Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 10

They woke up early the next day. Ebba made coffee. They drank it down quickly, hardly talking. Anxiety pervaded the air as Maja drove them to a diner close to the mall, where they bought a newspaper off a nearby stand. The front-page headline was stunning.

Devil’s Lake Serpent Dies After Confrontation with Drug Cartel

A team of biologists from the Dakota State University were on an expedition into the Devil’s Lake Swamp to tag bear cubs. The dead body of a 100-foot snake was the last thing that they expected to find deep in the swamp. The biologists believe they might have discovered the remains of the legendary and mythical Devil’s Lake serpent.

However, the serpent was not alone in the woods. Police believe that the serpent might have confronted two members of a drug cartel in South Dakota, John Chance (63) and his nephew Walter Chance (27). Police have connected the two of them to a shooting that took place at the Fireside Inn, last evening, that led to the deaths of atleast four people including a receptionist.

Police believe the Chances might have lost their way after the shootout at the Fireside Inn and stumbled upon the lair of the serpent while trying to escape. The 100 foot serpent is believed to have attacked the two and during the confrontation one of the men managed to pump two bullets into the serpent which caused its death. The bodies of the two men had to be pulled out of the snake’s belly. They have both been pronounced dead.

Police are still investigating the shootout at the Fireside Inn.

“Damn,” said Maja, drinking down a substantial portion of her orange juice.

“Damn indeed”, Ebba replied, pouring maple syrup over her pan cake. She was hungry.

They looked at each other worriedly. Maja put the newspaper down.

“I was thinking about it. There is still one loose end that might land us in trouble.”

“What is it?”, asked Ebba.

“We left our clothes at the changing room in the Fireside Inn. My employee ID is in the pocket of my jeans.”

“Gosh! That’s trouble. They’ll come sniffing if they find your employee ID.”

“Maybe they missed it while handling the dead bodies.”

“You can’t assume, Maja. That ID and our clothes could be our death warrant. If the police find out that we were there and have the money, the cartel will be on us in no time. This is a small town. Words gets around fast”

They were silent for a few moments. Ebba took Maja’s hands in hers.

“Don’t worry. I won’t run out on you. We are in this together.”

Maja squeezed Ebba’s hand. Their fingers entwined tightly.

“I have an idea”, said Maja.

“What?”

“I’ll call the Fireside Inn, asking if the swimming pool would be open today and find out whether we could book a slot for the evening.”

“And?”

“It’s just to find out what the situation there is like. My guess is that the hotel would be shut down for a while.”

“I don’t know if that’ll work,” said Ebba, unconvinced.

“Let’s try if we can find something out.”

They left their breakfast unfinished and walked to a payphone outside the diner which had a directory. Maja found the number for the Fireside Inn and dialled. After a few rings, a man with a rather formal tone picked up.

“Hi. I would like to use the swimming pool in the evening. Could you tell me the timings?”, said Maja, trying to sound calm.

“I am afraid the Fireside Inn is closed until further notice.”

“Is everything OK there? This is Agnes Almgren from Fargo. I read about the shooting and wanted to check up on you guys. Me and my family like dropping in at your inn every few months.”

“Miss Almgren, thank you so much for your call. We cherish it. As you might have heard, there has been a shooting at the inn. Part of the swimming pool and the dressing room caught fire after the shooting took place.”

“A fire? My god! Is everything OK?”

There was a sigh at the other end.

“Miss Almgren, I am afraid, the dressing room and the sides of the swimming pool have been reduced to ashes. Much of the shooting happened with shotguns. They are known to cause fires.”

“Oh dear! That is terrible Mr …..”

“Bergman. Kristian Bergman. I am the owner of the hotel.”

“That is terrible Mr.Bergman. I hope the rest of the hotel is intact.”

“Miss Almgren, we were able to put out the fire before it spread to the rest of the hotel. We expect to reopen it in a few weeks once we rebuild the dressing room and the swimming pool.”

“And you will have the support of all North Dakotan’s Mr. Bergman. I promise to visit your wonderful hotel once you reopen. You can be assured of that.”

“Thank you so much Miss Almgren.”

Maja put the phone down.

“The whole dressing room was reduced to ashes right after the shooting took place, “said Maja in a relieved tone.

“That’s great. I remember the smell of smoke. Must have been dragonfire. It’s a good thing we didn’t stay there for too long”, said Ebba.

“Yeah.”

They hugged each other tightly and Maja planted a kiss on Ebba’s lips. They walked hand in hand to Maja’s Sierra. It was decided that it would be best that they both showed up at work to avoid any suspicion. Maja dropped Ebba at the burger joint. Then she drove back to the mall.

The day passed slowly for her. She tried to keep a calm demeanor. Her co-workers at the mall discussed the Devil’s Lake serpent and the shooting throughout the day. Maja smiled to herself and occasionally expressed shock at the events when prompted. What would they say if they found out that she was at the centre of the incidents?

But mostly she kept to herself. She relived the events of the last two days as minutely as she could. She did not believe there were any loose ends. She was both anxious and excited. Not that she and Ebba had anything to worry about. But they had kept the money. She kept a watch for any police cars that halted at the mall. But none did.

Ebba called her after lunch.

“How you holding on, Maja?

“I am allright. How about you?”

“I am OK.”

"Did you hear anything at work?", asked Maja.

"Everyone here is talking about the shooting and the serpent. I am just playing along like I know nothing."

There was a silence. Then Ebba spoke.

“I can’t wait for the evening,” said Ebba.

“Me neither.”

“We’re going to fuck, right?”

Maja giggled.

“Yes, we are.”

“I can’t wait. I’m going to give you the best orgasm you ever had.”

“We’ll see.”

“We’ll see.”

Maja felt her nipples harden. Ebba said she had to get back to work. Maja’s heart beat wildly. She went back to work and paid attention to the radio feed. There were no new clues. The FBI had joined the investigation.

At a quarter to five, she left the mall and drove to Ebba’s burger joint. Ebba was already at the roadside, waiting for her. They kissed after Ebba got in. A long and hungry kiss, from which Maja broke off because she was eager to reach Ebba's house where they could actually have sex.

Ebba placed a hand on Maja’s thighs as she started the car. They smiled wantonly at each other.

Ebba’s hands pleasured Maja throughout the drive to her house. Ebba inserted her large fingers into Maja’s mouth. Maja sucked on them longingly. She ran her hands across Maja’s hair. Inserted her hand into her blouse and pinched her nipples. Maja could barely keep the car on the road. But she drove as fast as she could.

Instead of parking at the foot of the hill, Maja raced the car up the dirt road to Ebba’s house, her sexual hunger finding an outlet through her crazy driving. The Sierra roared into the backyard and Maja stepped on the break, bringing the car to a screeching stop.

They sat silently for a few moments, looking sideways at each other. Then Maja stepped out of the car. Ebba watched Maja walk out and then she got out of the car herself. Maja looked around and saw a patch of thick grass. They walked together towards the patch and stopped near it as if by mutual consent. Maja felt like they were two gunslingers out of a Western, finding a patch where they could duel in peace.

Both women began to undress, exchanging lustful glances. Maja was mesmerized by Ebba's fleshy nakedness as she took off her own clothes. No words were exchanged. There was no need to. Clothes and shoes came off easily.

When they were stark naked, they took a step towards each other. There was a chill in the air. The setting orange sun was splashed across the sky. They could hear the spring peepers loudly calling out to their sexual mates, like a background score for what was about to happen between the two of them.

“Do you want to do the embrace?” asked Maja.

“Why not?”

They looked at each other with mock hostility and took the final step towards each other. Their bodies came together and the two women wrapped their arms around each other, slowly. Maja wrapped her arms around Ebba’s neck while Ebba wrapped her arms around Maja’s hips. When the flesh of their naked breasts touched, they shivered together and a second later, they began to push and jostle with their breasts.

Ebba moved her face towards Maja's and licked at her lips with her tongue. Maja opened her mouth and their tongues flicked against each other. Then they locked mouths and kissed slowly and sensually. There was an air of laziness to their competition today, as if both women knew they had all the time in the world and nothing and nobody could interrupt them. They continued to pit their breasts against each other as they kissed. Their forehead rested against each other and their noses rubbed while their tongues worked on each other.

“You smell nice,” said Maja.

“I took a shower at work to prepare for our evening together.”

“You mean you did it for me?”

“Yes. I did it for you. I wanted my body to smell good when you explored it”

Maja’s heart beat faster when she heard that. She pushed her nipples against Ebba’s. Ebba pushed back with hers. Their engorged nipples fought slowly at first and then gained intensity as they both became increasingly aroused.

“I love your fleshy body,” said Ebba as she slowly ran her hands up and down Maja’s back.

“I love your fleshy body too,” said Maja. She removed her arms from around Ebba’s neck and began to rub her back slowly.

“I have always wondered which one of us is stronger.”

“I think we are equally matched.”

Their mouths locked together in an intense kiss. Maja ran her tongue up and down Ebba's.

“Don’t you think we should get down on the ground?”, asked Maja, unable to control herself.

“What’s the hurry. We have all evening,” said Ebba sensually.

She flicked her engorged nipples against Maja’s. Maja let out a cry. She kissed Ebba’s neck and then moved downwards towards her breasts and then bit on her nipple. Ebba also let out a cry.

“A mix of pleasure and pain, huh?” asked Ebba.

“That’s right.”

Ebba sunk her nails into Maja’s butt. Maja let out a cry and sunk her own nails into Ebba’s butt. Ebba laughed. They grabbed each other’s buttocks.

“That’s a nice butt you got there Maja”, said Ebba.

They slapped at each other’s buttocks, panting into each other’s face while doing it, breasts and nipples bumping into each other. Stomachs were plastered together as their naked bodies lined up against each other.

Their cunts rubbed and they moaned in unison. They gripped each other’s butts tightly and used the grip to rub their cunts against each other for the second time. They moaned again. They stood like two sumo wrestlers. But their intention was not to push the other out of a circle. But to drive each other into sexual frenzy.

They rubbed slowly for a few moments, savoring each tantalizing meeting of cunts. As they grew more aroused, they began to bump cunts. Their mouths locked together in an intense kiss even as their cunts bumped violently against each other. The cool air filled with the amorous sounds of their wet cunts rubbing and bumping together, accompanied by their frantic moaning.

They were staring intently into each other’s eyes, faces serious. They would occasionally pause to kiss each other. Their fingers were firmly buried in each other’s fleshy buttocks. Their buttocks had gained a red pallor.

A bumble bee circled around them, trying to distract. They paid it little attention, too involved with driving each other crazy. The bumble bee returned and circled around two more times and then flew away, annoyed by the lack of attention accorded to it, or perhaps frightened at the intensity with which the two women were going at it.

Their large feet were firmly planted to the ground. At times, to gain a higher degree of pleasure, they would lean on their feet, revealing the dirt that had accumulated on their large leg palms. Their fleshy legs were like tree trunks and their knees and limbs would rub against each other as they pitted their cunts against each other.

“Let’s see who can bring the other to orgasm first,” said Maja.

“Sure.”

Maja inserted a leg between Ebba’s legs and tripped her. Ebba locked Maja in a tight embrace and as she fell, she pulled Maja down with her. They fell onto the grass, Maja on top of Ebba. But Ebba would not let Maja dominate. They rolled around on the grass before they locked their upper bodies together in a tight embrace. Their long and fleshy legs entwined.

They were wrapped around each other like snakes - limbs entwined, arms wrapped around upper bodies, breasts jammed together and stomachs lined up. They sought out each other’s mouths and locked together in a kiss while rolling around, desperate to both dominate and pleasure each other.

Maja was on top of Ebba for a few seconds before Ebba pushed her off and climbed on top of Maja. They rolled around the grass, neither woman able to establish any dominance over the other. They continued to kiss intensely and rub their cunts against each other’s fleshy thighs.

“Your body fits perfectly with mine,” said Ebba.

“We are perfectly matched. Like twins,” said Maja.

This seemed to calm Ebba down a bit and she let Maja climb on top of her. They quickly entwined legs and to resume the rubbing of cunts. They raised their arms over their heads and entwined fingers, both of them eager to have as much of their bodies in contact with each other.

“How perfectly our fingers entwine together”, said Maja.

“Our legs too”, Ebba chimed in.

They locked together even more tightly. Fingers squeezed fingers, legs and limbs were hopelessly entangled.

Maja rubbed her cunt up and down Ebba’s. She was on top now and she wanted to rub Ebba to orgasm.

“You think you have the advantage now?”

“I don’t think. I just know. I am on top of you,” Maja panted down at Ebba.

Ebba began to move her cunt around to dodge the assault by Maja’s cunt. Maja tried to thwart Ebba’s manoeuvres by pinning her hands down to the grass. But Ebba bit down on Maja’s breast and pushed her off her body.

Now Ebba was on top of Maja and once again, she began working on Maja’s cunt with her own. The two women stared intensely at each other.

Maja cried out, both in pleasure and pain as Ebba assaulted her cunt with her own. It was fast and intense rubbing up and down her cunt, every brief meeting of cunts sending waves of pleasure through each other’s bodies.

As they fucked, a beetle jumped onto Maja’s breasts. Maja did not notice. Ebba brushed it away. She lowered herself down and once again the two women kissed. She felt a great tenderness towards Maja. She kissed Maja on her forehead and on her cheeks. The tenderness seemed to be contagious. Maja also kissed Ebba’s forehead and then pulled her face down and kissed her on the cheeks.

But the intense rubbing of cunts continued.

“Are you going to give up?”, asked Ebba.

“No fucking way”, said Maja.

“Let’s come together.”

They smiled at each other, thinking about the impending truce forced by their longing for orgasmic pleasure.

“If you want it that way …..” said Maja.

They stared intently into each other’s eyes. In the distance, the mating calls of the spring peepers had reached a crescendo.

Their rubbing gained a new intensity, neither woman holding back. Ebba threw her arms around Maja’s neck and Maja held on to Ebba’s buttocks as they passed the brink and exploded into each other’s vaginas. The spring peepers were hushed into silence by the sex crazed cries of the two women, as they orgasmed together. It lasted for a long time, the waves of pleasure making them writhe on the grass. They clung to each other, eager to savor each and every moment.

Then as the strength of the erotic waves ebbed, the two women lay side by side in the grass, bodies still entwined. It was only after a few minutes after the women stopped screaming, that the spring peepers, as if showing respect, began their mating calls again.

- - - Updated - - -

.................................................. .................................................. ................................

Later, they washed each other in the shower. They got into matching shorts and round neck t-shirts, Maja once again borrowing from Ebba's wardrobe. They went outside to the porch and walked around the house, checking if anyone was watching. There was noone. The night was silent and cool and the two of them went inside. They went up the stairs to the loft. Ebba took out the plank that led to the loft, dragged out the brown leather suitcase and placed it on the bed.

Even though they were tired from the exertions of the evening, they decided to count the money in the suitcase. There were ten rows of hundred dollar bills stacked inside. They divided the rows between them and began to count. It took them a little more than an hour.

The final tally astounded them both. There was $0.5 million inside the suitcase. They put the money back into the suitcase, placed it in the loft and put the wooden plank back. Ebba made coffee for them and they sat drinking at the kitchen table. Maja slowly ran her toes up and down Ebba's feet. Ebba's rested a hand on Maja's thighs. They smiled at each other as they drank their coffees.

“Gosh. Half a million dollars,” said Ebba.

“We are rich,” said Maja.

Maja planted a kiss on Ebba's cheek.

“Will you move in with me?”, asked Ebba, piningly.

“I would love to Ebba,” said Maja.

Their mouths locked together in a lazy erotic kiss.

“We’ll drive to your house first thing in the morning and get your things,” said Ebba, eagerly.

“I can’t wait for the two of us to live together,” said Maja.

“Oh Maja. I have been alone for so long.”

“You will never be alone again,” said Maja tenderly.

THE END
    Last edited by kamafight; June 29th, 2019 at 03:21 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Ebba and Maja - Chapter 10

Hey Kamafight

It was great to read your stories again. Thank you for a great ending. It was fun imagining both Ebba and Maja together. Their sizes, their builds their faces, everything. Great matchup, great ending! I think I'll save this one for the archives.

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    Hey Kamafight

It was great to read your stories again. Thank you for a great ending. It was fun imagining both Ebba and Maja together. Their sizes, their builds their faces, everything. Great matchup, great ending! I think I'll save this one for the archives.

Shak
    Thank you so much for the kind words, Shak. It means a lot to me.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Great job, Kama!!!!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a lot for the great story. I was expecting it to last longer chapters and more events, but I have to respect your choice and thanks again for the pleasure you gave us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Kamafight, your inbox is full. Can you please send me an mail to [email protected]? I need to talk something with you
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Excellent story !! You added some non erotic plot which was very good as well.
    Well done Kama ! Great job !! Thank you !

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Kamafight, your inbox is full. Can you please send me an mail to [email protected]? I need to talk something with you
    Anubisx, I cleared my inbox. Looking forward to your message.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

For a story that had so many unexpected, and pleasant twists and turns, and one that teased us quite a bit, you did not disappoint in the final chapter. EXCELLENT JOB, kamafight

A. Penman