Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 5

Maja did not sleep too well that night. The incomplete sexual encounter with Ebba tormented her sleep. Had she turned Ebba off with her rather quick departure? They had known each other for two days but Maja felt a deep erotic connection to her fellow gigantic Nord. An erotic connection that could dwarf any other differences that they might have. Even though they had embraced intensely during her departure, the previous evening, Maja had sensed a coldness in Ebba.

She turned on the table lamp. The clock showed 2 am. She went into the kitchen and made a coffee. The blue book by Professor Burr was on the table and she sat down to browse through it. She browsed through the chapter that said orgasms were forbidden during partner workout courses ?

?Using a sample size of fifty couples (all females), we were able to determine that partners who experienced orgasms during their workouts experienced severe deterioration of breast tissue over the next few weeks.?

Maja was despondent. The end of the chapter, however, provided some hope.

?The pro-inflammatory drug Brexito, taken three times a day over the one month duration of the partner exercise period reversed the negative effect of orgasms that partners might experience. But at $50 a tablet, Brexito was beyond the means of the majority of the women who took part in partner exercises. Among the ones who could afford it, we recorded a 100% success rate.?

Maja shut the book, drank down her coffee and went back to bed. She made $1000 a month. She didn?t think Ebba made any more than her. Brexito was beyond their means.

Early in the morning, she drove to work on what was a dark and gloomy day. She chastised herself for not getting Maja?s phone number. A vague idea penetrated into her mind that would help her win back Ebba?s trust.

A couple of hours in which Maja fantasized about Ebba while also performing her duties as a security guard, went by rather slowly. At 10 am, she went to the mall manager?s office and asked for the phone book. She browsed through the list of local restaurants and found Jeff?s Burgers. It was the only burger joint in Devil?s Lake. She dialed the number from the phone in the hall outside the manager?s office and asked for Ebba. A moment later, Ebba was on the phone.

?Mornin Ebba.?
    ?Top of the morning,? came the reply. Ebba?s tone was cheery and shy. Maja was relieved.
    ?How?s work??
    ?Going Ok. Fucking holiday crowd. Driving me a little nuts. How are your boobs??
    ?They are allright. A bit sore actually,? said Maja, thinking she hadn?t really realized it.
    ?My sore boobs says hello to your sore boobs.? They both laughed.
    ?You looking forward to the evening?? Maja enquired.
    ?Yes yes. Really looking forward to it. Can?t wait actually.?
    ?You missing my boobs?? Maja taunted.
    ?Big time. Big time. My boobs are nothing when they aren?t jostling with yours,? Ebba whispered.

Maja gulped.

?I can?t wait for our boobs and nipples and legs to be locked together like they were yesterday,? Maja whispered back.
    ?I can?t wait to smell your dripping cunt.?
    ?I can?t wait to smell your armpits?
    ?I can?t wait to have your milky nipples in my mouth.?

There was a pause. Maja gulped again.

?Maja, I need to go now, it?s really busy out here.?

?Wait! I was wondering if I could pick you up at your workplace and we could drive down to the lake and perform our exercises there.?

A pause.

?Sure ?.. sounds good,? came the excited reply.

Maja gulped.

?Allright then. I?ll pick you up at 5 then. Is that OK??

?Sure. See ya,? the phone clicked in Maja?s ears.

Maja looked around to see if anyone had seen her. There was nobody in the hall. She realized that her nipples had become hard under her clothes. She walked slowly towards the front of the mall. The rest of the day was quite busy for Maja with the holiday crowd from nearby towns flocking into Devil?s Lake. Maja had to help with the parking and assist at the baggage counter.

At quarter to five, Maja sped in her Sierra towards Jeff?s Burger. Towards Ebba.
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????.

Ebba flicked away the cigarette she had been smoking and put a gum into her mouth. She was waiting for Maja to arrive. It was cloudy outside and Ebba thought the lake would be quite cold for them to work out outside. But there were other things occupying her mind as she stood waiting for Maja. Ebba made a decision that she would play hard to get today. Maja had ditched her the previous evening and literally stormed out of her house just when she was getting really aroused. She would make Maja pay for it. It would be a sexual game that would add some excitement to their work out today. She smiled to herself when she thought about how Maja would take her fake cold demeanor. They had flirted uproariously over the phone earlier today. It would have given Maja the impression that she was eagerly waiting for their partner workout. Well, she was going to show Maja that she didn?t come easy. She smiled to herself.
    In the distance, she saw Maja?s Sierra speeding towards her.

To be continued .....

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 5

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 5

Great story
    Thank you !

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 5

thank you for reading, freeman. really appreciate your comments.