Hey!

I'm a long time fan of stalemate cat-/tit-/sex-/cockfights, though I don't really talk much around the web. My sex life with my partner actually works well with this. We have sex and if I'm not finished, she'll tell me this sort of "story" with her and one woman she dislikes fighting over me or their couple fighting our couple, usually ending in draw.

I love the idea of women fighting over man's cock/cum, but basically every video I find turns into a threesome or something like that, with really not much fighting. I'd really want to see more stuff with actual fighting, with the cock involved. Here's some examples we've had in our stories over the years:

• orgasm race (their own/rival's boyfriends, who cums faster/endures longer)
  • comparing tits/cocks
  • Fighting for my dick (who gets me to cum, who gets my cum, who gets me inside them)
  • Good ol' fighting (wrestling, clothes ripping, sexfighting, titfighting, cockfighting, forced orgasms so the enemy can't have sex)

If you have any good stories and videos, I'd love to check them out! Main points just being it's a stalemate fight over a guy and preferably a cock involved during the match. I'm happy to answer any questions and hear about your preferences too

//Hopefully this is a right kind of post to send here