Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it time to introduce the Futa Nari into our stories?

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Re: Is it time to introduce the Futa Nari into our stories?

In 2016 and for a year or so, there was a contributor here, Labeltornoff, who very much was into futanari stories.

Using google search I've only been able to find this: Can Do 3 - Part 1

He/she also had a site: wickedworks, with a lot of chicks-with-dicks fighting stories. But it has been closed for awhile now and as far as I know, Labeltornoff has completely withdrawn from the Internet.

Labeltornoff, was a bit like JB57, able to write long, and fluently well written stories. The difference is that some of them also were regular stories with a long and complicated plot, with a lot of futanary sex distributed out over the pages.

I thought, I was not into that at all, but they were so well written that I was kind of drawn into them.

Johannes

WriteThisWay

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    i didnt know "japs" was derogatory.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Yes,
    Futanari has already been introduced to this board, I?m a fan and huge commissioner of futanari fights,
    But I?m not going to force everyone to read or view the pictures, but yes, a futanari fight can also incorporate all the female parts with a unique extra part (cock) again, just don?t force it on people or get mad if they do not wish to read the story.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    I advise you IF you are going to write this kind of stories, to warn people at the beginning of the story.
    Because many people may do not like to start reading a story which will be not as they think, a sexfight story between two women.
    Some fora have sub sections with different contents. But if that is not available, I would prefer such notice at the beginning of a story also.

Quote Originally Posted by badmax View Post
    Now, in the light of the fears Giannis and others expressed, I understand them and I of course dont want this forum loss his personnality but in my opinion, this forum is more than a tits to tits and FvF forum and stories posted here can prove it easily. To me it's a site where rivalry's-between-peoples fetichists and (sex)fight's worshippers like me come to be in peace to read, talk and write about their unusual tastes. And that whatever how our likes are differents because we are all linked by the same things by the root of things.
    And since my tastes are larges, it's all good if the site open his door to other type of fight than FvF titfight and sexfight. That being said and I think it's Giannis want to say, this site must not become a furry's or BDSM's lair. So as far as fight and rivalry is the heart of the story, I think all plot and idea have their place here.
    I concur with badmax perspective. Sexfighting can be between Male VS Male, Male VS Female, or Male/Female VS fantasy person/being/etc. As long as it's about sexfighting I feel like it could have a place here. But borders may also be important to have. Like sexfights with minors, or between minors, or bestiality are subjects illegal in most places, including I believe the one of this forum. Those should be banned at least from an legal perspective imho.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Some fora have sub sections with different contents. But if that is not available, I would prefer such notice at the beginning of a story also.

I concur with badmax perspective. Sexfighting can be between Male VS Male, Male VS Female, or Male/Female VS fantasy person/being/etc. As long as it's about sexfighting I feel like it could have a place here. But borders may also be important to have. Like sexfights with minors, or between minors, or bestiality are subjects illegal in most places, including I believe the one of this forum. Those should be banned at least from an legal perspective imho.
    Sffan4e my good friend,

I respect your opinion but let me be clear about my different one : This forum is a Titfighting forum (obviously between two women) or a sexfight forum BETWEEN TWO WOMEN. The vast majority of the stories which are written here, are this way. There are a few stories where there are also some of threesome or male vs female action and very few of male vs male scenes. But as people use to say "these are the exceptions which add emphasis to the general rule". Besides most of these few stories, they also contain some of F vs F action also.

There are decades of adult sites which are open to any fetish/preference or they are dedicated to fetishes/preferences which you will not find here. Same goes for trans, futanari, male vs male action. You can be there any time you want.

In this site we came to write, to read or to comment stories which are about TITS vs TITS and PUSSY vs PUSSY !!. This is a not formal rule but it is followed for more than 15 years i am a member here !

I am neither the owner nor the moderator of this forum. I have NO authority to let you write anything you want or to try to block it. I speak as one of the older members if not the oldest. Just to say my opinion. If you want to promote or to write something different, then AT LEAST - AT THE VERY LEAST !!!! - have a warning about it in the beginning of the story. In order me or someone else to avoid to read this story if he does not like the idea. I have started to read/write sexfight stories before some of you to have been born. Those times sexfight stories was between two women. It still is also the same, most of times at the very least.

I am here to have some care-free moments with tits vs tits and pussy vs pussy action. ONLY.

On the other hand, i totally agree with something else that YOU wrote : << borders may also be important to have. Like sexfights with minors, or between minors, or bestiality are subjects illegal in most places, including I believe the one of this forum. Those should be banned at least from an legal perspective imho>>.
    I sign it !!

Be well !

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Sffan4e my good friend,

There are decades of adult sites which are open to any fetish/preference or they are dedicated to fetishes/preferences which you will not find here. Same goes for trans, futanari, male vs male action. You can be there any time you want.

In this site we came to write, to read or to comment stories which are about TITS vs TITS and PUSSY vs PUSSY !!. This is a not formal rule but it is followed for more than 15 years i am a member here !

If you want to promote or to write something different, then AT LEAST - AT THE VERY LEAST !!!! - have a warning about it in the beginning of the story. In order me or someone else to avoid to read this story if he does not like the idea.
    I am here to have some care-free moments with tits vs tits and pussy vs pussy action. ONLY.
    I know what you mean. But on the other hand, in those places you don't allways find the sexfight theme most of us like here to see. And even if there are sexfights, it's not allways the way many of us here prefer. Like how catfighting turns into passionate sex (but still no fighting), or how they during or after their fight become friends, etc.
    So if there are some talented SF writers, producers, etc. who also dig the futunari idea, I guess they can make sexfight content with/between futa other would like to see as well.

But I got your point. You (and many with you) prefer this forum to stay to it's roots of FvsF, with the occasional exception. And in these latter cases a warning about the content is shown up front. I see the sense in that.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    But I got your point. You (and many with you) prefer this forum to stay to it's roots of FvsF, with the occasional exception. And in these latter cases a warning about the content is shown up front. I see the sense in that.
    Yes this is my opinion. PLEASE consider it as the opinion (and the personal taste) of a good friend of you. I have NO intention to argue with anyone. I speak as a simple member. That's me If i put some empfasis from time to time that i am one of the older members here, i do not do it as an indirect innuendo that i have any authority here. I say it ONLY to show that i know how this forum works for many years. That's all.

Anyway, i said my opinion, you understood what i mean. All are OK.

Be well my friend !

Junior Hostboard Member Carioca's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Japanese? You think there are no women in your country with dicks between their legs?

And it is FUTANARI all together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12