Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here we go again

And here we are, with Chapter 2 of Heart Problem!
    (always taken from a true story)

-----------------------

It's been some time after the fight with Martina. The relationship between me and Lara went smoothly, becoming increasingly fiery that time passed. It was summer, and the vacation period began.

We kept remembering the battle between Lara and Martina's tits, using those feelings to increase our desire during sex. We always tried different positions, increasing our pleasure more and more. I played with her breasts whenever I had a chance, paying homage to them with sweet words as my tongue passed over their beautiful surface. After their victory against Martina's couple it was the least I could do. I thought they were the perfection made in tits, something unparalleled and unsurpassed. It was then that I saw them.

It was a Wednesday in June, we were on the shore of the nearby lake with friends. Our goal was to go dancing after midnight, and to wait we opted for a walk on the coast. A friend of ours told us that her classmates would also be there that evening, and being an open group we didn't see any problems.

When we arrived, there were already some people waiting for us. Our friend and her companions met us as soon as they saw us. They weren't particular people, but one of them had caught my attention. Adele, a girl with dark brown hair, was there, in her white top and in her denim shorts, looking at me. She was two years younger than my girlfriend, she was a little lower, and a little thinner. She was a beautiful girl, all things considered. But what made me almost drool was her boobs. Immense, enormous, giants. They were there, held upwards by a white bra with incredible strength. The thing that gave me the most surprise was that they looked bigger than Lara's!

And unfortunately for me, my gaze did not escape either Adele, who winked at me, and it did not escape at my girlfriend who looked at me with a warning look.

"Dry your slime from your mouth when you're done" she whispered accusingly in my ear.

I gave myself a shake, to return to the real world. I had already fantasized about those incredible tits the moment I saw them. And judging from the previous ones, Lara also knew about the bulge in my pants. She knew that I was irremediably attracted to that newly-known girl, and that annoyed her a lot. She had just finished sharing me with another girl, and now a new threat had just arrived in front of her.

The evening went on quietly, and I soon discovered that Adele was a girl who preferred to be free instead of getting engaged to one person. She loved going to bed with different people, without distinction between singles and boyfriends. This creates some friction between Lara and the new girl, probably because one thought of the other as a threat.
    Then they broke out on the dance floor. Lara and I danced together, and after a while Adele and two other people joined. In a circle, we kept on dancing but I noticed that my girlfriend was always trying to get between me and Adele, while she moved again to find her position. Several times my gaze fell on Adele's bouncing tits as she danced, and Lara kept getting annoyed by it. At one point, my girlfriend suddenly stopped, then moved away from the dance floor. I followed her with my eyes as she left the dance area angrily. When I turned around, I found myself in front of Adele with a little smile. Adele shrugged, pretending she didn't understand why Lara had left. But I knew it wasn't true.

I walked out, looking for my girlfriend. I found her almost immediately, sitting at a table drinking a cocktail, tapping her hand on the table. I sat next to her, with a reproachful look.

"Don't look at me like that," Lara said, stopping drinking from the straw "It's your fault," she said, leaning forward, her breasts resting on the table, swelling.

"My fault? "You're the one who left!" I replied.

"Oh, sure! So I'm the one who keeps looking at the breasts of another girl with her girlfriend present! "Lara yelled back to me.

Struck and sunk. She was right, I knew it. I kept watching and fantasizing about that girl's breast, careless of how my girlfriend could feel. My gaze immediately became guilty, and not knowing what to say I remained silent. Lara continued to look at me with an accusing look.

"Come on, don't take so much!" A voice behind me came like an arrow. Within seconds, I felt a huge weight on my shoulders. A really soft but equally dense weight. Lara's eyes widened "He didn't do anything wrong!"

Adele leaned against me with all her weight. Her hands came dangerously close to my intimate area, where I felt my little friend beat without restraint.

"What the fuck do you want?" Lara shouted, stabbing her with her eyes.

The mere thought that I could just excite myself in feeling Adele's tits pressed against my body infuriated her. I saw the fire inside her eyes, ready to devour the whole body of the girl leaning against me.

"Be quiet!" Said Adele as she sat next to me, sitting in the chair in front of Lara "You can't blame him. They all do it? the girl finished, resting her breasts on the table, which bent in her direction.

"Excuse me?" Lara's tone was poisonous.

"Well, he's always a man. He will always look at the breast of another woman, especially if it is the largest of her girlfriend," she replied, starting to use the same tone.

Lara leaned forward, her breasts resting on the table that began to sway with the weight of the pair of breasts resting on it.

"He can also avoid doing that since he has me!" Lara hissed as the table stopped.

"Perhaps what you have is not enough!" Adele answered suddenly.

The table stopped. We all remained silent, aware of what was happening. Lara remained serious as Adele smiled innocently. Both continued to stare, so only I noticed the slope of the table towards the smiling girl. Adele's breast was heavier than Lara's. Not much, but still heavier. If this had been a race, she would have won. Lara's gaze turned red. I thought she wanted to fly in her eyes, but my girlfriend suddenly stood up.

"We're leaving!" She ordered, as she turned and headed for the car.

"Bye bye!" Adele greeted her with her hand "God, how unbearable your girlfriend is" she finished, smiling.

I immediately followed my girlfriend. The return journey was silent, neither of them dared to utter a word. Also because, if I had done it, I would have died on the spot.
    Despite everything, Lara and I had sex that night. It was intense, with her continuing to wiggle her hips like never before, driven by an incredible angry charge. I don't even know when I collapsed exhausted, because I immediately fell asleep.

When I woke up, Lara was sitting on the bed, with the phone in her hand, a serious look on her face.

"Hi, love," I said sleepily.

She didn't answer. She started biting her fingernail as she seemed to wait. I glanced at the phone screen to see the chat with a friend of hers. Reading the messages, I understood what was happening.

"Why did you ask for Adele's number?"

"Because yes!" she replied dryly.

"It's not an answer!"

Lara ignored me again. It was the first time she did so. We had discussed in the past, but she never kept my nose. I kept wondering why she was looking for that girl's number. Then the truth struck me like a sudden flash. I looked at her, smiling. She seemed to notice and turned around, her back to me. I crawled onto the bed until I came face to face with her, and Lara turned again. So I threw myself to the ground, and knelt down in front of her, leaning on her legs, my smile growing with every second that passed. I looked like a child who saw a cake. Lara looked at me, trying to resist not laughing.

"What is it?" She asked, clearly amused.

"Oh, you know there is," I said, smiling, "Did you like it, eh?"

"No," she replied, turning her head to one side.

"Yes but! You want to do it again! "I shouted happily as I looked at her" you want to fight her!"

"Yes, okay?" I want to fight her! "She replied, screaming.

I knew it, but feeling it filled me with immense joy. Lara wanted to fight again with another girl. My girlfriend would have fought like she did with Martina before! I jumped on her, kissing her everywhere. She started laughing, until our lips met. The languages immediately jumped out and we kissed passionately, then interrupted by the sound of a message. Our friend had replied, sending us Adele's number. I looked at Lara as she took the phone in her hand and read the message. Her gaze was serious, but convinced. She had already made a decision, and luckily for me, it was to fight. I looked at Lara as she sent in the new number of links. I could imagine where those connections went, but I said nothing. After a few minutes, her phone rang. It was her.

"Hello?" Lara replied innocently.

"What are they?" Asked Adele.

I could hear her voice even though I didn't have a cell phone near my ear.

"Links to sites. Read them, and then tell me if you're there. You and I"

Adele did not reply immediately. We heard a rubbing noise, as if she were taking the phone in her hands. After a few seconds, she spoke again.

"All right!"

"Then we'll hear ag..." Lara started to say but was interrupted.

"No! I said it's all right. I'm in. I've already read"

"Good!" Lara replied dryly. "I was hoping I said it!"

" And should I miss the chance to prove what your boyfriend already knows? Never" insulted Adele.

I opened my eyes as Lara was speechless. Adele had just told her that it was better than her, and that I knew it. My girlfriend was very angry.

"Fuck! I want to destroy you tonight! "

"When you want, bitch!"

"Cunt!"

Lara closed the call. She was furious. She got up from the bed and started walking around the room, grinding her teeth and screaming. She began to insult her ceaselessly, until she fell back on the bed, panting.

"Are you okay?" I asked when I was sure I didn't get a slap.

"Yes ... yes ... I have to send our position," she said as she began to fumble with her cell phone.

She sent the location of our house to Adele, so that she could join us later. Finished, she fell exhausted on the bed. I decided that I would prepare dinner, at least Lara could have rested.

Throughout dinner, Lara was silent, thinking about what would happen. Was she afraid? Moreover, this time it was she who was at a disadvantage in size. She knew that the size of the breast affected the fight, and she was at a disadvantage compared to that girl. After a few hours, Adele arrived.
    I went to open the door. Adele wore a simple white long dress with flowers drawn on it. Her breast was always pushed upwards by the black bra, in stark contrast to the color of the dress. Her breast was simply incredible.

I closed the door behind her, and when I turned around I found her huge breast pressed against my chest. It was a wonderful feeling. I looked down to see the mountain of meat pressed into my dress, and Adele smiled mischievously.

"Do you like what you see, eh?" She said "And after I win... you can play with it whenever you want" ended Adele standing on tiptoe to whisper softly in my ear.

I immediately felt the impulse in my pants. Her voice was warm and sensual, which almost made me hope for her victory. A cough behind us brought me back to the present.

"When you finished..." Lara's voice was sharp.

"Oh..." Adele answered, turning around "I didn't realize you were here"

They both looked at each other wickedly, approaching and meeting breasts against breasts in the center of the room. Their tits immediately began to look for space after colliding with the other girl's pair, while the two continued to stare into each other's eyes.

"I didn't think you had the courage to challenge me" said Adele.

Lara smiled.

"I can't let my man think of another girl"

The girls began to increase the pressure on their breasts, pushing forward and leaning on the other couple.

"Do you know what a titfight is?" Lara asked.

"No, I read it for the first time today. But when you challenged me, I couldn't resist!" Adele answered, smiling.

The brief battle continued for a few more minutes before Lara pulled back from contact.

"Let's go in the bedroom. We will fight there "

"Led the way"

Lara turned and began to walk, followed by Adele who winked at me before entering. Like the first time, I entered and closed the door. My chair was ready, and the two girls were already at the sides of the bed.

"I can't wait to destroy you," said Adele, smiling wickedly.

Lara glared at her without answering. And remaining in complete silence, she began to undress. She no longer used the theatricality with which she made it the first time against Martina. She was very fast. She first removed the shorts, remaining in her pink panties, then took off her shirt, showing the coordinated bra. Her boobs bounced slightly as my girlfriend threw her shirt down. I looked at Adele, who was fixed on the breast of the girl in front with her arms folded. Lara?s tits were big, but from her look and smirk she didn't seem to be afraid of her. Lara raised her chin before removing the bra as well. Her tits were finally free, proud on her chest. My girlfriend stared at Adele, raising her eyebrows to challenge the girl to do the same. Adele smiled, aligning her arms to the body.

"Not bad, but... is that all?" Said Adele mischievously.

"Let me see what you have at the port of speaking!" Lara replied dryly.

Adele smiled, starting to lower the straps of her dress and slipping out of it. She remained alone with her black bra and panties, sexy as never before. Then, with rapid movement, she removed the bra, making it fall to the ground. Her breast bounced slightly as she was released from the chains that held it. The girl raised her tits with her hands, pointing them directly at her opponent, then dropping them. Her tits bounced wildly before repositioning herself perfectly on her chest.
    Now, with both topless girls, it was undeniable. My eyes kept moving on the pairs of breasts in front of me, capturing all the details. The color contrast, the nipples, the areolas, everything. Above all, the size difference. Adele's nipples were slightly lighter than my girlfriend's, but Lara could boast of having them longer. But despite this, with her boobs uncovered, she went on to confirm what was known: Adele had Lara's biggest tits.

"It seems that the first victory is already mine," said Adele, shaking her hair.

My girlfriend continued to stare incredulously at the breast of her opponent, sorry that she had lost that little contest.

"You haven't won yet..." Lara replied, recovering from her discomfort.

My girlfriend knelt on the bed, ready to start the fight.

"Wait and see!" Adele replied, reaching her rival "The stakes?"

"If I win, I will have proven to be better than you. And if you win... "

"I fuck your boyfriend," Adele finished.

Lara's eyes widened. She didn't expect that sharp answer. She opened her mouth to reply, probably screaming, but after a few seconds she seemed to calm down.

"Okay..." she replied impassively.

And without waiting for a signal, Lara pushed forward. The two pairs of breasts collided for the first time.

I saw the meat come into contact, Lara's pale skin against Adele's tanned skin, mixing into an incredible show of pure competition, while the two girls immediately started trying to push the opposing breasts.

Despite my girlfriend's surprise attack, Lara's pale tits failed to gain ground against her rival's breasts, encountering incredible resistance from opposing tits. Those four melons immediately swelled outward as they were pressed together. I looked at Lara's confused look as she realized that her move hadn't had the desired effect.
    "You thought it was so easy, didn't you?" Adele answered, smiling.

The response of my girlfriend died in a grunt when Adele pushed her breast forward, occupying the space between the two. Lara gritted her teeth to avoid losing too much ground, stopping the advance after a few centimeters lost. Even a few minutes after the start, it was already on the defensive. He couldn't believe it.
    The next blow was a new push from Adele, who took up space before hitting her breasts directly on Lara's tits. My girlfriend responded with the same move, thus triggering the start of a series of frontal blows. At each stroke, the girl who was struck grunted by the impact, preparing immediately to respond to the fire. I watched in ecstasy as the four breasts did not lose their firmness during the exchange of blows. After a contemporary push, they returned to their previous stalemate as they pushed their breasts forward.
    At one point, Adele pushed her tits to the left while the two pairs of watermelons were still touching, sending another blow to her rival tits with her larger breasts, causing Lara's tits to shake. My girlfriend grunted louder as she backed away. Adele smiled as she approached her opponent, but Lara struck quickly with her tits from the left when Adele was close enough. My girlfriend's big right roof slammed against Adele's huge left breast, turning her around the impact as she moaned.
    The girl eyed Lara, who finally smiled. She made her rival moan, a sign that it was causing her pain. Adele returned to position, but did not have time to stop Lara's second shot. Again, the tanned girl was forced to turn around, following the weight of her breast. This time she tried to recover faster, expecting the blow from my girlfriend. But this time, Lara slammed her tits forward, hitting Adele's breast frontally.

The slap that came out of that blow filled the room. Despite the small space, she was stronger than I expected, and she made the young girl back away. Adele immediately recovered her posture, while Lara's big tits kept swinging, slapping her breast several times, making her moan. My girlfriend went away again, trying to use the move again, but when Adele approached, my girlfriend was taken aback. Before Lara could move her breast, Adele's tits came down from above her own. A new slap filled the room when Adele's breasts crashed on top of Lara's tits. My girlfriend was pushed down by an incredible force, while she whined with pain. But unfortunately for her it was not over yet. When she returned to position, Adele pushed her breast forward, taking my girlfriend off guard and pushing her back. The younger girl didn't miss the chance to push forward, hitting my girlfriend's upper breasts again. Lara groaned, then tried to grab her rival. But Adele managed to foresee this move too, and grabbed Lara's wrists, then tried to push her onto her back. The two girls faced off in a test of strength, while their breasts battled under their arms. After a few minutes, Lara's arms began to recede. Soon, my girlfriend found herself on her back, while Adele let herself fall on top of her. My girlfriend moaned when the young girl's tits hit her.

Adele began to grind her tits against those of her rival, sometimes ramming them with her glorious breasts. Lara tried in vain to push the girl away from above her, as she felt the weight of the girl's tits weigh on her chest.

"It seems that someone likes to see your boobs lose, honey!" Said Adele between breaths, as she cast a glance over the bulge in my pants.

Lara also looked in the same direction, and there was desperation in her eyes. I couldn't understand if that look was due to the fact that she was losing, or if she understood that Adele was telling the truth.

"Get away from me, bitch!" Lara shouted, looking back at her rival.

"Never!" The girl replied smiling.

They continued to grind their breasts together, while Lara was still trying to break free.
    After a few minutes, Adele began to fall on my girlfriend, she moaned every time her rival's body hit her. In her eyes I saw despair again. She had to find a way out of that position. When Adele prepared to fall again, Lara pushed forward with all her strength, hitting Adele from below. The younger girl let go, allowing my girlfriend to break free. Lara dropped to her knees, and when Adele did the same, the tanned girl felt her boobs being pushed back from my girlfriend's breasts. The two pairs of breasts expanded outwards, without giving in to the opposing couple. Adele grunted in surprise, unable to avoid the next blow. Lara slammed her tits against Adele's, pushing them violently upwards. The girl threw her head back as she moaned. A new push from Lara, and Adele found herself backing away more and more. But when it seemed that my girlfriend could throw her on the back like she had done before, Adele responded with a strong push. They began to push each other, while Adele resumed inexorably the lost ground.

"Fuck!" Lara moaned as Adele hit her again.

The tanned girl grabbed Lara by the shoulders, who immediately imitated her rival. Closing the distance between them, Lara pushed her tits directly against Adele's, making her moan with the blow. That sound was good for her, but she couldn't help but be surprised. Despite having arrived at that point in the battle, she felt no difference in her tits. My girlfriend whined when Adele pushed her tits against her rival's breast. The tan girl clasped her hands around her opponent's neck and pulled her to she, hitting her again. A sharp little cry came from Lara's lips.

"You hear it? Do you feel the ... superiority of ... my boobs? "Said Adele, panting.

"Stay... shut up!" Lara replied, in the same situation.

The sweat had already begun to wet their skin, making their breasts more slippery. Small drops ran down their bellies, resting on their toned legs a few inches away.

The room was full of the constant moans of the girls, as they crushed their tits together with strong thrusts. No pair of breasts showed signs of abating against the other pair, and the girls continued to struggle relentlessly. A push would have pushed a girl back a few inches, and the other would have seen the advantage lost within a few seconds. Despite the stormy start, Lara's tits were resisting against Adele's larger breasts, thanks to the fact that their nipples kept stabbing each other for the benefit of my girlfriend.

At one point, the two girls fell off, falling towards me. Neither of them expected to fall, so they groaned in fright as they felt the softness of the mattress against their side. I watched the motionless girls catch their breath as they stared at each other with their breasts still resting together. From my position I could see their faces and the tops of their breasts very well. Both couples were red, but Adele's seemed better off thanks to a tan. It was Adele who spoke.

"Ready for the last round?" The girl declared.

"Come forward," Lara replied.

Without warning, the two girls clung to each other, wrapping their arms around the other girl's back. Their tits were again crushed together, but with greater pressure than that used until now. Their breasts swelled on the sides when they met halfway, unable to push back the rival pair.

They began a slow and brutal grinding, trying to rotate their shoulders as much as possible. I saw those magnificent breasts slide over one another, while the two girls struggled lying down. They started in silence, slowly grinding their tits, but soon they grunted again, annoyed by the fact that the other girl's breast continued to hold out against her own. At one point, Lara began to slide her tits under those of her rival, to then give her quick strokes on the lower part of her tits. Adele's tits jumped each time, while the flesh of the upper part trembled with each thrust from below the breast of Lara. Adele began to moan softly, and when she felt Lara's nipples stab the lower flesh of her breast, the tanned girl couldn't hold back a yelp. Adele gave a grim look to my girlfriend, while Lara looked at her smiling. The younger girl lowered her breasts, bringing them to the same level as her rival's tits, and pushed them forward. They returned to grind their breasts together, sliding them back and forth. The tits kept rubbing against each other, left against left, right against right, crushing each other. At times, the two girls huddled together, pressing their breasts together, before returning to grind them.

After long minutes when the two girls kept pushing their breasts together, they released their arms. With one they began a new test of strength in the air, pushing themselves with their breasts, while against each other they sought a solid support. Their intent was clear. They wanted to throw their rival on the back. I saw the arms flex in the air as they each tried to pull the other back, while still pushing their tits together, grunting with the effort. Lara started pushing back Adele, and for the first time I saw the fear in her face. Despite struggling, her arm was pushed back, and so was her body. For a few seconds it seemed that she could turn the situation upside down, as she managed to push Lara back almost as if to let it fall, but my girlfriend did not give up and succeeded. When Adele's back touched the mattress, Lara wasted no time and climbed on her. Immediately, Lara imitated her rival's move. She got up as much as she could, before falling over the girl's body. Each time, Adele moaned loudly. Their boobs remained perfectly pressed together in all this. She could see how Adele's breasts kept her head on Lara's tits, even though she was in an advantage position at that moment.

They continued to grind their tits together before hugging again. Lara hit the underside of Adele's right breast with her nipple, making her moan. The young girl had to move her shoulders to push away her rival's breast, then turning her shoulders to let the four breasts flow between them, making Lara yelp. They returned to grind their breasts, but this time I could see that Lara's breast was no longer the same as before, but seemed to flatten slightly as Adele's tits held their shape, but it was the tanned girl who moaned louder.
    They began to hug again, squeezing harder. Sometimes Lara groaned, others heard Adele's moans. The fact that they had returned to crushing their breasts, the difference in firmness had been lost in that ensemble of meat, even if in sharp contrast to the color of the skin. I couldn't tell if Lara's breast was shaping around Adele's tits or if it was the other way around. The dark flesh and pale flesh continued to sway as the women continued to moan and squeeze.

And with one last squeeze, both girls threw their heads upwards. Both had their eyes closed and their mouths open with a mutual groan. But the intensity of one lament was greater than that of the other. After all that struggle, a girl had finally prevailed. It took a few moments before the girls also understood what had happened.
    Quickly, the girl with the biggest tits turned her rival upside down, anchoring her hands against the mattress. Lara had lost her grip from Adele's hands. The girl got up before falling on my girlfriend. Each time, Lara moaned loudly. The tanned breast soon began to crush Lara's pale tits with her chest. A final blow marked the end of the fight.

"That's enough! Shouted Lara, crying "My boobs! My tits!"

Adele smiled exhaustedly, before falling back on my girlfriend. But this time, she didn't get up. She wanted to feel her tits finally flatten Lara's breasts.

"Whose are ... the best tits ... bitch?" Asked Adele over her defeated rival.

"Yours," replied Lara, her voice choked with tears.

Adele got out of the defeated girl, slipping on her back beside her. I could see their chest rising and falling quickly as they tried to catch their breath. I saw that Adele's breasts had lost some of its consistency but still remained standing, while Lara's tits hung at the sides, pressed against her chest.

After a few minutes, Adele got up from the bed, and grabbed Lara by the hair. My girlfriend was forced to follow her movements until after the room door. There, Adele threw her to the floor, before locking the room door. After the key turned in the lock, she turned to me.

"On the bed," she ordered me.

I didn't even wait half a second. She climbed onto the bed while she took off her panties. She joined me on all fours, before wrapping her immense breast around my dick. Her boobs hung down irresistibly. They looked like two huge drops of water. She winked at me, and then crushed her tits against my erection. A magnificent sensation.

We fucked for the next two hours. Adele was incredible, much more than Lara. When we finished, she dressed and left me upset in the bed.

"When you want, call me," she said as she winked at me.

She left home not even two minutes later.

Lara entered the room immediately after, her eyes red from the continuous crying. She was still in her underwear, with her reddened breast falling down. She had not had the strength to change or do anything else.

She threw herself on the bed, hugging me and starting to cry again. Then, she fell asleep like this, while the last tear fell from her eyes. After tonight's show, she needed a night of complete rest, while the memory of the night of fire with Adele and her tits would remain in my memory.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Hostboard Member
    Here we go again

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Here we go again