View Poll Results: Choice 001

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Celine bragged about her tits

12 85.71%
  • Celine bragged about her ass

2 14.29%

Thread: TIF 2019 - Celine vs Hannah - Choose your own Sex-venture!

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

TIF 2019 - Celine vs Hannah - Choose your own Sex-venture!

Trib It Forward 2019 is finally here, commissioned by SFFan4e.

This is a different story. You chose who and where, and now you choose HOW. Vote your choice to decide how the story will evolve.

ddfri30 fbf78746 cb70 4b65 9995 2bb34bc07488?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRmcmkzMC1mYmY3ODc0Ni1jYjcwLTRiNjUtOTk5NS0yYmIzNGJjMDc0ODguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0m4bPFT6wHlpbeXU1QP Vxjam4miNkolmImXQpebPED0

CHAPTER 1
    PHOTOGRAPHIC VOLTAGE

The sun was reflected in the crystalline water of Long Bay, a small paradise of beaches of fine sand and tall, thin palm trees that leaned towards the sea as a sign of respect. It was late July at Jost Van Dyke?the smallest island of the British Virgin Islands?and that meant heat and tourists. Sweating, a group of Americans photographed the beautiful landscape, the lens of their cameras pointing to the blue sky, the cobalt sea?

?and the beautiful mermaid that was coming out of the water at that moment.

?Is she??? one of them asked.

?Yes, it has to be?? a girl said.

Celine de Comminges-Couserans, the controversial French Countess, the Queen of the Tabloids, was there. Wearing a small, sexy white bikini, she was strutting and crawling like a cat on the sand, her beautiful brown hair dancing with the morning breeze, her stunning brown eyes ignoring the cameras of tourists to focus on the camera of the professional photographer from Cosmogirls Magazine. The man was on his knees on the beach, starvingly photographing the countess who, with each movement, remarked her female virtues: Celine opened her mouth slightly to show desire, squeezed her breasts with her forearms, shook her ass and hips. The photographer licked his lips as he found it increasingly difficult to control his desires before the sexy show of the brown-haired beauty?

The show wasn?t exclusive for the man, though. In fact, every Celine?s movement and gesture was targeting a specific person, a person who wasn?t the photographer or any of the tourists. Behind the man, Hannah von Lippe-Weissenfeld, the controversial German Countess, the other Queen of the Tabloids, was attentively watching the whole scene. A couple of steps behind the photographer, Hannah was safe from the man?s gaze, so she didn?t hide her true feelings for Celine. Her blue eyes burned with contempt as they shamelessly traveled throughout the other countess? body, studying face and curves in person as she had done hundreds of times through magazines and television. Hannah compared each Celine?s asset with her own virtues, examining her beautiful, firm breasts and womanly hips, her toned legs and strong butt in order to know exactly what she was up against.

The other beauty, of course, was well aware of the examination. Celine?s body kept throwing at her absolutely every ounce of sensuality she had in an arrogant display of resources, her brown eyes full of hostility.

If you want to analyze me, this is my best shot, Celine grunted mentally, decided to hit Hannah psychologically with her best female weapon?

CHOICE 001:
    1. Celine bragged about tits
    2. Celine bragged about ass
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: TIF 2019 - Celine vs Hannah - Choose your own Sex-ventur

Celine raised her arms over her head, arching her back and thrusting her breasts out. As her beautiful tits jutted high and firm from her chest, the French opened her fleshy lips slightly, giving Hannah her sexiest face. The sound of cameras clicking resonated in the humid Caribbean air, the photographer and the tourists immortalizing Celine in her white bikini.

14de173efd21442579d94934fd7d047d

Beat this, you cunt, the brunette thought as she defiantly looked at Hannah.

Bitch, the blonde spat inside her head, her own attractive boobs bouncing lightly on her torso because of the tension that ran through her flesh. She still couldn?t believe they had called another woman for the same photo shoot as her?that this other woman was Celine de Comminges-Couserans was even worse. Her relationship with the other countess had never been good: the tabloids had compared them since they became famous due to their first scandals, dedicating covers and pages to the similarities of their looks, attitudes, lifestyles and backgrounds?which had being embraced by both in a war of controversial statements that each 23-years-old woman had thrown against the other. Young and gorgeous, black sheeps in the European nobility, assiduous to crazy parties and love affairs, the two countesses were perfect reflections of the same mirror, which none of them could stand.

Celine?s photo shoot went on for a few more minutes?never-ending minutes for Hannah?until, at last, the photographer was satisfied and called the blonde to pose. The German beauty walked to the position in front of the man as Celine returned, both beautiful countesses facing equally envious eyes. Seeing sideways that the photographer was distracted with his camera, and hoping that the tourists wouldn?t notice it, Hannah and Celine let their shoulders bump into each other when they came across. The blonde needed all her willpower not to jump at that very moment on her rival.

?Okay, Frau von Lippe-Weissenfeld, give me everything you?ve got,? the man said, starting to photograph the Germanic beauty.

Hannah posed for the camera lens, showing her amazing body in bikini in different, very unaristocratic postures. She played a lot with her long golden hair as she almost danced on the fine sand, shaking her firm breasts, crossing her long legs, pushing her round ass out with the boldness of arrogance. However, just a minute after starting to pose, her blue eyes inevitably turned to Celine.

It?s time for you to see who?s in charge here, the blonde thought bitterly.

CHOICE 002:
    1. Hannah bragged about tits

2. Hannah bragged about ass

PS:
    Since I don't want to fill the forum with short threads with polls, from now on we'll vote answering right here. At the end, I'll post the final story in a single thread, and I'll also create a downloadable pdf.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I've decided to use external polls so you can keep voting. Here you have the link (second decision):

- Take Poll

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Votes (option 1 or 2)
    Hostboard: 12/5
    DeviantART: 0/3
    FCF: 1/0
    Pixiv: 1/0

Option 1: 14 votes (WINNER)
    Option 2: 8 votes

Imitating her rival as if to say ?I do it better?, Hannah placed her hands on her head, the blue sky and sea in the background. Slowly, she curved her back to make her firm boobs stick out in her yellow bikini, her twin glands boasting of sex appeal before the enthusiastic gaze of the photographer, the distant scrutiny of the American tourists and, most of all, Celine?s brown eyes.

ee8e6281fa3492503ec56bc86d733867

This is a real woman?s body, Hannah thought proudly. Enjoy the view, you slut.

Whore. Full of fire, Celine?s pupils went through the curves of the other countess? chest. Do you really think you have better tits than me?

The French beauty didn?t blink, crossing glances with her nemesis in a mutual intimidation attempt while Hannah posed. Celine didn?t hesitate to compare their two bodies with vicious attention, analyzing the femininity of shapes and sizes, the virtues of bodies blessed by nature. They both stood about 5?9? tall, and shared weight and body build?model-type frames with well-proportioned breasts and round butts, flat bellies and long legs. Their faces, though different, possessed the same features of the contemporaneous canon of female beauty, with thick lips and feline eyes framed by long silky manes.

Celine had come to grudgingly admit that Hannah was very hot, but the brunette firmly believed that she was way hotter than the blonde. Fuck her nice tits, she growled inside her head as she was once again focusing her attention on the other countess? breasts. Mine are better. To her surprise, the overwhelming staring contest between she and Hannah eventually hardened her nipples.

?Perfect,? the man said as he finished photographing Hannah. ?Now, Frau von Lippe-Weissenfeld, Madame de Comminges-Couserans, I?m gonna take some pictures with both of you together.?

His words awoke Celine from her reverie. Without realizing it, one of her hands instinctively had landed near her bikini-clad crotch. What the fuck? she thought, surprised and confused. Now that for the first time she met Hannah in the flesh, her body was beginning to act weird, as if the nature of the tense rivalry was not what was expected. Quickly pulling her hand away from her inner thigh, the gorgeous French countess approached the not less gorgeous German countess, ready to continue the comparison duel at close range.

?I?d like to take some pictures for the magazine cover,? the photographer commented, looking at the two beauties that, on the sand of the beach, stood next to each other, almost shoulder to shoulder. ?Why don?t you start by posing?

CHOICE 003:
    1. ?face to face?
    2. ?back to back?

VOTE HERE: ???Why don???t you start by posing... - Poll

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Results (option 1 or 2)
    Hostboard: 14/8
    DeviantART: 3/1
    FCF: 0/3
    Pixiv: 2/0

Option 1: 19 votes (WINNER: face to face)
    Option 2: 12 votes

The two beauties nodded, confident in themselves, but the photographer had not finished speaking.

?On your knees, giving each other a nice hug.?

The words of the man words caused an earthquake inside the women. Hannah?s eyes shivered nervously, and a crowd of butterflies fluttered into the stomach of Celine. After all the breast boasting, they were going to pose face to face, blue eyes against brown eyes, yellow bikini against white bikini?German tits against French tits.

The blonde turned around, just to saw the brunette already facing her. Their eyes were burning. A second later, they were betrayed by their own nervousness, and looked down on the rival?s beautiful chest. The glands looked bigger now, at this dangerous close range.

Hardening her nerves before what was coming, Celine took a step towards Hannah with all the courage that she could muster. Her opponent claimed her own territory with another step, narrowing her eyes despite the presence of the photographer. In front of her, the brown-haired countess pushed out her boobs with pride, and so did Hannah just one thousandth of a second later. Then, both let themselves fall on their knees, the hot sand of the Caribbean kissing their legs.

tPiv3tk

The perfect bodies were a few inches from each other. The tension between the aristocrats had reached a breaking point, Celine and Hannah knowing that as soon as they moved slightly forward, their young tits would touch each other bikini to bikini, flesh to flesh. Then, the boasting of tits of one of them would be nothing because, as soon as both felt the breasts of their rival against their own, the truth about which ones are better?bigger, firmer, fuller?would come to light.

CHOICE 004:
    1. Celine took the initiative.
    2. Hannah took the initiative.

VOTE HERE: Who take the initiative? - Poll