Thread: Double Headscissors

Catfightfan19

Cool Double Headscissors

Hi everyone, I was wondering how many of you like catfights involving double headscissors holds.
    Really long and powerful double headscissors and double bodyscissors where the combatants flip eachother from time to time and reach a stalemate after which it is a test of their endurance and skill; this is really a turn on for me.
    Two nude and equally matched females locked in a mutual headscissors hold such that their enormous breasts and nipples lie adjacently flattened against the others' bellies. Thighs and feet tightly locked and tangled around the back of each others' heads pushing flushed faces into sweaty cunts and filthy asses, each woman giving as much as she is getting, locked in a viscious circle. The use of invading tongues and fingers make such a battle more sensual.
    I love this.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: Double Headscissors

i love this too. the DWW wrestler JOANNA was in one video with this hold.

Catfightfan19

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    i love this too. the DWW wrestler JOANNA was in one video with this hold.
    Even Nikita vs Lucille, Anna vs Tanya, Lenka vs Dana to name a few others from DWW. Not sure if there were other famous double scissors matches.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catfightfan19 View Post
    Even Nikita vs Lucille, Anna vs Tanya, Lenka vs Dana to name a few others from DWW. Not sure if there were other famous double scissors matches.
    The one that sticked with me, are with 2 of my favorite Tribgirls, Lucille and Denise, in TRIB-0190. They start of catfighting in swimsuits, with many scissorlocks there. But after a few minutes the competition takes another direction. Once changing the mats for the bed, they go into a double headscissors, but with a SF twist. Both girls try to weaken her opponents scissors lock, by licking each others pussies. While at the same time trying to crush her opponent between her thighs. That one was pretty hot to me.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: Double Headscissors

I personally LOVE double headscissors, though I like them to be a little softer and linger-y than brutal and intensely squeeze-y.