Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Goblin vs Human Sexfight

A request from a patron over on my Patreon that I fell in love with!
    Got more stuff over at patreon.com/sandcastles or Hentai Foundry

Isabelle (or just Sable, as her boyfriend called her) sat down at the restaurant with her old friend Gulta (or she just called her Gully). Sable had undeniable sex appeal; between her working out and her Samoan heritage, she had dark hair, bronze skin and a toned but curvy body had plenty of men staring at her. Full double-D's pushed at her snug-fitting tank top and thick hips and thighs filled her tight-fitting pants.

Sable crossed her legs as she placed their drink order with the waiter. She looked to Gully as her friend climbed into the booth seat across from her. Sable was in a committed relationship, but she wasn't dead; even she had to admit that Gully looked sexy, if in an entirely different way from her. Sable was appealing to most men, but Gully took it to another level entirely. Gully was a goblin. They had a huge reputation for being sluts. Or lapfaces, limeslices, gutter pussy, easybake ovens, spawners... Sable and Gully had known each other since middle school, so even Sable knew a ton of their colorful lingo, most of which revolved around humans, sex or both.

Gully was a little over three feet tall, her hair kept in a short ponytail. It was a natural mix of shades from purple to blue that made Sable think of some kind of unicorn. Gully had slightly pointed features, from her narrow and elongated nose to her wide and bat-like ears. She was a bright shade of green all over, hairless below the ears and with a slim but soft build. Like most of her kind, she was not only green but incredibly curvy. Despite her light weight, she had seen Gully shake her fat ass in a club and borrowed Sable's bras that fit her perfectly. The DD's were Sable's size, but they looked a lot more impressive when they were on a woman half her size while bouncing with the slightest provocation of her rubbery freckled skin. She wore a simple shirt and shorts, the v of her collar going deep enough to see not only all of her cleavage but the edge of her belly. While Sable had found her man, Gully seemed content to keep fishing around after all these years, no matter how many times Sable tried to fix her up with one of her friends. Gully seemed like she could bag any man she wanted... so she took as many as she could fit inside her.

"It's been too long, Sable!" Gully chimed. She smiled at her old friend as the waiter went off to let them look at their menus.

"It's only been a couple weeks, Gully."

"Still too long for my besty. I had to ditch my last man and it's boring crotch-shopping alone." Sable nodded calmly as she recognized her word for clubbing and flirting with strangers until she found one she really liked.

"Well I missed you too, Gully. But I wanted to ask you something. You're..." She wasn't going to bother asking if Gully was still sexually active or kinky. Of course she was. She'd kept one of her neighbors back at the college dorms on call in case she had to let Gully use their room for another threesome. "Well, you're more adventurous than I am."

Gully just scoffed. "Oh c'mon. You went streaking with me back in Mog Kappa Og. You're a wild girl. You just hide it better."

"Okay, granted," Sable said, pointing at her. She eyed the waiter cautiously as he returned and they quickly placed their orders, letting Sable consider her words carefully. "That's why I want my wing-girl to help me out with something... kinda like that."

"Ooh, you're not breaking up with Hector are you? You guys are cute!" the goblin moaned sympathetically.

"No, no. We're doing great. But... that's part of it. We're getting a little more open, a little more adventurous in bed."

"Ooh! Girl talk!" Gully chirped eagerly, folding her hands and leaning over to rest her big squishy breasts against the table.

"Right, well... we were talking fetishes the other day and he talked about how he's into sexfighting..."

"Oh! You mean like we used to do back in-!"

"Shhhh not so loud!" Sable hushed her quickly. Gully shut her mouth with an audible popping noise. "Yes, like that. Except like, competing over a man. Sooo... it's his birthday coming up, and I was thinking you could help with that."

Gully rolled her eyes as she sucked on her soda. "Sabe babe, are you asking me to have sex AND help out my besty?"

"Kinda sorta."

Gully waved her hand dismissively. "Not a problem. Don't even have to ask twice."

"Thanks, Gul. You're the best."

"Gotta do me a favor though," the goblin added. Sable bit her lip uncertainly, but Gully just smiled to flash her little fangs. "I want it for real. I want to see that my girl's still got the moves to have her wuss puss compete with trash snatch."

Sable grinned, remembering the nights when they were young and single. Her curiosity about all the fuss about goblin sex and a few beers had lead to them grinding competitively on their old college beds (something she'd started to get a real taste for and kept coming back to). "All out sexfight. No rules, just fucking and sucking until one can't take it."

Gully shivered with excitement as her smile grew wider. "Tallpot, keep talking like that and I won't know if this is HIS birthday present or mine."

When Sable finally brought it up to her boyfriend, Hector was naturally open to the idea. He had met Gully before. When Sable asked, he?d insisted that he wasn?t attracted to her; just like any boyfriend wanting to keep his head would have done. The couple went out to dinner before meeting Gully at the house. They giggled and forced him to stay in the living room waiting until they called him in. They were waiting there in nothing but their panties, kneeling on the bed and smiling eagerly at him. Their tits were already bobbing with their every breath, promising more jiggling to come when they started actually started competing.

"Don't worry about it, baby. Everyone knows goblin pussy can' last against a real human cunny," Sable assured her boyfriend as he made himself comfortable. They had set up a chair near the bed as his seat of honor. Sable was on her knees as she spread her legs, showing off the subtle indentation in her panties that outlined her tan pussy. She gave a small roll of her hips, gyrating towards Gully to brandish her weapon and target of choice for the fight.

"That's cute," the goblin giggled, idly teasing a finger around one of her nipples. "Hec, I knew Sabe way before you did. I've made this chick make noises like a freakin' zoo just by lickin' that wuss puss of hers. Maybe I'll give you a taste of the lime once I'm done fucking your girlfriend into a coma."

"Not a chance, pipsqueak." Sable bent over and leaned in close enough that her nose pushed against Gully's, lips nearly touching as their hanging breasts slapped into each other. Gully smirked and arched her back, pushing her tits back against Sables as the brown and green flesh vied for position.

"Don't you go bringing those hot-airs down here in my turf, sister. You don't want to talk big and end up doggin' in front of your boy." She rolled her shoulders to slide her breasts back and forth, the hefty green orbs tracing her nipples along Sable's before turning more sharply. It slapped her hefty green tits against Sable?s in a way that made her subtly wince.

"I'll leave you facedown in your own sludge every time, halfbake," Sable purred, blowing her warm breath across Gully's pouty lips. "That goblin clit must be getting all fat already from the smell of real pussy." She gave a small twist of her hips and rubbed her breasts against Gully's, jostling her for position.

Gully snickered at Sable?s trash talk, more entertained than intimidated. She knew it was all in fun, but that didn?t keep her from getting competitive about it. She boosted herself up to the peak of her knees, bracing her toes against the bed so push up while Sable pushed down. The ladies grunted and growled in each other?s faces, grinding nose to nose as their breasts mashed together. Gully?s stretchy, slightly oily skin shifted under the pressure, absorbing the impact better while Sable?s firmer tits pushed harder. Even their sneering lips brushed together as they pressed tighter together, their overstuffed chests squeezing together until the pressure was pinching around their nipples and starting to make their ribs ache.

Their intensely sensual staredown broke when Gully leaned in that last inch, mashing her lips and tongue into Sable?s. The human competitor grunted as she used the initiative to make up for the size advantage, grabbing Sable?s hair to pull her harder into the tonguey kiss. Their moaning and sucking noises escaped between their lips before the brunette shoved Gully squarely in her tits. The green orbs bounced from her push but the goblin went flat on her back. Sable was barely taller than normal but that still made her a powerhouse compared to a goblin. Sable slid forward and got her hands around Gully?s wrists, pinning her to the bed.

?Got you now, lapface,? Sable purred. She lowered her hips and breasts into Gully?s, slowly sliding her body up and down. The goblin cooed as she wriggled against her grip. ?So do you just naturally like it on bottom or are all you limeys such submissive sluts??

?Fuckin? tallstack bitch,? Gully hissed even as her lips quivered and her hips bucked appreciatively. Her naturally slick pussy was leaking over its edges, a familiar sensation that Sable remembered from their college days. Gully raised her head enough to catch one of Sable?s breasts in her mouth, sucking to keep it between her lips and snapping her little fangs around the nipple. Sable gasped and recoiled, not enough to let go but enough for Gully to slide out from her grasp. The goblin didn?t bother rising, already stuck beneath the startled human. She slid her body lower to end up with her face under Sable?s pussy. While the facesitting position had its own degrading implications, that didn?t stop Gully from instantly devouring her friendly rival?s snatch.

Sable let out a sharp moan so that Hector had no question about what was happening. She arched her back and winced as she grabbed Gully by the hair, venting some of her skyrocketing libido. The curvy little goblin just buried her tongue inside her, the fat appendage ravishing her slit and sucking noisily to mix her spit with Sable?s precum in a tasty, sloppy mess.

?Ohhhh you slimy little slut!? Sable moaned passionately, her face showing nothing but lust as she pulled harder as Gully?s hair. The goblin just let out a giggle between her wet slurps before going right back into her. Sable tried to pull away but the goblin held onto her thighs, dragging herself after her and keeping her mouth glued to her groin. Sable ended up on her back with the goblin grinning at her from behind her slit, taking a visibly long lick from Sable?s ass to the peak of her pussy. Sable let out a sharp howl and thrust up her hips, rewarding Gully?s persistence with a squirting orgasm. Some of it splashed over her purple-blue hair as the goblin snickered and finally removed her mouth from her thighs to lick her lips.

?I forgot you were such a messy girl!? Gully chimed mockingly. ?You?ve got a real squirter here, Hector, you lucky dog. Lucky I don?t go for human wusspuss or I?d snatch her away from you.?

?Oh you?re such a bitch!? Sable laughed as she shook her head. It was her favorite part of their sexfights; even losing, at least you had a massive orgasm. She raised one of her long tan legs to pinch her toes around one of Gully?s nipples, getting her to squeak and jump in surprise. It was enough for Sable to rise up to a sitting position and catch Gully by one of her ankles. She pulled the goblin so she was laying on her belly, letting Hector watch her startled expression as Gully tried to scramble away.

?I might be a squirter but I?m not a one-and-done gutter skank like you greenbacks,? Sable gloated. She held Gully?s leg tightly to keep her stuck on her stomach, tickling her foot to keep her thrashing wildly. If she had her head on straight she might be able to escape, but her wild giggles and bouncing her tits on the bed kept her wildly off balance. She was still stuck in Sable?s grip when the human girl smacked her across the ass, making sure Hector could see and hear the impact of the cheek-jiggling slap.

?Ow! No fair!? Gully whined, a hint of pleading in her voice that told Sable it was still getting her off. Her hips bounced to try and escape but Sable just whacked her again and again, spanking the green girl?s bouncing booty until she grabbed her by both cheeks. She squeezed them like a pair of plump green stress balls as Gully wailed and whined, but Sable could feel the growing pool of her juices spreading against her knee.

?You losing it already?? Sable hissed into her ear as she picked Gully up in a reverse bearhug. She wrapped her arms tightly around her soft little belly, sneaking in some gropes and tugs at her bouncing green tits. ?You?re nowhere near big enough to handle a dick like my man?s. Show it to her, baby.?

Hector grinned and removed his shorts, exposing his fully erect shaft. Gully?s eyes locked onto it and Sable could feel her instinctively swallow at the sight. Despite their thieving reputation, goblins clearly respected peoples? property and that included boyfriends. It still didn?t mean she couldn?t appreciate it and ignore centuries of evolving to be breed-happy munchkins. Sable took full advantage as she slid her knees under Gully thighs, forcing her legs and pussy to spread open in front of her boyfriend. Her pinkish-green insides were fully exposed, even her deeply-planted and fattened clitoris on display. Sable grinned as she ran a finger up the slimy slit and teased her fingernail lightly up the length of Gully?s clit, making her writhe and hold as she held her in place with her arms.

?That?s it. Scream for me, bitch. Lemme show my man how a real girl fucks.?

?Fuck you fuck you fuck AHHHH~!? Gully squealed in a shrill and almost piggish noise as she shook around in Sable?s arms. Her tits jiggled chaotically above her arms, slapping against Sable?s tan skin as she squirted an even heavier orgasm than her bestie?s. Hector learned a lot about goblin cum that day, squirting out in a thick stream of faintly green liquid and some thicker, almost jello-like goo. The smell was pungent but he felt his cock pulse with excitement just as it hit his nose. Even Sable had to recognize that goblin cum was something of an aphrodisiac.

The sweaty and grunting goblin thrashed around, her oily skin and burst of clarity starting to make some headway in her escape. Sable still held her tight against her front, even if she managed to free her legs from the exposing position. ?Let go, you cloud sucker mother fucker! That?s a point for you!? Gully objected.

?You?re just a sore loser. We never made that rule,? Sable laughed, nibbling on her broad ear. Gully twitched and her toes curled, but she shifted to her knees. She slid a foot back between Sable?s legs, curling her long and nimble toes so that her big toe slid up along the human?s wet slit. Sable gasped and immediately felt her grip loosen but Gully stayed seated between her legs.

?What?s the matter? Don?t you remember all the time I toefucked you silly?? Gully gloated as she leaned her elbows on the bed. She shook her ass proudly at Sable, who slapped it and backed away quickly. Gully just giggled and thrust her hips backward, so when Sable rose to her knees her big green behind mashed into her pussy. Gully rose to her knees and started grind-dancing back on her, Sable gasping and grabbing her hips to keep from falling off the bed. ?And that time I made you cum in the middle of the club with these killer cheeks?? Gully reminded her as she started twerking her way back into the lead.

Sable grunted and moaned, grabbing Gully?s ass and forcing her to fall over onto the sheets. Gully landed with her face down and ass up as Sable grabbed and spread her cheeks, exposing both of her holes to her.

?Don?t you go thinking I?m not green enough to play dirty, you fuckin? lapface,? Sable hissed as she cupped Gully?s pussy. She rubbed her fingers back and forth as she started tonguing her rival?s ass, getting the goblin to purr and her toes to curl. Sable still remembered the strangely bittersweet taste of her roomate?s ass, something she wouldn?t have thought she?d ever need to recall. She curled her tongue just inside her anus as Gully started to wail.

?Damn human whore! Get out of my bottom lip!? Gully squealed as Sable pinched around her firm and thick clit. Sable winked at her man as she toyed with her sweet spot, even if she was tongue-deep in goblin booty.

?Come on, roomie. Let that greenbean take over and sludge another submission for me,? Sable purred. Gully squealed as she shot another hot and messy orgasm over Sable?s hand, her body shaking hard enough to buck away from her. Sable made a show of wiping some of the thick green cum off on her breasts, cupping one breast to lick the cum off as a quick show for Hector.

?You know you made the right choice, honey. No limeslice is ever going to compare to human pussy.?

?Except for how cocky you thumbers can be!? Gully tackled her around the knees from behind, tripping Sable onto the bed. Gully sat on her while she was down, her big green ass overwhelming Sable?s with it?s size. Gully grinned and bounced her boobs in her hands for Hector as Sable kicked and trashed, but the shortstack was putting the weight of her impressive curves down on her center of balance.

?It?s so easy to trick these tallpots, Hec,? Gully gloated. She licked her fingers to get them nice and wet before ramming two into Sable?s snatch. She howled and moaned as her nails dug into the sheets. ?Must be all that extra space between their brains and pussies. Can?t sexfight for shit. Can you, stilts??

?Fuck you, swamper! EEE!? Sable squeaked as Gully pulled out her hand, just to thrust in with three fingers this time. She pumped harder but Sable gave a vibrating moan from her firm fingering, her mouth hanging open after the close call from Gully?s earlier grinding. Her hand wasn?t especially thick, but her fingers were long and dexterous.

?Come on, sugar snatch. You got any more smart talk for me?? Gully almost invited.

?F-fucking?? Sable moaned vacantly. She felt Gully?s ring finger tease against her outer labia expectantly. ?Dirty little swamp cunt!?

?Oh now you done it!? Gully gloated. Sable had dropped the slur of all slurs, and while Gully had long since known her well enough to let them slide, it was as good an excuse as any to escalate her dominance. The goblin didn?t just add a finger but all out fisted her ex-roommate. Sable let out a passionate scream as her tightly balled up fist rammed inside her, and while smaller than a human hand it was still wildly intense. It would have hurt like hell if she wasn?t already as wet as she was, and Gully didn?t have to work for long to take her out. Gully?s fist pumped in and out rapidly while slowly twisting, grinding her knuckles over her clit like the tips of a grinding gear. Sable?s whole body shook as she had a gushing orgasm, coating Gully?s hand up to the wrist as she kept going. Sable felt tears well up in her eyes as the goblin fist made her head spin, forcing yet another orgasm out of her all with one cruel maneuver.

?Ughhhhh fuck!? Sable groaned as she fell limply on the bed. She squeezed her thighs around Gully?s wrist to barely hold her arm steady. The sweaty goblin was still wobbly herself, so it was enough to buy her some time. Gully ran her fingernails along Sable?s clenched ass cheeks but they were at a temporary stalemate.

?You girls okay?? Hector asked despite his steady stroking.

?It?s fine,? Sable panted, taking a moment to wipe some sweat from her dark hair. ?It?s fine if this dirty clover is too scared to go pussy to pussy with me against her sorry trash snatch.?

?Girl you wouldn?t last a tick against this fine piece of limeslice,? Gully chuckled as she wiped some of Sable?s cum off on a pillow. She?d be smelling it there for days but would refuse to wash the pillowcase. She slid back and spread her legs, once again exposing her hairless and dripping wet snatch. She teasingly ran a finger along the base of her swelling clit, even if she had to fight back a shudder. ?Bring it, bitch. My greenbean will eat yours for breakfast.?

?I thought a goblin breakfast was a stranger?s cock and whatever you find in the dumpster you live in,? Sable taunted as she got back upright and slid into a similar position. The girls looped their legs over each other, leaning to one side each as they slid closer together. They rolled their hips at the same time, some unspoken cue between them signaling them to start. They both grunted as soon as their pussies made contact and a long sigh passed between them as their clits touched together. Gretchen?s was bigger despite her smaller size, but it was deeper buried than a human?s. It was why humans were so favored by goblin girls since they had the size to reach them at any angle. With the two of them as wet and spread out as they were, Sable had no trouble sliding clit to clit.

They had both gone through so many orgasms that it was easy to turn each other on. They were quickly growing tired so Sable buried her hands into Gully?s multicolored hair. It was still damp with her cum but she gripped it and pulled to add more power to her thrusts, something that quickly got Gully to wail and gush a fresh orgasm against her pussy. With a low growl Gully returned the favor, grabbing Sable?s dark curls and pulling back. It added extra force to both of their thrusts, but Gully leaned closer to wrap her mouth around Sable?s tit. She sucked the hard nipple hungrily and Sable quickly broke into a crying orgasm of her own, throwing her head back and letting the goblin ravish her body.

Sable started to grope at the big green jugs but it wouldn?t slow her down. Even when she pinched and pulled Gully?s gobbo tits in different directions, pinching hard on her nipples, Gully slurped and moaned around her own breasts. Sable started to lean back more and more, squirting a second orgasm into her scissor as Gully buried both hands into her hair. She rapidly turned head from one breast to the other until she was above to push Sable completely to her side. The dark-skinned woman gave a short shout of surprise as Gully rammed her pussy into hers, fucking the human into the mass of pillows by the headboard with her strong, chunky hips despite being half her size.

?Where?s that tallstack pussy now, huh? Can?t bump with the best? Can?t handle a good sludgin? from a proper swamp cunt?? Gully demanded as Sable simply wailed. She knew she was losing control as she squirted again for the aggressively horny goblin. Gully was certainly sweaty and tired herself, but she had the dominant position and Sable was still reeling from her chain of orgasms. She knew she was losing short of a miracle, so she reached out a pleading hand towards Hector. She might as well put on a good show while she was losing.

?Oh my god! Help! Fuck, Gully! You?re going to fuck me to death over here! I can?t take it!? She glanced back at her opponent, weakly thrusting back but Gully flashed her a wink.

?Oh you wish. I?ll make you forget all about that humie chunk and come begging for limeslice instead. You?ll be my overgrown pocket pussy pet, crawling so low even goblins will look big while you?re licking my sludger 24/7. I?ll even keep your protein shake over there for myself. I?ll fuck you both so hard you give me your big humie house and live like my humie slaves feeding me nothing but your treetop cum like my my dumb thumber cum-cows. And I?ll goosh on your faces when you please me til you?re so covered in sweet green gobber cum, people will think you?re goblin yourself.?

Sable shook through several more screaming orgasms as Gully dominantly tribbed with her. The filthy threats were all talk, of course, but the imagery was vivid enough that it fed into various dirty fantasies they?d talked about. Gully ended up having another heavy orgasm of her own, sending her hot and thick cum invading into Sable?s pussy as if she was making good on her threat to turn her into a goblin. Sable shrieked and her body contorted as she humped hard, cumming against her in a mix of sexual fluids that soaked the spot on the bed.

Gully bit her lip, still quivering as she crooked a finger towards Hector. Sable?s boyfriend approached as Gully took his shaft into her mouth, sucking loudly and wetly. Her ears folded back with a content little purr. With all their lusty show, Hector grabbed her sweaty hair and shot his load into her mouth. Gully gave a delighted squeal and pulled her head back. She tilted the shaft away, sharing half of the spraying semen as it trickled over Sable?s tits and face.

?So?? Gully huffed as she flopped onto her back, giving her chubby thighs a rest. ?Happy birthday, I guess.?

?Definitely,? Hector sighed. He was still hard as he leaned down to kiss his girlfriend. ?Thank you so much.?

?Any time,? Sable chuckled.

?Ooh, you mean that?? Gully asked excitedly, her ears perking up until they pointed almost straight up into the air.

?Well, my sweetie has more than one birthday,? Sable chuckled as she kissed the head of his shaft. ?And my birthday? and Gully?s. And Christmas??

?And Yud Hullock Day!? Gully offered.

?You just made that one up.?

?Yea, but it got me out of so many tests on campus??

?So yes, sweetie,? Sable said as she finally sat back upright. ?I cannot wait for a rematch.?
    My Commission Writing Blog: [url]http://luffy316.blogspot.com/[/url]
    My Writing Patreon: [url]https://www.patreon.com/sandcastles[/url]
    Other Story Gallery: [url]http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316[url]

Junior Hostboard Member gxswager's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Goblin vs Human Sexfight

this story was intresting... i never thought a human could face a goblin in a sexfight due to... well the big size difrance between them.this was a good story nevertheless though