Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 2

I sounded like a lunatic by the end of that first story, and not at all sure who that person is, carrying on like an uninhibited-sex-starved female. Besides, you can’t plan these things, at least I didn’t think you could. So much of what happened was impulse driven, or so it seemed. In the days that followed I struggled to suppress, even forget, what happened last weekend.

But here I am, going out of my way to make sure my blonde hair was perfectly done, my makeup was perfect, bright red lipstick. I had on a snug white blouse, scoop neck, showing more cleavage this time, also the silk material was very thin so my nipples clearly showed. I had also on a black tight skirt and this time it was as short as possible on purpose. The skirt even had a slit in the left side, going all the way up to my hip, totally exposing my outer thigh when I would walk or sit.

No underwear, no pantyhose, and black heels. I was ready, and my girlfriends even said I was “Set to kill”. Indeed I am. But I kept my expectations in check. Have a good time with my friends first, beyond that I have no plans. But maybe I should have had a plan.

It was like stepping into a time machine. The vibe of the club overwhelmed me and I was almost shaking with the sights, sounds, and memories as we made our way to that familiar spot. I needed a drink to help calm my nerves. A strong mixed-drink with an extra shot of tequila was barely placed in my hand when I spotted her. Or more accurately, she had already found me, staring right at me. How long has she been watching me?

This was all moving a little too quickly and I was regretting having no plan. But I wasn’t about to back down; So Bitch, yes, exactly one week, to the day, here we are. I am back. My bravado didn’t last long, we were not more than thirty feet away and there stood the object of my desire, although desire seems a little weak of a description. Now I was gulping, not sipping, my drink as my heart about pounded out of my chest. Our eyes met for a moment and that desire turned to anger, and I felt my thick nipples distend. My whole body was flushed. I should have planned better. I did not anticipate this kind of almost violent reaction on my part.

I can’t just sit here. I was starting to fidget. I excused myself from the group and started walking, and strategically tilted my head down to hide my expression but kept her in my peripheral vision every step of the way. I moved toward the dance floor cautiously, but when the Brunette set her drink down and stood up, I unexpectedly had the urge to cry and fought to suppress a nervous shiver all over my body. She was coming after me! No, don’t be stupid and paranoid. I chided myself. And yet she was, coming at me, moving in my direction. Every inch of my body can stand up to this woman, that was my short pep talk. I know I had the body to back it up; I was tall, and an athlete, and never had any woman been able to stack up against me, until last week that is. And that woman was her.

I moved into the thick crowd, found a nice spot and slowly began to move with the music, finding my rhythm, wondering where she was and how long before something might happen. I rotated my hips to the music, feeling the curve of bodies pushing against me, wanting to lose myself, trying to lose myself and my inhibitions, and to find my rhythm. A warm glow radiated out from my inner self, I thought it was the alcohol, and maybe some of it was, but it was also someone moving right up next to me, and I knew who that someone probably was.

Nose-to-nose. That simple. I turned my head and she was right there. Fuck me. She waisted no time and came straight at me. I almost froze and even stumbled a step, she found that amusing which infuriated me. Her big brown eyes smiled, with her beautiful round face. But she was no friend of mine. There would be no long build up I guess. All pretense was thrown aside as she slow danced right up against me, and then right in my face. And to think, all week I wondered if I would be the one trying to track her down. Expect the unexpected. I should have known.
    Last edited by jimrites; November 13th, 2019 at 10:54 AM.

WriteThisWay

Re: Dance The Night Away - Part 2

Part 1?

HB Forum Owner
    Dance The Night Away - Part 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

This is very nice. But I'll be damed if I can recall seeing a part 1.

A.P.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    This is very nice. But I'll be damed if I can recall seeing a part 1.

A.P.
    I will post Part 1 after I finish posting Part 2. Odd, I know. But it should work out.
    The only problem now, is that the rest of this story is waiting for Moderator approval.

So this may take some time if every section I post has to be 'moderator approved'. It becomes a waiting game. Very frustrating.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 2

I could tell she felt that familiar hot wave of jealousy flowing between us. I was feeling it, and it radiated off her in ways only another woman can feel, and she was giving me a most unwelcome glare telling me those feelings were bubbling up to the surface from deep within her. The only clever response was to give her a slight amusing smirk, wondering how that would play off.

Her response to that was to keep moving with me, dancing, but we backed off a little, and kept our distance from one another even with the packed crowd pushing us closer. We checked out the other's ass, legs, and breasts while facing each other and from a side-angle when moving around the other. We were both using our best posture, common subtle ways to challenge and taunt one other. It was amusing at first, but even that quickly fell by the wayside, this challenge was real. I could feel it and I now had those memories, ones I struggled so hard to forget recently were coming back in waves. My rival was right here in high definition, I needed no 3D goggles to enhance the experience, I was living the reality of what was taking place.

The Brunette was dressed also in black heels, she wore a short skirt the same length as mine, very short, that was tan in color, natural colored, no pantyhose and I was sure no underwear. Her top was thin enough so that her nipples were clearly visible. Her blouse was black, tight and thin material on purpose, as mine.

We were dressed for an all out battle, this was obvious?Our breasts couldn't help but meet straight on if we ever came into contact, and when contact was made, it made us both gasp. From there, things naturally developed, several times I ?intentionally? brushed against the Brunette, as did she against me. While our dancing became more intimate her arm moved against the side of my boob, we never once spoke. We never spoke to one another, that seemed to be part of the ritual with us.

When I started playing out how our rematch would unfold my body began to respond in familiar ways, but I was also emotionally unraveling. The intrusive touches from strangers in the crowd, fingers moving over my body in the most intimate ways, I even welcomed those. I was working up a sweat, but already wet between my legs. I could see the downward spiral coming as my bodies powerful female sex drive started to take over.

She made the first move, pressing the front of her body tight up against mine. My breasts are dense, firm and large, no other breasts had ever compared to them. Until now. Until this woman. And that?s when it struck me, She was after my breasts tonight.

Oh how I ached to prove to this Brunette that the ass on this Blonde, my ass, was superior to hers in every way. But my rival, with her tall sexy body, and full breasts sparked a new competitive ache in me, so if she wanted to challenge my breasts this time, so be it. We both started to get a little bolder now, and now I made sure my perfect boobs were in her face as much as possible. I felt my heart racing waiting the response, Go on honey, show them off, was all I could think. The Brunette did not disappoint she leaned over, letting her ample cleavage show and shook her shoulders back and forth, brushing them right against mine.

We started to let our skirts ride up our thighs, our butt cheeks hung out, and our blouses became loose, exposing more of our magnificent breasts, and even some of our aureoles. Our hard nipples almost poking through the thin material. When we were not staring the other down, we soaked in each other?s amazing bodies, and rubbed up against the other.

After that last challenge, only a week ago?all the teasing?we were hot for each other instantly, we expected this moment, and we were desperate to prove which one of us had the better body. And that is why it was the perfect moment for me to turn my back on her, bumping my body against hers, and then strut off the dance floor to leave her in my dust. And why would I do that? Because at this moment it was as much a psychological war as a physical one.

I went back to the comfort of my friends, not wanting to ?go missing? for any length of time, and I needed another drink. It felt good, soothed my nerves and I waited, biding my time before I saw her again, if I saw her again. I wanted to regain some control over my emotions. My hard nipples and wet sex are driving me nuts, I needed to settle down, but that didn?t last long as my ass kept shifting around in my seat, and my long strong legs kept twitching. I rolled my feet watching my calf muscles bunch up, imaging our legs intertwined in a duel of their own.

That was it, I couldn?t sit another second, a quick detour on my way to the ladies room and I had my answer, she had returned to ?her corner? of the club and was mingling with a familiar male partner. He should look familiar, he was same man from last weekend. Probably her boyfriend.

As I left the ladies room I navigated the perimeter of where she was ?holding court? with her entourage. Being a tall blonde, it took no time for her to find me, and that familiar sexual tingle flowed up through my body, and between my legs. What did she want from me tonight? What did I want from her? Was she wanting me to come to her now? One thing was obvious, her male partner was touching the Brunette in ways that were very suggestive, feeling her legs, thighs, and rubbing along her shoulders, eventually zeroing in on her breasts, gently cupping them. She was slowly rubbing her butt back against his crotch. Watching them set off a whole set of strange erotic impulses, I wanted to be doing that to her, I wanted her to be doing the to me. She was taunting me and she knew it, and she knew I was falling under her spell, watching their display, making me lust after her all the more. Now she had the upper hand. Fucking bitch.

One loses track of time in moments like this. Had even five minutes or so gone by, soaking in and reflecting on everything I was seeing and feeling. I wanted the moment to myself to last a little longer, but felt a presence at my right shoulder. A man was right next to me, lightly pressing against me, I felt like this place was full of sexual predators, and I was ground zero. I was about to resist this new male intruder, he was interrupting my focus, but the way she was watching me caused my heart to skip, wondering if some new high stakes duel was taking place between us. Did she know the man next to me? Was he part of this new charade? The way she watched, and how the corner of her mouth curled into a faint smile told me everything I needed to know.

Friendly and seductive is the look I gave in return, my own little smirk creeping onto my lips. Deciding to play along, I let this stranger pull me into him, but cautiously wondering if I was being lured into some humiliating trap. But his touch was careful, soft, starting with my shoulders. He avoided groping me, so far so good, and he observed me watching her, but I barely paid him any attention, he was just a conduit through which our competition seemed to be playing out. My man quickly understood that this girl and I were watching each other, responding to one another, and turned on by one another.

I moved to the right, further into the dark, away from everyone but still in view of the Brunette. My male partner was there with me, ever attentive. I wondered, would my rival and I ever have a moment when it was just the two of us? Undisturbed. And when that happened, what would we find out?

He carefully, even elegantly, moved around me kissing along my neck, pushing aside my blonde hair to touch my cheeks. A strange wave of modesty had taken ahold of me, maybe things are moving too fast and was I the one being played?

The Brunette was watching me, as though daring me to look away. There was some odd chemistry between us, and not the pleasant kind. I started to lightly rebuff the attentions of 'my man?, I realized that my hesitation was one born out of privacy. Of all things, and of all times, I was craving a more isolated setting to do this. The swelling, moving mass of bodies, and the pounding noise felt all wrong.

The Brunette seemed to notice it as well, again, we seem to have some familiar connection. I wasn't sure what was about to happen, but a part of me wanted to abandon this foolishness.

But in my moment of doubt, the Brunette moved in. She was walking toward me in a steady pace, not rushed, but not slow, casual. My heart skipped, and then raced, even her male partner looked surprised by the sudden move. I stood up as straight as I could, nervous, waiting for whatever was getting ready to happen.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimrites View Post
    I will post Part 1 after I finish posting Part 2. Odd, I know. But it should work out.
    The only problem now, is that the rest of this story is waiting for Moderator approval.

So this may take some time if every section I post has to be 'moderator approved'. It becomes a waiting game. Very frustrating.
    I expect part 1, then i will read part 2 and so on.
    Not that clear to me what you mean.
    It looks odd.

WriteThisWay

This is the first time in a very long time that I've anticipated the next part of a story. Fantastic work so far.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WriteThisWay View Post
    This is the first time in a very long time that I've anticipated the next part of a story. Fantastic work so far.
    Thank you, but I don't anticipate being able to finish this story, at least not on this site.
    Every time I try and post a new update I am told it has be approved by a moderator. And well, nothing ever happens after that. I then have to reach out to the 'Site' admin and ask for the approval to be done. Every. Single. Time. I have to do this, and it's annoying, not only for me, but for the Site Admin I am sure.

So who ever is the moderator for this particular community/page, and should be getting these 'approval' requests is asleep at the controls. Maybe, not sure.
    But until something changes with being able to post directly, or better moderator response, I do not foresee any more updates to this story, or any other stories I have. Sorry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Another side effect of the server move perhaps. jimrites, since you can reply in this thread, could you please try editing your first post and pasting the first part of the story before the beginning of what's already there? Posts here traditionally haven't had a length limit like other boards do.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis View Post
    Another side effect of the server move perhaps. jimrites, since you can reply in this thread, could you please try editing your first post and pasting the first part of the story before the beginning of what's already there? Posts here traditionally haven't had a length limit like other boards do.
    Catharsis, thank you for that suggestion, I will try that shortly!

- - - Updated - - -

Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 3

The dark haired girl stopped, and then stepped forward just enough so that her nipples came into contact with mine. Just the nipples - nothing else. The contact was electrifying - it took me a moment to remember to breathe. When we both breathed, our chests would swell making the contact all the more intense. Her eyes locked on mine, she could see my weakness, my doubt. The challenge from the Brunette had become something more mysterious, even dangerous. If I swallowed my pride and turned away I might be able to live it down and forget this awful moment. But if I stood my ground, then what?

I didn't move, I couldn't move. I had accepted her challenge, and almost immediately my nipples hardened even more, if that was possible. The Brunette's nipples were unaffected, they were just as hard as mine, it as though there was a test of strength between them at that moment. Just our nipples. Oh God you bitch, what you are dong to me! I wanted to own her in every way.

The Brunette's tongue came out and the tip of it licked at the corner of her mouth. Involuntarily, I did the same. I was expecting a kiss to take place, my whole body was subjected to wave after wave of lusting. Instead of a kiss she stepped away and began a slow turn, walking toward an alcove that led to another part of the bar. Looking over her right shoulder she watched to see what I would do. My high heels felt rooted in place for a moment. She has the upper hand. Maybe she always did and always will.

No one else moved, not the man behind me, and not the Brunette's man. They all seemed to be waiting on me. Scared and fearless, how can I be both at the same time? But I was. I glanced over to the direction of my friends, and then looked back over at the Brunette, she then disappeared into the small dark alcove. My stomach was in knots and my heart was racing as I started to walk in the same direction. Even as my legs went weak, I bravely told myself Lets do this bitch.

Beyond the alcove looked to be a small room. I was immediately torn, now what was I really getting myself into? And is my own safety in question now?

She stood in the middle of the room, hands on hips, her back to me as if waiting, oh yes, waiting on me. Okay then. I took my time, slowing way down, not to annoy her, but because the image before me was mind-blowing. Her long naked legs spread apart, the heels accenting the already strong calf and thighs, all leading up to an amazing ass I was all too familiar with, tightly packed under a tight, short skirt. Only a peak of her ass cheeks hung out below the hem line, which made my heart race a little harder. The bitch had a tight athletic waist which gave way to broad strong shoulders. I walked around to face her and was confronted with an equally amazing front, her breasts needed no introduction, even under the thin silk top, it was obvious to see they were large and firm. Our nipples had already gotten a little familiar.

The room, maybe forty by forty feet, was cozy enough, but most importantly we were now away from the prying eyes of the Nightclub. The other details, unimportant, there were some odd chairs stacked around, and small tables put away for storage. It scared the hell out me as well. The lighting was awful. But again, we now had privacy. Our two men followed us in, a little sheepishly they moved behind each of us. They didn?t concern me. It was the other two men that came in after them, and of those two, it was one in particular. That fucking nasty little troll from last weekend, the one that had palmed my crotch while I was on the dance floor. I just about bolted from the room, but stood my ground and fought to suppress all reaction. Instinctively I didn?t want to show any signs of weakness.

That little troll and his partner appeared to be standing at the alcove, making sure no one wondered in and disturbed us. Fine, I thought, as long as he stays over there. I focused back on her, making sure the front of my body fully faced the Brunette, just as she was now facing me from the very short distance that separated us.

Our men had moved up behind us and they seemed to understand that my rival and I were now showing off to each other. His hands moved up and danced over my my body and that was making my hormones rage. Yes, he is doing it so very smooth now. Letting strangers fondle me is not something I have ever allowed before meeting this woman, but at least these men knew how to please me. The must also know how to please her, so again, some connection we have.

Softly his hands moved up and brushed under my breasts, teasing them. The Brunette?s partner was doing the same to her. Teasing her chest over the confines of her nice fabric. We both started moving slowly to the beat of the music, regardless of how fast the song played, we moved slow, and in sync with one another. The noise of the Night Club was muffled, but still pounded through the walls of the room, the deepest bass throbbed through my body. How I do love breast play and he was so very good with teasing probably my best assets. My sweat covered cleavage was pushing up and almost out by now, That felt good, feeling that good ache when my blouse pulled tight against my hard, stiff nipples. The longer he kept the focus there, the wetter my pussy got.

The Brunette leaned back against her man, letting him perform the same attention to her breasts. Slowly more of her cleavage was coming into view, and expertly the man played with them.

My nipples bent some more, they are so hard, he tugged again and I gasped, Oh God, so soon. My breasts were almost free, he was coaxing them out and I could no longer resist the temptation and sexual potency of baring myself to this woman, it was becoming all consuming. I let his hands work on my blouse and two perfect breasts, my breasts, were now free and I took a couple of deep breaths as the open air moved over them, sending a shiver up my spine. His hands were never in the way and gracefully moved aside when necessary, moving when I moved. Take a good look, I thought proudly. My breasts standing out and I wiggled my shoulders to let the blouse fall out of the way and reveled in the sensation of them being out in the open. All the men paused and watched, lustfully that little troll leered at my chest, it caused me to shiver with unease, but I let that pass.

I acted like I was ignoring her, not giving her the satisfaction of my full attention, although I know she was looking at me, glaring at me, specifically right at my chest. It was a game of seduction and mental chess. I had played along with her, and now I was letting my own desires take over.

Perfectly round and large, the thought made me smile, and I was smiling, I wanted her to see that. My breasts had no hint of sag, sitting up firm and much higher than any breasts their size has any right to. My nipples hard and erect, so thick and long nothing could contain them when fully stimulated. God had hand crafted my breasts as perfect specimens. I wanted her to see them, and when she did, it was glorious!

Her eyes feasted on me in a way that spoke volumes, gone was her aloof, arrogant posturing, replaced with a hint of gawking, even envious expression. I smiled, flashing my perfect teeth and rolled my eyes when my partners fingers cupped the underside of my big female glands, weighing them in this palms, showing her how impressive they really were. The brunette had regained her composure, but a look of flustered irritation still lingered. I am enjoying this.

The icing, the most beautiful moment, was how the Brunette?s man couldn?t take his eyes off my breasts either. He was still working my rival?s blouse, but fumbled at the site of mine. But her breasts did finally push free, you read that correctly, those amazing breasts of hers did not simply fall out, or spill out, but appeared to actually push aside the fabric of her blouse. Damn, they are real, and they are spectacular! And now I was having to check myself, very impressive. Of course I couldn?t help but compare, my confidence wavered for a second, but only a second. They looked perfectly round, firm, and I could see she had large nipples as well. But from where I was standing, they were not in the same league as mine. I smirked.

My male partner guided my blouse down around my waist, careful not to damage the thin fabric. His attentive hands came back up and softly massaged the underside of my naked breasts, my body started moving, dancing against his. He is so good, an expert. I wondered if he has done this before? Of course he has. I wonder if he has done this to my rival before? Of course he has.

Fuck you bitch. I was loving this. I let his hands roam all over my body, gliding down to my hips and moving back up, but he became bold, taking the hemline of my skirt along as he went, exposing a little bit of my sexy pussy and ass to the open air. Standing in my high heels, almost fully naked, I felt so powerful and sexy. I thought about her again, and how I wanted her to see and know I was letting every inch of my body hang out, to make her understand that I would not let our last duel from the previous weekend diminish any of my confidence. So let that Brunette whore see all of me, and let her eyes feast on the most amazing breasts ever. Strike that, the most amazing body ever! I won?t let you dominate me, not tonight. Domination, that word, and It was my psyche that shuddered, a primal reaction, there was something between us and it had more to do than just what we did on the dance floor. Our sexually competitive dance from last weekend was just the start.

Our full breasts now revealed in their magnificent glory. Her male partner lightly began to fondle her?s while our eyes bore into one another. Her fingers played with the hem of her skirt, to slowly tease it up, until her shaved, naked pussy and ass came into full view. God she is so damn sexy. She had the strong body, built like that of a top level swimmer, with muscles that you just knew lurked under the surface, and when called upon are deadly powerful. I was a lot more nervous now, and I started to wonder how long this stand off would continue, it was torture. We had peeled away almost all of our clothes, showing our naked bodies off, and our respective men teasing us in ways that kept stimulating us. I wondered if she could see the wetness between my legs?

Our breasts were not just on display for one another, it was more, it was an electric feeling between two women, between the two us. One of our greatest female assets taunting one another. Our breasts drove men crazy with lust and other women furious with jealousy. But the two us, we were taunting one another. We knew we both had perfect breasts and we wanted to drive one another crazy. But how would we resolve this?

I let out a sigh, my eyes shut and my head leaned back when his fingers pinched and pulled on my sensitive nipples so very, very hard. It was like they were wired right into my crotch, I thrust out my pelvis. Everyone in the room had to see pink wetness. My fingers dove into my long blonde hair and played with my sweat soaked strands while his fingers squeezed my big, heavy breasts, he was unable to get a good grip because of the sweat. But he kept up the exquisite pressure.

Which one of us would make the next move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by jimrites View Post
    I sounded like a lunatic by the end of that first story, and not at all sure who that person is, carrying on like an uninhibited-sex-starved female. Besides, you can?t plan these things, at least I didn?t think you could. So much of what happened was impulse driven, or so it seemed. In the days that followed I struggled to suppress, even forget, what happened last weekend.

But here I am, going out of my way to make sure my blonde hair was perfectly done, my makeup was perfect, bright red lipstick. I had on a snug white blouse, scoop neck, showing more cleavage this time, also the silk material was very thin so my nipples clearly showed. I had also on a black tight skirt and this time it was as short as possible on purpose. The skirt even had a slit in the left side, going all the way up to my hip, totally exposing my outer thigh when I would walk or sit.

No underwear, no pantyhose, and black heels. I was ready, and my girlfriends even said I was ?Set to kill?. Indeed I am. But I kept my expectations in check. Have a good time with my friends first, beyond that I have no plans. But maybe I should have had a plan.

It was like stepping into a time machine. The vibe of the club overwhelmed me and I was almost shaking with the sights, sounds, and memories as we made our way to that familiar spot. I needed a drink to help calm my nerves. A strong mixed-drink with an extra shot of tequila was barely placed in my hand when I spotted her. Or more accurately, she had already found me, staring right at me. How long has she been watching me?

This was all moving a little too quickly and I was regretting having no plan. But I wasn?t about to back down; So Bitch, yes, exactly one week, to the day, here we are. I am back. My bravado didn?t last long, we were not more than thirty feet away and there stood the object of my desire, although desire seems a little weak of a description. Now I was gulping, not sipping, my drink as my heart about pounded out of my chest. Our eyes met for a moment and that desire turned to anger, and I felt my thick nipples distend. My whole body was flushed. I should have planned better. I did not anticipate this kind of almost violent reaction on my part.

I can?t just sit here. I was starting to fidget. I excused myself from the group and started walking, and strategically tilted my head down to hide my expression but kept her in my peripheral vision every step of the way. I moved toward the dance floor cautiously, but when the Brunette set her drink down and stood up, I unexpectedly had the urge to cry and fought to suppress a nervous shiver all over my body. She was coming after me! No, don?t be stupid and paranoid. I chided myself. And yet she was, coming at me, moving in my direction. Every inch of my body can stand up to this woman, that was my short pep talk. I know I had the body to back it up; I was tall, and an athlete, and never had any woman been able to stack up against me, until last week that is. And that woman was her.

I moved into the thick crowd, found a nice spot and slowly began to move with the music, finding my rhythm, wondering where she was and how long before something might happen. I rotated my hips to the music, feeling the curve of bodies pushing against me, wanting to lose myself, trying to lose myself and my inhibitions, and to find my rhythm. A warm glow radiated out from my inner self, I thought it was the alcohol, and maybe some of it was, but it was also someone moving right up next to me, and I knew who that someone probably was.

Nose-to-nose. That simple. I turned my head and she was right there. Fuck me. She waisted no time and came straight at me. I almost froze and even stumbled a step, she found that amusing which infuriated me. Her big brown eyes smiled, with her beautiful round face. But she was no friend of mine. There would be no long build up I guess. All pretense was thrown aside as she slow danced right up against me, and then right in my face. And to think, all week I wondered if I would be the one trying to track her down. Expect the unexpected. I should have known.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast