Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: New Story by JB57: Fire with Fire

Excellent work JB57, this is now my favourite story and it ends with an intresting turn, i thought at the end of part 12 that their lust and hate will turn into something else because they gave each other a favour by lifting each other's curse but their relation was just carnal, it would be interesting to know what happens in next part. Will they join forces against that black-haired women or that women will turn Robin and Alara against each other by escalating that relation between them and they consume each other.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cshell555 View Post
    Excellent work JB57, this is now my favourite story and it ends with an intresting turn, i thought at the end of part 12 that their lust and hate will turn into something else because they gave each other a favour by lifting each other's curse but their relation was just carnal, it would be interesting to know what happens in next part. Will they join forces against that black-haired women or that women will turn Robin and Alara against each other by escalating that relation between them and they consume each other.
    Thanks cshell. Just one point: Robin does Alara the favour, but Alara is compelled to do what Robin wants. I do plan to turn this into a more extended series. Right now, I am debating whether to focus on a flashback that explains what got Alara into her mess in the first place, to jump right into the present, or do a story that combines both. If I do the latter, I may end up with another really long story and I'd like to avoid that. I am also planning to bring Diana more prominently into the story. So, I guess you can think of this story as part of a series that already started with "Sexual Magic."

I don't want Robin and Alara's relationship to be anything other than purely carnal. I'm going to try to play up their antagonism in future stories.

Happy new year!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Back from a long vacation, I've restarted reading this story, from part 11 and on. As I'm at work right now, it will have to wait to this evening.

JB, Thank you for completing this story - I noticed there's and Epilogue which ends with "The End".

Happy New Year to Everybody! from
    Johannes

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Dear JB

I've now had time to read the last parts of the story. It's simply a masterpiece - no less !!

Like Giannis, I don't know why, but I love the small teasers you put in with that "poor" receptionist - and I also want more of her - maybe she is related to the events which caused Alara to become a succubus - are you just teasing us, or do you have some other motive - LOL ?

I was suprised, but happy over that you, in spite of the "The End", seems to keep a door (or in the spirits of the story, a gate) open for some continuation.

The board is lucky to have writers like you around. Not least when we lost the great Emish early in 2018 (btw, I don't think Emish published on this board, but here: Emish stories)

Anyway, I wish everybody a Happy New Year!
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Johannes, thanks for your kind words - and also to the link to the Emish stories! Some of them I did not have.

I'm amused by the interest in the receptionist. She was certainly meant to be a bit of a throwaway character. But now that I know she has elicited so much interest, I'll see what I can do about incorporating her into future stories involving these characters.

I have some basic ideas of where this series can go, but I'm going to hold off on those for a while. I'm focusing now on wrapping up my unfinished stories, one in particular that has attracted a lot of attention and which I have had problems finishing. After that, we'll see.

Thanks again,

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Oh man. I came to this. Absolutely scorching, love the strong emphasis on their fluids shooting back and forth and combining.

JB. You're too good!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567