Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Re: New Story by JB57: Fire with Fire

Dear JB

please don't be stressed by this board, take your time!!!

Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Board,

Part 9 of the story is now up. I really apologize for taking so long to get it up. The next chapter is basically done and should be up in a day or so. The final chapter is not yet written but, I am hoping, will be finished by next week. Thanks for your patience!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Dear JB

thank you so much for chapter 9! Your descriptions of an all-out sex-war reaches new heights in erotic details. I've never in my mind imagined, it could be described with so many violent and sensual images. Very well done.

I'm really wondering how you are going to end this story.

Take care
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Board,

Part 10 of the story is now up! I've written most of the epilogue, but Part 11 is still very much a work in progress. Hopefully, it will be up soon.

Johannes, thanks for your words. I've got an idea of how I'm ending the story, but that may change.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

JB, I'm sure you many years ago realised, that at prolonged sexfight story need some action beside "just" two women wrestling on a bed. But in this story you really bring it to a new level. I loved your description of Robin descending down the stairs inside the oak tree. I was pure suspension!

It also reminded me of guidance in meditation - but that's another story.

I love that there's so hot inside the tree, then I'm sure the women will sweat even more. I've done some very hard sports in my time, and I remember when we sat down after training and bowed towards the instructor, how the sweat some times ran down from my hair into my eyes and stinged. You are welcome to use this tiny real-life detail.

Finally the sweet provocation: "Do you think I can help you?" - her voice in a seductive purr. Wouw, what a cliff-hanger.

Oh, a last thing: What about the librarian ? I guess that the receptionist, is not going to be part of anything.

Thank you so much
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Hi Johannes! Thanks for the kind words! The receptionist will appear one more time in the story, so look for her. But, no, she won't be involved beyond a small cameo.

Yes, I'm looking forward to having the women sweat a lot!

One thing: I changed most of the pronouns in the first part of Part 10 so that Diana and Robin more consistently refer to the demon as "her" and "she" rather than "it." I had promised Anubis to make the change and I missed a few cases of "it" when I put up the chapter.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Johannes! Thanks for the kind words! The receptionist will appear one more time in the story, so look for her. But, no, she won't be involved beyond a small cameo.

Yes, I'm looking forward to having the women sweat a lot!

One thing: I changed most of the pronouns in the first part of Part 10 so that Diana and Robin more consistently refer to the demon as "her" and "she" rather than "it." I had promised Anubis to make the change and I missed a few cases of "it" when I put up the chapter.

JB
    You promised that to me as well !! LOL
    I think that you kept your promise.
    Tomorrow i will try to review.
    Now, after i spent a LOT of time to write a review, i posted it and i got the reply "We are sorry this thread is closed" !!
    Maybe it took a lot of time to me to write my review and i run out of time. Or one more odd response of this forum.
    Be well !!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

It looks like you will close this story with one more sexfight between Robin and the Succubus.
    I admit that i expected more variety of action.
    I expected to read more about Robin't friend to come to help her and to participate in friendly or not friendly sexfights, about the receptionist,... In general i expected to read about sexfights but not between Robin and succubus only.

Maybe your fruitful fantasy keeps all these "goodies" for stories to come ?
    Wishful thought, i know... but a boy can dream...

Besides... i do NOT complain. Not at all.
    This chapter had a very well written description of the place the succubus lived, into the tree.
    If there was an academy for writers of erotic stories, this description should be taught there !!
    In order all the erotic writers to understand that to write an erotic story does not mean only to write how woman A f@cked with Woman B. It needs also a plot, a building of the characters, a building of the erotic tension between the women who keep the prime roles, to show their feelings, their thoughts...

In other words... ALL which are present in your stories !

You do not write just "another hot erotic story" JB. You write (indirectly you also teach) erotic literature !

So, keep doing your good work ! We have to find out if Robin's sexfight talent and her magic tricks will turn succubus to
    something different than an evil creature she is now. And, if this turn will happen (your story, your pen, you decide) what the consequences of this turn will be.

I hope to enjoy the final chapter soon.

Junior Hostboard Member crazy_fighter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Every time I read the story it's like "Ye Dil Mange More"

Thank you...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    It looks like you will close this story with one more sexfight between Robin and the Succubus.
    I admit that i expected more variety of action.
    I expected to read more about Robin't friend to come to help her and to participate in friendly or not friendly sexfights, about the receptionist,... In general i expected to read about sexfights but not between Robin and succubus only.

Maybe your fruitful fantasy keeps all these "goodies" for stories to come ?
    Wishful thought, i know... but a boy can dream...

Besides... i do NOT complain. Not at all.
    This chapter had a very well written description of the place the succubus lived, into the tree.
    If there was an academy for writers of erotic stories, this description should be taught there !!
    In order all the erotic writers to understand that to write an erotic story does not mean only to write how woman A f@cked with Woman B. It needs also a plot, a building of the characters, a building of the erotic tension between the women who keep the prime roles, to show their feelings, their thoughts...

In other words... ALL which are present in your stories !

You do not write just "another hot erotic story" JB. You write (indirectly you also teach) erotic literature !

So, keep doing your good work ! We have to find out if Robin's sexfight talent and her magic tricks will turn succubus to
    something different than an evil creature she is now. And, if this turn will happen (your story, your pen, you decide) what the consequences of this turn will be.

I hope to enjoy the final chapter soon.

Thanks for your comments/critique, Giannis. I can say right now that only Robin and the succubus will be doing any sexfighting in this story. However, my plans right now call for laying the groundwork for some sequels that will tease a bit more. I don't want to say more than that now, just in case I have to change my mind on the conclusion.

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast