Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

HB Forum Owner
    Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    I can see such a story in my mind, which is likely why I have laid out a ton of them of them in Google Docs. But my intent to write has yet to manifest, as I am constantly battling my own fear that people will think the tale is too soft.

When I write a sexfight, even an at-each-other's-throats tale", I hear it. "Oh there Rival's goes again." Too soft. Too sexual. Where's the violence and the hate?!

I can imagine what those same people would say if I wrote one of these stories. lol

And yet, I do plan on it. I just have to find the nerve.

It's interesting, at least in my own mind, that my story Wrong Number is a unique mix of both.

It starts with the girls being so angry they can barely contain themselves, but by the end, they have softened to the point of being the sweetest of lovers. And though that isn't a rare transition for me, I still feel like that story is the only one that I would call a "friendly sexfight".

Apart from answering my own question, I'm glad it seems that there is an appetite, not only amongst readers, but writers for the concept.

Thank you all so much for your input!
    Rivals_rapture,

I'm not in your position, so I cannot speak authoritatively. You have to deal with your own dilemmas in your own way.

But, you're such an amazing writer that the question arises in my head (when you mentioned this now and in the past)...WHY are you worried about what others think? Write what you want to write! For what it's worth, I'll read it. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to read a completely sexual woman to woman sweaty lesbian encounter written by your gifted pen!!!

Again, that's just me.

And by the way, thanks for posting this interesting thread...In a way, it has given me a bit more confidence that people out there (because my writing is of the "friendly" style) appreciate my efforts.

A.P.
    Last edited by apenman; April 16th, 2019 at 06:45 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Rivals_rapture,

I'm not in your position, so I cannot speak authoritatively. You have to deal with you own dilemmas in your own way.

But, you're such an amazing writer that the question arises in my head (when you mentioned this now and in the past)...WHY are you worried about what others think? Write what you want to write! For what it's worth, I'll read it. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to read a completely sexual woman to woman sweaty lesbian encounter written by your gifted pen!!!

Again, that's just me.

And by the way, thanks for posting this interesting thread...In a way, it has given me a bit more confidence that people out there (because my writing is of the "friendly" style) appreciate my efforts.

A.P.
    I shouldn't, I know; but I do for some reason. It's kind of something I have always struggled with in writing. Even in comic book roleplay. That being, if someone tells me I have a weakness, I want to prove them wrong. Not for ego's sake, but to prove to myself that I can do what I am told I cannot.

Also, I just want to be an author that has fans in every corner of our little genre, but occasionally makes me a little tilted to whichever side is more complain-y.

Sexfight and titfight fans are very patient, whereas catfight fans ... are perhaps less so. The squeaky wheel I suppose, always willing to tell you the mistakes you made -- those mistakes being not writing their fantasy they way they want it.

Where as sexfight fans are like, "could you have their hips thrust maybe like once or something?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like friendly sexfights. I also like hostile ones too.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

I can see such a story in my mind, which is likely why I have laid out a ton of them of them in Google Docs. But my intent to write has yet to manifest, as I am constantly battling my own fear that people will think the tale is too soft.
    so you put down every idea you ever have on google docs? thats interesting. i should do that too.

Junior Hostboard Member Palexadin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    This is an interesting thread, as it's right up my alley. Actually, I?m surprised by the number of positive responses for the ?friendly sexfight? as I was under the (obviously mistaken) impression that most people here were hardcore catfight/sexfight fans.

A.P.
    This is because a lovers of hardcore sexfight story so not friendly, what they don't speak on this forum not at all. They only read a hardcor sexfight stories.

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Hello

a couple of months ago, I posted a story in two parts, nbr one here: Sara and the timberyard Part 1

which described a non-hostile, but competitative and with "straight on" wrestling and cunt to cunt sweaty sexfighting. Only one or two cared to comment, so I thought for a while it was because it didn't contained enough aggressiveness.

But I also described rather muscular, butchy and short-haired women, maybe that was the reason for the lack of interest. But for some strange reason, that's what turn me on.

Anyhow, take care out there!
    Johnnes
    Last edited by Johannesdk; April 23rd, 2019 at 07:15 AM. Reason: spelling error

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johannesdk View Post
    hello

a couple of months ago, i posted a story in two parts, nbr one here: sara and the timberyard part 1

which described a non-hostile, but competitative and with "straight on" wrestling and cunt to cunt sweaty sexfighting. Only one or two cared to comment, so i thought for a while it was because it didn't contained enough aggressiveness.

But i also described rather muscular, butchy and short-haired women, maybe that was the reason for the lack of interest. But for some strange reason, that's what turn me on.

Anyhow, take care out there!
    Johnnes
    this is the big problem of this site my friend... For many years. No reviews, no messages to the writers. Most of the people here, they read a story, they may like it or not, they do not show it. They do not click on the "i like it" button as well !!
    It is not your fault. It is not about the women or the action you described. I think that many people here know how good writer you are. However this treatment discourages not only you, many people.
    I personally focus more to how many people read a story of mine. I know that i will get very few replies. The exceptions to this "rule" are very rare.

Btw... I had not read it !! I downloaded it now to read it later. Where is part 2 ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Hi Giannis

thanks for your nice words friend!

Part one: Sara and the timberyard Part 1
    Part two: Sara and the timberyard Part 2 and end-of-story

Btw, I wonder if anyone got the catch with the very last paragraph (the dream sequence) ???

As a hint, check my first story ever: The adventures of Xara - My first story

Enjoy
    Johannes
    Last edited by Johannesdk; April 25th, 2019 at 07:54 AM. Reason: links added

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

When I write a sexfight, even an at-each-other's-throats tale", I hear it. "Oh there Rival's goes again." Too soft. Too sexual. Where's the violence and the hate?!

I can imagine what those same people would say if I wrote one of these stories. lol

And yet, I do plan on it. I just have to find the nerve.

It's interesting, at least in my own mind, that my story Wrong Number is a unique mix of both.

It starts with the girls being so angry they can barely contain themselves, but by the end, they have softened to the point of being the sweetest of lovers. And though that isn't a rare transition for me, I still feel like that story is the only one that I would call a "friendly sexfight".

Apart from answering my own question, I'm glad it seems that there is an appetite, not only amongst readers, but writers for the concept.

Thank you all so much for your input!
    I think it is absolutely crucial to write what you like, for yourself. My own feeling is that I would not write most of my stories if I were not writing for myself - I simply could not sustain my interest and excitement otherwise. I realize that means that many of my stories are similar in their basic approach to sexfights, but I don't think that this is an issue that can be resolved. We like what we like. I find that, for me, the greatest variation and interest lies in setting up the different scenarios. That is why it is so important to have a genuine story underpinning the sexfight.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

JB

you express exactly how I feel when writing: I can only write what satisfies in as many details as possible what turns me on. Actually that hasn't changed much in decades.

Although I do remember in my youth, how hot I found the rater innocent bikini-wrestling photos from Judell Du Long. But during the following years, I realised that sweaty sexfighting between strong shorthaired woman, for friendly domination, with a rather (semi)realistic build-up was my thing.

Anyhow, since I had to search around a bit for my stories, I want to share that with others, so here's the links:
    Part one: Sara and the timberyard Part 1
    Part two: Sara and the timberyard Part 2 and end-of-story
    My first story ever: The adventures of Xara - My first story

My first story was submitted a couple of years ago, so I gave up trying to use the Hostboard search, but google search using "xara site:hostboard.com" found it very quickly.

Take care
    Johannes
    Last edited by Johannesdk; April 25th, 2019 at 08:14 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast