Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: New Story - New Neighbors - by Rodman and JB57

Quote Originally Posted by bhangarman20969 View Post
    F vs F stories are just great. But why no one has tried M vs F? Of course M can't match any F on stamina to survive such long bouts as described in these stories. But something would be better and it would give something new to the readers.
    The truth is that I am just not interested in M vs. F sexfights. I don't really know how they work - as you say, it's hard to see a male matching a woman on stamina in these things - and I am also not that interested, as I wrote. It just doesn't appeal to me. There is a website called "Basementx" that I frequent from time to time that features M v F and F v F 3D sexfights. It is quite good but I always find the M v. F stuff both boring and ...well, unrealistic, though what I write is not exactly "realistic" either!

As I always recommend, if you are interested in a particular genre, try writing it yourself. I know that is easier said than done, but the board can always use more writers!

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member redmist183's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: New Story - New Neighbors - by Rodman and JB57

dear jb57 I have to say go. I have not been on this site long though I have read every single writer's post on here I absolutely have to say. absolutely marvelous writing. the way you have mixed sex fighting and cat fighting is marvelous. I will also say as well. kind of breaking the 4th wall here. It's unfortunate. that Mark and Steve. will not know what happened and what. interaction with each other. Fortunately, we will be able to see haahahahahah Anyway, in all seriousness, but. very great writing. and it's good to see. you inspired once again Congratulations on this beautiful work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345