Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: New Story by JB57: Fire with Fire

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Thanks for the support, Kama and Yuri, but rest assured that Writethisway doesn't bother me at all.I literally don't read anything he writes - his stories and certainly not his comments. Constructive criticism is one thing; obvious vicious attacks are something else. So, I don't know what his comment was on this thread and I never will.

Thanks again,

JB
    np, JB57. Let me clarify that I was not saying that you were mediocre. I love your stories and their settings.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    np, JB57. Let me clarify that I was not saying that you were mediocre. I love your stories and their settings.

Hi Kama! No, I did not think that you were calling me "mediocre."

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I love JB's stories, they are no way too short, and we should all remember (as most do), that JB does this for free, and of course, something he enjoys to write. He owns us nothing, and nobody has any right to try to put pressure on him.

JB, that said, I sincerely hope that my previous short post, was received as a jokingly attempt to show how eager I, and others, are for the next parts and whatever follows. But you must of course take your time to deal with the matters of real life.

Thank you for what you share with us
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    I love JB's stories, they are no way too short, and we should all remember (as most do), that JB does this for free, and of course, something he enjoys to write. He owns us nothing, and nobody has any right to try to put pressure on him.

JB, that said, I sincerely hope that my previous short post, was received as a jokingly attempt to show how eager I, and others, are for the next parts and whatever follows. But you must of course take your time to deal with the matters of real life.

Thank you for what you share with us
    Johannes
    Hi Johannes! Thanks! No, rest assured that I take your posts in the spirit in which they are intended. You have been one of my most enthusiastic supporters for a long time and I really do appreciate it.

I also appreciate that you understand that, sometimes, life gets in the way of writing. I write these stories because I want to share what I hope are harmless fantasies with like-minded people who will get some enjoyment from them. As I've written before, I first started writing many years ago now when I came across the first "Inge" story, was frustrated at where it ended, and realized that I had the writing ability to do more with the story.

I certainly understand the desire to see stories completed or advanced. I am a fan of many writers on this board and am always overjoyed when I see a new story by A. Penman or Kingofdapirates, or someone else whose work I follow. As A. Penman knows, I am also not above pestering him for sequels to his work! So, I can certainly understand people getting impatient to see the next part of this story. I am getting impatient too!

As I said, I will try to have up the next part by the end of this weekend or shortly thereafter. After that, the story will be close to a conclusion, most of which is already written!

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Dear JB

Actually I've just realized that I don't want this story to end - not ever - LOL - I would love it, if it continued on for ever, maybe like a serial with a new part or chapter each month.

Maybe this could be an idea for future publications.

Thinking of tv-serials, most of the long-running ones, did of course come up with conclusions to previous events, but then they always managed to brew new tensions, which could keep the interests of the viewers.

With this story, you've surpassed yourself and brought your writing skills to a new level!
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Board,

Part 11 of the story is finally up! I apologize sincerely for taking so long to do this, but work finally let up enough to give me time to finish the story. And, yes, it is almost done. Just one or two more parts and a brief epilogue. The good news is that most of that is 95% done, so the final parts of the story should be up by tonight! Think of it as my Xmas present to the board!

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

A very brief Part 12 is now up on the board! The final part of the story, Part 13, is almost done. I'll post it and the epilogue tomorrow or the day after.

Enjoy!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Board,

Part 13, the final part of the story, and a brief epilogue are now up on the board. Thanks for everyone's patience and special thanks to Catharsis for his forbearance.

Happy new year to everyone!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Board,

Part 13, the final part of the story, and a brief epilogue are now up on the board. Thanks for everyone's patience and special thanks to Catharsis for his forbearance.

Happy new year to everyone!

JB57
    EXCELLENT !! PERFECT !! AWESOME !!

Thank you Very much for this wonderfull story JB !
    The Grand Finale was as hot as all the rest before ! At its last lines a surprise was also there : a probable continuation later ?
    I wish i am right, i wish you to be fine and to do it !!

Thanks for the cameo appearance of the night clerk as well !!
    You may be surprised but she has something that attracted me from the first time i read about her.
    I may be not the only one.

Diane was also there, even indirectly... I wish to re-appear helping Robin to face the new threat.
    After a friendly sexfight between Diane and Robin of course ! LOL

Hot, well written, captivating plot, a jem of the erotic literature.

Be well !! Come back soon either with a continuation of this one or with something new.
    I can hardly wait !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Giannis - thanks very much! This story has, indeed, been set up for a sequel, but I'm going to put that on the back burner for now and move on to other stories. Hopefully, the sequel will not be nearly as long as this one!

JB
    JB57

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast