Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 4

When her eyes adjusted to the darkness, Ebba saw Maja smiling up at her. She had pinned Maja?s arms to the bed with their fingers locked together. She raised her breasts and rubbed it along the length of Maja?s. Her nipples bumped into Maja?s on the way up and once again on the way down. They let out joint moans as the flesh of their breasts and nipples rubbed together.

Their encounter was now enveloped in an overwhelming eroticism, ousting the competitiveness of their earlier bouts. Maja willingly let her upper body lay like a cadaver. Sensing Maja?s modesty, Ebba sensually moved her breasts up and down Maja?s chest, intent on pleasuring and not on dominating. The air of the room was filled with their barely whispered sexual gasps. But if her upper body was lifeless, Maja?s legs and limbs were anything but. She entwined her legs around Ebba?s so that their bodies became even more tightly locked together. She taunted and tickled the flesh of Ebba?s legs and limbs which only increased the intensity with which Ebba pleasured Maja?s breasts with her own. They teased and tantalized each other even as their bodies pleasured one another.

?So what are you doing during the holidays?? asked Maja.
    ?I don?t know,? said Ebba. She barely registered the question due to her sexual arousal.
    ?Don?t you have anything planned,? continued Maja.
    ?I usually stay in and get drunk.?
    ?Would you like to spend it with me this time??, asked Maja.
    ?I would love to. I am all yours,? said Ebba, barely containing her excitement.
    ?I am all yours too,? said Maja.

Ebba rubbed her breasts over Maja?s with a renewed intensity and in acknowledgement Maja also pushed her breasts up in retaliation and they were once again locked in a sensual struggle. Maja used the grip she had over Ebba?s legs to push her onto the bed and quickly climbed onto her. Ebba made no attempt to thwart Maja?s domination and welcomed her with open arms.

The women threw their arms around each other in a tight bear hug, with their breasts slamming together. Ebba immediately entwined her legs in Maja?s and they were locked tightly together once again.

?Are you feeling good?? Ebba asked Maja.
    ?I?m feeling so good,? whispered Maja.
    ?Yeah me too,? said Ebba.

Maja sensually began to rub her breasts up and down Ebba?s, making sure that their nipples bumped against each other. They began to moan together and Ebba ran her bare legs up and down Maja?s.

Their crotches were plastered against each other?s thighs and it was driving them into a sexual frenzy.

?Do you think we should take off our shorts?? asked Ebba hopefully.
    ?I was thinking the same thing just a moment ago,? said Maja.
    ?But the book expressly forbids work out partners from removing their undergarments or jeans,? said Ebba.
    ?I know. The idea is for the workout partners to drive each other to tremendous sexual arousal. Any kind of sexual release would lead to a decline in blood flow to the breasts,? Maja agreed.
    ?Yes. Both workout partners are expressly forbidden from experiencing orgasm during their workout period. An orgasm could have dire consequences including revival of the condition.?
    ?Guess we?ll have to continue like this then. This aint so bad,? said Maja playfully.

They smiled at each other.

Their mouths were close together now. Barely inches apart. Ebba hoped Maja would smother her lips with hers and their tongues would lock together in an intense duel.

?I want to kiss the fuck out of you, Ebba,? Maja said yearningly.
    ?I know you can?t,? said Ebba.
    ?Yes. The book says no kissing in bed. Only outdoors with bodies submerged in water. Something to do with excessive hormonal release in room temperature,? Maja agreed.
    ?But it does not say anything about kissing on the neck,? said Ebba excitedly.
    ?Or the breasts.?

Ebba threw her arms around Maja?s neck and pulled her towards her and buried her mouth in her neck. The women desperately kissed each other?s fleshy necks and breasts.

?Oh gosh! You are so hot,? said Ebba.
    ?You are so hot too,? said Maja feverishly.

They continued like that for a long time, not getting enough of each other. It culminated with their cheeks lined up side by side and bodies pressed tightly together.

?My crotch is so damn wet,? said Ebba.
    ?Mine too. It?s flowing down there,? said Maja.
    ?Can I see it??, asked Ebba hopefully.
    ?I don?t know if we shoud,? said Maja.
    ?Let?s do it,? said Ebba.

Their shorts and panties came off in what seemed like split seconds. Ebba eagerly inserted her middle finger into Maja?s crotch and Maja did the same to Ebba. When their fingers were adequately wet with cum they both pulled out their fingers and licked them.

?Can I smell you down there?? asked Ebba.
    ?Go right ahead,? said Maja.

They took turns sniffing at each other?s dripping vaginas. Ebba enjoyed the musky odor emanating from Maja?s wet crotch. Ebba wanted to escalate this encounter between them. But Maja had other plans.

?I think I should leave now,? said Maja.
    ?But why?? asked Ebba, disappointed.
    ?Because we are both going to orgasm if we go on and that?s no good for us,? said Maja. She also sounded disappointed.
    ?Oh Maja?, said Ebba with intense yearning.
    ?Oh Ebba. I better get going,? said Maja as if she had made a concrete resolution.

But she got off the bed and walked out into the living room where their encounter had begun. A stunned sat on the bed and then ran after her. Maja was already getting dressed and all Ebba could do was stand there and admire her large fleshy body.

?I guess you are right,? said Ebba.
    ?Yeah,? said Maja tersely, putting her top on.
    ?Same time tomorrow?? asked Ebba, slightly disappointed.
    ?You bet Ebba. I wouldn?t miss it for a million dollars,? said Maja sincerely.

The two large women exchanged an intense hug, running their hands wantonly over each other?s fleshy bodies. Then Maja broke away and they both walked down the hill to Maja?s Sierra, parked under a Ponderosa pine.

It was dusk and there was a magical orange glow in the horizon. The air was filled with the vanilla-butterscotch smell of the pines. But when Ebba and Maja embraced again in front of the car, all they were aware of was each other?s sweet Nordic scents.
    Last edited by kamafight; May 18th, 2019 at 04:10 PM.

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 4

Kamafight,
    You've mastered the art of the tease...but this keeps getting better and better. Nice work!
    A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 4

thanks a.penman. it means a lot.