Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looking for an old couples sexfight story - 'Sperm Wars'

Hi guys, I've been looking for this story everywhere but can't find it and was hoping someone here might have a copy as it used to be on hostboard.

It involved two couples where the girlfriends were arguing about whose boyfriend had a better cock and this led to a sexfight where the girls helped the guys compete. This eventually led to a scene where guys tied their cocks together and dp'ed the girlfriends in order to determine who had the better cunt. It was titled Sperm-Wars.

Another scene included was where the guys tied their flaccid cocks together such that only one could gain an erection while the girls seduced them.

I'd love any help here.
    Last edited by JamesD; August 20th, 2019 at 02:50 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member SeaMonkey's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Looking for an old couples sexfight story - 'Sperm Wars'

I remember that story, but I haven't seen it in many years. The board had several good M/M stories with women making them compete in its previous incarnation before Hostboard, but sadly I think a lot of them were lost when that service, whatever it may have been, was lost. There was another around the same time that I remember had a woman putting two guys through several tests, including one where she linked their cocks together by a surgical tube so that whoever held out longer and shot the bigger load would force the others cum back into his balls. It sounds extreme typing it, but it was a hot story.

I hope someone has Sperm Wars to repost for you...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I found the story. but i have no idea who the author is.
    Maybe someone can chime in.

-------------------------------

Sperm Wars

The other night while I was watching television with my new girlfriend Gina when we came across an educational program that was talking about the relationship between men and women. We started to find the program interesting so we continued to watch. They covered the topic all the way from childhood through adulthood. Towards the end of the program they started to talk about female conception and all the processes that proceeded. When they started to talk about a mans sperm is when it really got interesting. Not all sperm are fertile ones. They actually have different objectives. They went on to explain what happens when a woman has had intercourse with two different men. If there is any sperm present in the woman from the first man, it will actually fight the sperm from the second man. Their sperm will fight and block each other to keep the fertile ones from making it to the egg. Even more bizarre is if one of the men knows the woman has been with someone else, he will subconsciously produce even more of these fighting sperm. I could tell my girlfriend Gina seem to enjoy the thought of these sperm wars as she squirmed around in her seat.

About a week went by when Gina showed up at my house all upset about an argument she and her girlfriend Vanessa had gotten into. It took sometime by I was able to get to the bottom of their disagreement. I appears they had gotten into an argument over who was the better fuck, me or Vanessa's new boyfriend Mark. She went on to tell me her and Vanessa had stood tit-to-tit while yelling at each other about who's cock was stronger and better. When Gina told me what Vanessa was saying about her boyfriends cock crushing my cock, I told her to tell Vanessa my cock would break her boyfriends cock. Gina went on to say Vanessa's boyfriend and I are the same height and weight and this would make for a good fight. She told me she had confidence in me and that my cock would beat his cock.

A couple of days later Gina showed up unannounced, looking sexy as ever. A short black dress, black nylons and heels. She told me she had invited Vanessa and Mark over to my house and that they would be here in a few minutes. I knew right away these two girls wanted to see a cockfight. Gina and I made out on the couch while she rubbed my cock through my jeans getting me nice and hard. There was a knock at the door and Gina rushed over to answer it. In walk Vanessa's looking just as sexy as Gina. A black dress very similar to Gina's, and of course black nylon and heels. Right behind her was Mark dressed in jeans and T-shirt like me. The two girls immediately came face to face and started issuing cockfight challenges. I caught Mark's eye and was amazed at our similarities. I then look down to see the bulge in his jeans. He walked up to me and we stood face to face. The girls separated and moved over to where we were standing. Gina came around and stood behind me pressing her tits into my back. She then reached around and started to massage my cock. Vanessa stood behind Mark doing the same to him. The four of us stared each other down with serious looks on our faces. That's when Gina whispered in my ear. "Go ahead and press your bulge against his bulge." So I stepped forward thrusting my hips out and maneuvered my stiff bulge directly against Mark's. I saw Vanessa whispering in his ear and he started pressing and rubbing back. It felt like I was pushing and grinding against a hard knot. This only made my cock harder to compete with his.

Gina and Vanessa reached between us and unbuttoned our jeans. We separated as they pulled our pants down to our ankles. After stepping out of them we stood face to face. I was wearing black cotton briefs, he was wearing red cotton briefs. The girls reached in our shorts and adjusted our cocks straight up. We were all making comparisons now that our bulges were more defined. At this point I'd have to say we looked the same size as our cocks stretched out the cotton material of our briefs. Vanessa pushed Mark into me and I felt his long hard rod press against mine. I pushed back and we kept the pressure tight between us. I felt his cock throb so I flexed back. We brought our hands up, interlocking our fingers, and started rubbing up and down against each other while the girls kept us pressed together. Harder and harder we pushed and rubbed as we stumbled to keep our balance. After a few minutes of hard grinding I swear I could see our cotton briefs starting to rub through each other. Red cotton fuzz started clinging to my black briefs while black fuzz started clinging to his red briefs. All of a sudden Vanessa started to pull Mark back. "All right its time to see if your man measures up to my man bitch!" She yelled out. "Fine, I'm ready to measure my man against your man." Shouted Gina as she pulled me back. They pulled down our briefs and out popped two raging hard ons ready to fight.

Standing a few feet apart our cocks stood straight up while our girls clung to our backs. "I want your cock to fight his cock for my pussy." Gina whispered in my ear. "All right put your mans cock up against my mans cock length to length." Shouted out Vanessa. We moved in close until our cocks were just inches from touching. There was some comparison going on and I was amazed the resemblance. "Lets see your cocks kiss before they fight." Said Gina out loud as she nudged me forward. A small amount of pre-cum formed at the end of both our cocks. We lined them up and moved together until our piss slits kissed. It was a wet kiss and I was already imagining our sperm fighting. Pushing forward our cocks went length-to-length between us. Both girls came around to the side and got down on their knees for the comparison. Mark and I were also studying the line up between us and after close examination it appeared our cocks were identical. "This is going to be a good cockfight." I heard Vanessa say.

As we stood there feeling the entire lengths of our cocks pressed together we started flexing our fuck muscles. Each one of us letting the other feel the strength in our cocks. "Lets put them in a bend fight." Gina said. I knew she wanted to find out who's cock was harder. So she grabbed the base of my cock while Vanessa grabbed the base of Mark's cock. They put the heads of our cocks together at about a forty five degree angle. The two girls started making challenges as to who's cock was going to win. Saying things like, "My mans cock is going to bend your mans cock." I wasn't about to let my manhood bend to Mark's manhood so I concentrated on pumping my cock up nice and hard. He was obviously doing the same because when the girls started pushing us together neither cock gave way. It was equal right down the middle. After several attempts to bend one cock or the other, the girls became frustrated. "All right lets just have them crush their cocks together and see who can take more." Yelled out Vanessa. Both girls came back around and stood behind us once again. They pushed us together and our cocks went length-to-length once again. Mark and I brought our hands up and we locked our fingers together. We pushed forward with our cock wedged between us. Meat against meat.

The girls had their arms wrapped around us and were squeezing us tightly together while Mark and I pushed our hips together holding a steady hard pressure. "Use your cock to crush his cock!" Gina yelled over my shoulder. "Break his cock with your cock!" shouted out Vanessa. My cock felt like it was going to burst from being pressed so tightly against his. We continued to crushed our cocks together and the girls must have sensed we were on the verge of cumming because they pulled us apart. "Not so fast you two." Said Vanessa. "Before you cum we want your cocks aimed directly at each other." She stated. "Ya we want to see you two fire your cum directly into each other." Shouted out Gina. It was becoming obvious these two girls had discussed the battle plan before hand. I was sure Vanessa educated Mark on the television program Gina and I watched. With that in mind I'm sure our sperm count was increasing by the second knowing that the two of us were about to have a sperm fight.

Gina held my cock straight out while Vanessa held Mark's cock out. They lined up our piss slits and pulled us together sealing an intravenous passage between us. Now with our barrels connected and our guns loaded the girls started stoking our penises. Mark and I locked eyes. We were concentrating hard on the sperm fight that was about to happen. I was thinking about my sperm blasting inside his cock and rendering him sterile and his sperm possibly doing the same to me. "I want you to fill his cock with your hot sprem." Shout out Gina. "Shoot your wad right down the throat of his cock." Yelled out Vanessa. Hearing the two girls comments sent me over the edge. By the look in Mark's eye I could tell he was going to explode. It couldn't have been more precisely timed. I felt a blast of cum shoot from my cock and a sharp pain as my wad collided against a blast of cum shooting from Mark's cock. Like a pump I felt my second shot fire a wad of cum directly into his cock but was quickly force back by his second shot. We pumped back and forth while our cum squirted out from between out tightly sealed piss slits. Once our orgasms subsided, the girl pulled our cocks apart and cum oozed out. They started massaging the heads of our cocks together, thoroughly mixing our manhood together. I guess only having a microscope would be the only way to tell who's sperm was winning the fight.

Next the girl told us they had one more battle planned out for us and that this one would truly test our manhood against each other. They told us to sit on the floor facing each other. We move together place my right leg over his left and his right leg over my left. Our semi hard cocks standing straight up between us as we came together cock against cock. The Gina held our cocks together full length against full length. Vanessa pulled what appeared to be an ace bandage out of her purse. The stretchy kind you would wrap around a sprained ankle. She came over to us and started wrapping the ace bandage around our cocks. She was wrapping so tight I could feel Marks cock mashing against mine. Once she completed the wrap job she explained the contest. Since our cocks were semi hard and wrapped together so tight there would be no room to expand. That is unless one of our cocks was stronger than the other. I could already feel the blood pumping into Marks cock as it throbbed against mine. My cock immediately responded by pumping and throbbing against his. The urge to crush his cock with my cock was strong. I could feel the entire length of my manhood battling the entire length of his manhood for the small space. Tighter and tighter the bandage became. It felt like our cocks were being compressed together as our purple heads peeked out the top of the bandage. This was becoming the ultimate cockfight with both of us determined to crush cock with cock. To make thing more interesting, Gina and Vanessa stood over us face-to-face and tit-to-tit. They started yelling at each other about who's cock was stronger. I looked up to see both were wearing garter belts with lace top stockings. When they lifted up the hem of their dresses I could see their weren't wearing any panties. They thrust their hips forward and their dark pubic hair started to mingled. Bending their knees and spreading their thighs I watched their pussies start to suck on one another. They continued to lower themselves until they were squatting just above our fighting cocks. At this point our cocks really started pumping. It was starting to become a little painful. The throbbing was like nothing I had ever felt before. The two girls continued to argue back and forth. "My cunt is fighting your cunt for my mans cock." Yelled out Gina. "My cunt is eating your cunt alive and my mans cock is crushing your mans cock." Shout Vanessa. I especially enjoyed watching their nylon covered thighs rubbing together. The two girls dipped down and their tightly sealed cunts briefly massaged the heads of our cocks. They pulled back up leaving a trail of their juices spread on us. Our cocks were crushing the life out of one another. Three more times they came down to massage our cock heads. At this point it was too hard for the girls to control themselves. They reached down and quickly unwrapped the bandage that bonded our cocks together. I found this to be a relief. I didn't know how much longer I could have last. Our cocks sprang free and expanded fully. Two rock hard pistols stood together length to length just below two fighting cunts. The girls lowered themselves again. This time appearing to fight over taking both our cocks in. They came down and battled one another, brushing their pussy lips across the tops of our cocks. As they lowered themselves my cock started to enter Gina while Marks cock entered Vanessa. They came all the way down and our cocks went deep into their pussies. Up and down they travel as they started to fuck us. Their pubic bones remained in tight contact with each stoke up and down on our cocks. Each time they came to the top they would push together and cunt fight each other. One time they battle for several seconds and it was Vanessa that managed to push Gina's cunt back far enough to slip both our cocks into her pussy. She slid all the way down and I was amazed at how tight it felt. She stay down and started flexing her vagina muscles, squeezing our cocks together. I couldn't believe the power this woman had deep inside her cunt. It was almost painful as her pussy squeezed our cocks together. Once again I felt Mark's cock throbbing against mine and I'm sure he could feel my cock throbbing against his. "Now I'm going to make sure my man's cock crushes your man's cock!" She Grunted. Gina still had her pubic bone bumping against Vanessa's in a useless attempt to force her off our cocks. "Your cunt doesn't have the power to crush cocks!" Gina spat out. "Lets let our men decide who has the strongest cunt." She shouted. "Fine bitch!" Vanessa responded. I felt her muscle squeeze us even tighter. She held it for several seconds making sure we felt the power of her cunt. I could feel Mark flexing his fuck muscle, so I started flexing back. That's when Vanessa started pumping her cunt muscles. "WOW!!!!" What a feeling that was. Suddenly all three of us started to orgasm. My cock felt like it was exploding and I could feel Mark's cock throbbing as we both pumped our sperm deep into Vanessa's cunt. The orgasm seem to last forever and I don't think I ever came as much as I did just then. By this time Gina was pissed. "All right you bitch its my turn!" She screamed. Vanessa finally pulled off our cock leaving our rock hard members drenched with our mixed juices. As Gina positioned herself above us I was almost ready to cum again. She eased herself down our shafts taking in our slick wet cocks. Slowly reaching the bottom she pulled back up then down again, getting use to the feeling of having two cocks in her cunt. As she continued this up and down motion, Mark and I started thrusting into her. Alternating our strokes in and out. I could feel the entire length of cocks slipping and sliding against one another while feeling the slick walls of Gina's cunt smothering us. This whole time Vanessa kept her pubic bone pressed tight against Vanessa's. The three of us looked like a well oiled sex machine. Gina finally settle down onto our cocks and started a slow gyrating motion. I started to feel her muscles tighten. She worked our cock deep inside her and stopped. I felt her tighten her grip then released it. Again she tightened. I was very disappointed the Gina cunt didn't have near the crushing grip that Vanessa's did. After several more attempts I was suddenly taken by surprise when Gina wrenched her muscles tight. Her grip crushed our cocks to the point where it became painful. Once again our cocks were being smashed together. I studied her grip. I would have to say that Gina's grip was tighter. Well maybe Vanessa's grip was tighter, no Gina's. I couldn't decide. Her cunt muscles started to contract and once again Mark and I flexed our cocks. It was long before the three of us had a blasting orgasm. "All right which one of us has the strongest cunt!" Vanessa was already asking. Mark and I were both speechless. "We need to compare again." Stated Mark. There was a brief moment of silence. "Fine!" Shouted Vanessa. Gina pulled off and Vanessa hopped back on. Again we compared the two women. Their cunts became the battle ground for our sperm wars! We ended up comparing several more times before coming to the conclusion it was a tie. By that time we were all pretty spent. At the end of it, we all agree to meet again to continue our sexfight. Mark and I are going to wrap our cocks together again and this time we will continue until there is a clear winner. The girls are going to connect their cunts together with a double headed dildo. They want to find out who has the strongest grip by engaging in an erotic game of tug-of-war. There is even talk about the two girls having a tongue fight!

The End!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Loved this story when I first read it long ago and it?s nice to see it back again. Love the idea of locking head to head and having a sperm war. The double penetration fight is another great twist they put into the story, would have liked to see a second part and see how much wilder they would have gotten.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaMonkey View Post
    There was another around the same time that I remember had a woman putting two guys through several tests, including one where she linked their cocks together by a surgical tube so that whoever held out longer and shot the bigger load would force the others cum back into his balls. It sounds extreme typing it, but it was a hot story.
    Damn, does anyone know what this story was, I'd love to read it!! Thanks very much