Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: Our Tips for Writers -- What We've Learned

I also write from beginning to end, letting the story flow and taking me many times to places I don't expect. I'm also agree with the last comments you posted.

I add that, in my case, the visual theme is very important. That's why I usually prepare a "working environment" like these:

writing sunday by anubisxrelatos dcfaxuj pre?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGNmYXh1ai0wNGNjZDcwNS04ZjgyLTQ1ZWYtODk4Yy05MWQ2MTFmNjhiODcuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQAgo3Hq7nFFZJzh Sj1VbCD3UUjQFNBlZPSIrJfzfOQs

time to translate    from chinese  by anubisxrelatos dbslex6 pre?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGJzbGV4Ni1lMTc3YzA1NS05YTBlLTQ0NDMtYjNlZC0wMzNkNzFiZmIwN2YuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE4MjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ9FeQqFjyG7wI9yYFqON1gVJwXsmYYv1tyPq1Q En2uY

In this way, I write/translate stories while I visualize the girls I am inspired by.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

HB Forum Owner
    Our Tips for Writers -- What We've Learned

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Our Tips for Writers -- What We've Learned

I like what's been said here so far.

I too am a start to finish writer, albeit rather undisciplined.

For me, that means several re-reads, searching for flawed language, looking for better words and better ways to express a thought...in other words, lots of rewrites, paragraph by paragraph, until I think the end result is worth posting.

One more thing, which may have already been expressed differently...

The more I write, the more satisfaction I get in writing for the story, rather than the sex scenes. Like all of you have indicated, the build up is SO important.

But a well crafted sex scene is also crucial to this milieu...its the grunt and moan and ..."OH MY GOD I'M CCCUMMING!!!!!!!" reason we all sign in.

A.Penman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12