0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Daughter-daughter-mother-daughter-mother-daughter-mother-mot

June, 2019

Dear readers;

With the pleasant surge of story postings lately, I thought I’d enter a new story of my own into the mix. It springs from a fantasy that’s been stuck in my brain for a while. Forgive the pomposity of the title, but as you read it, you’ll understand why I felt it was necessary.

I hope that you will enjoy it and, as always, comments are appreciated.

DAUGHTER-DAUGHTER-MOTHER-DAUGHTER-MOTHER-DAUGHTER-MOTHER-MOTHER

by A.Penman

PART ONE: DAUGHTER-DAUGHTER

Carol Johnson stepped out of the shower, after almost ten minutes of luxuriating in lush lather and stinging hot water that always managed to excite every nerve ending in her voluptuous, forty-one year old body. Her daily morning shower ritual had become an exercise in self indulgence in recent months. And why not? Now almost a full year out from her divorce and with no immediate prospects of getting laid, and no knight in shining armor forthcoming to sweep her off her feet, for the time being, her only recourse was her own probing fingers and the “neck” massager in the top drawer of her nightstand.

Now standing naked in front of her full length bedroom mirror, her eyes appraised her voluptuous MILF body. She wasn’t entirely thrilled by the additional five pounds, (or was it ten) she had recently acquired, but she did enjoy the extra fullness those pounds added to her already large breasts. She admired her womanly hips and prided herself in her “bounce a quarter off of it” flat stomach. Still, a slight frown was followed by the words, “OK, so maybe I should start jogging again.”

Then, a devilish grin from the hot bitch in the mirror was followed by the comment, “But seriously, girl, when is this slammin’ body going to see some skin on skin action again?”

***Fifteen minutes later, downstairs in the kitchen…

“Good morning, gorgeous!” Emily Johnson chirped. It was how she greeted her mom every so often when Carol was looking especially good.

“Oh, you…” Carol slightly blushed.

And then mother and daughter exchanged their routine peck on the cheek, then the other cheek kisses, which they always finished off with a firm lips to lips smooch. Don’t get the wrong idea. There was nothing even remotely incestuous going on. Carol dearly loved her precocious, beautiful young daughter. As far as Carol was concerned, lips to lips between mother and daughter did not qualify as unusual.

Emily was twenty years old and in college with an undecided major. Her daughter was charming, bright and had a body that was as voluptuous as hers, albeit twenty years younger. Emily dearly loved her mom. When the divorce was finalized, there was no hesitation over who she chose to be with. Carol was always there for her daughter; always warm, loving and understanding. Unlike the asshole who she watched abuse her mom for what seemed like most of her life. She even detested having to acknowledge he was her father. But he was out of their lives now and, thankfully, didn’t seem to care about keeping in contact with them. As long as the check shows up every month, then good riddance to bad rubbish, Emily thought.

The two shared coffee and a light breakfast, giggling and girl gabbing. It was an ideal mother daughter relationship.

“What’s on your plate today?” Carol asked.
    “I’m off to meet Angie at the health club for a workout.”
    “Then what,” Carol paused, “…if I’m not prying.”
    “Oh, mom, you never pry. After we shower and dress, we plan to hike along the riverfront.”
    “Oh, that sounds lovely!”
    “You should join us.”
    “I will sometime, but today, work beckons.”
    “I’m going to hold you to that, dear mother. I’ve been wanting to get you out on a brisk, calorie burning jog.”
    “And why is that?”
    “Because I’m tired of listening to you gripe about the five pounds you’ve gained…or is it ten?”
    Carol laughed. “You know Em, I was just standing in front of my bedroom mirror thinking that those few extra pounds have added a bit of fullness to my boobs.”
    “Damn mom! Your boobs don’t need anymore fullness. They’re big enough already.” Emily teased. She stood up, preparing to leave.

“You know, young lady, it’s a good thing your my daughter, or I’d…”

Emily leaned down and gave Carol a soft kiss on the cheek. “You’re right mom, I am lucky to be your daughter. OK, I’ve have to run. Angie’s probably nervously pacing right about now.”
    “Angie is a sweet girl.” Carol observed.
    “She’s my best friend. We’re very close.”

Carol smiled and shook her head. “Have a wonderful day honey…love you.”
    “Love you too, Carol. Bye!”

Emily picked up her gym bag and headed out the front door. Carol Johnson smiled inwardly and thought to herself, “You’re the one good thing that came from my disaster of a marriage, Emily.”

The front door of the residence of Florence Evans opened slowly. Angela Evans glared at her friend, Emily Johnson.

“Are you familiar with the concept of punctuality?…I’m Just curious.” Angie chided.
    “No, I’m not. Is that some new trend?” Emily snapped back. She entered and set down her gear. The door closed hard. The two twenty year olds stared silently at each other, then Emily made a move to Angela. The brunette put her hand out in a stop gesture.

“No; not here…downstairs, in the exercise room.”
    “Hm…so that’s how it’s gonna be.”
    “Yeah, that’s how it’s gonna be, miss tardiness.”
    “Lead the way, bitch.”

The two young women stood on the mat, hands on hips and facing each other. Their chests were heaving. Another in a long series of their private showdowns was at hand.

SPLAT!

Angela Evans lunged hard at her BFF Emily Johnson and the two young women went tumbling to the mat. Angie quickly subdued Emily in a full body press, pinning her outstretched arms above her head and squashing her massive, naked breasts into the equally hefty bosoms of her best friend and sexual rival.

“You KNOW how I hate to be kept waiting, especially when we’re planning a fuck wrestle!”
    “Oh, I know…but you ALWAYS want to fuck wrestle with me.” Emily noted.
    “Is there anything wrong with that?”
    “Of course not,” Emily then rolled her hips and took the top position, “bitch!”

They began their vigorous, sexy roll and slam battle, quickly becoming covered in sweat, which triggered the excretion of sex juices as their naked pussies slowly worked their way toward each other. Angie grunted in lascivious delight as her smooth vulva responded to the challenge of Emily’s swollen pussy.

Months ago both girls had agreed that, if these clashes were to be a regular part of their friendship, they wanted to feel maximum flesh on flesh intimacy. Once the pubic hair had been removed, the two girls became emboldened and began to experiment with a number of various lubricating agents, from baby oil to body lotion to butter. While the butter didn’t do much to enhance their pussy grinding, it sure made their pussy licking a tasty treat.

“Ugh! You whore!”
    “Cunt fight me, slut.”
    “You are SO on!”

The small downstairs exercise room became silent except for the moans and noises of two young, firm bodied, sexually locked women. It was modestly equipped with weights, a treadmill and a rowing machine for aerobics and one of those sit up machines to help maintain their tight abdominal muscles. But with all of its mats, the workout room had become the arena for the erotic sexual confrontations between the two young girls whenever Florence Evans was at work or, even better, out of town. Eventually they dropped their memberships at Planet Muscle because the management did not consider fuck wrestling a legitimate workout routine.

The rapport that young Angela Evans had with her mom was as loving and caring as was Emily’s relationship with her mom. Nearby neighbors and schoolmates since senior year in high school, it was an easy friendship to nurture. They shared many common interests such as music and literature, and they both frequently expressed their admiration for each other’s physical attributes. But it was the showers, those highly sensual post workout showers at Planet Muscle health club where the long, lingering glances suggested to both girls that something much deeper could be bubbling just beneath the surface of their still platonic friendship. It was there that Emily and Angela began to envision a meeting of their voluptuous bodies. Eventually they came to agree that there was absolutely no reason why regular physical encounters should not be a part of their blossoming relationship.

It began innocently enough. The kiss…then the even hotter kiss. Next they moved to bra and panty kisses with slobbering tongues. Finally, the next logical progression was fully naked kissing with their firm youthful bodies pressed fully together. Then, pussies sought each other for the purpose of rubbing and grinding and sloshing and fucking…and things exploded from there. They would meet regularly for what was first called “girl wrestling.”

But one day, Angie felt the need to make a rather obvious observation.

“Why don’t we just call this what it is…fucking?”
    “No, we’re wrestling. OK, and fucking…and wrestling.” Emily teased.
    “Well, then let’s call it fuck wrestling.”
    “I like it! We’ll meet on a regular basis to fuck wrestle with each other. It’ll be great exercise! Think of all the calories we’ll burn!”
    Both girls giggled.

But today’s sexy encounter seemed different. A satiated Emily stretched out on top of Angie, her breasts still fully mated to Angie’s, their tummies moving synchronously in the respiratory patterns of post coital bliss. Yet, Angie knew something was off. She gave Em a friendly slap on the butt.

“What?” Asked a startled Emily.
    “Spill it.”
    “Spill what?”
    “Whatever it is that’s bothering you.”
    “Nothing is bothering me, Angela,” Emily snapped. “so mind your own damn business!”

Emily suddenly felt her body being rolled aggressively as Angie pressed down on her and looked her directly in the eyes. It kind of excited her.

“Listen, you…we are best friends, lovers and sexual rivals. That’s about as close as two women can be. If I’ve got a problem, I share it with you. When something’s bothering you, I expect you to share it with me…that’s the deal. Understand?”

Emily sighed and nodded understandingly.

“Whenever you’re ready.”
    “Oh…I don’t know if I should be starting this, but I’m worried about her.”
    “About who?”
    Emily bit her lower lip, then opened up. “I’m worried about my mom.”
    Angie’s eyes perked up in recognition. “Is she OK? Is she sick?”
    “Oh no, nothing like that!” Emily was quick to reassure. “It’s just that, well, I think she’s lonely.”
    “What makes you think that?” Angie asked, again feeling a familiarity with Emily’s plight.
    “Well, sometimes at night I can hear her crying in her room.”
    “Hmm…that’s worrisome, and more than just a bit familiar…go on. What makes you think that she’s lonely?”
    “Well, for one thing, she’s taking much longer showers these days.”
    “So what? Lots of women take long showers.”
    “And…she’s using her ‘neck massager’ quite a bit at night. She thinks I can’t hear her.”

Angie burst out laughing.

“What?”
    “I’m sorry, Em. My mom has one of those ‘neck massagers’ too.”

Now, Emily burst out laughing.

“I’ve heard those things are really good for soothing sore neck muscles.” Angie teased.
    “Not to mention the convenient penis shape makes it easy to get to those ‘hard to reach’ areas of a woman’s body.”

The two girls now laughed hysterically. But then it got serious again.

“I’m sorry Emily. I didn’t mean to make fun.”
    “It was rather funny. Still, I love Carol and I’m worried for her. I want her to be happy. Goodness knows, she spent so many of her prime years in misery, married to that asshole I’m supposed to call my father.”
    “I know what you mean. My dad was never abusive, physically, but he treated my mom like it was the fucking 1950s. When she finally did speak up for herself, he called her a feminist slut and, within a couple of weeks, he handed her divorce papers.”
    “What a jerk!”
    “Oh yes, but it was the best thing he ever did for her.”
    “Angie, can I ask a rather personal question?”
    “Of course.”
    “Has it been a while for your mom?”
    “You mean…”
    “Yep.”
    “Oh, gosh…they’ve been divorced for a little over a year so…”
    “It’s been about the same time for my mom, too. I wish there was some way to help her.”
    “I wouldn’t worry, Em. Your mom is a stone cold MILF!”
    “Hey, bitch…that’s my mom you’re talking about.”
    “Sorry, but she is! I’m surprised men aren’t beating down your door to get to her.”
    “Well then, I should say that your mom is a stone cold babe too.”
    “I know she is…HEY! Have you been checking out my mom, you slut?”
    “Oh hell yes! Your mom has an amazing body!”
    “So does your mom.”
    “I know.”

Angie looked at Emily curiously. “Do you really want to help your hot mom?”
    “What’s going on in that evil mind of yours?”
    “Pure genius…pure evil. Shall we hatch a plan together?” Angie pushed away from Emily and sat up. She spread her legs and stroked her pussy. Emily sat up, scissored their legs and met her, cunt to cunt.

“Ah, yes, sweet Emily. I think so much better when we’re pussy to pussy.”

It took two solid hours of labia locked, clit grinding brainstorming, but the two young daughters eventually concocted a plan to bring some much needed joy into the lives of their beloved mothers.

And it was a delightfully devious plan…

TO BE CONTINUED…
    Last edited by apenman; July 14th, 2019 at 08:54 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: Daughter-daughter-mother-daughter-mother-daughter-mother

oh boy! this is sexy, man. very eager to read the next part. please post ASAP

this is a very original idea. goddamn! the possibilities are endless.
    Last edited by kamafight; July 15th, 2019 at 07:37 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

It's fantastic to see a new story from A. Penman! This is off to a really good start and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, though I think the title gives most of that away!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Excellent start !!
    Hot, well written, interesting plot (the common characteristics of a A.P story...)
    It looks VERY promising !!
    Can't wait for chapter 2 !

HB Forum Owner
    Daughter-daughter-mother-daughter-mother-daughter-mother-mot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    oh boy! this is sexy, man. very eager to read the next part. please post ASAP

this is a very original idea. goddamn! the possibilities are endless.
    Thanks, Kamafight!

I don't know how original the idea is, but it does have many possibilities. I hope to put a spin on it that's unique. By the way, part two is nearly finished.

Thanks for your kind words.

A.P.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    It's fantastic to see a new story from A. Penman! This is off to a really good start and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, though I think the title gives most of that away!

JB57
    Exactly, JB! I didn't think I was going to sneak anything past you (LOL!!!)...The title is a bit pompous, however.

Thanks for your kind words. Part two should be up soon.

A.P.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Excellent start !!
    Hot, well written, interesting plot (the common characteristics of a A.P story...)
    It looks VERY promising !!
    Can't wait for chapter 2 !
    Thanks, Giannis!

I saw your post on Rivals site, but have not had time to read it yet. I'm sure it will be great and I will no doubt add my comments.

Be well, my friend.

A.P.