Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 7

Ebba couldn?t get the image of the serpent out of her head all day. She felt the serpent had brought the two of them closer. They had escaped from the mouth of certain death. By lunch time, she thought up a plan for her and Maja?s workout that evening. She called Maja after lunch when the crowd thinned out. She had to wait a while before Maja came to the phone.

?Hello?, said Maja.

?Maja, its Ebba here.?

?I knew it would be you. I don?t have anyone else in this town to call me.?

Ebba let this intimate detail sink in.

?I don?t have anyone else to call either, Maja.?

There was a silence at the other end.

?How?s work??, asked Ebba, breaking the silence.

?It?s allright,? Maja answered shyly.

?I was thinking we could drive down to the Fireside Inn. They have a huge hot pool down there. It is usually deserted in the evening. We could workout in the hot pool today,? said Ebba.

?That?s a great idea. It?s fine by me. I?ll pick you up a little late today. Maybe at 6?, said Maja.

?Fine. See you then. I?ll wait here for you.?

?You looking forward to it?? asked Maja in a seductive voice.

?Oh yes. How I am looking forward to it. I cannot wait to lock up with you,? said Ebba, gulping. She looked around the joint. The waitresses and cooks were?nt paying her any notice.

?I can?t wait to lock my fleshy legs with your fleshy legs,? Maja oozed over the phone.

?I wish our naked bodies were bandaged together,? Ebba whispered.

?I wish my tongue was inside your mouth now,? Maja continued.

Ebba looked around and saw a female customer watching her with interest.

?Maja, I really need to go now. There are people here,? said Ebba.

?I understand. See you at six,? and there was a click.

Ebba went back into the kitchen without looking at the customer again. The afternoon passed slowly. At quarter to six, Ebba walked out to the highway and waited. Maja?s car appeared five minutes later.

Maja grabbed Ebba?s thigh?s the moment she sat down beside her. Ebba also grabbed Maja?s thighs. They ran their hands up and down each other?s jeans covered thighs, pleasuring the flesh as Maja drove them to the Fireside Inn. They were both extremely aroused by the time they reached the inn.

Ebba paid the receptionist the money for use of the pool. The receptionist did not seem to suspect anything and asked for a name. Maja gave hers and the receptionist wrote it down in a register. She told them that the hot pool was in the backyard and that they could change in one of the rooms beside the pool.

They walked towards the backyard. It was getting dark but there were small lights that lit up the pool from inside. Steam rose off the pools water surface suggesting that the water was well heated. The pool was surrounded by large elm trees.

Ebba and Maja undressed hurriedly in the changing room, stuffing their clothes into a locker. They walked hand in hand, dressed in tight shorts, to the swimming pool. Ebba's heart beat intensely, thinking about what was going to happen between them.

Maja jumped into the deep end and Ebba followed her, a second later. Ebba felt good as her body sunk into the pool, warm water engulfing her naked flesh. But she quickly swam up to the surface of the water, eager to seek out Maja. She saw Maja swimming towards the side of the pool. Ebba swam after her.

When she reached the side of the pool, Maja was already there, waiting for her. The wanton smile on Maja's face was enough to make Ebba lunge towards her. Maja welcomed her with open arms and their bodies locked together in a tight embrace.

Ebba threw her arms around Maja's neck, crashing their breasts into each other. They let their nipples rub against each other. Maja grabbed Ebba's buttocks and kept groping at them with her hands. Ebba let out a cry of pleasure.

Their lips locked sensually even as they pitted their breasts against each other. Under the water, Maja sought out Ebba's legs and Ebba let their long legs entwine.

Their shorts covered crotches were lined up against each other. They jostled each other with their breasts.

The hot water heightened their sense of virility. Almost as if the hot water was sending electric currents through their seminaked bodies. Ebba could tell from Maja's face that she was ready to go all the way.

She inserted her hands into Maja's shorts and pulled at them. Maja stopped kissing Ebbas neck and they were eye to eye. Maja also placed her hands on Ebba s buttocks and began to pull at her shorts. Their shorts came off easily. Now they were butt naked in the pool. Their thighs locked together and their vaginas came into contact for the first time. Both women let out little cries and held each other's bodies as if their lives depended on it.

Hands clutched each other's wet hair and then their vaginas came into contact again. They cried out.

"Do you like it?" Ebba whispered to Maja.

"Bitch! My grass ain't been mowed in a very long time", Maja whispered back.

Ebba crashed her vagina into Maja's. Maja moaned. Then she thrust her hips and rubbed her vagina aggressively against Ebba. Ebba felt her body tingle with pleasure.

They locked thighs together and began rubbing their pussies aggressively against each other.

"Your pussy is so dry, it feels like you haven't gotten laid since high school", said Maja. There was a smile on her face when she said it.

Ebba enjoyed Maja's sudden aggressive streak. She knew it was just to spice things up between them.

"Your pussy is so dry, it feels like you haven't ever gotten laid", said Ebba. She couldn't think of anything better.

They rubbed with a passion and a vengeance. They panted into each other's faces, smiling hornily as they trash talked.

Their breasts jousted as they rubbed pussies.

"You are so desperate, I can tell your pussy has been itching like crazy", Maja blurted out in a competitive tone.

?It takes one to know one,? Ebba blurted back.

Just then, there was a series of explosions in the air. Ebba looked up to see flashes of light passing above her. It took a few moments for her to realize that it was gunfire. There was another round of firing. Ebba clung to Maja who embraced her tightly.
    The firing continued. Ebba looked up for a moment. She saw flashes of firing from both sides of the pool. She thought she heard screaming and cries in between. They were in the middle of some kind of shootout. The firing stopped as suddenly as it had started. Ebba and Maja clung to each other. Ebba smelled smoke in the air. But there were no sounds of anyone talking.

She and Maja stared into each other?s faces, both of them scared to even utter a word. They waited, listening carefully. The sound of the hot water in the pool crashing gently against their bodies was all that they could hear now.

?Should we get out of here??, Maja whispered.

?I don?t know. I don?t know if it?s safe for us. Let?s wait.?

They waited a few more moments, still clinging to each other.

?I think we should make a run for it?, said Maja.

They disentangled and swam slowly to the head of the pool. Ebba tried to swim as noiselessly as she could. When they got to the head, they paused for a bit, hanging on to the pool bank. They listened for a sound. But they could only hear the wind rustling the elms. Maja planted a kiss on Ebba?s lips and then lunged towards the metal steps. She looked around as she carefully climbed the steps, pausing at the rung in the middle and then quickly jumping onto the ground. Something caught her attention as she looked around.

?Ebba, there are dead bodies here. Come on, let?s go,? said Maja, urgently.

Ebba swam towards the steps and climbed onto the ground surface quickly. She saw the dead bodies on either side of the pool. She did not stay back to count how many there were because Maja puled at her hand. They ran towards the reception area, butt naked. There was the smell of smoke in the reception area as well. The receptionist lay in a pool of blood. Her mouth lay open in an otherwise expressionless face. They paused for a moment, looking at each other, wondering what to do.

?We better get out of here,? Maja urged.

They ran out to the car. There were a couple of other cars parked near Maja?s. The back window of Maja?s car was shattered. Both of them looked around to see if anyone was around before they opened the doors and got in. Ebba checked the front seat for shards of glass as she sat down. Maja brought the car to life and they sped away like a couple of bulls at the flag.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 7

Great story full of action!

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

I must say that I'm enjoying this story immensely...probably because it is quite unique and there have been several unexpected twists. Nice work, Kamafight! I'm looking forward to see where you take this next.

A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

cheers, thank you so much freeman21 and apenman. I was worried whether people would like sexfight monster crime fiction. The lack of replies was making me worried. You guys made my day.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

SEXFIGHT, MONSTER, Crime fiction??? I've noticed all three elements but never put it together in my aging brain...LOL.

What an intriguing...make that GREAT idea!

A.P.

PS. If you could somehow manage to have Ebba and Maja sexfight in outer space, that would make it perfect for me. (smile).