitive match but end up with something more fantasy than reality. They really have a great roster too, but the girls never actually ?wrestle?, they more or less just do scissor holds (only two or three videos have mutual holds).

Ironically, this is one of their best sellers, so I?m shocked they don?t try to do more semi-competitive stuff.

Ace vs Ashley is pretty okay too on KillerCrushes(I think). Site with limited content, but there is tons of body pressing and a strenuos double scissors towards the end. This one is real wrestling.

Overall, it?s still hard to bear premier productions, it?s a shame no site really compares to those videos and the roster they had (particularly Lindsay, Heather, Dion, Charlene, and Karen).

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

INGRID and LENKA of dww looked like twins. there is DWW-441 in which they just roll around with bodies pressed together and hands around each other. it was awesome.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Lightbulb Re: Equally Matched

The Christie Stevens vs. Abigail Mac 1 and 2 videos from Xtreme Female Fighting were super hot to me. The girls are terrible actresses, but they almost seemed so vapid and cheerleady, that it made sense? lol, if that even makes sense. That being said, their bodies do look quite alike, and the tales are meant to leave you thinking: wow, who even won that?