Thread: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja (new F/F titfight story)

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

The Adventures of Ebba and Maja (new F/F titfight story)

The Adventures of Ebba and Maja

Maja parked the Sierra in the small cark par outside Dr.Parikh’s clinic. The clinic looked neat from the outside with its yellow windows providing a nice contrast to the white coated one story building. There was nobody in the oak paneled waiting room so Maja knocked on the door to Dr. Parikh’s consultation room.

Dr. Parikh opened the door and Maja stepped into the consultation room which was cozy with its little fireplace, Dr. Parikh’s large chair and the leather sofa with cushions for patients to sit in. The large orange carpet in front of the sofa stood out. Today, there was another woman on the sofa. She was a tall and heavy woman who smiled pleasantly when Maja walked in. Dr.Parikh had already informed her that there would be another person at this week’s therapy.

“Maja meet Ebba. Ebba, meet Maja,” doctor Parikh said, addressing both of them.

There was a hint of impatience in Dr.Parikh’s ways. She and this woman were the last patients for the day, that’s why Dr.Parikh was in a hurry, thought Maja. She sat on the sofa beside the woman called Ebba.

“Let’s get down to it girls. As you know, neither of you have responded very well to the modern therapies like electrical regeneration and voltage massage. All I can do now is recommend a traditional primitive partner therapy which was used among the early Indians. The Australian researcher Professor Christine Burr in a controversial paper recommended partner therapy for breast atrophy. I will discuss and make the two of you go through the basic partner therapy exercises so that you can perform them together over the Christmas season” Dr.Parikh’s tone was straightforward and matter of fact. Maja felt a bit embarrassed discussing her breast atrophy with this woman in the room.

Maja looked sideways at Ebba who smiled shyly back at her.

“Allright girls, on your feet now.” Maja thought Dr.Parikh sounded like a military instructor.

“Now take off your coats, your blouses and your brassieres please”, Dr.Parikh said authoritatively.

Maja looked over at the Ebba who was looking uneasily at Dr.Parikh.

“Girls, I do not have all day. I have a plane to catch in a couple of hours.”

Maja slowly removed her coat and placed it on the sofa, followed by her blouse and brassiere. Beside her, Ebba did the same.

“Now the two of you move closer and face each other.”

Maja and Ebba did as they were told. Maja felt that Dr.Parikh gave them both a moment to appraise each other. Ebba was as tall as she was which was 6’1. She was a robust and fleshy woman with thick arms between which were a large pair of breasts. She looked like a perfectly healthy Viking woman. But then Maja noticed the red spots on her breasts that were not easily visible due to her skin tone. Maja decided the woman must be in her late thirties, the same age as her.

“The essence of partner therapy involves two women caring for each other’s breasts. It is mutual help rather than self-help therapy. Now I want the two of you to move closer to each other.”

Maja and Ebba took a step towards each other. A blank expression had replaced the smile on Ebba’s face.

“Now I want you to raise your arms on either side and entwine your fingers like you are two wrestlers.”

They raised their arms above their shoulder and entwined fingers. Ebba gripped her fingers tightly so Maja also did the same. Their fingers fit perfectly together. They stood like that, arms raised and fingers entwined tightly r, awaiting the next instruction.

“Good. I now want to crash your breasts and bodies against each other and wrestle.”

Maja looked at Ebba’s face which still wore a blank expression. Before she could ask any questions Ebba’s breasts crashed into hers and she felt Ebba pushing at her with her body. Maja hardly had any time to recover but she pushed back with her entwined fingers and the two big women tested each other’s strength on the carpet in Dr. Parikh’s clinic.

“Fight with everything you got. Let’s see who the stronger girl is.”

Maja managed to push Ebba back a little, regaining some lost territory. They panted into each other’s faces. Ebba’s blank expression was replaced by a mildly fierce one.

“Make sure that your boobs are in contact. That’s the key element here. Your boobs must rub together to get the blood flowing.”

Their eyes were locked together as they strained against each other, breasts pummeling one another, fingers tightly interlocked. Their nipples poked into the soft flesh of each other’s breasts and they became engorged by the friction created by the rubbing of flesh against flesh.

“Now that’s enough,” shouted Dr. Parikh.

Maja was too intensely locked in battle with Ebba to hear her.

“I said that’s enough,” said Dr.Parikh, louder than last time.

The two big women disentangled and looked towards Dr. Parikh.

“That was the first exercise in the partner therapy, ladies. Now for the next one. Move closer to each other and throw your arms around each other in a mutual embrace.”

Maja and Ebba moved towards each other and Ebba threw her arms around Maja’s upper torso. Maja reluctantly wrapped Ebba in hers. Maja could feel Ebba’s strength as they embraced each other.

“Now this is not a competition, girls. Just warmly embrace each other, enjoying the rubbing of your boobs together. Rub each other’s backs if you please. Or if that’s too intimate for you girls, just hold each other really close. Or place your hands on each other’s hips or waists. ”

Maja heard Ebba gasp a little as they embraced. It felt good rubbing their boobs against each other. They placed their hands around each other’s waists and softly rubbed their boobs together. Maja noticed that Ebba’s nipples were aroused just like hers.

“Don’t be shy, girls. Remember its therapy and its good for you.”

Maja did her best not to moan as their engorged nipples rubbed and played with each other. They smiled at each other, pleasant expressions replacing the fierceness of the previous exercise. They achieved a rhythm with which they pitted their fleshy breasts against each other. Maja was really beginning to enjoy the exercise when Dr.Parikh interrupted them.

“That’s enough. I just want you girls to get a hang of the exerises before I leave. Now onto the next one.”

Maja disentangled from Ebba. Ebba smiled friendlily at her as they disentangled.

- - - Updated - - -

“Allright, Maja I want you to lay down on the carpet,” said Dr. Parikh.

Maja looked at Dr. Parikh, a bit surprised by her order.

“Lay down girl. Don’t you worry. My carpet is as clean as a freshly bathed baby,” said Dr. Parikh, guffawing.

Maja lay down obediently. She felt conscious that Ebba was watching her.

“Now Ebba, I want you to lay down on top of her. I want you to lower your breasts onto hers and the two of you must wrestle. Maja, you must try to throw Ebba off you and climb on top of her and smother her breasts with yours.”

Ebba did as she was told. She got down on her knees and climbed on top of Maja and lowered her breasts onto hers. Maja gasped a little as Ebba’s breasts weighed down on her.

“Now entwine your fingers like you did earlier. You will use your breasts, arms and legs to wrestle against each other.”

The women raised their hands above their heads and entwined fingers.

“Wrestle!” yelled Dr. Parikh. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

They wrestled on the ground, straining against each other with their interlocked fingers and pushing with breasts. Maja pushed up with her chests but Ebba’s breasts were as big as hers and she did not relent. Ebba was as strong as she was and there was a stalemate between their breasts and bodies. A pleasant smell of soap emanated from Ebba’s body.

Maja locked her legs around one of Ebba’s legs and used the leverage to push her on to the orange carpet. She quickly climbed on top of Ebba and pummeled her with her breasts. The two women paused for a moment to once again entangle fingers. Then they began to push against each other again.

“That’s enough. Both of you onto your feet.”

Maja disentangled herself from Ebba and they both stood up.

“Now you both have an idea about how to go about these partner exercises. I will give you both copies of Professor Burr’s book.”

Dr.Parikh took two small identical books with red covers off her table and handed it to the two of them.

“I want you both to read them before your next meeting. The time and place of which you can decide between yourselves. The sooner the better and met meet as frequently as possible, girls. The Christmas holidays are here and both of you are single women. So take good care of each other this winter,” said Dr. Parikh.
    “Thank you Dr.Parikh. Really appreciate all you’ve done for me”, said Ebba in a low husky voice.

Maja thanked Dr.Parikh and her and Ebba left the clinic together. Dr.Parikh seemed relieved to see them both go.

Outside, it was beginning to get dark.

“Do you have a vehicle?” asked Maja.

“No I’m afraid I don’t. I live three miles from here. I walked it. I could really use some walking,” said Ebba.

“Hop into my car. I’ll drop you at your home,” said Maja.

“Gee, that’s nice of you,” said Ebba sounding genuinely grateful.

“When do you want to meet next?” asked Maja as they settled into their seats.

“I work as a cook at a small hamburger joint near where I live. I get off at 5 in the evening every day. I work six days a week. Sundays off. So anytime after 5 is okay with me.”

“I work as a security guard at the mall in town. Six days a week. Even I get around 5 everyday. So that’s perfect then. We’ll meet around half past five everyday.”

“Gee, looking forward to working out with you,” said Ebba in her shy husky voice.

“Me too”, said Maja.

They reached Ebba’s house in not time. It was at the bottom of a small hill, hidden inside a bunch of ponderosa pines. Maja could make out the bright orange of the house walls through the trees.

“Why don’t we meet at my place tomorrow evening, then?” asked Ebba.

“Sounds good to me. 5:30 Ok with you, Ebba?” asked Maja.

“That’s just fine, Maja. Just walk right upto my house and ring the doorbell”

As Maja reversed and drove back to the main road, she watched Ebba walk up the hill. She really was a giantess. But then, most women in Devil’s Lake, North Dakota were big and tall. Maja had a pleasant feeling about Ebba.

Maja had thought that she would spend the holidays alone on her farm. She had spent the last holidays and the one before that getting drunk on beer and whiskey. She had been hoping that there would be something better than binge drinking to do during the holidays for a third straight year. There was something to look forward to afterall. Even after she reached the mall, changed into her uniform and assumed duty near the entrance, she kept thinking about Ebba and their intimate wrestling bouts in Dr.Parikh’s clinic.

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Ebba and Maja (new F/F titfight story)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja (new F/F titfight story)

Sometimes the old therapies are the best. (LOL)
    Nice work!

A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Good start !!
    I can hardly wait to read how their wrestling and their titfight will turn to a fuckfight !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

thank you for the likes - hacener, apenman and giannis. trust me, it means a lot. i am in the process of writing the remainder of this story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Tell the truth, were you inspired by the "Woman to Woman Wrestling Lessons" video?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by finglock View Post
    Tell the truth, were you inspired by the "Woman to Woman Wrestling Lessons" video?
    dont know what you're talking about. havent seen this video. which company made it?

i wrote a similar story about two women with fibromyalgia. it wasnt a sexfight story. but i had posted it here. dr.parikh makes an appearance in that story too. so there .....