Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: New Story by JB57: Fire with Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    The story unfolds in a magnificent way. This way of making a buildup with short sexual teasers, then more buildup, is a very powerful mixture.

I just checked my downloaded version of Sexual Magic, the timestamp says November 2009, wich more or less also is as I rember it.

Looking forward to the beginning of some real and prolonged sexfight.

Thanks
    Johannes

Hey JB,

Johannes is right! I also looked at the story archive and, according to that, your "Sexual Magic" tale was posted on 11-15-2009, which would make it a little closer to the time I began posting my stories here.

But just to be clear, at my age, any time reference I put out there is totally worth an investigation for accuracy...LOL.

Either way, that fantastic story influenced me.

Also, I'm liking (a lot) the way this story is unfolding. I too, am a fan of the short, sexy teases which aren't actually a full blown sexfight but do serve to heighten the anticipation.

Nice work!

AP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear APenman and Johannes,

Thanks a lot for the check! 2009 (just four years after I started writing) sounds much more plausible and in line with my expectations!

I'm about to post Part 6 of the story. I want to make a few comments on this before I post it.

First, I apologize for it being a bit late. I was traveling over the last few days and, for reasons I won't get into, lost access to the internet. So, the posting is late. But I hope the anticipation has been heightened and is worth it! Johannes, you appear to be reacting to the story exactly as I hoped. Thanks for the encouragement!

Second, as I have already indicated, this entire story is inspired by and is, in many ways, an adaptation of, Catharsis' recent, excellent story, "The Gift."

In particular, the battle between his main character, Rowenna, and the succubus is the main reason I am writing this story. It really struck a chord with me, for reasons I cannot entirely define. However, that fight is one of my favorite ever and is, for what it is and what it does, virtually perfect (to my mind).

Given that fact, the first part of this fight between Robin and the succubus is lifted from "The Gift". I simply cannot improve upon what Catharsis has done and, with his permission, I have plagiarized him. It is not a perfect plagiarism - please read the story carefully and you will see that I have added many of my own signature touches and other, smaller elements that make the fight and the encounter between the two women subtly different. However, the differences are small and I want to be clear that the first half of this fight is written by Catharsis. It is meant as a tribute to his excellence. I have also kept other elements, such as the (unavoidable) presence of the man.

The second part of the fight is mine and, from this point on, the story veers off in its own direction.

This battle is quite long - about 15 text pages- but I have really enjoyed writing/adapting it and I hope this comes through. Please enjoy!

So, Part 6 will be up very soon! I'm going to give it one more read-through before posting.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: New Story by JB57: Fire with Fire

Dear JB,
    The story just gets better and better with each line. The much awaited fight was totally worth the wait. I'm sure everyone is waiting at the end of each day to read the masterpiece that has been going on.
    It is quite amazing how you bring different stories into a single universe. Hope at some point we'll have the pleasure of reading an all out sex fight orgy with our favorite characters😁
    Waiting for more action, plot twists and eager to see all the other Amazon's that are there to be pitted in the arena in the coming chapters. Especially the ending which would be the all out war between the succumbs and the witches.
    The best one in recent times.

Sm0397

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Part 7 of the story is now up.

Part 8 is done, but I may delay posting it because Part 9 is not yet finished. Part 10 is done but Part 11, the conclusion, is also just in a preliminary stage. However, Part 8 is a real cliffhanger, so it might be a good place to start the hiatus. Let me know what you'd like me to do: post Part 8 right away and end on the cliffhanger for the moment, or hold off until Part 9 is done, so that the cliffhanger won't last long?

Take care

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I vote for right away. It'll only build the eagerness day by day.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post

Part 8 is done, but I may delay posting it because Part 9 is not yet finished. Part 10 is done but Part 11, the conclusion, is also just in a preliminary stage. However, Part 8 is a real cliffhanger, so it might be a good place to start the hiatus. Let me know what you'd like me to do: post Part 8 right away and end on the cliffhanger for the moment, or hold off until Part 9 is done, so that the cliffhanger won't last long?

Take care

JB
    I do not know what you have in mind for the following chapters, except the inevitable rematch of Robin x succubus. So, as a reader, i do not know what i think better. I slightly prefer to post part 8 right away. That way you will have more time to think about the cliffhanger and all the rest parts between. The more you think about it, the more probable is that you may have some more ideas and more parts to be present. Better for us !

- - - Updated - - -

Hi again,

In addition to all i wrote before about your epic story :

1) Writing about the succubus you use the word "it" many times. OK, its a creature, i know you are right. But i would prefer if you mentioned her as a female demon. I prefer the word "she" especially in the erotic scenes. "Its breasts", "its *****" .... turn off the excitement. I prefer "HER breasts", "HER *****"... You see, i prefer to think about her as a woman when she sexfights. A very evil woman, a demon with superpower but a woman, a hot woman.

2) What about Diane ? Only a secondary role this time ? She will not come to help Robin ? Not a chance for a friendly sexfight between them, just to see who of them is better as a sorceress ? Even in brief ? I guess that Diane has a big fan basis here, it is not only me !

Just thoughts. You decide. Your story is more than great anyway, i can hardly wait for more !

HB Forum Owner
    New Story by JB57: Fire with Fire

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post

Take care

JB
    DAMN, JB!

How in the hell do you write multiple chapters at the same time? That would likely make me dizzy.

AP

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I've never in my entire life read about a sexfight using and unearthy connection, from hands on an oak-tree and down to some hellish lair beneath the roots. This is for sure an unexpected twist, which just increases the level of this masterpiece of an erotic tale.

The encounter with the receptionist at the motel, was unexpected, and now I wonder if this girl has any role to play later, at least I hope there's a reason for dwelling in her arousal.

Oh yes, there was also a librarian in an earlier part. Just like in Catharsis story, wonder who she might be in this story.

I agree with Giannis, why not call the succubus SHE ?

Thank you for sharing all this with us
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    I do not know what you have in mind for the following chapters, except the inevitable rematch of Robin x succubus. So, as a reader, i do not know what i think better. I slightly prefer to post part 8 right away. That way you will have more time to think about the cliffhanger and all the rest parts between. The more you think about it, the more probable is that you may have some more ideas and more parts to be present. Better for us !

- - - Updated - - -

Hi again,

In addition to all i wrote before about your epic story :

1) Writing about the succubus you use the word "it" many times. OK, its a creature, i know you are right. But i would prefer if you mentioned her as a female demon. I prefer the word "she" especially in the erotic scenes. "Its breasts", "its *****" .... turn off the excitement. I prefer "HER breasts", "HER *****"... You see, i prefer to think about her as a woman when she sexfights. A very evil woman, a demon with superpower but a woman, a hot woman.

2) What about Diane ? Only a secondary role this time ? She will not come to help Robin ? Not a chance for a friendly sexfight between them, just to see who of them is better as a sorceress ? Even in brief ? I guess that Diane has a big fan basis here, it is not only me !

Just thoughts. You decide. Your story is more than great anyway, i can hardly wait for more !
    Your comment about the way the use of "it" takes you out of the story is really interesting. It sounds like the use of that term actually disrupts your experience of the fantasy, which I find very interesting. How we experience language and what it means to people (both native and non-native speakers) is a really fascinating question. A few years ago, I was helping another author on the board with his stories. He was an excellent writer but, I think, a non-native English speaker and he sometimes used the word "flapping" to describe the bounce of a woman's breasts. I had to explain to him that "flapping" conveyed a very different image in the mind of the reader than what he wanted. I get the same sense from your complaint -that "it" has a meaning to you that you cannot reconcile with a hot woman!

To be honest, I've been going back and forth on how I've been referring to the succubus and I've been a bit annoyed at my own inconsistency in my usage of the pronouns. From now on, I will refer to her as "she" and not "it". There is a moment near the end of the story that actually crystallizes this, but I won't wait for that. I want you to enjoy the story as much as possible and this is not a big deal.

Take care,

JB

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    I've never in my entire life read about a sexfight using and unearthy connection, from hands on an oak-tree and down to some hellish lair beneath the roots. This is for sure an unexpected twist, which just increases the level of this masterpiece of an erotic tale.

The encounter with the receptionist at the motel, was unexpected, and now I wonder if this girl has any role to play later, at least I hope there's a reason for dwelling in her arousal.

Oh yes, there was also a librarian in an earlier part. Just like in Catharsis story, wonder who she might be in this story.

I agree with Giannis, why not call the succubus SHE ?

Thank you for sharing all this with us
    Johannes
    I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I am sure I've used the element of two women fighting through an intermediary structure before but, to be honest, I'm not sure (especially now that you mention it).

I'm not going to respond to your questions about the librarian and the receptionist for now, except to say that one is a bit character and one is not.

I'll put the next part up later tonight, then I'll need a few days to do the following chapter.

JB

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    DAMN, JB!

How in the hell do you write multiple chapters at the same time? That would likely make me dizzy.

AP
    In this case, the earlier chapter just became longer and more detailed. I have the basic story plotted out, so it's been possible for me to write some sections well ahead of others. I've also started the final epilogue.

I have a number of professional things I need to do over the next few days so, after I put up this chapter, I'll need to take a hiatus for a few days. But this story will be completed very soon - it's well on its way!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Part 8 of the story is now up. I will take a bit of a hiatus as I work on other things, but I'll try to have the next part (and then the final two parts) up as quickly as I can.

Enjoy!

JB
    JB57

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast