Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

HB Forum Owner
    Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberj View Post
    Well, I guess I'm on my own here.

To my way of thinking, anything with Chantel Lace was great. There was an intensity, a dislike, that she not only emoted, but also pulled out of whomever she worked with. They don't batter each other bloody, but they aren't going out for pedi's afterwards either. Tanya Daniel--especially with Devon Michaels or Tori Sinclair--Anita Cannibal and Gina and Faye from Chickfights could also create that mood.

I'm probably overreacting to the idea of 'friendly', but what that suggests to me is the bored expressions and no chemistry sort of soft core lesbian bouts. Sort of Napali at it's worst. I really don't like those at all.
    I have to agree. Napali videos got pretty dull and repetitive after a while.
    A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

i know that this fucking forum is lame.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

I think it depends on how you define "friendly." I, personally, find violent catfights/sexfights to be repellent. I don't find anything stimulating at all in reading about women physically harming each other. On the other hand, I do think that overly friendly bouts, where it is just about women who like or even love each other testing each other sexually can be too tame, though I can think of a number of stories like this (mostly A. Penman's) that work really well. To me, the element of competition is greatly enhanced if the women involved see each other as real enemies and are acting accordingly. This doesn't mean that some kind of mutual affection cannot be part of the mix, but the sense that something really meaningful (at a personal level) is at stake adds an element of danger to the story that really matters. To me, really "friendly" sexfights tend to be boring.

An example of a story that sort of straddles the line is A. Penman's "Beth and Sandra Get Closer to Jehovah." I love that story. The women in it are friends but they are also in a genuine competition with each other and they see it as such. Other examples: the original "Club Wars" had two women who were in a real battle to see who would stay in town. No physical harm done but no love lost between the two main characters either.

Hm. In reading this, I'm not sure I'm being that consistent. I guess what I am saying is that I like/prefer stories where the characters are battling with a real sense of mutual hate to spice things up. But, clearly, I also can like much "friendlier" bouts as well. Just keep the violent stuff away from me.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberj View Post
    Well, I guess I'm on my own here.

To my way of thinking, anything with Chantel Lace was great. There was an intensity, a dislike, that she not only emoted, but also pulled out of whomever she worked with. They don't batter each other bloody, but they aren't going out for pedi's afterwards either. Tanya Daniel--especially with Devon Michaels or Tori Sinclair--Anita Cannibal and Gina and Faye from Chickfights could also create that mood.

I'm probably overreacting to the idea of 'friendly', but what that suggests to me is the bored expressions and no chemistry sort of soft core lesbian bouts. Sort of Napali at it's worst. I really don't like those at all.
    I may not have made it very clear, but I was talking about written stories, not videos. I agree, a friendly sexfight VIDEO would likely be bad for all those reasons you mentioned. A story, however, could avoid all of those issues.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I think it depends on how you define "friendly." I, personally, find violent catfights/sexfights to be repellent. I don't find anything stimulating at all in reading about women physically harming each other. On the other hand, I do think that overly friendly bouts, where it is just about women who like or even love each other testing each other sexually can be too tame, though I can think of a number of stories like this (mostly A. Penman's) that work really well. To me, the element of competition is greatly enhanced if the women involved see each other as real enemies and are acting accordingly. This doesn't mean that some kind of mutual affection cannot be part of the mix, but the sense that something really meaningful (at a personal level) is at stake adds an element of danger to the story that really matters. To me, really "friendly" sexfights tend to be boring.

An example of a story that sort of straddles the line is A. Penman's "Beth and Sandra Get Closer to Jehovah." I love that story. The women in it are friends but they are also in a genuine competition with each other and they see it as such. Other examples: the original "Club Wars" had two women who were in a real battle to see who would stay in town. No physical harm done but no love lost between the two main characters either.

Hm. In reading this, I'm not sure I'm being that consistent. I guess what I am saying is that I like/prefer stories where the characters are battling with a real sense of mutual hate to spice things up. But, clearly, I also can like much "friendlier" bouts as well. Just keep the violent stuff away from me.

JB
    You wrote : "To me, really "friendly" sexfights tend to be boring" . As you also wrote... << it depends on how you define "friendly" >>

I have a slight different opinion for your phrase "the element of competition is greatly enhanced if the women involved see each other as real enemies and are acting accordingly". For me, it is NOT necessary the two women to see each other as real enemies. It is enough to see each other as competitors about the reason they sexfight (who is the better woman, blonde vs dark-haired, older vs younger e.t.c.). As you see in In my examples here, the reason is not something really serious. It is not about a man, a third woman, money, a job... It is just an excuse to enjoy a sexfight.

For me :In a friendly sexfight two horny women just use an excuse to share some wild moments, enjoying a more intense f@cking because of the heat of their contest. If the story is hot or boring, it depends on the writer's writing style for that particular story.
    In General, about any kind of sexfights, friendly or not... : Just keep the violent stuff away from me and i am fully into them !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I?ve always wondered what the actual personal relationship was like between Devon Michaels and tanya Danielle, since by my count they did 7(?) videos together, but 4 of them were just Parts 1 & 2 of the ?Dueling DD?s? video, which I might have to say set the standard for me for ?friendly? sexfights.

I have another example, although it?s from Catfight Central, I think it still tracks?there was a video between Eve and Mona, and even though it was a competitive match, it?s more wrestling moves, with the exception of a few traded slaps on the ass. But at the end, for the shower ?clean-up?, they were much friendlier with each other, with Mona even playfully slapping Eve?s breast when they were washing each other, followed by her jokingly saying ?You bitch, you beat me in the ring.? And Eve responding with ?See? It?s not so bad, we get to shower together now.?

Overall though, I?m loving this thread.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

As a further example of what I like, I think that kingofdapirates recent "Maggie and Amber" stories embody my preferences ("A Quiet Affair" and "The Final Grade"). There, you have two women who genuinely hate each other even as they find themselves lusting after each other. For both, losing to the other is the ultimate humiliation. King's stories capture the dynamic that I like perfectly. Even the way the last story ends - with the women apparently coming to friendly terms but with the hint that their relationship remains primarily a mutually-arousing sexual rivalry - is perfect.

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member Brenhya's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I come down much more in favor of the friendly competition - In my ideal world, the two would meet and discover their similarities, which would fire their interest and attraction as well as arousing their competitive side. I think my favorite story-type would have to be the ultra-competitive lovers/roommates - They care deeply for each other, even to the point of being in love with each other, but their competitive spirits are a huge factor in their relationship.

So maybe it isn't as much the "friendly" as it is "not antagonistic" for me.

B

Senior Hostboard Member
    Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Thanks to Rival's Rapture for starting this lively and interesting thread. Like my friend A.P., I was interested, although not altogether surprised, by the number of positive responses for the “friendly sexfight”.

Those familiar with my own tales will identify them on the whole with aggressive or 'unfriendly' titfight/sexfights (although usually operating within certain 'preordained' constraints to prevent the action tipping too far into outright violence). To put it another way, the friendly sexfight has not been my stock-in-trade to date. I guess I enjoy writing about the elements of bitchy rivalry and aggressive conflict more than having my ladies cosying up to each other even as they agree to trib it out competitively.

Despite my propensity to write aggressive fights, I enjoy reading examples of the 'friendlier' variety very much as well, and certainly wouldn't balk at the prospect of trying my hand at one some day. There are several masters of the friendly sexfight on these threads, and I suspect in some ways they are harder to pull off well, often requiring a lighter touch and deft use of humor as well.

Rags
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 15th, 2019 at 04:38 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Talking Re: Friendly Sexfights - Hot or Lame?

I can see such a story in my mind, which is likely why I have laid out a ton of them of them in Google Docs. But my intent to write has yet to manifest, as I am constantly battling my own fear that people will think the tale is too soft.

When I write a sexfight, even an at-each-other's-throats tale", I hear it. "Oh there Rival's goes again." Too soft. Too sexual. Where's the violence and the hate?!

I can imagine what those same people would say if I wrote one of these stories. lol

And yet, I do plan on it. I just have to find the nerve.

It's interesting, at least in my own mind, that my story Wrong Number is a unique mix of both.

It starts with the girls being so angry they can barely contain themselves, but by the end, they have softened to the point of being the sweetest of lovers. And though that isn't a rare transition for me, I still feel like that story is the only one that I would call a "friendly sexfight".

Apart from answering my own question, I'm glad it seems that there is an appetite, not only amongst readers, but writers for the concept.

Thank you all so much for your input!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast