Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Question Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

So, there are two ends of the fight fiction spectrum, sexy and violent. And then, even in sexfights there is another spectrum, hateful vs. friendly.

I feel like most sexfights are skewed towards hateful, but at least I enjoy the concept of a freindly sexfight. Where two women want to test each other sexually, and claim the alpha position, but not because they are at odds or embroiled in some long-simmering and loathing-born feud.

Where are you all at on the subject?

Can a friendly sexfight be hot for you? Or do you need the women to be at each other's throats to enjoy it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    So, there are two ends of the fight fiction spectrum, sexy and violent. And then, even in sexfights there is another spectrum, hateful vs. friendly.

I feel like most sexfights are skewed towards hateful, but at least I enjoy the concept of a freindly sexfight. Where two women want to test each other sexually, and claim the alpha position, but not because they are at odds or embroiled in some long-simmering and loathing-born feud.

Can a friendly sexfight be hot for you? Or do you need the women to be at each other's throats to enjoy it?
    I've always been a fan of more friendly sexfights, partly because we don't see them that often. One idea I particularly like is two women who are married/lovers but are also SUPER-competitive so they're always trying to top each other and are probably together in the first place because the other gives her such a good challenge.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

big big fan of friendly sexfights. they are the real deal.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post

Sir... You speak to the vice-President of the FS party (Friendly Sexfights Party) of this forum !!
    The President is my good friend APenman of course !!
    LOL LOL LOL

Yes, I am fully into friendly sexfight stories.
    OK i have also written - but very very few - not so friendly sexfights but the majority of the sexfights i have written is friendly sexfights.

For me... the real challenge is there...
    For me... the non friendly sexfights is a catfight with an erotic twist at the end.
    Catfights are not my cup of tea...

For example :

W1 and W2 (let's say woman 1 and 2) LOVE each other. They may be real friends or lovers.
    They may be good friends at work. They may be ltwo loving / liking each other neighbors.
    There is no animosity between them. No rivalry. They have nothing to settle...
    They want to spend some wild moments together.
    They are BOTH extremely competitive.
    They LOVE each other but they both hate to lose in a sexfight.
    Their female pride does not accept it. Even if it comes from a woman they like or love.

They start a wild sexfight, both determined to f@ck each other's brain out.
    The heat of their contest raises their passion.
    They use trash talk. They call each other names.

They use all that one can find in a no frierndly sexfight, except of the use of pain/violence
    Each of them wants to prove that she is the "alpha" female between them.

There are tender and loving feelings for one another BEFORE the sexfight
    But DURING the sexfight, they are rivals. They feel it, they like it that way.
    They want it that way. They act that way.
    Then... AFTER the storm... tender/loving feelings return as strong as before.
    Even if one of them is also dissappointed because she lost.

A sweet tender kiss"seals the deal" for a rematch.
    A request of the loser which the winner willingly accepts.

That's the spirit of the female sexfights my friends.
    Extremely hot for my personal taste.

Be well !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Non friendly sexfights are the way to go... the mix hateful emotions towards each other while comparing their womanhood in the most private way possible is the perfect mix.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    Non friendly sexfights are the way to go... the mix hateful emotions towards each other while comparing their womanhood in the most private way possible is the perfect mix.
    To surprise you my friend, friendly sexfight is definitely my preference BUT i also like no friendly sexfights. Especially if the "no sexfight action" does not contain a lot of violence.
    I have also written no friendly sexfights.

Meaning ? Viva sexfights ! Of any kind ! Especially if there is also a lot of trib and clitfight there. Lot of kissfight and titfight also, either as a foreplay or during the pussy to pussy battle !

What i do not like ? A lot of violence. The erotic action to keep a secondary role.

My personal taste talks.

Be well !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    To surprise you my friend, friendly sexfight is definitely my preference BUT i also like no friendly sexfights. Especially if the "no sexfight action" does not contain a lot of violence.
    I have also written no friendly sexfights.

Meaning ? Viva sexfights ! Of any kind ! Especially if there is also a lot of trib and clitfight there. Lot of kissfight and titfight also, either as a foreplay or during the pussy to pussy battle !

What i do not like ? A lot of violence. The erotic action to keep a secondary role.

My personal taste talks.

Be well !!

I think what I?m trying to relate too is relatable to the video by California wildcats named ?violent love? where they are violently grinding pussies or titfighting very roughly.. more like that

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

I think what I’m trying to relate too is relatable to the video by California wildcats named “violent love” where they are violently grinding pussies or titfighting very roughly.. more like that
    "Violent Love" is one of the better videos i have EVER watched !!
    There was some of violence between the two women, that's true.
    But I liked VERY much the rough way they were grinding pussies.
    There i watched for first time the meaning of "pussies in war"
    If there was more of trash talk during fucking and less of violence it would be perfect for me.
    For me... another one CW video which was also very good was "Cyber Heat" . Unforgettable ! The two women... so hot...
    I can not forget it. Because it was the first time in my life i watched a sexfight video.
    Then came "Wild things" and other videos.
    Oh... these days... these videos...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I think what I?m trying to relate too is relatable to the video by California wildcats named ?violent love? where they are violently grinding pussies or titfighting very roughly.. more like that
    Well, I guess I'm on my own here.

To my way of thinking, anything with Chantel Lace was great. There was an intensity, a dislike, that she not only emoted, but also pulled out of whomever she worked with. They don't batter each other bloody, but they aren't going out for pedi's afterwards either. Tanya Daniel--especially with Devon Michaels or Tori Sinclair--Anita Cannibal and Gina and Faye from Chickfights could also create that mood.

I'm probably overreacting to the idea of 'friendly', but what that suggests to me is the bored expressions and no chemistry sort of soft core lesbian bouts. Sort of Napali at it's worst. I really don't like those at all.

HB Forum Owner
    Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

This is an interesting thread, as it's right up my alley. Actually, I?m surprised by the number of positive responses for the ?friendly sexfight? as I was under the (obviously mistaken) impression that most people here were hardcore catfight/sexfight fans.

The friendly sexfight, as my friend Giannis has pointed out, is my stock-in-trade. I find it to be most suitable for my particular writing style. Indeed, from my perspective, friendly sexfights potentially contain all the necessary ingredients, minus violence..

For me, they are the easiest and most fun to write. This may have something to do with my tendency to utilize humor.

I like my characters (my girls) to be smart, (and just a bit ditzy) sexy, vulnerable, strong, funny, pensive, quick-witted, sharp-tongued and of course, very eager to get naked and busy with each other. If the action between two girls gets heated and competitive, with lots of cussing and trash talking, so much the better. But always, for me, it has to be about the overwhelming sensations of their sexual coupling, and a little bit of humanity (vulnerability?) in the mix.

A.P.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast