0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

A Cold Chill Part 5

Part 5
    ---------

They started to shudder, and the girls came in a small mutual orgasm and the magic they released disintegrated thee snake as if it vanished into thin air, and their nude bodies slapped together. Without the creature the slits meshed, but the change in the type of pleasure seemed to almost give them some relief. The girl?s spells and will seemed to hold in the most intense part of the orgasm, another crack in the dam and they launched their hands onto their rivals massive swinging chests rubbing around the nipples and holding as much of the tit meat as they could. It seemed that the spell that held back the full pleasure was able to hold on, but not by much as they squeezed each other?s big boobs in their hands and cracks of their magic began to leak through as they panted harder and harder, the wind increasing in the room again. Aria?s pitches were a little higher and it drove Mallory forward sensing victory. The silver-haired goddess released Mallory?s huge tits and slapped Mallory?s away roughly. She started rubbing her own nipples and Mallory this time sensed what was happening but was confused as how.
    Aria had started mouthing stuff again and for the second time the silk robes came to life and wrapped around Mallory yet again, but they didn?t look as tight or firm.

?How?? Mallory hissed trying to understand what had happened during the struggle that gave Aria the ability to summon this type of magic when they both had been cumming.

?I still had enough cum from eating you to get this off. You should have tried to kiss me harder and you may have been able to get me to swallow it.? Aria taunted, but I could tell with the way she was breathing that she was still dangerously close to cumming against her will and had used the cum as a last resort to save herself.

Mallory laughed even as she was pulled down towards her back. ?You clearly didn?t have much of my delicious cum. I can feel how weak these robes are?, She flexed her legs and arms and I could see the robes strain. She grinned, ?I will be out in a minute and back on top of you?your simple magic has been so disappointing in this duel.?

Aria?s red eyes darkened even more so and I could tell she hated her magic being called simple. ?You want dark magic sweetie? I?ll show it to you.? Aria said darkly, and I could feel the evil energy off her as she took their cum and began to rub it on her tits and clit mouthing a new phrase, but she never finished for I had been too distracted to feel the bats behind me that had finally sensed my presence. I felt the claws dig into my shoulder and I screamed in pain unable to suppress it as they carried me into the light. Aria and Mallory looked over in shock nude and on top of each other, it was clear they had been unaware of me watching their sexual struggle. The creatures carried me up into the moonlight and on clasped my hands to chains hanging chains from the ceilings leaving me now in the middle of the room.

They seemed to pause their fight and looked at me with shock in their faces. They were quickly replaced with a looked of anger on Mallory?s that I also expected to see on the other woman, but Aria?s face seemed calm looking at me with even a curiosity filled look. I tried to avoid their glares and look only at their bodies which came quite easy.

?Have you been enjoying the show Joseph? I bet you have.? Aria asked, as the bottom Witch began to say something Aria spit on Mallory?s mouth and licked it as if sealing it from words. She leaned down into her ear, ?I hate using your cum for this kind of spell, but that should keep you quiet while I get something? I heard her whisper lightly as if my senses had doubled. She licked the spit across Mallory?s puffy red lips with her strong tongue and the spit seemed to solidify into a gag robe like substance that allowed her to open her mouth, but no words came out. ?That might be the last of yours but now I?m going to get the stuff we both want, slut.? Aria said She sat back up and ran a hand down Mallory?s incredible body over the strong stomach and valley of her breasts as if she was admiring her rival.

She was still toying with trapped Mallory giving small slaps to the witch?s big tits as she looked back at me, ?How long have you been watching??
    ?Not long.? I lied not wanting to give away what I knew. Aria may be a priestess, but she was evil, hell, I thought she might even maybe equal to the dark witch she was fighting.

?That?s good?most men who watch this sort of spectacle eye?s start to bleed?? she lightly whispered filling her hands with Mallory?s huge breasts and squeezing them. She finally stood, unmounting the bound woman and separating the warring bodies from each other for the fight time in 30 minutes. She took one small step to bring her next to me.
    ?As you can see the dark witch and I are dueling in a special sexual way, if I let you down I know you will be to tempted to fuck one or both us which could power her or distract me, so I have to leave you up there for now, okay??

I gave a slight nod though I knew that was not the real reason. My hands weren?t able to move held up by the chains the bats had placed me on. I groaned unable to move, they knew I had watched but I realized that neither Aria or Mallory knew how long I had watched their sexfight which was the only advantage I had.

?But you can help me Joseph, I need your cum to finish this, the binds I placed on her won?t last long. I will answer your questions after, just relax and let me draw it out of you. Look at my body?? I didn?t have a choice as the ex-priestess dropped to her knees and pushed her hair back. She spit on the head of my already hard dick and started slowly taking it into her mouth.

The blowjob began as Aria started to suck my dick hard and after 30 minutes of watching the erotic struggle I would not last long with her incredible skills.
    Mallory groaned next to us trying to use her own spells and strength to break the bonds that Aria had created. She could sense the danger that I did too, that if Aria got a full load mixed with their own mixed cum she could summon the thing they both wanted or use it to defeat the trapped witch once and for all. She was bobbing her head in perfect time with my involuntary thrusts which she took easy. She released her mouth and used her hand focusing on my vein that she knew I loved. ?Just like last night?relax.? I could see her spit covered hands moving like a piston and some pre-cum I couldn?t? control starting to leak out. I looked at Mallory who was straining hard against the robes and mouthing invisible words that seemed to loosen the robes every second and I could tell Aria was speeding up now against time.

?Cum into my mouth Joseph, and I will use it to vanquish this bitch.? She rubbed my legs and ass releasing tension I was holding in. ?I know you want cum, I can feel it, you can be the hero I need.? I moaned at the sensation as Aria deepthroated me taking every inch in without a single gag reflex. I was closer than ever still trying to hold it in. As Aria went back out and in though I felt and knew I was less than a few seconds away. I had to do something, if I gave Aria my cum she would destroy Mallory and me, but worse she could summon whatever they both wanted in that painting. I knew what Aria was and if I had any chance of surviving this night, I needed them to keep fighting and weakening each other. My hands still bound I had little movement to push away, and I shook as I felt my orgasm coming, a deep powerful one that I had held it in as long as I could was coming up. I started to groan and knew I only had one chance to get out of this moment. Aria sensed my upcoming explosion too and took a cocky pose with her red puffy lips right on the tip looking up to me with the soft brown eyes. I yelled as the first shot fired right into Aria?s mouth who groaned in excitement, but the second shot I used all my willpower to pull out as hard as possible from the warm wet mouth of Aria. She screamed in frustration and surprise as I shot my load at Mallory a foot away, hoping that it somehow reached her so that she could use it to counter whatever Aria was planning to do with the sticky substance. I got two shots off before Aria had regained control and took the rest inside her mouth, rubbing my balls to ensure I gave her everything I had left. I howled at the pleasure unable to see if my plan worked as Aria finished her skill with a loud pop. She rubbed a little extra as I flinched back from the pleasure.

My dick went limb and I felt faint from the sexual pleasure being held by the chains and drained of my sexual energy. Aria looked at me and I looked back hoping to see the kind woman I had known in my years on her pretty face but then she gave me a sadistic grin and all my hope disappeared.

?Hmm you are smarter than I gave you credit for Joseph. Did you figure it out?? I glared at her, trying to not look at her perfect body as distracting as it was. ?Oh, you must have been watching our duel for a while haven?t you? That is why you were so hard?Well it doesn?t matter, I will be well beyond the council?s ability to stop me after tonight and you won?t be able to warn them. Thank you for the cum, I still got plenty and it?s delicious.? She gave a little groan as she opened her mouth and I watched the white goo get played with on her tongue. ?I?m going to use it to destroy the witch and then?well, then I?m going to kill you for your soul.? She gave a grin at the words and I felt a shiver of despair.
    ?You are a witch?how could you?? I hissed lightly,
    ?I never liked that word, Dark Priestess is how I would describe myself, has a much sweeter tone to it, don?t you think?? She blew a light kiss at me that left me shaking in rage, but as she turned around, she gave to a sudden halt and seemed to huff in anger.

Mallory was standing there fully released from the spell. Aria grinned and started to say something but paused at the sight of the green-eyed witch opening her mouth and looking as sexy as ever with my cum on her tongue with clearly as much as Aria had.

The green-eyed witch looked at me the same evil look on her face like Aria. ?Thank you, dear hunter for your cum, I promise to make your death a little less painful for your assistance once I dominate and destroy this little dark priestess.? She said with a hint of sarcasm at Aria?s title.

I glared at her now, but I wasn?t surprised that no allies in this battle and my death was still the goal. But that was fine, I had succeeded in getting them to fight further and as I looked the two sexy, fuckable witches in front of me I couldn?t help getting sexually excited again as the woman now faced each other again this time with the cum they had desired so with such a fervor.

The girls turned their focus to each other ?Not bad being able to catch his cum from that shot, I assume that is how you broke my spell?? They stalked, moving around and around.

?It wasn?t much of a spell in the first place, and a real-women wouldn?t have let a single drop miss her mouth, that is your mistake. Now you will know true horror.? Mallory?s face showed a fury I had not yet seen.
    ?No, you will know despair by my body.? Aria replied, and I could tell the fury was matched on her on features.

Mallory opened her mouth but didn?t respond. She simply let my cum drip down to her tits where she began to rub hit entirely over her huge tits and speak the dark language with a new force and the castle began to tremble. Aria didn?t hesitate, mimicking the same move with my cum in her mouth to her own tits which now felt like a earthquake. The dark priestess walked closer to the dark witch till they were a foot away, where they stood staring at each other brown eyes to green. The langue got more complicated as they closed their eye?s and began moving around each other in a tight circle. Their perfect bodies stood like mirrors to each other, every curve illuminated by the moonlight, pink nipples sharp and ready to spear, and cunts dripping cum onto the floor as they around and around. Cum covered and sweat dripping as the heat of the summer night nose and nose.

Their eyes shot open and I nearly lightly gasped from the new sight as they continued to circle. Aria?s soft brown which I had gazed in just moments ago and Malory?s rich green eyes that had drawn me to the mirror were gone, now both their eyes were ruby red as they pierced each other with a deathly glare. They seemed to be becoming more beautiful as they pulled their sexual energy from deep in their cores, stopping their circling and facing each other again. They paused with their tit rubbing and pushed into each other allowing their soaked nipples to slide and meet their counterparts. They locked lips and I could hear my cum being exchanged with their tongues as they tried to suck more and more away from the other while keeping hers. The kiss didn?t last long and I couldn?t? tell who had succeeded at getting more into her mouth when they broke apart without a single string.

They broke apart quickly and had quickly spit the cum with spit mix out onto their large powerful tits and begun to fill their hands with the massive meat again, rubbing faster and harder; no longer moving away from each other and screaming their spells in each other?s faces that rang off the wall and seemed to shake the castle. It was incredibility erotic even as I knew they looked to destroy each other with their foreheads pushed hard into each other, and their lips touched even as they worked their magic. I could tell they were using incredibly complicated ones by the length and how much cum and spit they lathered on themselves. I knew from experience that using spells like this were dangerous, but I don?t think the women cared for their safety now. I felt the energy in the room grow to higher and higher levels until it seemed unbearable to everything but the woman in the room; then silence.
    At the same time, they had stopped speaking and I could see the maniac looks of hatred they had for each other glaring into their rivals red eyes. Their hair was flying wildly as the energy seemed to engulf the wind around them from all directions. They released their tits and wrapped them around each other in what looked like a light pleasant hug in the chaos of their duel.

?Farewell Dark Priestess, you were a worthy opponent.? Mallory taunted as she began to pant harder and harder, something building in her core.

?No, goodbye to you Dark Witch, thank you for memorable duel.? Aria laughed as the tilted her head and pushed her lips forward.

They came together and kissed with their puffy red lips, but it wasn?t like the previous one where they fought for cum that was sloppy and wet with their tongues, this looked more like a vacuumed duel, their mouths opened wide and sucking hard. They had done something to their kissing, and I realised this was part of the spell they had cast from the win building, but what they were trying to do I could not tell and only watch the sexy sight. Suddenly loud screams burst in the air, but it wasn?t coming from the girls, and seemed to come from the walls. I watched as hard as I had ever looked at anything, trying to ignore the screams and for the I could see the sexual energy seem to manifest itself as this dark mist around the sucking women. Their bodies became blurry like a disoriented sight and I thought I was going blind for a second. I couldn?t imagine what they were trying to do to each other, but it looked like a final moment and a final spell.

Now the girls began to scream, but it did not sound like pain from the walls but pleasure as if the spell they had used my cum for was going wrong for both of them. Their images lost complete focus for a split second before they collapsed onto the ground away from each other and wind and magic seemed to disappear as they hit the ground.

Their bodies came back to focus, and the moonlight seemed to increase in strength shinning on them from the windows of the castle. I watched the women lay there, neither moving for a full minute. I thought they had finished each other for a second, but I noticed now their chests were still moving in shallow breaths, so whatever they had tried hadn?t worked and they had failed to destroy each other. I looked at my own predicament and the knocked-out women was a chance for me to escape. I began to struggle against the chains, but it was no use. It didn?t move and now the girls were stirring.

Aria sat up first holding her head and looking faint and dazed. She looked towards me and her eyes bore into mine, but as if she was looking but not really seeing what was in front of her. She stood and took a step forward before stumbling and falling as if she was not accustomed to walking. She fell to her knees and I heard her gasp when she saw her hands and nails. I didn?t know what the issue was, it looked like she had won and all she had to was mount her rival, but something was very wrong for her and she wasn?t able to take advantage of the situation.

?How did this happen?? Aria whispered, now looking desperately looking back towards the now sitting up Mallory who was also staring at her hands and seemed unable to stand without some difficulty.

?What did you do!?? Aria screamed her hands going to her hair and pulling it to see the silky silver hair to her red eyes.
    ?How?what?.? Mallory was mouthing until looking at Aria a few feet away from herself with a cleared shocked face that quickly turned to anger. ?This is your fault!? She yelled back at Aria, trying but failing to stand, her hands feeling her own tits as if this was the first time she had seen or felt them. I watched even more confused as Aria was feeling her own body, running her hands on her ass and feeling her cunt, exploring every inch.

Now Mallory growled, ?You should be gone! I sucked your soul out with my kiss, you should be nothing left, HOW ARE YOU THERE?!?

?You liar! My spell and magic were stronger! I felt it, I felt you lose control and your soul leave your body, how did you survive? And how did this happen? TELL ME!?
    ?YOU TELL ME!?

I was confused to what the issue was until I saw how the felt themselves up. Then it all dawned on me as I heard their words, the awkward movements, and their hands feeling their own bodies up as if they were new. I think they were as clear fear of how they looked at each other a deeper understanding of what they both were. The two evil women had attempted to use one of the worst dark spells I had heard of to end each other? existence. A power that can be used to suck their rival?s soul from her body, but their powers had meshed too well, their souls had found an empty body which could handle their intense power far too easy in which to occupy. They had which switched their minds with their bodies during the passions of their incredible sexual duel, the price when they mixed their own cum and sucked each other?s mouth with the same intention and power.

Aria was now in Mallory?s body and vice versa.

The both started mouthing something in the language, but for once I felt no wind and no power resonating from them. I watched Aria?s body grimace as stood up and stumbled but seemed to be finding her footing. The body?s red eye?s glowing more so as she moved towards Mallory?s body. ?Fine, if my magic won?t work in your pathetic body, I will fuck you into submission and finish you after.?

Mallory?s body stood as well awkwardly and did a come-hither motion at Aria?s. ?Are you sure you wish to continue whore?? She said tauntingly.? I know my body and everything it loves?I will dominate you until you submit. Just surrender yourself to me right now and I will you?re your death quick once we switch back.?

The silver haired body hissed back, ?Never, I am going to win this duel and claim the sacrifices cum with all its power. I will use that to unleash IT and be granted full control, then I will make your death slow and painful.?

Now Mallory?s body growled. ?No, I will be the winner of our fuck duel! The power will ALL BE MINE!?
    ?NO, IT WILL BE MINE!? The screamed sounding mentally off as if the duel was affecting them in other ways than just sex. The woman had become obsessed with each other until one was fully enslaved.
    They fell to their knees and crawled round each other like cats, their minds still getting used to controlling the new bodies as they screamed at each other as if they needed to convince themselves they were going to win. I watched them like a hawk, their pussies literately dripping with desire which I couldn?t help but think it was strange, as that would mean they were turned on by themselves, their own body. Yet, when I looked at them I could see it in their eyes that they absolutely were, perhaps it was the ultimate challenge to a sexual witch, to defeat her own body with her own skill. They wanted each other more than anything, the sex must have been that good between them. It seemed that even though it would take a while for them to get full control, they were as turned on as ever and didn?t plan on waiting to fight. They hissed at each other and continued their circle, not yet quite in control enough to engage.

?I see this is a unique opportunity to see who is more turned on by her own image?? Mallory? body said.
    ?Yes, I have and now I?m going to make you cum looking into your own real eyes, crushed by your own tits, your own clit bending.? Aria?s body said licking her lips after.

?I?m going to make you eat yourself out, drown you in your own cum as I finish you.?
    ?There will be no secrets between us?everything our bodies and souls can do until one vanquishes the other.?

?Until there is only one??

They circulated each other knowing every weakness of their body and planning to exploit them. Their mind eye?s roaming over their own bodies, no longer worried if there were any surprises or tricks, just another fuckable body to overpower. With twin snarls they launched at each other with an awkward fury, breasts bumping into each other at first contact. They grabbled, trying to wrestle each other on the ground and onto her back, but it looked awkward; as if moving was a challenge, fighting looked to double it. The stumbling caused them to fall awkwardly to their sides where Mallory?s body began to rotate on the sweaty skin of her rival. They tussled slightly but seemed to be aiming for a goal and they soon found themselves in a 69 and I watched as the woman paused for a second taking in the situation before happily leaning in and eating her own cunt with a fervor. I wondered if they had ever dreamed of doing this, eating the cunt they had used to destroy other men and women, now needing to be destroyed sexually for victory. They might not have been able to physically fight well in their condition, but they could perform their oral techniques expertly and for the first time, on their own body. They moaned and shook as they felt their enemy?s tongue giving her teasing licks. There was little need for foreplay as their spit and cum mixed into one gooey substance as they ran their tongues up and down the slits harder each time, matching each other motion for motion, until they finally started to feast. They messaged each other?s glorious asses, spreading the cheeks as far as possible while putting their tongues in deep.

Malory?s body was on top of Aria?s grinding on her slowly her cunt to face. Aria?s body was grinding back and giving hard spanks to the top girl who moaned loudly each time her cheeks were spread and licked in-between the muscle. Each girl attempted to use magic screaming words I did not understand but seemly each had no results and I wondered as they increased their tempo after each failure of spells threat they were both now just looking to out fuck the other in this sexy little eat off.
    ?I know my body loves to be tortured and spanked.? Aria?s body slapped Mallory?s ass harder, hitting the firm meet with a strong force that seemed to resonate off the powerful muscle.
    ?Ugh yeah it does, but so does mine.? As Malory?s body leaned their bodies to the side and gave a hard spank that brought out a guttery moan from Aria?s mouth. Their asses were built to be spanked and each was giving a full dosing of abusing and rubbing their largest and strongest muscle near their faces. I saw them kiss their own cunt deeply and break apart attempting spells using the mixed spit with cum but ineffectively. A finger traced around each other?s and I could only wonder how long each woman?s spell of stopping the pleasure could hold out.

I watched them use different techniques that I?m sure was giving them great difficulty in concentrating as their breathing seemed to get louder and louder. Mallory?s body?s tongue was going in little circular motions around the clit while Aria?s body tongue was flicking the sensitive nub side to side. I wondered if it filled them with dread that they had to give away their bodies favorite positions and techniques to get ahead in the fight. If they switched back before one claimed victory, they would both know exactly how to use each other?s clits.

?Give me my body back??
    ?No, you give me mine?? The whispers seemed more like desperation pleas as they dove back into each other?s pussies licking hard and sloppily focusing on each other?s clits. They started moaning into each other?s cunts, sending a different vibration down their legs. Each girl wanting her own figure back even if the one they now possessed was equal in many ways, the temple in which she worked so hard to maintain back in her control. Struggling to out fuck her own self, feeling the body she loved squirm underneath herself as she fucked it, breaking their own prides and joys.

They seemed to only now be interested in exhausting each other through sex, since their magic seemed to be to un-predictable and uncontrollable in each other?s bodies. I could see they didn?t even try to cast or speak the dark language further, but the air was picking back up. I assumed that once the loser was fucked down for good, the winner figured she could find a way to get back into her own skin. During that time, I might be able to escape?if I wanted. I wasn?t sure how normal sex would be after watching these two witches sexually duelling and blowing me over the last hours of the long night. I focused as they had broken apart of their 69 pushing each other roughly before tackling each other to kiss their cum covered lips together erotically. Long fingers diving back to the cunt where their mouths had just been. Thick white strings built and broke as they masturbated each other on their knees before pulling each other to side and falling back onto the bed fucking each other woman to woman, and twat to twat.

The sexual frustration became more intense as they started to cum again with little orgasms that were leading to something bigger. Over and over the small orgasms shook their bodies seemingly every time they switched positions, Aria?s body grinding on Mallory?s body and Mallory?s body rubbing hard on Aria?s body, their hands exploring and pinching every inch of pale skin. The girl on top pushed the girl on bottom over her edge with a scream as I watched their muscles give small spasms, but then they would roll, and the reverse would happen. The original spell of sexual resistance still held with neither breaking the wall completely. I watched them rock when an orgasm whisked in their bodies as they shook off the small orgasms that they are releasing and aggressively spanked and slapped each other. But like a broken dam there was no stopping the leaks and flow that they were unleashing on each other with the spanks and slaps turning them on more.

?CUM! YOU SLUT!?
    ?FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!?
    Aria?s body screamed in pleasure as Mallory?s body?s firm tits crushed her own and her borrowed clit, but even as silver-haired body was still cumming she rolled their bodies, took the top and placed a strong thrust down into Mallory?s body who began to cum as well screaming curse words. Another traded orgasm as they moaned into each other?s faces as their night of sex and passion reached a peak in this evil witch duel.

I watched on, unable to move, chained to the wall like a trophy as the witches unleased years of sexual build-up and frustration onto each other. I could tell they were no longer in control having turned fully animalistic, their magic unleashing in weird ways and their limbs holding each other tight. Their perfect bodies slapped wetly from the sweat that dripped of them like water. Their silver and black hair mixed as they brought their heads together to lick and whisper dark evil threats into their ears.
    ?My body loves her nipples sucked,? Aria?s body panted in an out of breath voice, latching onto the Mallory?s bodies sharp pink nipples, sucking like a bottle with loud pops as she released.

?Oh my god, yes it does?. but mine loves her hair pulled, and ass slapped.? She gave a hard tug and spank that resonated on the ass muscle making Aria?s body moan louder and louder. Fingers thrusted and rubbed, tongues dueled, and bodies twisted to always stay in contact. The energy grew more and more, and I gasped as they began to float in air as if suspended by a new power. They didn?t even seem to notice with the only thing it seemed to change in the fight was top girl no longer had any advantage as they humped and kissed every inch of each other they could reach.

Like a ball of pure feminine flesh, they clawed, sucked and fucked each other again and again in the air seemly unaware of what was happening around them. It was a sight I had never seen, and with the magic swarming around me I came without any contact as Mallory?s body ran it?s tongue up the full length of Aria?s body pussy to mouth. Even then as I recovered, I started to get hard as Aria?s body did the same, but reverse, starting at Malloy?s body asshole and running up her back to the neck and mouth from behind till they kissed again. I couldn?t stop watching the woman wrap around and around each other kissing deeply while tit to tit and pussy to pussy. They fully ignored my cum on the floor which I thought they would have wanted, now they only interested in each other and ending the battle on top of her sex-magic rival. I didn?t know how it could go on or what would end the struggle until I saw the silver-haired body seem to go rigid in the air and the dark red eyes widen bigger than before and I could tell the spell was broken. I thought for sure that Mallory?s body with Aria?s mind had won and was about to conquer her frozen rival, but the dark witch had other ideas as they came face to face in the air, Mallory?s body trying to push her rival away. ?Get away and cum on your own whore!? Mallory?s body cried clearly on the edge herself trying to hold onto the last string that held her pleasure back. She could have clawed at her own body but didn?t want to do anything that would leave permanent damage on her own tits and face which gave the cumming woman the chance she needed to pull the black-haired, pale body close.

Aria?s body and Mallory?s mind screamed, ?If I can?t win, neither can you! You?re cumming with me!? and instead of backing off or getting pushed away she launched herself with a sexual force onto the other woman, using her own intense cumming body to get her rival off with her and break the enemy?s spell. I watched Mallory?s body resist for a millisecond, but she too had no chance of keeping the waves back with Aria?s cumming body was rubbing up on her. It her attack worked perfectly, and I didn?t think that anyone could stop that feeling of having a body like that on her. I felt an energy blast as the spells broke and the most powerful orgasm I had ever seen started to shake their bodies even as they continued to fight. It was like they had been holding this one in and only letting small little bursts of pleasure out, but not anymore, the damn had broken. The way Aria?s body was shaking I could tell this one would not be a spell that could be recovered from quickly.

Mallory?s body moaned deeper than I had ever heard unable to respond as the orgasm rocked her body and she too went rigid unable to withstand having her own body cum against her. Their borrowed eyes went wide as they watch their own faces begin to cum as from the most intense sex their witch lives had given so far. Every cell in their body filled with magic and pleasure, toes curled, and they held onto each other unwilling to let the other go. They watched their own tits bounce up in down like full sandbags and feel each other began true pleasure of fucking their own bodies to orgasmic bliss as they humped each other harder to end the duel once and for all. On the final and hardest hump, they held it, so their clits slid into each other and did not separate. Their sexual nubs feeling as if they had blended into one, a single nub sending sexual waves of pleasure, and releasing enormous amounts of magical energy fused together.

They screamed in unison and I saw their borrowed bodies shake in time with the high and low pitches as another synchronized orgasm began just as big as the last, cum dripping out of their cunts and meshing into each other and on their clits. They started kissing unable to resist the puffy dark red lips of each other any longer, no longer caring about what spells they had done, what traps could be left, only wanting to ride the pleasure that was given. Aria?s body?s hands were filled with Mallory?s body?s tits and Mallory?s body fingers squeezed Aria?s bodies perfect ass looking to draw it out as long as they could. Their mixed spit and cum as both juices were traded from their cunts and mouths, tasting every drip and not missing a drop. A sloppy mix of their cum, my cum, and their spit flowed like rivers between their mouths each unable to cast a single spell and overwhelm the other with her magic and sex, maybe planning on drowning each other with the mix.

My pupils were wide as the woman continued to cum in their orgasmic bliss body on body for another 10 seconds holding each other tight in the air. Their massive tits seemed to quiver with their bodies as they mushroomed flat trying to get as close as possible to each other, and their asses pushed in hard; flexed to their greatest ability in closeness of each other. They continued to kiss until finally after another few seconds I watched as their lips separated with strings, and their heads seemed to go slack. Their muscles un-clenched from the tight grips they had used to keep each other close. They fell to floor, their nude bodies weirdly landing lightly on the hard rock where they lay, collapsed from exhaustion and breathing shallowly against each other still holding tight, body on body. I couldn?t tell who had won, they had forced each other to cum multiple times once the orgasm resisting spell had broken, draining them of their strength. Now it seemed neither having the energy left to mount and finish the other for good in their sexual showdown. I wondered how long those resistance spells had held and how much pleasure they had to withstand when they broke, I felt as it might have destroyed lesser humans. They laid there for another 5 minutes as I waited to try to see who would move first.

?How?do you exist?? I heard the Mallory body whisper in the now quiet hall to Aria?s body.
    ?I never thought?another like me?? Aria?s body mouthed back at her. Their red eyes had opened, and they were staring at each other, both still with light distain in their voice, but now there was a much more apparent curiosity. Their red eyes burned into each other as if searching for some hidden answer, something that might now be possible if they did the unthinkable.
    ?I hate you??
    ?I hate you too, but?together?we could??
    ?Yes, we could??

They still didn?t act, containing to look at each other. Then I saw their hands were lightly running up and down each other?s body?s and for the first time it didn?t seem aggressive, but curious and questioning.
    ?If you and I are both willing to?share.?
    ?I am if you are?until we get back to full strength and if we want, settle this for all.?

They eyed again neither willing to admit first they wanted to work together after what they had just down, if only until their sexual magic returned for them to resume fuck fighting.

I couldn?t? tell if they had succeeded in switching bodies back, but at this point I don?t think it mattered. I had become an afterthought as the woman seemed lost in their own worlds and minds and the possibilities that could become available to them, until their eyes turned back to me.
    ?We should use him to recover and find another sacrifice?do you agree?? The Aria body said. ?We could switch our bodies back and even fight more if we chose to settle this or do more?.?
    ?Yes, poor Joseph got a sight of a life time, I think we should end him here and continue our dispute, if we chose.? Again, they implied their willingness to work together which I accepted was the end of me. The Mallory body stood moving towards me and Aria?s body followed behind. I realized they had not yet switched back and the woman still were in the opposite bodies at the slight awkwardness of their walking, but they seemed more in control every step. Not that it mattered for me and I felt the horror as they seemed to look more blood thirsty and somehow sexier than before. A woman just leaving her blissful like stake as they fell to their knees in front of me, sweaty hair matted down, and pale skin flushed with blood in their erogenous zones.
    ?I hope your throat can handle deep throating??
    ?My body can do anything yours can and more.?
    They gave each other a side eye of glares and even as they planned to work together there was a competition feel to it and a dominate Witch would have to be decided once they fixed their issue.

I moaned as they took their first suck, running their strong tongues up and down my shaft. They focused on the head sharing between their mouths and kissing each other softly in the process. I groaned and knew my end was near unable to withstand the two women working together on my dick when they stopped, and their eyes went wide. They turned away from me and towards the painting they had been fighting in front of. They had noticed before me, lost in pleasure but something was happening in the room to the painting and the dark mist had reappeared swarming near it.

Suddenly the wind picked up again as energy they released was still running and flew towards the painting of the monster creature. I felt a great shake of the castle and both women seemed to look up at the painting wide eyed, but too tired to resist what was coming, their sexual magic fully spent on each other. I couldn?t hear what they yelled, but only screams of horror from both women as a blast of bright light exploded from the painting. It blinded me for a few seconds and I fell straight to the floor, the invisible chains releasing but instead of crashing onto the hard floor I landed on what felt like soft grass. I lay there for at least a minute breathing heavy until I forced my eyes open to see I was laying on a hill. I looked up and took in that I was now outside on the hill, the castle gone and the only thing around me my clothes and items.

A creature wearing a small crown stood in front of me, he was the exact same as the painting I had seen.
    ?Hello, young hunter. I must thank you for your assistance in freeing me.?
    I stood up finding myself slightly taller than the creature but could feel its power and knew I was overmatched in every way.
    ?What are you?.??
    ?I am something beyond you. Don?t? worry I am not here for blood, I was released accidently, and no one can use me as they wish as the many who tried wanted.?

?What happened to them?? I asked the creature who seemed to be quite bored of the world already, lazingly looking around at the natural surroundings and smelling the air. I didn?t feel the malice from it as I thought I would and gave a small jump at my voice.

?Who? Oh, the two witches, please do not fret as they are quite unharmed, well besides the exhaustion of breaking their sexual wills against each other. They are here.? He reached behind him and pulled a crystal orb from his pocket. I stepped closer and with a small gasp with what it contained. Inside the orb was an exact replicate of the town in which I had been in and the castle standing on the hill. In fact, it seemed the whole valley had been shrunk down and placed inside it.

?They are?in there?? I asked both astounded and taken aback at idea. I was in no position to do anything about his creature and could only try to learn as much as possible.

?Yes, they were quite foolish, both deciding to go all out against one another and attempting to destroy their rival. But they only to find they had each met their equal in body, sex, and mind which was apparent when they switched bodies. It is quite twist of fate that they would run into each other as both had so much potential. They might have been the two strongest sexual witches in existence?and if one or worse both had gotten me it would have been much worse for your council and world.?

?You sound as if they are gone?as in?dead.?

?Oh, not gone and certainty not dead, not at all, I think trapped is the word I would use. Stuck together in a small world; a prison of sort. Unable to hurt each other or age, a suspended reality. I?m sure they will try everything to get out, even uniting which is an alluring and terrifying thought, don?t you think?? It finished almost sounding playful.
    I listened taking in the information and got harder at the thought of Mallory and Aria playing nice with each other, but now I was unsure what to do. It seemed they were now trapped which was better for the world, but not for the lust I was feeling and the creature that stood in front of me.

?What happens now?? I asked, waiting for the next words.

It now turned it?s tone serious. ?You leave and forget this happened. I again thank you for releasing me even if all you had to do was be fucked by the witches, I?m sure it was a terrible yet pleasurable experience.?

I stood there staring at the creature who started back. Than the creature gave a sharped tooth smile showing yellow and black teeth.

?For your troubles, I give you this as I cannot take it with me.? He tossed the orb to me. I caught it easy but could feel a cold chill run down my spine holding it as if Aria and Mallory?s souls were trying to reach mine. The demon watched my interaction with the orb before speaking in a dark voice.

?A warning young hunter. Beware to your council and any that come into contact or study this orb. If a person comes near the orb with traits of body and soul matches the trapped ones, they face great peril.?

It was cryptic, but I think I understood what he meant. ?Those with similar traits of body and soul?I thought about Aria and Mallory?s drive and bodies, hoping and thinking the rarity of women born like that.? Those were the last words of the creature who vanished in front of me, and now with nothing else except the orb, I made my way down the hill towards the now empty valley. As I packed what little gear I had, I felt a sense of despair knowing Aria and Mallory were trapped inside the orb in my bag. ?No, they are witches, and powerful ones. They must be contained?? I knew it was for the best, but I did care for Aria even if it was a fake persona she had been using the entire time and wondered if Mallory had always been evil. I would bring the orb and lock it into the deepest tomb of our studies to ensure their sexual evil would not again come to this world again.
    I put my hood on and made my way by foot to the next town, the orb weighing down my travel and sending the constant shivers down my spine.

Epilogue?1,000 years later...

?And what are you looking for today my good man?? The old shopkeeper smiled with a missing tooth grin. The older business man looked up and down the counter. He was not normally associated with this type of business, but in this case, he had promised a gift.
    ?I?m looking for a present for my daughter. She is an archaeologist and has a fascination with old and somewhat cursed items?, he said with a strain of doubt in his voice as if he didn?t believe his own words.
    ?Well, I am sure I will have something in my humble shop that will meet her expectations.? He gave another grin and moved down with the man as he looked at each item.
    His eyes caught the sight of orb that much looked like a snow globe with a miniature forest, town, and castle built in it. ?What is that?? he asked pointing at the orb.

?Ahh, you have quite an eye and I think it might be exactly what you are looking for??. He reached into the counter pulling the orb out delicately running his withered hands on the smooth glass.

?It is a very cursed item long passed down through the ages, some say it holds the souls and bodies of unfortunate fools who studied dark magic. It was found many years ago from a deep cave expedition and has been in my possession for a while now.?

The older man?s eye brows went up. Again, he didn?t care for any of this nonsense of magic, but he knew his daughter did, and the talk of deep cave expedition was something she would love. She was entering her mid-twenties, career focused and driven rising quickly up the archology department of her school. He tried to look at other items, but the orb did seem to draw him back again and again and before he knew it, he had paid and was putting it in his suitcase. He left the shop shortly after, but not before the shopkeeper?s final words.
    ?A good choice you have, but a warning to who you give this gift too?some items are not what they seem. They should be wary looking into the dark tools and curses of the world??

?I?m sure it will be fine, but thank you, I will relay that message?. He said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. The warning still played in his head though, but he much pushed it off as more nonsense. It would be the perfect the gift, his daughter would be thrilled to study and examine it as she had done with the other hundreds of items he brought her. He left the town the next day, driving to the closest major city and boarding a plane back towards his home country and metropolitan in which his daughter lived, unknowingly carrying an orb that sensed an opportunity and for the first time in 1,000 years had an eyrie glow imitating from the small castle in it.

The end.

-----------------------------------
    Well that's the end. Hope you all enjoyed. Sorry again for the long long wait. That leaves the perfect ingredient and home invader as my last 2 unfinished that I got to get to. not really sure what I will write next, thinking about continuing the Maggie Amber Bianca stuff or a short story with new charcs. Either way! Let me know your thoughts about this one if you liked or hated or if there is anything you want to read next...and talk to you all later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: A Cold Chill Part 5

Great story! I hope that you get around to the implied sequel. Interestingly, this story has some characteristics (especially the end) that are similar to one I have had on the backburner for a few years about a pair of genies.

Anyway, I vote for you to finish "The Perfect Ingredient". I think you were on the last couple of chapters (or maybe even about to start the final chapter) when you put it on hiatus.

Thanks again!

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Amazing story! Love that you incorporated fantasy/magic! Thank you! Hope to read more sci fi/fantasy stories like this!

Senior Hostboard Member
    A Cold Chill Part 5

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Fantastic story King and finished
    Thank you !!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is another one I would love to see a sequel. Loved how their minds were switched.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

This was AMAZING, thank you so much for writing and sharing. I especially loved the supernatural element to it, and the body swapping, holy shit! The most erotic cherry on top of such a sensual erotic battle. An amazing clash. If you ever wanted to do a sequel that would be soooo incredible. Maybe the struggle gets so intense the rival priestesses end up merging together??? 🥵