Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 6

After Ebba got into the car, she did not lay a finger on Maja. Maja thought they would atleast kiss each other on the neck or hold hands. But they did not. Maja sensed Ebba?s coldness as she drove to the lake. Ebba just sat there with a thin arrogant smile as Maja talked away.

?I wish we were rich. Brexito would have let us go all the way,? said Maja.
    ?I don?t even know if you want to go all the way,? said Ebba.
    ?But I do,? said Maja sincerely.
    ?Here is the deal, Maja. During today?s workout, you will have to seduce me again. I am going to stand there like a cement statue and you?ll have to tickle me into life.?
    ?Well, that should be easy.?
    ?No it won?t,? said Ebba.
    ?We?ll see,? said Maja excitedly.
    ?We?ll see.?

Maja drove into a narrow road with large oak trees on either side. They reached a very small clearing which led into a tallgrass prairie. Maja parked the car in the clearing and the two women walked through the prairie, avoiding the clumps of tall big bluestems. The air was pleasantly cool and they could see the blue of the lake in the distance. They walked down a muddy pathway which led to a small rocky lakeshore. The shore was hidden by large bushy porcupine grass.

Maja undressed quickly and stepped into the water in her shorts. The water was cool around her feet and she shivered a little as she went deeper and the water engulfed her body. When she was waist deep she turned around. Ebba undressed slowly, showing off her fleshy body to Maja. Maja couldn?t take her eyes off Ebba?s fleshy legs and her well-endowed body. Ebba, walked slowly into the water, aware that Maja?s eyes were hungrily devouring her.

Maja gulped as Ebba approached. Ebba still wore a thin smile on her face as if she was a debtor to whom Maja owed reparations. When Ebba was right in front of her, Maja raised her hands. Ebba also raised her hands and the two women entwined fingers. Maja closed the distance between them and crashed her breasts into Ebba?s. They stood breast to breast, waist deep in the lake.

Their faces were close to each other. Ebba still wore her arrogant smile while Maja smiled seductively. Even as they battled with their breasts and entwined fingers, Maja began to kiss Ebba?s neck. Ebba giggled but did not return the kisses.

?You think you?re monastic like a Hindu saint you big bitch??, mocked Maja as she kissed Ebba?s neck and shoulders.
    ?I?m no saint. But you aint getting any after you ran out on me yesterday,? said Ebba. She continued to push with her body but did not kiss Maja back.
    ?Come on, I know you like my body. You wanted to make love to me yesterday. We were two bitches in heat.?

They blew hot breaths into each other?s faces.

?You want me to kiss you? Who don?t you make me, you redneck bitch??

Maja broke her grip on Ebba?s hands and threw her arms around Ebba?s body.

?Jeez! You are so horny. You really want me real bad don?t you? You should have stayed back yesterday when I wanted you too,? said Ebba.

Then she also threw her arms around Maja?s body. The two large women were locked in an intense embrace. The water splashed as they danced around in the lake, bodies locked tightly together.

They rubbed noses like two fighters on the street. Then Maja planted a kiss on Ebba?s lips. Ebba was stunned.

?Come on you know you want to do it. Let?s kiss, Ebba,? said Maja and then she planted another kiss on Ebba?s lips. She flicked her tongue over Ebba?s lips but her mouth stayed shut.

Ebba pushed violently against Maja and Maja began to lose her balance, but because they were tightly locked together, they fell into the water together. They struggled underwater for a few moments before both of them came up for air. They threw their arms around each once again in a tight embrace, like two lovers who could not be kept apart.

Once again, Maja planted a kiss on Ebba?s lips. Maja could sense that Ebba was beginning to thaw. She kissed her on the neck and shoulders and licked her ears. Ebba let out a moan of pleasure. She grabbed Maja by the hair and planted a kiss on her lips. Maja kissed back while also grabbing Ebba by the hair. They kissed each other?s lips a few times before their tongues came out. They both calmed down and began to caress each other?s backs as their mouths locked together. They stayed like that, kissing and caressing each other for what seemed like eternity.

Then Ebba broke away and pulled Maja towards the shore. They did not need to exchange words. They walked hand in hand until the water was only up to their feet. They embraced again, taking turns to kiss each other?s necks. Ebba lowered both of them to the sandy shore and Maja let herself be pushed onto the sand. Ebba climbed on top of her and the two of them locked together in an intense embrace. Mouths slammed together and Maja ran her feet up and down Ebba?s limbs.

They rolled around in the sand, going back and forth on the shore. Ebba would be on top for some time and then Maja would dominate. Their seminude bodies were covered with sand, water and grass. Their large bodies made impressions and crevices on the sandy shore.

Ebba settled on top of Maja and their mouths locked together again. Though lost in the sexual ecstasy of exchanging saliva, Maja registered the movement beside them. Between Ebba?s fervent kisses, Maja saw something slithering past their locked bodies. It was a creature. A long and scaly creature. A python, thought Maja to herself. Then she saw it's head. It was the large head of a serpent and it was hovering over Ebba. Maja let out a cry and this alerted Ebba. She looked behind her and saw the large serpent head. She screamed and fell onto her back. Maja jumped to her feet and pulled Ebba up. The serpent raised itself to their height. Behind it, Maja saw it's tail. It was so long that it went right into the river.

The serpent moved towards them and both of them took a step backwards. Maja was stunned into silence at the sight of the gigantic reptile. Beside her, Ebba screamed again. Maja took Ebba?s hand in hers as she broke into a run. The two women bolted hand in hand towards the porcupine grass. Running as fast as she could for a few heart stopping seconds, Maja turned around to see if the serpent was following them. She turned her head just in time to see the serpent?s tail wrap around her lower limb. She screamed as she felt the scaly flesh of the serpent wrap around her leg. She lost her balance and fell down in a heap onto the sand. Her naked breasts slammed into the sandy surface. She lost her grip on Ebba?s hand as she fell.

But she felt Ebba?s hand clasp hers once again as Ebba pulled her up with all her strength. She felt the tail of the serpent lose it's grip around her limb and she crouched onto her feet.

"Run Maja run", yelled Ebba.

The two of them broke into a run. They tore into the bushes and ran across the prairie towards Maja?s car. This time, Maja did not turn around to see if the serpent was following them. The palm of her feet hurt as she ran through the thicket, Ebba running beside her. They both gathered pace as the distance between them and the car reduced. When, they reached the car, Maja tore the door open and her hands were on the ignition even as she settled into the seat. Ebba got in on the other side, even as the car roared into life.

Maja drove the car into the narrow road, as Ebba looked behind them.

"I don't see it," said Ebba, under her breath.

Maja accelerated, expecting the serpent to appear in the windshield any moment. Her barefoot was plastered to the accelerator. She breathed easily when they reached the highway.

"What the hell was that thing?", she asked Ebba.

She drove at a steady speed, not intent on slowing down. A shiver ran through her.

"Jesus! I don't know. I really don't know", Ebba had turned around now.

"That thing was huge", said Maja.

"Yeah. Gosh it could have killed us both. It's tail was at least twenty feet on the shore and god knows how much more in the river", Ebba was almost shouting.

Maja felt herself shiver again.

"It was some big snake."

"That was no snake, Maja. That was some creature. A creature that looked like a snake."

"A rare creature of some sort? That lives out in the wilderness?"

"Yeah something like that."

"It was huge", Maja shivered again as she uttered those words.

"Yeah, really really huge. It could have eaten us", said Ebba loudly.

They looked at each other. Ebba looked scared.

She suddenly became conscious that they were both seminaked with only their shorts on. Even though a number of cars drove past them, nobody noticed the two naked women sitting in the front seat, showing off their large breasts.

Maja took the road to Ebba s house and parked the car at the bottom of the hill. They walked hand in hand up the hill to the house, the large ponderosa pines providing them adequate cover.

Maja felt a little better as they entered the warm house. Ebba went into her bedroom and came out with a large towel. They sat on the sofa and wrapped the towel around their naked upper bodies, even as they hugged each other tightly. They entwined their long legs for more warmth. They ran their hands across each other's naked flesh, caressing and cuddling each other.

They sat like that for a few moments, enjoying the rubbing of bare flesh. When both of them were a little aroused, Ebba got up and pulled Maja into her bedroom, where she opened a door that led to a small shower.

Their large fleshy bodies barely fit into the shower and they hugged each other tightly, breasts rubbing together in the cramped space. They washed the grass and the dirt off each other's naked bodies. The hot water poured onto their naked flesh, bestowing them with a red pallor.

Maja kissed Ebba?s neck and shoulders. Ebba lowered her head and began sucking on Maja?s nipples. They rubbed their noses together. They stayed in the shower for a long time, relaxing and pleasuring each other.

Later, they dried each other and walked into the living room, wrapped only in towels. They sat side by side on the sofa, legs entwined.

"What was that thing?" Maja wondered aloud.

Ebba just sat there, not responding to her question. Maja rested her head on the sofa. Ebba's legs felt good, locked tightly with hers.

They sat silently for a few minutes. Then Ebba spoke.

"I think I know what that thing was."

Maja raised her head.

"We ran into the Devil's Lake monster. It has been spotted around these parts by quite a few people."

"I've heard about it. But i thought that was the stuff of legend."

"It fits the description, Maja. I was really interested in this stuff, when I was a kid. The Devil's Lake monster has been spotted by too many folk for it to be just another legend."

"Damn. Holy shit."

"Holy shit indeed."

"Do you think we should report it?"

"I don't know. We could. But they would ask what we were doing out on the prairie."

"Hmm yeah ..... we could say we went skinny dipping."

"We could. But it could get people talking. I say we don't report it."

"You don't want our sighting recorded?"

"No. We'll take this to our graves, you and me."

"Ebba, what if that creature attacks someone else?"

"I don't think it would, normally. I think we went nosing around in that creature?s home or habitat or whatever. It didn't like getting disturbed. So it gave us a scare. It could have easily caught both of us. But it let us get away."

"You think so?"

"I'm certain. It could have wrapped both of us in that large tail and squeezed us to death."

Maja rested her head back on the sofa. She felt herself relaxing and descending into sleep. She had a strangely satisfying dream in which the creature wrapped it's tail around her and Ebba's locked bodies.

In the morning, they showered together after which Maja dropped Ebba at work.

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 6

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 6

Hey Kamafight

It's been a long time since I read your stories. I'm rarely on the board now, but it was great reading this story. It's a throwback to the old days which I love. I'll be saving it in my archives. I love the story of Ebba and Maja and look forward to you finishing it. But I have one question...... what's up with the monster? Anyway....Good job old friend.

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 6

hi shak, great to talk to you again. I'm glad you liked the story. I remember enjoying Dezerai and the other one about two women who meet on the dance floor. They are classics.

As for the monster, there will be a few twists in the story. Wait and watch