Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Wrestlers who were really into each other

which wrestlers/sexfighters do you think were really into each other? who were lovers off camera as well as on camera? i am 99% sure amy lewinsky and nadege were really into each other. the way they went at each other in WILD THINGS 1, their behind the scenes kiss before a bout in a dww trailer and the way they locked up together during SEX IN BUDAPEST suggested to me that these two ladies were really into each other.

the DWW/HPC video CHRISTINE vs HONEY had a description which said that HONEY was CHRISTINE's real life lover.

know any others?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Wrestlers who were really into each other

I think Amy Lewinski (Amy O) and Nadege may have had a relationship for a while - besides those two sexfights for CWC, they were both also part of DWW.

Another pair might've been Jill Diamond and Yvtte Costeau, as they've done a lot of sexfights, bondage and lesbian scenes together.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

fuck! nobody else has anything else to add? what a bunch of pathetic zombies! fuck you assholes. you mediocre pricks! dont you have anything to contribute? are you human?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I don?t know of too many examples, but I remember reading an article that JC Marie said that her favorite match she did was an oil massage/fight with Tylene Buck. There wasn?t a TON of fighting (there were other videos where they did that), but it was definitely two women that were into each other. Same goes for the match JC did with Angela Sommers for XFF. The fight itself didn?t have much tension outside of the usual name-calling that goes on, and at the end, Angela sticks around and the two of them end the video by making out when Angela adds that she liked what she saw.

I can?t be sure if this last one is just decent acting, but there?s an ?All-Girl Massage? clip with Celeste Starr and Angela Sommers (I think they did it after a flirtatious Twisty?s interview where they were both in a bath), but when Celeste starts changing the massage, you can actually see the vein in Angela?s forehead pop out, which is a telling sign.