Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 8

Maja drove so fast that they reached the foot of the hills on which Ebba?s house stood, in no time.

?There is a small dirt road as you go up the hill. It will take us right upto my house. We can park the car behind my house,? said Ebba, looking back to see if anyone was following them.

Maja did as she was told. The dirt road was steep, she quickly changed gears and climbed the hill slowly.

?Is anyone following us??, asked Maja.

?I don?t think so,? said Ebba, looking back again.

Maja stared right ahead, intent on reaching Ebba?s house as soon as she could. She felt relieved when they passed the crest of the hill. The road led to Ebba?s house and she parked in the backyard. She turned towards Ebba and the two of them hugged each other, both stark naked. They shivered when their breasts met.

?What just happened there??, asked Maja.

?I don?t know, Maja. I?m just glad we are both alive,? said Ebba, running her hands up and down Maja?s bare back.

Something in the backseat caught Maja?s attention. A leather suitcase.

?Where did that come from??, asked Maja.

They looked at each other and back at the suitcase.

?Let?s go into your house?, said Maja.

They got out of the car quietly, looking around them. Maja opened the backdoor and took the suitcase out. It was heavy in her hands but she rushed towards the backdoor with it. Ebba ran in front and opened the door. Despite the predicament they were in, Maja couldn?t help but admire Ebba?s fleshy buttocks that jiggled as she ran.

The backdoor led into the kitchen. Ebba turned on the lights. Maja placed the suitcase on the pantry. It was a large suitcase, dark brown, with a single zip.

?Should I open it?? asked Maja.

?Go right ahead,? said Ebba. She stood beside Maja with her hands on her hips.

Maja slowly unzipped the suitcase and raised the top. Large bundles of cash were stacked neatly inside. Both women just stood there. Taking the sight in. Maja thought this was more money than she had ever seen in her whole life.

?My god?, said Ebba, breaking the silence.

?That is a lot of cash,? said Maja.

?It sure is?, Ebba chimed in.

?Where do you think it all came from??

?Why was it in your car?? asked Ebba.

?I think somebody broke my back seat window and threw the suitcase inside. I don?t know why. Then there was a shootout near the pool. I am pretty sure this suitcase and money is connected to the shootout.?

?How much money do you think is in there??, asked Ebba excitedly.

?I don?t know. They are hundred dollar bills. Atleast a hundred thousand I guess.?

?Gosh.?

?Gosh indeed.?

Maja took Ebba?s hand and they entwined fingers.

?Are you thinking what I? thinking??asked Ebba.

?I don?t know Ebba. I don?t know if we should keep it.?

?I don?t know either.?

?I think somebody might come looking for it.?

?You think so?? asked Ebba uncertainly.

?I am pretty sure they will. I think the police might have arrived at the scene. They might drop in on us any moment.?

?How would they know we were at the pool when the shooting happened??

?I gave the receptionist my name, remember??, said Maja.

?Oh yeah.?

They kept staring at the cash and holding hands.

?What if the people connected to the shootout gets there before the police?? asked Ebba.

?What do you mean??

?What if the guys who shot each other had friends waiting closeby? And they find your name on the hotel register before the cops do?? asked Ebba.

?Oh shit! That could be bad for us.?

?No wait. They would only have your name and ID. They wouldn?t know I was there. We should be fine as long as we hide out here.?

?You could be right. But what if they had seen us speed away from the hotel?? asked Maja.

?We could be in trouble. They might come and kill us.?

?You think so??

?For this kind of money, oh yes they would.?

Maja saw Ebba gulp.

?You have a TV here? We could listen to the news.?

?I am afraid not. I used to have an old box television. I took out all the wires and now use it as a liquor cabinet,? said Ebba.

Maja smiled.

?Got a radio??

?I used to. I sold it last year.?

Maja laughed at that.

?I used to have one in the car. I sold it too.?

They smiled at each other and squeezed each others hands.

?What should we do with it?? asked Maja, gesturing towards the money.

?There is a loft upstairs. We could hide it there for the time being.?

?Let?s do that?, said Maja.

She zipped the bag and followed Ebba up the stairs. As they climbed she once again stared at Ebba?s round fleshy buttocks.

Ebba opened the only bedroom in the floor and they walked in. She walked towards a cupboard and placed her hands on a wooden plank. She pressed on it and the plank came out. There was a small space where a full human could enter.

?Now that is a really neat loft you got there?, said Maja.

?My father Ingrmar Gunnarson was a bank robber. He would rob banks, stash the cash with relatives and hide out here. It could fit two of us. If they come for us, we could hide out here,? said Ebba excitedly.

?Like father like daughter?, Maja joked.

Maja looked into the loft. It was tall but quite narrow. When she got in, she realized that she fit in quite easily. Ebba got in behind her and they could both fit in comfortably. Maja placed the suitcase at the end of the loft. They both got out of the loft and Ebba placed the wooden plank back where it was. They went back downstairs.

?What do we do now?? asked Ebba.

?We?ll wait. If the bad guys come for us, we hide out in the loft and wait until they leave. If the cops come sniffing, we?ll try to talk to them and say we ran out of the hotel and were planning to report the incident in the morning.?

?So we?re not going to let out that we have the cash if the police get here??, asked Ebba.

?No?, said Maja tersely.

?Good thinking?, said Ebba.

?You got a gun??

?I have a small one. A Smith and Wesson.?

?Better keep that handy.?

Ebba led Maja to the bedroom. She pulled a cupboard from a table beside the bed. Out came a Smith and Wesson.

Ebba handed the gun over to Maja. She examined it.

?That?s better than nothing I guess?, said Maja, handing the gun back to Ebba.

The gun seemed to stir something in Maja. Death was not too far away.

Ebba placed the gun on the table and turned towards Maja. She smiled shyly.

?What now??, she asked.

?We?ll wait,? said Maja.

?What do we do while we wait??

Maja did not say anything for a moment.

?Let?s make love Ebba. We might not have much time left. They might kill us. I want our relationship to be consummated,? said Maja.

?That?s what I had in mind, Maja,? said Ebba.

They took a step towards each other.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 8

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Maja drove so fast that they reached the foot of the hills on which Ebba?s house stood, in no time.

?There is a small dirt road as you go up the hill. It will take us right upto my house. We can park the car behind my house,? said Ebba, looking back to see if anyone was following them.

Maja did as she was told. The dirt road was steep, she quickly changed gears and climbed the hill slowly.

?Is anyone following us??, asked Maja.

?I don?t think so,? said Ebba, looking back again.

Maja stared right ahead, intent on reaching Ebba?s house as soon as she could. She felt relieved when they passed the crest of the hill. The road led to Ebba?s house and she parked in the backyard. She turned towards Ebba and the two of them hugged each other, both stark naked. They shivered when their breasts met.

?What just happened there??, asked Maja.

?I don?t know, Maja. I?m just glad we are both alive,? said Ebba, running her hands up and down Maja?s bare back.

Something in the backseat caught Maja?s attention. A leather suitcase.

?Where did that come from??, asked Maja.

They looked at each other and back at the suitcase.

?Let?s go into your house?, said Maja.

They got out of the car quietly, looking around them. Maja opened the backdoor and took the suitcase out. It was heavy in her hands but she rushed towards the backdoor with it. Ebba ran in front and opened the door. Despite the predicament they were in, Maja couldn?t help but admire Ebba?s fleshy buttocks that jiggled as she ran.

The backdoor led into the kitchen. Ebba turned on the lights. Maja placed the suitcase on the pantry. It was a large suitcase, dark brown, with a single zip.

?Should I open it?? asked Maja.

?Go right ahead,? said Ebba. She stood beside Maja with her hands on her hips.

Maja slowly unzipped the suitcase and raised the top. Large bundles of cash were stacked neatly inside. Both women just stood there. Taking the sight in. Maja thought this was more money than she had ever seen in her whole life.

?My god?, said Ebba, breaking the silence.

?That is a lot of cash,? said Maja.

?It sure is?, Ebba chimed in.

?Where do you think it all came from??

?Why was it in your car?? asked Ebba.

?I think somebody broke my back seat window and threw the suitcase inside. I don?t know why. Then there was a shootout near the pool. I am pretty sure this suitcase and money is connected to the shootout.?

?How much money do you think is in there??, asked Ebba excitedly.

?I don?t know. They are hundred dollar bills. Atleast a hundred thousand I guess.?

?Gosh.?

?Gosh indeed.?

Maja took Ebba?s hand and they entwined fingers.

?Are you thinking what I? thinking??asked Ebba.

?I don?t know Ebba. I don?t know if we should keep it.?

?I don?t know either.?

?I think somebody might come looking for it.?

?You think so?? asked Ebba uncertainly.

?I am pretty sure they will. I think the police might have arrived at the scene. They might drop in on us any moment.?

?How would they know we were at the pool when the shooting happened??

?I gave the receptionist my name, remember??, said Maja.

?Oh yeah.?

They kept staring at the cash and holding hands.

?What if the people connected to the shootout gets there before the police?? asked Ebba.

?What do you mean??

?What if the guys who shot each other had friends waiting closeby? And they find your name on the hotel register before the cops do?? asked Ebba.

?Oh shit! That could be bad for us.?

?No wait. They would only have your name and ID. They wouldn?t know I was there. We should be fine as long as we hide out here.?

?You could be right. But what if they had seen us speed away from the hotel?? asked Maja.

?We could be in trouble. They might come and kill us.?

?You think so??

?For this kind of money, oh yes they would.?

Maja saw Ebba gulp.

?You have a TV here? We could listen to the news.?

?I am afraid not. I used to have an old box television. I took out all the wires and now use it as a liquor cabinet,? said Ebba.

Maja smiled.

?Got a radio??

?I used to. I sold it last year.?

Maja laughed at that.

?I used to have one in the car. I sold it too.?

They smiled at each other and squeezed each others hands.

?What should we do with it?? asked Maja, gesturing towards the money.

?There is a loft upstairs. We could hide it there for the time being.?

?Let?s do that?, said Maja.

She zipped the bag and followed Ebba up the stairs. As they climbed she once again stared at Ebba?s round fleshy buttocks.

Ebba opened the only bedroom in the floor and they walked in. She walked towards a cupboard and placed her hands on a wooden plank. She pressed on it and the plank came out. There was a small space where a full human could enter.

?Now that is a really neat loft you got there?, said Maja.

?My father Ingrmar Gunnarson was a bank robber. He would rob banks, stash the cash with relatives and hide out here. It could fit two of us. If they come for us, we could hide out here,? said Ebba excitedly.

?Like father like daughter?, Maja joked.

Maja looked into the loft. It was tall but quite narrow. When she got in, she realized that she fit in quite easily. Ebba got in behind her and they could both fit in comfortably. Maja placed the suitcase at the end of the loft. They both got out of the loft and Ebba placed the wooden plank back where it was. They went back downstairs.

?What do we do now?? asked Ebba.

?We?ll wait. If the bad guys come for us, we hide out in the loft and wait until they leave. If the cops come sniffing, we?ll try to talk to them and say we ran out of the hotel and were planning to report the incident in the morning.?

?So we?re not going to let out that we have the cash if the police get here??, asked Ebba.

?No?, said Maja tersely.

?Good thinking?, said Ebba.

?You got a gun??

?I have a small one. A Smith and Wesson.?

?Better keep that handy.?

Ebba led Maja to the bedroom. She pulled a cupboard from a table beside the bed. Out came a Smith and Wesson.

Ebba handed the gun over to Maja. She examined it.

?That?s better than nothing I guess?, said Maja, handing the gun back to Ebba.

The gun seemed to stir something in Maja. Death was not too far away.

Ebba placed the gun on the table and turned towards Maja. She smiled shyly.

?What now??, she asked.

?We?ll wait,? said Maja.

?What do we do while we wait??

Maja did not say anything for a moment.

?Let?s make love Ebba. We might not have much time left. They might kill us. I want our relationship to be consummated,? said Maja.

?That?s what I had in mind, Maja,? said Ebba.

They took a step towards each other.
    Can you please post chapter 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

hey Scalopane, you can read chapter 7 here:

The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 7

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    hey Scalopane, you can read chapter 7 here:

The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 7
    Thanks a lot . Epic story. That could go to 100 chapters. I don?t need to say it but our expectations are now above the sky of what we would read next

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scalopane View Post
    Thanks a lot . Epic story. That could go to 100 chapters. I don?t need to say it but our expectations are now above the sky of what we would read next

thank you so much for this compliment, scalopane. your words mean so much.