Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I cannot thank JB57 enough

I cannot thank JB57 enough.I am a massive fan of the sexfight genre and i have a voracious imagination and it seems that JB grants my wishes every time!

1. For example i wanted a sorcery themed sexfight and a gypsy sexfight and JB very early on wrote those stunning stories

JB has satisfied so many of my fantasies
    Teacher vs student -check
    Jungle bred woman vs City bred woman -check
    Medieval based -check
    Sorcery-Check
    Archeologist based -Check
    Western-Check
    Spy themed -Check
    If there were sexfight historians,JB would be the game changer,the inspiration ,the oxygen of this genre.
    If there were a Hall of fame,he would receive one every year.

JB's imagination knows no bounds,JB's writing is epic,he has his hand on all our pulses,generating work that is so fulfilling.JB is a marketer's delight.

I dont know if he does consumer research ,even if he did not ,he has an uncanny ability to read my thoughts.

2. One of the reasons i am most grateful to JB is there was a time in the adult entertainment industry when sexfight videos (although tribdolls is such a brilliant site and it was consistently active ,it isnt a role play site although the tribbing is sensational ) saw a lull and JB kept this genre alive regularly coming up with stunning work one after the other.

The sexfight video genre is now seeing traction with catfight connection in Europe being brilliant and femfighterexcess carrying it forward
    JMR too.

3.I am writing an Epic medieval fantasy of my own,creating a world full of strong,intelligent, empathetic sexual women and men with emotive,connective heterosexual,lesbian sex , Female -female sex fights , male - female sex fights intrigue,sorcery,medieval spy craft,geographical strategic tussles
    My characters are Kings,queens,princes,princesses,powerful merchants,sorcerers & sorceresses,intelligence agents.covert organizations.
    Regards
    Jack Ryan

Senior Hostboard Member White Devil's Avatar
    Westwood Village, California, United States
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I cannot thank JB57 enough

Quote Originally Posted by jack_ryan View Post
    I cannot thank JB57 enough.I am a massive fan of the sexfight genre and i have a voracious imagination and it seems that JB grants my wishes every time!

1. For example i wanted a sorcery themed sexfight and a gypsy sexfight and JB very early on wrote those stunning stories

JB has satisfied so many of my fantasies
    Teacher vs student -check
    Jungle bred woman vs City bred woman -check
    Medieval based -check
    Sorcery-Check
    Archeologist based -Check
    Western-Check
    Spy themed -Check
    If there were sexfight historians,JB would be the game changer,the inspiration ,the oxygen of this genre.
    If there were a Hall of fame,he would receive one every year.

JB's imagination knows no bounds,JB's writing is epic,he has his hand on all our pulses,generating work that is so fulfilling.JB is a marketer's delight.

I dont know if he does consumer research ,even if he did not ,he has an uncanny ability to read my thoughts.

2. One of the reasons i am most grateful to JB is there was a time in the adult entertainment industry when sexfight videos (although tribdolls is such a brilliant site and it was consistently active ,it isnt a role play site although the tribbing is sensational ) saw a lull and JB kept this genre alive regularly coming up with stunning work one after the other.

The sexfight video genre is now seeing traction with catfight connection in Europe being brilliant and femfighterexcess carrying it forward
    JMR too.

3.I am writing an Epic medieval fantasy of my own,creating a world full of strong,intelligent, empathetic sexual women and men with emotive,connective heterosexual,lesbian sex , Female -female sex fights , male - female sex fights intrigue,sorcery,medieval spy craft,geographical strategic tussles
    My characters are Kings,queens,princes,princesses,powerful merchants,sorcerers & sorceresses,intelligence agents.covert organizations.
    Regards
    Jack Ryan
    I’m also a fan of JB57 too. My favorite teacher vs. student sexfight stories is School Days because I love Teresa Carlton. I love Teresa Carlton because she’s a young beautiful brunette who started out as a heterosexual woman who has a boyfriend, but now she’s a bisexual woman who has a girlfriend because she had sex with older women and was also raped by older women too. Thank you JB57.
    Last edited by White Devil; July 28th, 2019 at 07:24 AM.
    White Devil

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ditto on the match ups. I love the wife vs other woman dynamic. Esp in Seven Year Bitch and Hot tub Parties. Hope to see more of both. Love to see Beth and Phoebe hook up again.

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I can only join the list of people praising JB for his talent, and I try always to remember to write a "thank you" comment when he publishes on of his stories.

Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Jack (and others),

Thanks a lot! That is very flattering. I sometimes feel that my stories are a bit too obvious - i.e., they play to many fairly standard fantasies. But I also think there is nothing wrong with that -there is a reason that some fantasies are so popular!

Hopefully, I'll be writing these stories for many years to come.

I look forward to reading your epic fantasy story.

Gratefully,

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member White Devil's Avatar
    Westwood Village, California, United States
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Jack (and others),

Thanks a lot! That is very flattering. I sometimes feel that my stories are a bit too obvious - i.e., they play to many fairly standard fantasies. But I also think there is nothing wrong with that -there is a reason that some fantasies are so popular!

Hopefully, I'll be writing these stories for many years to come.

I look forward to reading your epic fantasy story.

Gratefully,

JB57
    You?re welcome JB57.
    White Devil

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I concur with all the sentiments above. JB57's epic sexfighting tales have really enhanced the genre. His writing is superb and thanks from me for posting all the past stories and I look forward to seeing more. Thanks Again

Junior Hostboard Member RomanHero's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I totally agree with all that has been said about JB57's stories - absolutely superb in every respect and always the first ones that I look for in the board.

JB57 - I salute you Sir and thank you for so may hours of fantastically pleasurable reading !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have been curious if JB57 ever considered doing a Lois and Esther series? I love Beth and Phoebe pairing and would love to see more of their rivalry but would also love to see more of the rivalry between the mature ladies Lois and Esther.

Junior Hostboard Member saiyan29's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking Re: I cannot thank JB57 enough

I want to hijack this thread to say the exact same thing .

I love your stories. have been a fan for a long time. I love the build up and intense connection you make between the characters. the emotional torment.

p.s a request please please put your stories on kindle. i would love to be able to support your work while being able to access them through my tablet. It would be much easier to find your stories as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast