Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: I have written three sexfight-lesbian novels

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    do it. i switched to amazon eBooks long time ago. it's pretty sad because the writers there (Julia Vargas, Megan Larsson...) are not half a good as our writers here, but i need to bypass the long time breaks between new stories here. i think amazon/kindle ebook is the future. often i find some tribbing pearls at amazon. it's a bit like treasure hunting

I wouldnt know what story or authors work you read , but you are misleading an entire community of followers by low balling Julia Vargas/ Megan Larsson. Its the same alias and this writer is one of the greatest writes that happened to the sexfight novel community. If you read her work you wouldnt put up a comment as such.Every writer works along the way writing with continous efforts and ideas to spin the tale as erotic and detailed as possible. Therefore to pen my two cents on this I would actually encourage you to give the author the benefit by reading their work without going with reviews and rumors.

You should read Julia Varghas’s Hotel series which is top notch material, by far the tale spins out to be the best I have ever read. She is very descriptive and detailed on the fights and there are tons of plot twists and elements of surprise in all the stories.

Go give it a shot.

And Kamafight, if I may, I agree with Catfightlover 40. Its best to have another pair of eyes to proof read before you go live on Amazon. But having said that , I cant wait to buy your book soon. ����������

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

do it. i switched to amazon eBooks long time ago. it's pretty sad because the writers there (Julia Vargas, Megan Larsson...) are not half a good as our writers here, but i need to bypass the long time breaks between new stories here. i think amazon/kindle ebook is the future. often i find some tribbing pearls at amazon. it's a bit like treasure hunting
    I have bought quite some of Kindle ebooks, in Amazon. No, there are not all good. However, there are some that i liked and quite some that i liked very much.

Let me say a different opinion regarding the stories of Julia Vargas and Megan Larson.
    One may like their stories IF he/she likes the kind of stories they write. (catfights (Julia Vargas), kissfights, clitfights, sexfights, titfights (Julia Vargas, Megan Larsson), lesbian incest (Megan Larsson mostly, no other kind of incest is present), all women older than 18 y.o). IF he also likes the WAY they write (graphic, intense erotic scenes, a lot of trash talk, building erotic tension between the two women who star). It's a matter of personal taste for each of us.

OF COURSE, we have GREAT writers here as well who write the way i mentioned before, about ALL the same topics i also mentioned before.
    AngelDawn is a perfect example who, alas, looks to have stopped. Her novel "Private eye" has all i mentioned. If someone who likes these topics has not read it yet, i highly recommend it).
    Quite some talented writers are also present, being at the same level with AngelDawn. My friend A.Penman is a characteristic example. His perfect stories keep us company a long time ago. The list does not end here, it is quite long, but i prefer to stop naming the writers i like in order to not forget someone.
    Of course, about all these... my personal taste speaks. I respect the different taste many of you have.

Is Kindle-ebooks the future ? I do not know. Question (BTW) is there an alternative to Kindle ebooks ? I mean cheap erotic books which can be easily downloaded in your laptop, tablet, whatever ? I would like to know.

Literotica and Nifty stories is a good alternative for free stories for every kind of personal taste one can have.

I only "suffer" like you for the longtime breaks between new stories here. I also write stories here, i also feel responsible about it.

Be well !! Have fun !!

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

do you think my stories are worth putting on kinde?

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    do you think my stories are worth putting on kinde?
    As i use to say... my personal taste is speaking... but it speaks loud and clear : YES !!!!
    I wish you the best !

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

go for the kindle ebooks. you are good enough. i bought sexfight crap at amazon you can't imagine. it was like 8 pages with letter size 20 and the womans primary sexual organ was not mentioned a single time xD
    i will buy your books for sure. maybe some people here can you guide into it. i don't know if that are the same person but i read something about XS and anubis here. i guess they switched to amazon too.
    https://www.amazon.de/XS/e/B00E8WBOP...ntt_srch_lnk_7
    Suchergebnis auf Amazon.de fur: Anubisx Relatos: Kindle-Shop
    it's sad that twist disappeared with his ebook reviews. i can't find his thread anymore but it opened the ebook world for me.
    this Marco is mine, bitch: A harsh sexfight for a man (Valeria and Paula's rivalry Book 2) (English Edition) eBook: Julia Vargas: Amazon.de: Kindle-Shop is really good. it dosn't reach the class of apenman or jb57 but the sexfight is long and intense :>

Senior Hostboard Member
    I have written three sexfight-lesbian novels

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I don't like amazon/kindle ebook

PDF is much better to read stories

Stories posted in this forum a better stories

this is my opinion

Ard

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman 21 View Post
    I don't like amazon/kindle ebook

PDF is much better to read stories

Stories posted in this forum a better stories

this is my opinion

Ard
    From the artistic standpoint the opposite is true: the ebook format published through official channel gives the guarantee of getting rewarded for hard work. In PDF form, the only way to protect it from piracy would be to password protect, except that's unethical business practice (as it puts burden on the consumer to prove they actually bought what was promised).

To claim the stories posted here are better may, nay, must qualify for certain standards: what makes it better? The unique setup of the dynamic and steamy description of action, or both? How many of commercially published ones have to be compared to freely available ones?

The fetish community's perspective is, to say the least, is a tad different, than normal readership. I've seen adoration for a story on a different forum they called hot, a story that almost made my eyes plop out as it was neither paragraphed (just one jumbled mess pressed together), edited or proofread and I've seen very good stories getting zero feedback.
    The home of my multi-part work: [URL]https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople[/URL]

The place where I can be commissioned: [URL]https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40[/URL]

What I use to "feed my birds": [URL="http://"https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/"]https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/[/URL]

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12