0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

DD,MD,MD,MM Part 4-A

DAUGHTER DAUGHTER, MOTHER DAUGHTER, MOTHER DAUGHTER, MOTHER MOTHER
    By A. Penman

Author’s note: It is with deep humility (tongue in cheek) that I must apologize to all readers for resorting to the tired, overused clich? “Let’s get you out of those wet clothes…” But I just had to find a way to get these two women naked. I hope the end result will justify the means. Also, I decided that this anticipated encounter could easily handle two parts. Stay tuned...

PART FOUR-A: CAROL AND FLORENCE, A CHANCE MEETING

It was 5:30 PM on a routine, but busy Friday at Amanda’s Beauty Salon. But, it was now closing time as Carol Johnson locked the external doors to the main entrance of the shop, where she had started working as a stylist shortly after her divorce was finalized. Amanda had to leave early and asked if Carol wouldn’t mind closing. Carol was happy to do so. The acquisition of this job came at the perfect time in Carol’s life. As a newly single mom, worry mounted over how she would take care of herself and Emily. She felt she could not depend on her ex husband to meet his child support responsibility. But to her surprise, he came through, however reluctantly, and met his financial obligations.

At that point in time Amanda Brown, owner of the salon, was short one stylist. She had gone through beauty school with Carol. The two women struck up a casual friendship, but they hadn’t really kept in touch after graduation. But when Amanda learned of Carol’s divorce, through the gossip circuit, she tracked down Carol’s phone number, called her and told her that there was a stylist position available. If she was looking for work, the job was hers. It would be a mutually beneficial arrangement. Carol thanked her profusely and, with Emily’s approval, started work one week after divorce court proceedings ended.

Within six months, Carol had slowly become a popular stylist. She had begun to develop an ever increasing list of regular clients, both men and women. Amanda was delighted by this. Business was booming. She had made the right choice.

This day had been steadily busy, and she was glad it was over. A little sweeping, sterilization of instruments and general straightening up, and Carol was done for the day. But, what to do?

The girls were out of town for the weekend on a camping trip. It had been a long while since Carol had had an entire weekend all to herself. How could she indulge herself? What kind of mischief could she get into? But then, reason reared its ugly head: Stop kidding yourself, Carol. You haven’t been involved in questionable behavior for years. She sighed.

Carol locked the door to the beauty shop, this time from the outside. Her car was in back, in a small employee parking lot, but she wasn’t quite ready to go home to an empty house. Traffic downtown was light. She looked up and down the street, scanning all the places of business. Her eyes then came to rest on the Belvedere Hotel, on the corner of Main and Bromley Avenue. The old hotel was one of the few remaining historical buildings in the downtown area. It was rumored to be just as beautiful inside as it was outside. It had a great reputation too; beautiful decor, lovely guest suites, and high end dining with a well-known chef, which meant chichi clientele. It was also known for having an upscale cocktail lounge.

And there it was, the magic word, Carol thought. She had not treated herself to a cocktail in years. Why not indulge? Why not today? Who knows? There might be some classy, unattached gentleman there with whom she might strike up a conversation, at the very least.

A few minutes later, Carol was being shown to a corner table by an attractive hostess named Amber.

“I hope you’ll have a pleasant experience here. Florence will be your server.”
    “Thank you, Amber.”

Carol couldn’t help noticing Amber’s ample attributes. Her youthful bosom was large and full. Every other aspect of the young woman’s anatomy was tantalizing as well.

But then, the sexy 41 year old had to snap herself back to reality. Damn, girl! One heated lesbian encounter and all of a sudden you’re checking out any sweet young thing in your purview. Get a hold of yourself!

“Hi! I’m Florence. I’ll be your server today. What can I get for you?”

Carol Johnson, forty-one year old MILF looked up and locked eyes with Florence Evans, forty year old MILF. Neither woman was aware at that moment who they were addressing.

“Gosh, Florence, I’d like a cocktail…maybe a Manhattan?”
    “Excellent choice, we make a great one here.”
    “You wouldn’t be slightly biased, by any chance, would you, Florence?” Carol said with a smile.
    “I am indeed, but that’s because it’s a great Manhattan.” Florence smiled back.

There was something familiar to both women about each other.

“Manhattan it is.”
    “Coming right up, Carol.”

Carol had forgotten to remove her name-tag. She realized that as she watched the rather attractive server sashay off to the bar. When she was able to take her eyes off of the woman’s impressive behind, Carol looked around the room and noticed there were not many people. Oh well, Mr. Right missed his opportunity, she mused.

In minutes, Florence returned with her cocktail.

“Enjoy!” she said, cheerfully. The two women exchanged another deep look. But now they were thinking in terms of familiarity. Did they know each other? If so, from where? Once again, Florence smiled and went off into the room. Carol then turned her attention to the Manhattan. Florence wasn’t kidding. It was a great Manhattan! She reminded herself to leave a good tip.

About ten minutes passed when Carol’s reverie was interrupted. Now dressed in street clothes, Florence Evans sat down in the chair across from Carol Johnson and smiled warmly.

“I take it that your shift is over.” Carol observed.
    “It is. I just wanted to tell you that Linda will be taking over for me. She’ll stop by in a few minutes to see if you need anything else.”
    “So, Florence, off to the husband and kids?” Carol cheerfully asked.
    Florence shook her head. “No, it’s just me and the daughter now. Single mom, just like you.”
    Before Carol could respond, Florence continued. “A woman knows.”

Carol was starting to like this lovely woman.

“Let me guess, you arranged your work schedule in order to be home in the evenings, so that you could spend as much time as possible with your daughter.”
    Florence started to say something, but Carol interrupted her. “A single woman with a daughter of her own knows.”

Now, Florence was feeling an attraction to this lovely woman. Get a hold of yourself, Flo, she thought. One wild lesbian tryst with a hot young thing and suddenly you’re checking out any attractive woman who…OH MY GOD!!! She studied Carol’s face, finally seeing the resemblance. The remaining pieces now fell into place in Florence’s mind, as did a smidgen of guilt.

“Now, let me guess, Carol…your daughter is off somewhere for the weekend, right? Perhaps a camping trip?”
    “How in the heck did you know?
    “Because your daughter Emily is on a camping trip with my daughter, Angela.”
    “Oh my goodness! Florence! If I had known that you worked here, I’d have come in for a drink long ago. I’ve been wanting to meet you. Your daughter talks about you a lot.”

Now Carol suddenly felt a twinge of guilt.

“As does your daughter. FINALLY, we meet. How cool is this?”

Carol thought it over as she gazed at Florence’s lovely face. She had dark brown eyes that were large and captivating. Her hair was a reddish brown, or a brownish red. As a beautician, Carol knew that it had been through several color variations and this was where she had settled. It didn’t matter because the color was complimentary to her clear, smooth skin and her full red lips.

Almost imperceptibly, the two women had reached across the table and clasped hands in a firm and friendly manner.

“So, you have the weekend to yourself…just like I do.” Florence observed.
    “Yep…and not a damn thing to do.”
    “Exactly! We’re both so wrapped up in being moms, we hardly do anything for ourselves.”

She pondered Florence’s words, wondering if this chance meeting was kismet. Then Carol took a chance.

“I have an idea, Florence.”
    “Let’s hear it.” Florence said, enthusiastically.
    “Well, you don’t need to go home today, neither do I.”
    “Go on, please.”
    “Why don’t you and I not go home together?”
    “That sounds good to me. What do you have in mind?”
    “Sustenance.”
    “We don’t have to go far. The food here is fantastic!”

Carol agreed. She called Linda over for the check, but Florence wouldn’t let her pay for her drink.

“Thank you Florence. By the way, the restaurant here might be a little out of my price range. Maybe we could go someplace less expensive.”
    “Don’t worry, we can use my employee discount.”
    “Are you certain that’s OK?”
    “It’ll be fine. Let's go eat, I’m hungry.”

Florence didn’t need to wait for the dining room hostess to seat them. But she did acknowledge her.

“Brenda, my friend and I will be having dinner. We can seat ourselves, hon.”
    “By all means. Enjoy your dinner, ladies.” Brenda replied cheerfully.

Florence chose a rather secluded table in a corner, where she and Carol could chat with more privacy.

Both women perused the menu as a handsome waiter named Eric told them he’d give them a few more minutes to decide. Speaking for both of them, Florence bypassed cocktails in favor of a bottle of wine. She chose a Pino Noir from California’s Russian River wine region.

When Eric returned with their wine, the two lovely women had made their dinner selections. Carol chose something that she liked but wasn’t too expensive. She did not want to take advantage of Florence’s generosity.

Soup, salad and finally entrees arrived. And with each course, each sip of Pino Noir, a deepening attraction between the two women developed. Before they realized it, it was 1920 and their meal concluded. Florence payed the check, using her employee discount. Carol insisted on leaving a generous gratuity for young, handsome Eric.

Dinner conversation had revealed their parallel lives. There were so many similarities it was a bit disconcerting. But the one solid bond they shared was their lovely and loving daughters, the best of friends. But, during the course of the meal, in both women’s minds there was an occasional twinge of guilt over what had transpired over the last two weeks. Carol was unaware that her Emily had done to Florence what Angela had done to her. Florence was equally in the dark. This must remain secret, both women thought to themselves.

Outside the Belvedere Hotel, a light sprinkle had started. But the sky was so dark that it threatened something more profound.

“Where’s your car?” Carol asked.
    “Right across the street.” Florence pointed to the bus stop.
    “Mine is in Amanda’s parking lot. Wait here, I’ll be right back.”
    “You don’t have to…”
    “Nonsense! I’ll drive you home. It’s the least I can do.”

The rain had started to intensify by the time Carol turned up the driveway alongside the beauty shop. By the time she made it to her car, the rain was coming down with authority. She hoped that by the time she swung around to pick up Florence that she would not be drenched. She unlocked the passenger side door to make it easy for her new friend.

“Oh my goodness! We’re both soaking wet!” Florence stated, noting the appearance of soft flesh underneath the thin material of Carol’s now translucent uniform. It was quite easy to see the fullness of her bosom above the bra line. Florence averted her eyes, but noticed a slight stirring from deep within.

“It’s a good thing I don’t live too far,” she said, more-so to divert her thoughts than to make idle conversation. “Turn right at the next traffic signal.”

Carol followed Florence’s explicit directions and, despite having to drive slower due to the rain, they arrived at Florence’s house in just under fifteen minutes. In the driveway, Florence instructed Carol to turn off the ignition.

“Why?” Carol asked.
    “We’re both soaked. Come on inside, dry off, and I’ll open a bottle of French Chardonnay. We can celebrate our new friendship.”

Florence’s eyes were mesmerizing. Carol felt powerless to resist. Things were getting a bit moist in her nether region.

“O.K.”

They stepped out of the car and Carol hit the lock button on her key. Now, the rain was seriously coming down and in the few seconds it took for them to briskly walk around to the back entrance, the closest one, the two women were, once again, thoroughly drenched.

Once inside, their clothing freely relinquished its rain water to the kitchen floor. The brisk run through the downpour had made both women breathless. They giggled at their sadly humorous condition.

“My God, Florence! We’re flooding your kitchen!”

Florence sighed, “Come on.” She took Carol’s hand.
    “Where are we going?”
    “Upstairs. We have to get out of these wet clothes, before we both catch cold.”
    “But…” Carol started to object, but Florence anticipated her.
    “No buts…you can wear one of my robes. Then we can enjoy a glass of wine while your clothes dry in my dryer.”
    “My goodness! How will I ever repay you?”
    “You can take me out to dinner next time, OK?”
    “You’ve got a deal!”

They both laughed as they scampered upstairs. In the master bedroom, Florence gave Carol a bath towel to dry off and a soft terry cloth robe.

“The bathroom is through that door.” Florence casually gestured to the master bathroom.

Carol nodded, then disappeared for a few moments. Florence took the opportunity to locate a laundry basket. She stripped down, towel dried herself and put on a robe similar to the one she gave to Carol. Now warmed up and dry, Florence languished in the sensation of the soft terry cloth against her skin. She heard the bathroom door open and felt a stirring as a rather sexy looking Carol came out.

“That robe suits you.”
    “It feels wonderful! I didn’t know what to do with my wet clothes…they’re in the bathtub. I didn’t want to get anything else wet.”

Florence smiled, retrieved Carol’s clothes, quickly noting the size of her brassier, and then put them in the plastic laundry basket with hers.

“Let’s go. The laundry room is downstairs, off the kitchen.”

Minutes later, the sound of the tumble dry process could be heard in the background as the two new friends relaxed on the couch with a chilled glass of French Chardonnay. It was almost 2030. Carol figured that it would be an hour before her clothes were dry enough to wear and she began to wonder if she would actually be going home. The possibility of an overnight stay had not been broached. But then…

“Say, hon, since we don’t have any obligations for the weekend, why don’t you spend the night here?”

Carol was flattered and even a bit titillated by the offer. But she had to be coy.

“Gosh, Flo, it’s a lovely offer…but I couldn’t impose on you like that. I really should go home.”
    “Home to what? An empty house? Besides, it’s not an imposition. And I would LOVE the company.”
    “Gee, I don’t know…”

Florence moved close to Carol, flashed her doe eyes, took Carol’s hands in hers and spoke.
    “We have wine to drink, I have snacks. There’s eggs and such for breakfast.”

Carol then sighed. “I’ll stay on one condition.”
    “Name it.”
    Noticeably nervous, Carol swallowed, “Kiss me, Florence.”

The words had barely passed through her lips when Florence’s lips were on hers…soft at first, as if searching for the best possible fit. But then, Florence’s kiss became more assertive. Carol relaxed and gladly accepted Florence’s tongue into her mouth, bringing her tongue forth to slither and snake with it. The kiss became bathed in saliva. There was drool at the corners of their mouths. Each woman’s spit tasted faintly like high class chardonnay. It was a far more delicious kiss than Carol had imagined it would be. And she had indeed spent the last several moments wondering what it might be like to share a kiss with this sexy woman. Now, it was happening, and a portal was opening.

As her lips jostled with Carol’s and their tongues entangled, Florence wondered if this was exactly what she wanted all along, since they first locked eyes in the Belvedere Lounge.

The kiss broke off and the two moms looked at each other. There was a bit of “what are we doing?” apprehension on both of their faces, but when Florence dialed the number, Carol answered the call. Carol’s loins quivered as she watched Florence rise to her feet. Florence smiled and then walked toward the stairs. She ascended them slowly and vanished. A casual, aroused Carol rose to her feet. The sandy blond untied the sash of her robe and let it hang loosely. She closed her eyes, then placed her hands flat on her belly, noting how smooth her skin felt as her hands slowly moved upward and filled with her exhilarated breasts.

Emily Johnson’s gorgeous mother then climbed the stairs in order to meet Angela Evans’ toothsome mother in what would surely be a sublime encounter…

Florence Evans sat, naked and alluring, on the edge of her bed and smiled as Carol Johnson casually walked into her room. Her breathing suddenly changed as she watched Carol’s robe fall to the floor.

“Come.” Carol held out her hand.

Florence rose to her feet and took Carol’s hand in hers. The blond MILF then walked her to the full length mirror and they stopped in front of it.

“Oh, so you want to compare bodies, do you?”
    “I do.”

They squeezed in tightly in order to fill the narrow viewing space. They regarded each other’s body parts and then, like two teenage girls seeing each other naked for the first time, they giggled. They compared boobs, bellies and even assessed each other’s clean shaven pussies.

“Hum…very nice,” Florence said, “but I have to say, my body is a little hotter than yours.”
    “OH BULLSHIT!” Carol objected. “My tits are bigger, firmer and…”
    “The hell they are! Turn in.”

Carol didn’t hesitate. She turned in to meet Florence in a tit to tit press. Hands went instinctively to each other’s hips and they met in a belly press while tightening their breasts in a rolling crush. Despite their efforts not to, each woman closed her eyes and succumbed to the temptation of comparing mother to daughter from the perspective of just how fucking good their respective bodies felt.

Neither woman knew why, but each of them was aware of a certain “maturity” or mature feel that each other’s body had. It was a sensation that neither of their daughters’ fine, youthful anatomy had yet achieved. Indeed, they had both been with girls. Now looking deeply into each other’s eyes, Florence and Carol knew they were with a real woman…mature in both body and mind. This was an incredible turn-on for both women.

“Oh Carol…I need this fuck. I need it bad!”
    “Me too, Florence…let’s do this!”

But they didn’t leap, lunge or hurry in any way. Hand in hand, the two women walked purposefully to the bed.

“On your back, Flo…scoot up.” Carol directed.

The tip of Carol’s tongue slowly circled Florence’s deep belly button. Next came a tentative dip, followed by an emphatic plunge…Carol then blew soft warm breath into the fleshy umbilical cavern…Florence shivered softly, eyes half closed, sensing the ultimate destination of Carol’s skilled lips and tongue. Her new friend didn’t keep her waiting long.

Carol’s lips and tongue set out on the short journey to Florence’s smooth cunt. Upon arrival, they were greeted warmly.

“Welcome, stranger. Make yourself comfortable.” Florence said in a low tone.
    “I believe I will avail myself of the local hospitality, ma’am.”

Then, the soft slurp of a flattened tongue on swollen receptive labia could be heard. Florence’s body stiffened in response as the tip of the meaty, lingual probe located and began to engage her clitoris in a sexy dance.

“OHHHH!!!” Florence cried out.

Carol pursued the course of oral pleasure, licking, blowing warm breath and an occasional gentle bite. Florence realized just how long it had been since anyone had given her oral pleasure. She figured it had been pretty much the same for Carol, so she suggested that she turn her body around so that she could administer a little reciprocal pleasure.

In seconds, the two MILFS were in a sixty-nine position, mouths and tongues on smooth, wet pussies engaged in luscious postprandial delights. Carol’s body stiffened and relaxed with each skillful stroke of Florence’s tongue. Florence and Carol were totally into each other now, each woman delighting in the act of giving and receiving pleasure at the same time, of licking and being licked at the same time. Soft lips cajoled clitorises to full erection, then sucked each hardened girl cock. The two women then seemed to naturally engage in a lick and suck clit challenge. And with each stroke, the figurative edge of the cliff drew near.

“You’re pushing me to the edge, Carol!” said Florence, through her chesty breaths.
    “I’m right there with you Flo.”
    “Let’s jump!”
    “Yes! Oh FUCK YES!”

Both women’s tongues now worked feverishly to push the other, sinking into wet labia, exploring the folds of womanly flesh, then withdrawing, returning their attention to stiffened clits.

Florence felt that slow build of pressure in her gut. She knew she couldn’t hold off much longer.

“Oh God! I’m gonna cum! Shit!!! FUCK!!!”
    “Go ahead, baby. Cum for me!” Carol urged.
    “Cum with me, Carol!”

And then, bodies stiffened and both women’s faces were bathed in each other’s love juices. Agonized screams slowly tapered into throaty moans. Deep breaths ebbed…Bodies went limp…

…MORE MILF MADNESS TO COME…
    Last edited by apenman; September 13th, 2019 at 10:01 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: DD,MD,MD,MM Part 4-A

Fantastic work and well worth the wait! But please, don't keep us waiting too long for 4B!

HB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Great job ! Most of all... very promising !
    I noticed the phrase "when Florence dialed the number, Carol answered the call" !! BRILLIANT !!
    I do not know if this phrase is yours or if it is used there but i REALLY LOVED IT !!
    Either it is yours or you chose to include it, it fits perfectly at the point you inserted it.

Let's see chapter 4b SOON !!

P.S. Check !

HB Forum Owner
    DD,MD,MD,MM Part 4-A

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Great job ! Most of all... very promising !
    I noticed the phrase "when Florence dialed the number, Carol answered the call" !! BRILLIANT !!
    I do not know if this phrase is yours or if it is used there but i REALLY LOVED IT !!
    Either it is yours or you chose to include it, it fits perfectly at the point you inserted it.

Let's see chapter 4b SOON !!

P.S. Check !
    Thank you, Giannis.

As for that phrase that you liked...I believe it's original...if not, it could be a variation of something I heard long ago. Either way, it fit the setting quite well.

Thanks again,
    A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

I was traveling with family and friends and checked this site on an incognito tab in a stolen moment from the crowd. Damn! This story was up. Read it early morning today.

Nice beginning, loved the buildup, how they get their clothes off and the mostly softcore lesbian action. Hope they spend more time together and those two brats keep away. Or will they?

Now I'll have to keep pestering you for, 4B, penman. Great job here as always. Hope one of the video companies make a series on this. It's really that good, man

- - - Updated - - -

My cast for the movie:

Carol: Elexis Monroe
    Florence: Sinn Sage
    Angela: Mia Malkova
    Emily: Dani Daniels

This is off the top of my head. I guess I'll have to research and find younger actresses for the two young brats

HB Forum Owner
    DD,MD,MD,MM Part 4-A

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    I was traveling with family and friends and checked this site on an incognito tab in a stolen moment from the crowd. Damn! This story was up. Read it early morning today.

Nice beginning, loved the buildup, how they get their clothes off and the mostly softcore lesbian action. Hope they spend more time together and those two brats keep away. Or will they?

Now I'll have to keep pestering you for, 4B, penman. Great job here as always. Hope one of the video companies make a series on this. It's really that good, man

- - - Updated - - -

My cast for the movie:

Carol: Elexis Monroe
    Florence: Sinn Sage
    Angela: Mia Malkova
    Emily: Dani Daniels

This is off the top of my head. I guess I'll have to research and find younger actresses for the two young brats
    Now that's funny!

Seriously, the only name of the four that I recognize is Sinn Sage.

But check this out, kama...an idea I've had in my brain for a while now...(because I don't have much on my mind)

I've seen so many videos from Trib girls, that one day I got to wondering...American tribbers are a force to be reckoned with, second to none! So, what if Sinn, adorned in a red and white striped robe of some kind, and blue panties with stars, representing all the states, showed up in Europe to challenge the best of the European (Vienna, Austria) trib stars. ALL FOR THE GLORY OF THE USA. If anyone could do that (indeed the only one) it would be Sinn Sage.

When she returned in glorious triumph, the marketing possibilities would be endless! Pay per view broadcasts of the best matches, T-shirts, panties (of course) some sort of statue...a presidential medal of freedom...who knows?

Whaddya think?

A.P.

PS: Thanks for following my story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Now that's funny!

Seriously, the only name of the four that I recognize is Sinn Sage.

But check this out, kama...an idea I've had in my brain for a while now...(because I don't have much on my mind)

I've seen so many videos from Trib girls, that one day I got to wondering...American tribbers are a force to be reckoned with, second to none! So, what if Sinn, adorned in a red and white striped robe of some kind, and blue panties with stars, representing all the states, showed up in Europe to challenge the best of the European (Vienna, Austria) trib stars. ALL FOR THE GLORY OF THE USA. If anyone could do that (indeed the only one) it would be Sinn Sage.

When she returned in glorious triumph, the marketing possibilities would be endless! Pay per view broadcasts of the best matches, T-shirts, panties (of course) some sort of statue...a presidential medal of freedom...who knows?

Whaddya think?

A.P.

PS: Thanks for following my story.
    lol, apenman, i think thats already been done. not with sinn sage though. but i remember a DWW video where women from the US visited austria and grappled with austrian women. dont think it involved any trib, though. so you could be onto something.

and thanks to YOU for writing this story with a great plot, dialog and characters. now eagerly waiting part 4B.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

My friend, your comment "opened memories" (as we say here") :

I do not like Sinn Sage that much (as a woman) but she is in my hot porn tribbers' list. She is considered by many lez video fans as the best trib-fucker among porn stars of U.S. I have seen many of her videos or free video clips. When the erotic scene is about trib, she looks to be fully into it.

IMHO, Angela White (Australian) is also among the best trib-fuckers. I have seen some of her lez videos, i like her.

As far as i know (i am not well informed lately) there is not a trib scene between Angela White and Sinn Sage.

From Europe (mostly from Czech Rep.) "trib legends" were (for my taste, until a few years ago) : Denise, Luna, Eva. Now i do not know. I have not seen a trib-dolls video for years.

Oh... those "watching hot porn" times...

An idea :

Post part 4B soon ! Then, you will be very famous and selling the rights for a video-shot of it, you will become rich !! Then you will ask 4 of the porn stars you like to keep the prime roles as Kama suggested. Or you can organize an international sexfight tournament. I will be your second in ideas, how to organize it ! LOL

Thanks for the care-free moments. I needed them !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Apenman, you should seriously contact someone in one of sweetheart or girlfriend films to get this made. It is a damn good plot man.

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Once again your literary genius comes through! I can?t not wait for Part B!