Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it time to introduce the Futa Nari into our stories?

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Is it time to introduce the Futa Nari into our stories?

i came across the concept recently. a beautiful woman with a dick. the japanese have great imagination. i wouldnt mind writing a few stories with futa naris in them. futa nari vs woman with vagina or two futa naris pitted against each other. or two futa naris fighting over a woman. would completely eliminate male vs male sexfights from our realm. what do you all think?
    Last edited by kamafight; August 26th, 2019 at 02:37 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Is it time to introduce the Futa Nari into our stories?

I think you mean "Japanese."

In respect to your suggestion, to the best of my knowledge, there are a few stories on the board dealing with futa nari.

My attitude to this is "live and let live." What interests other people may not interest me, but no one forces me to read stories/authors whose style I don't like or who write about things that don't interest me. I'm not much interested in futa naris, but I certainly have no objection to anyone posting stories about them.

Similarly, if people want to post "male vs. male" sexfights on this board, that is entirely their business. Again, this is not my cup of tea, but live and let live.

I know one restriction the board has is that the stories be about people of legal age (18 and up). I think this has worked well, so far. I imagine there are stories that could be posted on the board that are really, really beyond what "community standards" would allow but, hopefully, that won't happen.

Take care,

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Do whatever you want so far as you follow the board rules about age, etc.

But don't expect people not into that to read it or write positive feedback. Futa is not my bag and as such I avoid it and if asked to give a review it would be negative.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I'd definately read such stories, as long as they are not long into the future scifi style "when futas have taken over and..." (i think that there are too many future futa stories) or generally too far fetched.

If they are everyday people involved, i'd be super happy reading them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I think you mean "Japanese."

Take care,

JB57
    are we supposed to be politically correct on a forum where men read stories about women pitting their tits and vaginas against each other? are you kidding me?

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    i came across the concept recently. a beautiful woman with a dick. the japs have great imagination. i wouldnt mind writing a few stories with futa naris in them. futa nari vs woman with vagina or two futa naris pitted against each other. or two futa naris fighting over a woman. would completely eliminate male vs male sexfights from our realm. what do you all think?
    I speak as one who likes your stories VERY much and has praised your talent more than once. You know it.
    I replied because you ask our opinion.
    I am only an old member here. I have no authority to tell you "do it" or "don't do it".

I advise you IF you are going to write this kind of stories, to warn people at the beginning of the story.
    Because many people may do not like to start reading a story which will be not as they think, a sexfight story between two women.

In addition :

If you add some stories of this kind, then some other people may add their stories, describing other kind of erotic activities either you like them or not.
    Then some other people will do the same, sooner or later.
    Because it is not correct to accept ONLY the fetishes you may like.
    Then this board which works for about 20 years as a sexfight/titfight forum between two women will be open to any kind of niche, fetish, erotic preference.
    Either you like it or not.
    You like this idea ?
    I don't

Very friendly.
    Respecting your different opinion.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; August 25th, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    I speak as one who likes your stories VERY much and has praised your talent more than once. You know it.
    I replied because you ask our opinion.
    I am only an old member here. I have no authority to tell you "do it" or "don't do it".

I advise you IF you are going to write this kind of stories, to warn people at the beginning of the story.
    Because many people may do not like to start reading a story which will be not as they think, a sexfight story between two women.

In addition :

If you add some stories of this kind, then some other people may add their stories, describing other kind of erotic activities either you like them or not.
    Then some other people will do the same, sooner or later.
    Because it is not correct to accept ONLY the fetishes you may like.
    Then this board which works for about 20 years as a sexfight/titfight forum between two women will be open to any kind of niche, fetish, erotic preference.
    Either you like it or not.
    You like this idea ?
    I don't

Very friendly.
    Respecting your different opinion.
    well explained, giannis! i respect your opinion! thank you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hello Kamafight and others folks who will read this heavy-handed post !

I like the idea of two women press, curl and twist their cocks together in addition with tits to tits and others stuff that I like. To me who is a man (a young man but still a man) it's all benefit because to be true, I feel more the physical feelings it give when two cocks rub than two pussies rub. But I'm not really into MvM or in all case, depending a lot of my moment mood. So, female with cocks is probably a good alternative even if I never tried yet cause to be honest, shemale are to unusual in our society.
    To make short, I'm curious and thrilled by shemale stories. It could offers many of gender mixing like male vs shemale, female vs shemale, or whatever with all the plot within. I think it will diversify stories posted here.

Now, in the light of the fears Giannis and others expressed, I understand them and I of course dont want this forum loss his personnality but in my opinion, this forum is more than a tits to tits and FvF forum and stories posted here can prove it easily. To me it's a site where rivalry's-between-peoples fetichists and (sex)fight's worshippers like me come to be in peace to read, talk and write about their unusual tastes. And that whatever how our likes are differents because we are all linked by the same things by the root of things.
    And since my tastes are larges, it's all good if the site open his door to other type of fight than FvF titfight and sexfight. That being said and I think it's Giannis want to say, this site must not become a furry's or BDSM's lair. So as far as fight and rivalry is the heart of the story, I think all plot and idea have their place here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    are we supposed to be politically correct on a forum where men read stories about women pitting their tits and vaginas against each other? are you kidding me?
    Kamafight - actually, yes. Referring to people by racially derogatory names is not acceptable. I am not white - would you like to know what minority group I belong to so that you can call me by an insulting name?

You certainly raise an interesting point about "political correctness" on this forum, but I take the view that sexual fantasies are so personal and primal that we can allow for a certain amount of social unacceptability between consenting adults.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Kamafight - actually, yes. Referring to people by racially derogatory names is not acceptable. I am not white - would you like to know what minority group I belong to so that you can call me by an insulting name?

You certainly raise an interesting point about "political correctness" on this forum, but I take the view that sexual fantasies are so personal and primal that we can allow for a certain amount of social unacceptability between consenting adults.

JB57
    ok, jb57. i didnt know "japs" was derogatory. i am an asian fan of american culture, and i guess i dont get everything about the terminologies. peace, man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast