Maja tightened her grip around Ebba?s waist and pierced her nipples into Ebba?s. Ebba let out a cry. Maja was tremendously aroused by the situation she found herself in. She looked down to see that both their nipples were a deep red. Ebba pierced back with her nipples and Maja also let out a cry.

They looked at each other angrily, as they stood toe to toe. They went back and forth like that, piercing their nipples into each other. Both pair of nipples were hard as rocks as they rubbed together, eliciting both pleasure and pain.

The back and forth attack on each other?s nipples stopped and as if by mutual agreement and the women settled into a slow rhythmic rubbing of nipples.

?So do you have a man?? asked Maja as their sharp nipples rubbed.
?No. It?s been a while. How about yourself??
?Same situation.?
?Well, it?s a good thing we found each other.?
?Thanks to Dr.Parikh I guess.?
?Yes, thanks to her.?

Their rubbing gathered a new intensity at the realization that they were both single. Maja recalled that Dr.Parikh had mentioned this during their first session. The confirmation inspired her.

?So you got any family here??, asked Maja.
?No. I stay by myself.?
?Me too,? said Maja, feeling a tenderness towards her workout partner.

Ebba seemed to have calmed down. But that did not stop her from rubbing her nipples intensely against Maja?s.

Maja began to rub Ebba?s back. A second later, Ebba began to do the same.

?You feeling good??, asked Maja.
?Yes. How about you? Are you feeling good??
?Yes.?
?I like your breasts,? said Maja.
?I like your breasts too.?

Their engorged nipples jostled and played.

?I don?t know if it?s a good idea to take this any further, considering this is only our second meeting. But Professor Burr says workout partners must lick each other?s nipples to get the blood flowing,? said Ebba uncertainly.

Maja hesitated but knew that Ebba was right. She had read it too.

?If it says so in the book, I think we should go ahead with it,? she ventured.
?Then let?s go sit on the bed,? said Ebba shyly.

They walked towards the bed and sat beside each other. Maja?s heart beat like there was a Nordic shaman pounding on a Sami drum inside her. She wondered for a moment whether Ebba could hear her beating heart.

?Do you want to go first?? asked Ebba.
?No you go first?, said Maja shyly.
?I insist that you go first,? said Ebba, rather forcefully.
?You are not my boss,? said Maja, laughing a little.
?I know that. Why do you have to be so shy? We are both adults here.?
?I am not shy. Why don?t you do it first if you?re not shy??

They stared at each other intensely.

?Fine then. I?ll go first?, said Ebba.

Maja leaned back and thrust her breasts towards Ebba. Ebba lowered her head and first licked one engorged nipple, flicking her tongue over it and then the other. Maja squirmed on the bed. Then Ebba nibbled at Maja?s nipple before biting on it. Maja let out a yell.

?Your nipples taste good. Like milk?, said Ebba.

Maja just sat there, unable to control her feelings. Lust had possessed her body and she was in its heady grip.

Ebba continued to lick her nipples, stopping in between to nuzzle and pleasure her rock hard nipples with her nose. Maja did her best to stifle her urge to cry and moan but low gasps escaped her.

?You do have such nice breasts, Maja,? whispered Ebba as she licked with gay abandon. Maja could not control herself any longer as she stared down at Ebba running her tongue over her nipples.

She clutched Ebba?s hair and raised her up. Ebba?s look of surprise did not deter Maja and she lowered her head and took Ebba?s nipples in her mouth. After a few naughty nibbles which elicited lusty gasps from Ebba, Maja flicked her tongue over a nipple, to which Ebba let out a sensuous moan. Maja took a bite at Ebba?s aroused nipples and she screamed. She looked up and Ebba was glaring at her. Maja glared back as her tongue pleasured Ebba?s nipples.

Ebba began to caress Maja?s back, her hands going up and down the flesh, stopping just short of the shorts which covered her buttocks. For a moment, Maja wondered whether they should get rid of their shorts and become butt naked. But she continued to lick Ebba?s nipples, alternating between the two in short intervals. The engorged globes felt good in her mouth. Ebba?s dark brown nipples were a nice contrast to her pink breasts. They tasted like fresh cream, thought Maja.

?Your nipples taste so sweet,? whispered Maja in between licks.

Ebba let out an ecstatic moan in acknowledgement of her compliment and began to rub Maja?s back with both her hands. They continued like that, Maja licking on Ebba?s nipples and Ebba rubbing her back. Ebba?s nipples were covered with Maja?s juices. Maja would look up after every few licks and Ebba would be looking down at her with a sexual intensity that encouraged her.

Then she felt Ebba grab her by the air and push her slowly onto the bed. She let herself be pushed down and waited for Ebba to climb on top of her. But Ebba got off the bed to pull the curtains over the window. Now the room was dark and she could barely make out Ebba hurrying back to the bed. A moment later, she heard the bed creak as Ebba climbed on and then she lowered her large body onto hers. Maja raised her hands and Ebba accepted them by entwining her fingers in hers. Ebba lowered her breasts onto hers and they began to struggle against each other. The bed protested with loud creaks as the two big women pitted their breasts and bodies against each other.