Velma - new F/F intense sex story (not really sexfighting)

Thread: Velma - new F/F intense sex story (not really sexfighting)

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Before I post this story, I would like to admit that I got the idea for this story from Rino's "On the Right Track". But the characters and the final encounter are vastly different. Hope you guys enjoy it. Do post feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

VELMA

I agreed to meet Velma at a mall in Wimberly. She was the woman my brother was going to get married to in less than a week’s time. I flew into Texas from Denver, three days before the wedding. Apart from the wedding, I had to meet some clients as part of my job as a circulation manager for an independent publisher. My brother, Dave, was away on a business trip. He would arrive only a day before the marriage. This gave Velma and me a couple of days to get to know each other.

Dave had told me that there were similarities between me and Velma. Velma was the same age as I was (thirty one) and enjoyed crime fiction like I did. She worked the morning shift as a librarian in the local library.

I reached the mall after a meeting with a local book wholesaler. Velma was already waiting in the food court and when she stood up to greet me, I saw that she was quite short and modestly chubby like I was. After the initial pleasantries, Velma jumped straight into crime fiction and I discovered that she was a fan of the writer Charles Willeford who was my favorite writer. After chatting excitedly for a while, we decided to take a train to another mall which Velma said had an authentic Thai restaurant. The mall we were at, had its own train station so we did not have to walk far.

The compartment which we entered into was quite crowded. We stood facing each other, holding on to the grab handles above us. At the next stop, more people rushed into our compartment and somebody pushed me from behind and my body met Velma’s. I said sorry and she said it was allright. My breasts met hers and there was nothing either of us could do to break free because the train was crowded. At the next station, more people got in and our breasts squeezed against each other. We smiled shyly at each other and tried to break free by maneuvering our bodies using our grips on the grab handles. Our breasts rubbed against each other as we tried to break free. It was an awkward situation. We stayed like that for the remainder of the journey, our breasts rubbing and jousting. It was pleasant to have my breasts lined up against Velma’s. The pleasantness did not last for more than a minute as we reached our train station.
    When we got down from the train, we both acted like nothing had happened. We continued to talk about Charles Willeford. Velma knew a lot about him and spoke excitedly. I listened eagerly while occasionally stealing a glance at Velma’s breasts. She was well endowed.

After lunch, we walked back to the station and entered a compartment. It was crowded and I found myself leaning against the door with Velma right in front of me. At the next station, a large number of people charged into the train and Velma’s body was thrown against mine. We squirmed awkwardly as our breasts pushed against each other. There was nothing either of us could do with our bodies plastered together. I gave up trying to extricate myself from Velma’s body and simply enjoyed the pleasant sensation of her body rubbing against mine. We smiled shyly at each other, I could see that her cheeks were a flaming red. I had no doubt that she was undergoing the same sensations that I was. When we finally got down off the train it was with great reluctance that I disentangled myself from her. Once again, we both pretended like nothing had happened and agreed to meet for lunch the next day at the mall.

I have never been attracted to women but I could not help but think about Velma the whole of that evening as I lay in my hotel room. Her pleasant and shy demeanor. Her exceptional taste in crime fiction. But most importantly, her well-endowed breasts. I decided to brush away the incident from my mind. I had not had a boyfriend in more than a year and I decided that was the reason for my sexual feelings towards Velma.

- - - Updated - - -

It was hot the next day. After a meeting with a retailer in the morning, I went back to my hotel and changed into a loose t-shirt and cotton shorts for lunch with Velma. At the mall, I saw that Velma also wore a t-shirt and shorts. I peeked at her plump thighs and shapely limbs. But I quickly brushed away any erotic thoughts that threatened to penetrate into my mind. Afterall, Velma was Dave’s girl.

I resolved that there would be no more close encounters between us as we were going to have lunch at the small mall and would not take the train. But when we reached the food court, the restaurants were closed. A power failure. Once again, we would have to take the train to the mall a few stations away like we had done yesterday.

I thought I spotted an uneasy smile on Velma’s face as we entered the train. Surely, our bodies would not be pressed close together this time. It was a weird but pleasant incident that had taken place yesterday. This is what I told myself as we stood facing each other, our bodies’ inches apart and hands holding onto the grab handles. Velma’s chubby face wore a diplomatic smile indicating that even she was trying to brush aside any erotic thoughts that might have crept in to her mind. She spoke about Deliver Me From Dallas, an obscure Willeford novel. She was excited when I told her that I had read it. The train was not too crowded and we chatted amicably, the eroticism of the previous day, seemed like a pleasant but distant memory.

At the next station, a large number of people charged into our compartment. They were drunken revelers, probably on the way home from a funeral. There was pushing and shoving as the new drunk and loud entrants settled down. The compartment was enveloped with the smell of whiskey. Velma was leaning against a compartment wall when somebody pushed me from behind and I fell onto Velma. Our breasts brushed against each other and she quickly caught me by the hips to arrest my fall. At that moment, a couple of the drunk folk accidentally fell onto me and I threw a hand around Velma’s neck to maintain balance. The compartment was now filled with people and neither I nor Velma could move an inch. We stood like that, our chubby bodies pitted against each other, locked in a tight embrace. My breasts were once again plastered against hers. I could sense my nipples growing hard. When I looked at her face, I saw that she was aroused. Velma heaved a little as our breasts fought for space.

There wasn’t much either of us could do. We were literally thrown into this erotic encounter against our best intentions. I could feel her hard nipples piercing into my hard nipples. I told myself that we would reach our destination in five minutes and that I might as well enjoy this erotic encounter in the meantime. I pulled Velma towards me with my arm that was snaked around her neck. Velma tightened her arms around my waist and we were embraced like lovers. Around us, the drunken revelers paid us little notice.

I was looking into Velma’s face now. She looked overwhelmed, caught between lust and guilt. We were rubbing our breasts against each other now, occasionally our erect nipples would meet.

I felt Velma’s thigh rubbing against my crotch. Even as I eagerly acquiesced and opened my legs for her to rub her thigh, I slipped my thigh between her legs. Fleshy creamy thighs began to pleasure each other’s crotches. The backs of our limbs rubbed as we entwined legs. We breathed rapidly into each other’s faces. Our noses rubbed as our plump bodies struggled against each other.

Then the announcement that we had reached our destination pierced through our erotic slumber. The drunken revelers poured out and we were forced to disentangle and stream out of the train. Outside, I couldn’t bear to face Velma. We smiled awkwardly at each other and walked towards the food court. I gulped, thinking about the weight of what had taken place between me and Velma. I had made out with the woman who would marry my brother in a few days. That too on a public train. What if somebody had seen us?

- - - Updated - - -

Then we were holding hands. Velma clasped my hands tightly and we walked hand in hand like two lovers out on a date. Velma guided me to a small opening behind a billboard.

We entwined fingers and gazed longingly at each other as Velma moved closer and our breasts touched each other again. I was ready to jump on her and tear her clothes off her right then and there. We locked together in a tight embrace, throwing our hands around each other’s bodies. Velma kissed my neck before our mouths locked together in a passionate kiss. We savored each other’s bodies for what seemed like a long time.

“Oh Velma!”
    “Oh Joyce!”

I whispered to Velma that we should probably take this to my hotel room. Velma agreed. We disentangled and walked briskly out of the mall. After hailing a taxi, we made out like a couple of teenagers in the car’s backseat. I grabbed Velma by the buttocks and she climbed on top of me. We kissed each other like neither of us had ever kissed before.

“Oh Velma! You are so adorable,” I whispered to her.
    “You are so adorable yourself, Joyce,” she whispered back.

By the time we reached the hotel, we were in a state of erotic frenzy. I ran while pretending to walk briskly to the reception where I had deposited my room key. Velma waited in the lobby. As the attendant handed me the key, I heard someone say “Howdy Joyce” from behind me.

When I turned around, my brother Dave stood there. Behind him, I could see Velma walking towards us. She had seen him too.

Dave told us that he had flown in early to surprise both of us. He was going to take us to dinner in the lead up to the wedding next week. If Dave was surprised by our distinct lack of enthusiasm at his arrival, he did not show it. Velma and I exchanged terse sympathetic glances. Our erotic encounter was thwarted before it could reach its natural culmination. Dave announced that he and Velma would go back to their house now as they had to make arrangements for the wedding. Velma agreed half-heartedly, but she could barely hide her disappointment. They would pick me up later in the evening and the three of us would go for dinner. As they walked out of the hotel, Velma turned around and waved at me. I waved back eagerly.

I disconsolately went up to my room where I took my clothes off and jumped into bed. My panties were wet. I crept under the sheets and began to masturbate furiously and rub my nipples. But my breasts seemed incomplete when they were not rubbing into Velma's breasts. My nipples were passionless when they were not poking into hers. I fantasized about Velma and me rolling around on a bed, butt naked, our plump bodies locked tightly together. I descended into a feverish sleep filled with dreams of Velma and me rubbing our breasts together. Our nipples were an angry red and our mouths were locked together.

I was woken up by the phone ringing. It was Dave. They would pick me up in 30 minutes. I once again resolved that Velma would be Dave’s wife in three days and that I had no business sleeping with her. As mature adults, I assumed that Velma and I would behave normally during like two sisters in laws should. My lack of success in the realm of sex would have to continue.

- - - Updated - - -

The dinner was uneventful. Velma and I exchanged melancholic glances. When he discovered that the two of us were not in a talkative mood, Dave began talking about his business trip. We both feigned fake interest. He was with us all the time, so our amatory ambitions were kept in check. Not that I had any intention of resuming our erotic encounter. Velma’s demeanor suggested that even she had accepted the inevitable. She would get married to Dave in a couple of days and I would fly back to Denver. We would both get on with our lives and jobs.

She must have felt sorry for my plight, because she cut Dave short and began to talk about Charles Willeford. We discussed the novel Cockfighter and its mute hero. While the discussion was amicable, it was nothing but a shroud to mask the deep erotic connection that we had felt towards each other over the last two days. After dinner, they dropped me off at the hotel and I went up to my room and masturbated again. I drifted into an uneasy sleep full of erotic dreams involving me and Velma.

The next morning, I decided to avail the hotel’s free sauna service. I wanted to look my best for the wedding. The desk clerk told me that the hotel had an arrangement with a local sauna that was just down the road. It was a hot little morning and I was sweating a little by the time I got there. The lady at the front desk informed me that the two main saunas were full. But there was a small standing sauna booth inside that I could use if I wanted to. I said OK and she showed me the booth and a small changing room beside it. I took off my clothes, wrapped a towel around me and stepped inside the standing sauna. It was a very small booth and I just about fit into it. The temperature was set high and I felt the heat beating down on my body. I removed the towel off my body placed it on the small towel rack. I leaned against the wall.

I decided to keep Velma out of my thoughts. I would take a break from the job after Dave and Velma’s wedding. Maybe Brazil or somewhere like that. I would get drunk every day and get laid. There would certainly be a lot of demand for a plump white woman like me in the sexual marketplace.

The door to the sauna booth opened. I looked up and it was Velma. She had just a towel on and she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. Without looking in my direction, she took off her towel, revealing her white plump body and placed it on the towel rack. After she leaned against the wooden wall near the door, it took a moment for her to register that the other person in the sauna was me.

Her face broke out in a shocked smile when she saw me.

“Joyce ….. I ….. this is so unexpected.”

I was equally flabbergasted.

“Velma ….. how are you?”
    “Joyce ….. I am doing allright. How are you?”

There was hardly any space between us. I straightened up against the wooden sauna wall to allow Velma some space. Velma also leant against the wall by the door. Our naked bodies were only inches apart. The sauna booth could barely fit two plump bodies.

“I thought I’d drop into the sauna to prepare for the wedding,” I said nervously.
    “Me too. Thought I’d clear up my skin,” said Velma.

We stood facing each other uneasily. A simple twist of fate had brought us together again. A thin film of sweat appeared on Velma’s face. The heat in the sauna was beating down on our naked bodies. My breast heaved from the tension and rubbed slightly against Velma’s breast. The rubbing of flesh sent a bolt of electricity through my body. I saw Velma gulp.

- - - Updated - - -

I glanced up and down Velma’s nude figure. I was overwhelmed by the contours of her shapely breasts, the fleshiness of her hips and the thickness of her thighs. I could see Velma’s eyes wandering across my body.

Perhaps in an endeavor to release the sexual tension of trying to avoid contact between our well-endowed breasts, Velma moved her foot an inch forward and her tows rubbed against my feet. Both of us gulped again.

We stood silently for what seemed like an eternity. I tried to avoid looking into Velma’s eyes, instead my eyes wandered across her fleshy body. Her naked body was sweating profusely from the sauna’s steam.

As much as I tried to avoid locking eyes with Velma, I could sense her looking right into mine. It was a piercing amorous stare which could not be avoided. I looked into her eyes and what I saw was pure sexual hunger.

A second later Velma closed the distance between us and placed her hands on my hips. Our breasts rubbed slightly. Our faces were inches apart. My heart was beating rapidly but I wrapped my arms around her sweaty waist and pulled her towards me. Our breasts poked into each other even as our mouths locked together.

I broke away from the kiss to look into Velma’s eyes. Her sweaty face with wanton lust spread across it could have been a mirror of mine. I kissed her again and our tongues thrashed desperately against each other.

We embraced tightly, rubbing out hands across each other’s sweaty backs and buttocks. Our bodies were locked together, the sweat from our bodies gluing them together. We blew hot breaths into each other’s faces as we paused for breaths between intense kisses.

Velma began to rub her pussy against my thigh. I obliged her, pushing back with my fleshy thigh against her wet mound. She moaned and pushed her thigh against my wet mound. We began to hump each other’s thighs with our met mounds. The effort made us sweat more profusely and our bodies where shiny with sweat. The sauna was filled with the musky smells of our mingling sweat.

As our sweaty bodies and wet crotches rubbed together, we licked wildly at each other’s tongues.

“Oh Joyce, I am so attracted to you”, Velma whispered to me.
    “I am so attracted to you too, Velma”, I whispered back.
    “I want to fuck you so hard.”
    “I want to fuck you hard too.”

The rhythmic thwacking of our crotches against each other’s thighs gained a new intensity.

“Joyce, I want your saliva inside my mouth.”

I was more than glad to oblige. I slowly gathered spittle in my mouth. Velma lowered her face below my mouth and opened her mouth wide, to receive my spittle. I slowly dropped my spittle into her open mouth and she received it and swallowed it like it was rich chocolate sauce. Then it was my turn. I lowered my face below Velma’s and when she dropped her spittle into my mouth, I drank it down like it was water at a desert oasis.

- - - Updated - - -

The exchanged of spittle sent me into a sexual frenzy and I clasped Velma by the buttocks and crashed my body into hers. She threw her arms around me and we locked together in a furious embrace, hands pleasuring the sweaty flesh of our bodies.

We were both so aroused that we angrily rubbed our hairy mounds against each other’s thighs. We spit into each other’s mouths while our crotches neared explosive orgasms. I licked the sweat off Velma’s face, neck and shoulders and she returned the favor. We were like two horny animals in heat.
    When we neared orgasms we began to writhe and shake violently in each other’s arms and moan loudly. The sauna booth began to shake as waves of pleasure surged through our bodies. Velma came first against my crotch and I came seconds after her. Our thighs were covered with each other’s vaginal fluids.
    We held each other tightly, our breasts jousting together even as our orgasms began to subside. We were one big white mound of sweating flesh, unwilling to disentangle from each other.

The girl at the desk must have noticed the rocking and shaking booth. She called out “Are you guys Ok in there? Is there any fighting going on?”

We gasped out no’s and said we were allright. The girl seemed to leave unconvincingly.

We looked back into each other’s eyes, still locked in a tight embrace.

“Oh Velma, it has been so long since I fucked someone. It has been more than a year.”
    “Joyce, it has been more than a year for me too too. Dave and I don’t have sex.”

Something about this admission seemed to endear her even more to me. As if we were united in our sexual frustration. I kissed her deeply and she kissed back. I cannot say for certain, how long we stayed like that.

Velma married Dave a day later. I attended the wedding. I did not blame Velma for going ahead with the marriage. Practicalities demanded that she go through with it. As she stood with Dave on the small stage she often glance at me. And I smiled at her. She smiled back.

I flew back to Denver a day after the wedding. I settled back into normal life and tried to keep Velma out of my mind. I never did go on that Brazilian trip. I dated a few men in Denver, but nothing came of them. None of them could satisfy me the way Velma had satisfied me. I was not a lesbian. The only woman I wanted to lock bodies with was Velma. I did not feel much sorrow that Velma and I were far apart. Most of life is boring and most human endeavor is banal. A few happenings like the one between me and Velma keeps us going, filling us with hope. Hope kept me going as well.

One day, when I reached home after work, there was a telegram under the door. It was from a Texan postbox. It just said “Dave on a business trip. Want to discuss Charles Willeford? V”.
    Last edited by kamafight; April 10th, 2019 at 03:18 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: Velma - new F/F intense sex story (not really sexfightin

[QUOTE=kamafight;1980504]Before I post this story, I would like to admit that I got the idea for this story from Rino's "On the Right Track". But the characters and the final encounter are vastly different. Hope you guys enjoy it. Do post feedback.
    ]

Excellent ! Hot, Very well written ! I really liked it.
    I only preferred some of pussy to pussy action to be present as well.
    I bet that they are ready for a freindly sexfight !
    I would like to be a fly on the wall next time these two sisters in law meet again !! LOL

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

[QUOTE=Giannis-CB;1980512]
    Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Before I post this story, I would like to admit that I got the idea for this story from Rino's "On the Right Track". But the characters and the final encounter are vastly different. Hope you guys enjoy it. Do post feedback.
    ]

Excellent ! Hot, Very well written ! I really liked it.
    I only preferred some of pussy to pussy action to be present as well.
    I bet that they are ready for a freindly sexfight !
    I would like to be a fly on the wall next time these two sisters in law meet again !! LOL
    thank you so mch, giannis. your feedback means a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

to all the others who read this, please post some feedback. if you read it, cant you post a good or harsh word? are you that lazy? this forum has become boring because of the collective arrogance or laziness of sexfight fans.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Okay, so now that you probably sobered up (as indicated by posts elsewhere), a few things, in general, and about this story, first on the latter.

I still stand by my notion that it's always a good idea to post an excerpt from the story until one such point a writer reaches the level of Julia Vargas, and wouldn't need to, but on occasion she still does, as recently as breaking down various genres under various pen names and let her readers what to expect under which banner. There are but two things a writer who decides to publish can do, one, calling it quits (preferably not in a Hemingway style) or two, constantly engaging actual and potential readers.

Oops, I still ventured into generally talking about in general. To make it short, if you're drunk or very angry, never go online. Learn from the example of the first wife who called the second wife a horse and her late ex a fool for marrying her and because in Dubai that's a jailable offense, she's awaiting trial.

My opinion: I'm an acolyte of writing in the style of psychological realism that aims to narrate the story through the character's inner thoughts and their reactions to things happening, thus often I'm slower than others as I try to find what differentiates this Velma from any other Velma, and if she's recognizant of that fact (as demonstrated by how no 2 women likes to wear the same style and color of dress to an event. Just think about it how much planning goes into appearing that individual). So when they finally get around to do each other they talk to each other like to juvenile boys who do it for the first time. Based on your setup I expected them thinking about it "will she go for it?" "should I talk first?" "should I sound cool, or relaxed?" "will my eyes betray me and tell her I was never more turned on by any other woman like her?" I write going in with the expectation that as not all my readers are hetero but a lot of them is attracted to domination of some kind, it leads me to conclude they either possess a strong ego or desire to have one.

Writing a fetish story (for someone who also writes mainstream) isn't just hard because instead the conflict being Act II as usual, it centers around the very conflict. Authors since ancient Greece have mostly written for sponsors, thus characters have often become conduits through which the reader can identify themselves with.

Which is to mean I agree with your basic point. Feedback is utterly important not just because it feels good and helps learn, but also because though video producers bemoan piracy, it's not like I could name 10 uniquely different products since CWC, so writers and illustrators offer the choices others don't.

That is also why, feedback or not we can't afford to be antagonistic as more often than not, a fetish creator is identified with their work, thus it means exposure to the very thing you wish to avoid.
    The home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

The place where I can be commissioned: https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40

The lair of my reference work: http://cflover40.simplesite.com/

What I use to "feed my birds": https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

My opinion: I'm an acolyte of writing in the style of psychological realism that aims to narrate the story through the character's inner thoughts and their reactions to things happening, thus often I'm slower than others as I try to find what differentiates this Velma from any other Velma, and if she's recognizant of that fact (as demonstrated by how no 2 women likes to wear the same style and color of dress to an event. Just think about it how much planning goes into appearing that individual). So when they finally get around to do each other they talk to each other like to juvenile boys who do it for the first time. Based on your setup I expected them thinking about it "will she go for it?" "should I talk first?" "should I sound cool, or relaxed?" "will my eyes betray me and tell her I was never more turned on by any other woman like her?" I write going in with the expectation that as not all my readers are hetero but a lot of them is attracted to domination of some kind, it leads me to conclude they either possess a strong ego or desire to have one.
    this is really good advice. thanks a lot. do you think the story would have worked better if i told it from velma's point of view as well? one chapter for joyce and then onto velma?

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    this is really good advice. thanks a lot. do you think the story would have worked better if i told it from velma's point of view as well? one chapter for joyce and then onto velma?
    I've said time and again that for me, sexuality is not a weapon, so I couldn't write a good sexfight story as it would turn just into sex. Having said that, if I had a vision how I would put Joyce and Velma to paper, my go to place would be protoplanet formations. Before you lose the thread of thought, what I mean is that early on, our green and blue Earth was but one of three candidates to end up in the habitable zone (with Mars being second a third that was largely gobbled up or ended up in the asteroid field) until she eventually won out, and the process of formation happened of course at high temperatures.

The breaking line between "based on" and "inspired by" is that the latter only takes the essence of a story and runs with it, cultivating its own flavor. Joyce and Velma's story would be a lengthy one, where in the beginning of their family relationship they're on rogue trajectories, only pulled by the central star (her brother/husband) and little by little both settle on a course. As laws of nature dictates, the outer planet can be still on the outer rim of the habitable zone but don't get as much shine as she'd like to. Enter a third rogue exoplanet who collides with the inner planet (Joyce or Velma) to form a natural satellite (our moon formed like that). She could be a childhood friend, the "moon" can be her kid.

As the parallel circling women start to pull the third into their own attraction (pun absolutely and totally intended), it puts them on an inevitable collision course. That would lead to them having sex. Everything depends on how relatable you wish to make the characters. Many of the women who do dare to admit they're attracted to catfights and sexfights are the "outliers" from the social norm, but where they don't differ from us guys is that for many of the girls one of the women competing is a surrogate for themselves where they wish to dominate the other physically or sexually. That of course does not mean that going public with it is an easy task and that internal struggle is worth exploring in my book.
    The home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

The place where I can be commissioned: https://www.fiverr.com/cflover40

The lair of my reference work: http://cflover40.simplesite.com/

What I use to "feed my birds": https://twitter.com/powelltothepeo1/

Finally, the one where I'll post my e-books: Lulu, once I post the complete first episode of my story