Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dance The Night Away - Part 2

Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 4

My rival?s dance of seduction was equally sexy, squirming under the skillful hands of her male partner. A light sheen of sweat covered her smooth naked body as she gyrated her powerful hips, her feet pivoted with eloquent motion as if the high heels were a natural extension of her legs.

My attentive male partner wanted more and I let him have more, he moved in front and leaned over, taking my left nipple into his mouth and sucking, then alternating to the right. It was odd, I don?t even recall what he looks like, in detail that is. He had the face of a thousand different men; young, handsome, but not as tall as me. The only person I cared about was Her. He fondled me freely and openly, I thrust out my chest and moaned as his mouth chewed and sucked on my painfully hard nubs. His hands moved around and cupped my firm, round ass, squeezing my buns, pulling my crotch against his. He had on slacks, but there was a noticeable bulge. Why am I letting a total stranger sexually stimulate me? And feel my body so freely? Those were the questions swimming through my mind. But I kept my mind focused on the reason I was here. My rival, and I had never had one before that could match me.

The Brunette was moaning, that is what drew my attention back to her, her own man was lavishing attention on her nipples. Kissing and sucking them, massaging them. While his mouth sucked on one nipple, his fingers pinched and rolled the other.

I gasped and looked down, his lips pursed and formed a vacuum seal around my aureola, his cheeks caved and I watched as he sucked my nipple deep into his mouth as his two hands cradled my right breast. It was so erotic and stimulating, I felt it right down into my vagina. He was feverishly nursing my breast in a way that made me feel like I was on the verge of lactating. The constant nursing and massaging of my female udders was driving me crazy, my body was writhing. I can?t take much more of this, his tongue was whipping my long nipple around and he would start softly chewing, and then sucking them. They felt so heavy and full, and I imagined they must be full of milk, this was crazy!

Both of us were moaning now as our men worked us over, driving us to a new heightened sexual frenzy. He alternated to my other breast, I was panting, my swollen female udders felt so heavy and full, sweat rolling down the deep valley of my breasts. Plenty of times I have played with my breasts and squeezed my nipples but nothing to this affect. My pussy spasmed and I shuddered from an orgasm, and then I heard her gasp, letting out her own orgasm as well.

Enough was enough. No more foreplay. I was just about to push my partner aside when she was moving toward me, pushing him aside instead. He moved without hesitation or question. No more games, we were two hungry females, panting and sweating, lusting to go after one another.

Her bare breasts staring mine down, her nipples hard. I withheld judgment on her breasts now, looks can be deceiving, as I painfully found out when we compared asses last weekend, but this defiantly wouldn?t be another fight where our asses were slugging it out.

There were no more excuses, our bare breasts were right there, now looming out between us, the tips coated with thick saliva from where the men had been sucking and licking, so much that a trickle of spit now hung from each of our four engorged nipples. And we were both proud of that fact.

She always had good posture, as did I, but the Brunette was arching her shoulders back in a slightly more pronounced way. Our nipples stabbed outward, hard and erect, hovering within inches of each other. Almost reaching for one another, mine even hurt thinking about what it would feel like to have her nipples brush up against mine. We were going to prove who had the ?best chest?, and that was going to happen right now.

My male counterpart had moved behind me and started massaging my shoulders, playing with my body, his teasing touches stimulating me all the more while I focused on the woman in front of me, our eyes locked in, there was no height advantage to be had and our breasts lined up perfectly. An unexpected ache spread from my tips at the thought of what might happen next. The size comparison wasn't fair in my opinion, and I was enjoying the fact that, at least from my point-of-view I had the longer and thicker nipples. The Brunette still seemed unimpressed, I am sure she thought her breasts and nipples were superior to mine.

It just happened, she took the initiative and gradually moved in, pressing her nipples against mine, but only the tips, neither gave, our breasts did absorb some of the pressure, but our nipples were deadlocked. It was like I was pushing slowly against a mirror. This is going to be interesting, and terrifying.

With the tips still stuck to each other, we kept up the pressure, but soon the stand off was enveloped by the flesh of our large breasts. Although now hidden from view I could still feel the pressure on my aching nubs. Our breasts, covered in sweat, were not all as slippery as I would have imagined, in fact our flesh stuck to one another, and the constant pressure on my nipples was shocking to my pussy. Cautiously I leaned in and our female glands swelled outward as we started to really press. The men had slowed what they were doing, mesmerized by what was going with our breasts.

Our moans started subtle, from deep within our bodies. Although our faces were close, she did not seem interested in kissing me, nor I her, and we did not kiss. This was all about having our breasts feel each other. Our lips parted when our nipples suddenly slipped past one another, I felt just how firm her hard flesh was when it drove deep into my aureolas, but I knew she had to feel the same from mine. We slowly adjusted and pressed again, however, when neither tip gave way to the other yet again, I was shocked. Her?s did not appear as long or thick, but they held their own against mine. Each nipple refusing to bend. I was getting worried now.

We let our bodies began to move with the music and indeed we started a slow dance with one another, but it was our breasts that were doing the real dancing. The men hovered close, entranced and eager by what was transpiring, as chest moved against chest. The duel was underway.

Aligning our tips became frustrating and so we kept focusing on moving our breasts back and forth, letting our nipples brush at random, still deadlocked. Both of us grunted in frustration as nipple slid over, under and past, sometimes scoring a direct hit, but more often just sliding past. My tips were as hard as ever, they can?t get any harder! I panicked when I couldn?t bend hers, but she also could not bend mine. I tried not to become rattled by this initial touching. Finally! When I felt and saw the Brunette?s hard, thick flesh give against mine, I let out a deep breath of air that I did not even know I was holding back. My rival bit her lips and pulled away, looking concerned by what just happened. We were both breathing heavy but not from any exertion, mostly from how aroused we are.

It was the break we both needed, l leaned away as well, as the woman across from me gently massaged her tips. I did the same, my nipples were feeling some discomfort. The men stepped in, ever hovering and ready to participate. Cupping my ass and soothing my aching breasts. I gave a gloating smile that angered her. I saw it, she saw it, my better breasts and nipples just bent hers! So why am I so nervous?

I thought I would be annoyed by the man, touching me, running his fingers along the crack of my ass, my legs, lightly rubbing the underside of my breasts. But no, it was actually arousing in ways I never considered, it seemed they were in ?our corner?, urging us on with their touches and soothing our bodies before continuing.

All doubt was erased as she came right back in for more. She is a resilient bitch, I will give her that. I didn?t wait either and stepped in to meet her half way. Our big tits came together and both breasts began morphing as the points met and ballooned outward. We both held our shape. As the stimulation continued and we started rubbing again I was stunned at how my rivals nipples seemed to rebound, even slightly increase in size, until they were almost equal with mine. My heart pounded nervously at how her nipples and breasts held their resilience as time went on.

Mostly we were feeling one another out again. At this point, the comparison had started very light, but it also began to turn more and more sensual. Our grunts and groans slowly changed to moans. We seemed to enjoy mashing our boobs together, and we kept glancing down, watching the flesh slide across each other?s chests. The big Brunette would give me a smug smirk, I would return the smirk, obviously we each had our own interpretation on who had the better breasts. Below, our legs would slightly bend, flex, and our hips pivot.

My rival was able to readjust and gain some leverage, forcing her own tits back into mine. I groaned as I felt the Brunette?s boobs begin grinding into my own, but my amazing tits held her off. Gloriously nude we stood toe-to-toe, letting our nipples joust and play, allowing our heavy tits to rub back and forth. It was as if we two women were dreamily engaged in a slow, sensual and highly erotic dance to some unheard music. And now, now I wanted to so badly shame her into submission, and I did get the upper hand a few times, pushing her breasts back. Things were getting more aggressive. This wonderful, erotic, but dangerous dance continued, and I am learning fast, when to press your advantage, and when to back off. This was a marathon, not a sprint. I told myself.

Our upper bodies were doing most of the moving, but our legs were constantly shifting, adjusting, my legs flexing as we shuffled for position. I couple of times I noted how the men, even the two at the alcove, watched us, and they all had made several adjustments to the crotch of their pants. No doubt they had some fierce erections.

We fell away from one another, gasping for air, and our hands came up to caress and massage our aching breasts. Each man had pulled up a bar stool, I hesitated, but leaned back against it, letting my bare ass rest on the cool seat so my legs can also rest. She did the same. I was surprised when my man opened a water bottle and held it up to my lips to drink, I didn?t realize I was so thirsty. I gasped when he sprinkled some of the cold water over my breasts, but it was a good feeling. I had no idea I was using so much energy and how heated my chest was. I now wanted more cold water over my chest. This doesn?t seem real. I?m actually having a boxing match with my breasts, and letting some stranger caress and care for them in-between rounds. I couldn?t cope with this reality. But here I am.

The Brunette looked irritated and got off her stool first, I quickly followed. This time she got more aggressive with her breasts, and I found myself eagerly returning the pressure, now rotating my shoulders, we were trying to find some rhythm to this new dance our breasts were doing. It was erotic, naked breasts roaming over one another, I loved it for a moment or two. But I could tell she was determined to prove she had the better breasts, which in turn only fueled my resolve to prove I could beat her, some drive had been tapped into that all I cared about was proving my breasts are superior.

The harder we pressed, the more our breasts began morphing, the points met and ballooned outward. It was easy to see that my big, firm pair held their shape better as time went on, and so I got more aggressive. The competition intensified as we began pushing each other around the room, she wasn?t backing down at all. At first the woman made me lean back but I was able to quickly thrust my breasts forward forcing the woman's tits back. There wasn?t a lot of pain at this point, I guess my breasts are tougher than I thought, but it was very discomforting. The Brunette leaned away for a second and this was the first time I saw her really flustered and angry.

We took another break, stepping back from one another, taking deep breaths, I wasn?t sure who initiated the break, but we both needed one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 5

We sat back on our stools, our long legs, covered in a sheen of sweat, I let my thighs part, not intentionally, but it was just the way I was leaning back on the stool and resting my aching shoulders against the backrest. But I was sure she could clearly see the pink of my pussy, she parted her legs as well as we teased one another. All the men in the room could see as well. Fuck me, I am so hot and wet, so damn horny.

Our men trickled cold water over our heated, aching breasts, and massaged them. The other two, near the door were failing at their jobs and drifting over to where the ?main event? was taking place. I didn?t like that one bit. I wanted that ugly little man as far away from me as possible. But I couldn?t lose focus, I was winning, at least I thought I was, whatever that means. This time I took the initiative and slipped off my seat, shaking out my strong legs, showing off to some degree and why not, I had an amazing athletic body, and I needed to try and intimidate her with everything I had to show. I even rotated my strong shoulders and flexed my ass a little which the man behind me deeply appreciated when he walked up and pressed his bulging crotch against my butt.

She was off her stool now, and her man already behind her, wrapping his arms around her. My man moved behind me and his hands began moving up around to my waist and cupped my breasts. The man behind the brunette did the same, cupping his woman?s breasts causing our four tits to rise up just a little.

I assumed they were going to simply tease and sooth the ache we both must be feeling, so we both leaned back to let them better adjust their respective grips on our breasts. Our eyes locked and I could feel every bit of blood and erotic feeling flow into my swollen breasts and nipples. Her?s looked every bit as aroused. They no longer seemed less of stature than my own, but almost equal, almost that is. I was as excited as I was scared.

Both men had a good grip on our beasts and they pushed us together, I wasn?t expecting that. I took a deep breath as I suddenly realized what was about to happen. The men were going to use our breasts, take control of this erotic and sensual encounter, and we were going to let them. The movement went from rubbing, to grinding, as they guided our breast together over and over again as our arms hung limp. We were almost nose to nose at times, so close I could feel her moaning and grunting, I was doing the same, very loudly as my breasts crushed with this girl?s. I felt helpless as our breasts were mashed together, controlled by another person. I didn?t think I would be aroused any further but proven wrong, very wrong.

Again and again, my two perfect female tits swelled and crushed, nipples grinding against a strangers nipples. The men pulled us back at one point to tenderly massage and play with our nubs, and then going on the attack again. The Brunette and I simply whimpered and rolled our heads in despair at having our beasts beating against each other, controlled by these two men. It was the most brutal moment of the duel so far.

But we women had enough of their control and pushed away from one another, forcing the men to yield and they step away as well. She looked pained, in discomfort, as did I. We were both unsure of who won that round. It appears that it was the men who won.

The Brunette?s partner returned and stood almost between us, holding up a clear bottle, I assumed it was cool water, and I eagerly anticipated the soothing effect. He pointed the tip of the bottle at my breasts and a thin clear stream splattered over the tops of my heaving chest. I quickly realized it was some kind of oil. He squirted a stream over my rival?s glorious breasts and I didn?t even have time to react, our men moved behind us and began rubbing the oil all over our breasts. It had its desired effect. God it feels so good, it seemed to sooth the ache, and sexually stimulated my big breasts. We watched one another as our beautiful chests were coated in a sheen of lubrication, our nipples standing out hard and firm, glistening with a thick film of oil, refusing to bend when male fingers brushed over them.

I was taking deep breaths, my eyelids half closed. The whole moment was making me so damn horny. My whole body was drenched in water, sweat, female juices, and now oil. I felt the bulge of the mans crotch against my naked ass, and I caught myself involuntary grinding against him with my butt. Not again, I thought. My pussy was so wet. Please get control. I pleaded with myself.

When we reengaged, we did so under our own power, the men stood back. It was slow and gradual, our strong female mammaries glowed, slipping back and forth. The oil added a whole new element to the challenge, our shoulders sweeping back and forth. We mimicked each others motions. The men were treated to two gorgeous, perfect sets of breasts gliding across each other, our powerful globes slopping against each other. From the side the men watched as sometimes my large, creamy breast would pop free from an oily valley of cleavage, wobbling a bit and showing off my long erect pink nipple, and then watch it disappear back into the mountains of flesh only to see the Brunette?s orb emerge from the breast flesh, displaying a rock hard nipple briefly before diving back into the fray.

My head fell back as I let my mind directly connect with the sensation of our breasts dueling one another. We were truly grinding it out between our chests now. But I wasn?t sure how long we could keep it up. But it seemed to go on forever, for hours, my pussy was leaking openly as the breast battle continued. The scent of both our sexes filled the air and it drove me crazy. Would she ever give up? We resorted to twisting our shoulders from left to right, the sidewalls of our breasts slapping against one another, loud smacks echoed off the harsh walls and ceilings. With each slap of our breasts we grunted openly and loudly. Whose would give way first?

Oh God, I thought. I fucking hate this big bitch, and I'm going to make her cry and submit to me once and for all. I wanted to hurt her, and she wanted to do the same to me. I knew her pussy was openly juicing as much as mine and I hated her all the more for it. We leaned back, the Brunette across from me looked as fraught with despair as me, but a flash a female fury passed between our eyes and we both seemed to growl at one another before driving head-on into each other, crushing our chests against one another directly. My head flopped forward, we both lightly sobbed a little as neither of our breasts gave to the other. The battle would go on. How much more can I take of this?

The men actually had to pull us apart, and cold water was sprinkled on our breasts to ease the swelling and pain. I staggered, trying to regain my bearings, once I did I simply went out of my mind with lustful vengeance when I found her glaring back at me. How fucking dare this bitch drag me into something like this, I wanted to hurt her, and fuck her up. The Brunette looked enraged, and jerked free from her man?s arms, and I did the same. Free from our men, we lunged, throwing our bodies into one another, with a loud smack we flung our arms around one another and squeezed, our heads threw back, chins grinding against each other as we bared our teeth. I could feel my opponent?s firm body straining and grappling her breasts with mine, my own body, more well defined with muscles strained as well. Her body was deceivingly strong, she was hanging on, standing toe-to-toe with me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 6

Our strong, but slippery hips grappled tight now as well, thighs pressed and straining, bodies plastered together. Sweat trickled down between our naked breasts in a free torrent. Our hard nipples jousted deep between our plastered breasts. The feel of solid breasts pressing and rubbing together was almost more than I could take without screaming out in sexual frustration. We growled, grunted and moaned. Sometimes it sounded sexual, but half the time it was in pain.

I opened my eyes for a brief moment and the men, all the men, had their cocks out and were stroking themselves. What. The. Fuck. I never agreed to that. I thought I was beyond being shocked, but I wasn?t. That horrible little man grinned at me as he stroked his short, of course, but shockingly thick piece of cock meat, and it was very thick, disgusting looking with it?s bulging veins. I closed my eyes and groaned, turning my head, opened my eyes to find my rival?s gaze. She had to have seen what the men were doing, but was totally focused on me. Our hair was wet and plastered to our skulls, our eyes wide and shining with intensity as we gazed at one another. The heat of passion building up between us. My clit had emerged from it?s sheath long ago. At one time our chins were resting on each other's shoulders, other times cheek-to-cheek, breath gusting and panting as we put even more pressure into our chests. Our heads side by side, our mouths turned until only inches apart, slowly our lips glided over one another, noses bent, we were breathing in and out of each other?s mouths, robbing the other of precious air.

We leaned back until each could see the other's face, the Brunette thrust against my breasts and then surprisingly reached up to run her fingers through my Blonde hair. Her pelvis pumping hard and fast into mine, Oh God Yes! I was grinding my crotch right back at hers. The orgasm struck us at the same time as I gripped the back of her hair and pulled, both of us cried out, screaming, writhing and making all sorts of sounds as two females fighting would, but also caught in the height of a sexual climax.

We were spent, but clutched to one another, our bodies still gripped in post orgasm spasms and my breasts were still trying to crush hers into submission. I dug my claws into her hair and back, I did so in spite and hatred. It was the men that pried us apart, our breasts, so determined to destroy its rival now clung to one another, rubbery skin glued by sweat. NOooooooo! My mind screamed, I felt so close to victory!

We fought against being separated, but relented, untangled and pulled away from one another, our bodies drenched in sweat and oil, and both of us breathing so hard. I felt that bitches fingernails rake over my shoulders before her hands finally fell to her side.

We slumped back into our chairs, shaken by what had just happened. We both left our legs spread apart, uncaring of the lewd posture, we were that exhausted, at least I was, female cum spilling out between my legs, our breasts battered but still firm and rising as we gulped in air through open mouths. My eyes gazed around the room in almost a dreamy like state watching the men slowly massage their dicks with creepy, leering eyes. They wanted us in the worst possible way. Well fuck them, this is show they are privileged to, and that?s all they get.

After a few minutes I tried to take the initiative and stand, my legs truly unsure for the first time. The spray of more cold water and then oil made me shudder, my head rolled back on it?s strong foundation to stretch as I tried to dig deep and find a way to keep going against this amazing Brunette, this woman that was somehow my equal. I was sure I was on the cusp of submitting her, but now I wasn?t so sure. I was ready to face my rival again, but when my face came around I was confronted with a horrible site, I was now looking, looking down, at that ugly little dwarf of a man. I was staggered, repulsed by the site of him and it threw my whole mental game off. It was the way his course fingers started rubbing the oil over and around my bare breasts, ?You bastard. Not you.? I growled in an unevenly low whisper, still out of breath. And I know he heard me, his dark tanned face with aged, deep creases, made even more intense by a cruel smile forming over his mouth, flashing those uneven teeth of his. A hint of gold sparkled from one of them. I had let him handle my pussy on the dance floor last weekend and now I was tormented by this new obscene site. My beautiful, proud breasts standing out firm, allowing this ugly little man to massage oil all over my nakedly aroused breasts, and I was disturbed at the sensation of how good it felt. An odd determination took hold of me and I stood there, not wanting him to intimidate me, so I stuck my chest out arrogantly and sneered down at him as his hands smeared, cradled and squeezed my breasts. I forced myself not to betray a single expression or sound of pleasure, as if it was a grand privilege that I would even let him touch me.

But I wasn?t prepared for what I felt next, my body stiffened in fear and shock when I suddenly felt something else, his cock, protruding out from his loose zipper, it?s huge, the soft tip brushing against the front of my crotch. Why, why this man and his prick? He was so short his face was even with my breasts, the tip of his dick brushed the lips of my pussy again and I shivered, and he was making the most of it. His fingers nimbly pulled and teased my nipples, which by now had a direct connection to my clit and pussy, and I knew I was in trouble. My legs quivered when he pressed his crotch against my thighs, trying to wedge his shaft between my slick inner thighs. I moaned and slowly shook my head, ?No, not again.? I even whimpered ?Stop?, as if that would elicit some mercy from him. His piece of man meat was so thick, but not long, thank god. But that fat head of his prick, it rubbed along my slit, and to my shame my juices coated his swollen head. Oh fuck, how my female cunt betrayed me again and was aching for it, now oozing, and I knew he could feel it. He roughly started licking the valley between my breasts and then sucked on my nipples.

Then, as if I wasn?t dealing with enough, there was the man behind me, pressing up against me, his hands massaging my shoulders and back, and then I felt his exposed rigid shaft press into the crack of my ass. My whole body, wet with oil, water, sweat and sex, and all I could seem to do was slowly writhe between these two men while their hard erections ground against the slimy coating of my heated ass and pussy. Fingers, and hands sexually stimulated my whole body, overpowering my will power. I was in a war, fighting for control of my body, gritting my teeth and moaning, my head rolling around, they had me reeling and they knew it.

I looked over the runt?s balding head in front of me. The Brunette was being assaulted as well, from in front and behind, like me, lost in whatever stimulations the men were doing to her body. Her face was tilted up toward the ceiling, eyes closed, her mouth hung open letting out a steady stream of moans.

My body was betraying me as my pussy ached. You bastard, you little foul bastard. ?You?ll never have me fucker.? I whispered down to him, even thrusting my crotch at his, taunting him defiantly, but that only seemed to spurn him on. His big fat head slipped and found my vaginal entrance, Oh no, and I shuddered, my back arched abruptly at the intimate contact between our two sexes, my pussy just kept leaking, continuing to coat his enormous head, aching for it, making me ready for it. He was right at my entrance and now my vagina ached for this little bastards fat cock. I could never take it, he was too thick, much thicker than the stud who fucked me last weekend. I can?t handle him, I told myself, trying to argue a way out of this delimma. I tilted my pelvis back away from the fat stubby shaft to deny him access, only to have the man behind me grind his long slim shaft right up against my asshole. Jesus, I am being fucked by both men now? And not there! My virgin ass!

My aching, battle ravaged body wanted it, and a sexual ache inside me wanted to try and accommodate his massive girth, to feel those thick veins along his shaft scraping against the smooth walls of my vagina. My resolve weakened as his mouth grunted around my nipple, in-prisoned in his nasty mouth. Would I let him fuck me? No. I can?t. I won?t. Please no. I won?t. Every twist and turn of my body invited some new stimulation, my firm glutes flexed, but also quivered around the slim cock that was butting up against my ass hole, he kept nudging. Copious amounts of oil and sweat, I could feel his head slipping against my rectum, my virgin ass, he wanted to take my ass. Both of these bastards had me pinned between them with their cruel cocks. How my body ached, wanting to try and take them both on at the same time. How could this happen? My strong legs that could crush any of these men, but now those same legs are weak and quivering.

- - - Updated - - -

Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 7

For what felt like an eternity, but lasted maybe only seconds, we stared one another down in a battle of wills. Even as that blood engorged head of his cock cleaved along my slit, forcing moans from my body, I found the resolve to rotate my crotch to avoid his efforts, but it brushed my extended sensitive clit making me take quick breaths, I was fighting so hard to win this sexual standoff against these two men. Not here, not now, I can?t do this with this man, these men. What does this place do to me, to make me so uninhibited. Oh God.

I can?t have this distraction, finally my mind raged, some sliver of focus pushed its way forward I forcefully pushed him away, to my surprise he didn?t even resist, he just gave his nasty smirk, sweat dripping off his face, panting. I almost wept at being so weak and almost giving in. I gave a quick glance at that short throbbing cock, with the bulging veins coursing blood into its rigid shaft, glistening with my female wetness. And although he didn?t fuck me proper, he still had gotten some of what he wanted and that made me shiver. And I had his drool all over my breasts. I elbowed the man behind me, firm enough that backed him off as well. It was a close call, I had barely escaped getting double penetrated by both men, it was only a logical victory, because emotionally, sexually, my body wanted to fuck them and that fucked with my head terribly.

I wasn?t sure what had happened to Brunette, she looked as shook as I was, but her men had stepped away, all of them still with erections, but when I made my move, she didn?t hesitate and untangled from her men as well. We were ready go back at one another. I will admit, that while unwelcome in many ways, the sexual stimulation by those two men gave me a much needed adrenaline boost. I was an angry, horny bitch, and my overheated sex drive needed an outlet, I was ready to fight again and take out my frustrations on my rival.

The Brunette and I lunged for one another, there were grunts of exertion and groans of discomfort. Not to mention incredible, almost animalistic moans of lust as our breasts wrestled one another. The men had gone back to stroking their erections. It was a strange distraction. For some reason, I was still disgusted by the presence of the troll and his thick, stubby erection, probably because I was still feeling the residual stimulation from his prick against my pussy. He wanted me bad.

The Brunette was panting hard as our incredible, glistening breasts bounced and shook as we slid against one another, she would drop down, break contact, only to push up, out, and sometimes even push down. We were simply trying to overpower the other with our breasts now, desperately.

The Brown haired girl reared back for another strike, and this time we both slammed forward, sending a thundering clap through the room. And we both groaned, cursing loudly. The results were identical. Damn this bitch. We kept slamming our chests straight into each other's boobs, both pairs distorting at the point of contact, compressing as they were forced together. We both glanced down to see our tits battling between us, our breasts shoving to gain and lose footing with each movement. In our mind we had the best breasts in the world, and this was the epic moment to find out who was the champ.

I was starting to struggle, my powerful legs buckled once, but that was enough, and the Brunette?s breast-flesh seemed to take over and I grunted as I felt my big breasts yield for the first time, the bitch smiled. I was angry, I shoved my torso to the left, sending a shot into my opponent's big, solid breasts and causing them to shake and wobble, giving ground to mine. The Brunette let out a low groan of pain, I smiled, she was staggered.

We separated and each pair regained its natural shape. The men used oil to gently rub and caress our breasts and further stimulate. This time, the two men that attended us didn?t try and fuck us, the little bastard simply rubbed my breasts and stomach gently this time, while the man behind me would gently stroke my back, ass, and massage my sore muscles. They wanted to see this duel last as long as possible, and were doing everything they knew how to keep us going. To draw it out until every last bit of fight had been wrung from our bodies. The men were even encouraging us with infrequent low whispers, growling when one of us seemed to be winning. They were taking sides, which one of us would emerge victorious. I now knew, that victory would only come if one of us begged to stop the encounter, or the fight, or whatever it was called.

I couldn?t help but think as we glared at one another, God damn this bitch, it feels like we are dead even.

She was as frustrated as I was, but her beautiful face, with that brown hair now totally matted across her cheeks and neck, and my blonde hair equally plastered, all shared symptoms of our extreme state of exertion. And not only were our breasts and nipples swollen, but our muscles swelled from the constant struggling. We looked like two bad ass, hard body bitches, and we were ready to go at one another again.

I sensed, we both did I imagine, a pivotal moment was coming. Our breasts, as strong as they are, can only take so much abuse, and one of us was going to go down in defeat. We each stepped in and swung our meaty jugs, shifting our shoulders, over and under, around the other, falling and shaking as our twisting bodies dictated. Each of our big, heavy tits slammed and slipped over each other as the we turned up the contest's intensity. Both of us were pouring every single ounce of strength into this duel, desperation was taking hold of me. Openly we cried in pain when our breasts collided, we could no longer conceal anything.

We staggered apart for only a brief second to steady ourselves. As my rival moved closer I licked my lips unconsciously as my mouth went dry. I tried to time my next movement, come on bitch I?m ready, but the Brunette was quicker and rotated her other shoulder, sending her right breast slamming directly into my left. I howled in pain. I tried to step back but the Brunette was relentless now and slammed both her big breasts into my chest once more. The pain! Again I howled only louder, but this time my head rolled off to the side as I staggered, shocked by the attack and the abuse my breasts were taking. I was forced to continue my retreat, I panicked, my strong legs stumbled in my high heels, the Brown haired bitch?s big tits kept swinging, her beautiful orbs slapping my tits back and forth. My God No!

It must have looked like I was getting cracked by blows to my body from how I was contorted left and right as she pummeled my breasts. Now I screamed when she struck. I was stunned, my body tilted, staggered and sagged, I felt my once strong boobs shoved to the left, only to then have the Brunette cruelly drag her heavy jugs and nipples across mine, slow and grinding, pulling another groan from my battered chest. Our long, legs, sweaty and oil soaked sinewy muscles flexed, hers stalking me down forward; mine balancing, staggering back in retreat! I shook and almost sobbed as I watched my sweaty tits losing their round shape for a moment as her powerful female glands drilled into mine. Oh God she is beating the hell out of my tits!

?No!? I cried, I couldn?t help it, she forced it from me, the first verbal admission from either one of us.

?Yes!? Came the Brunette, but it sounded more like a terrible hiss.

The men leered closer, anxious that the fight might be near over, and their girl was winning. Like a boxer moving in for the kill she drove straight into my breasts literarily knocking me backward, my upper body arched backward as if I had been downed by a powerful uppercut. Tilting backward on my heels, feet splayed apart, falling like a chopped tree. I?m done, my mind and spirit felt the crush. If it wasn?t for the stool directly behind me I would be laid out on the floor. Small miracles indeed.

Instead of flat on my back, I crashed back over the stool perfectly, almost perfectly. That barstool took the fall, barely, it?s small feet teetered for a moment but remained upright, with me now draped over it?s low backrest, and my ass hanging off the edge of the seat. It was an excruciatingly painful position. If there was ever an epic posture for defeat, I was putting on the display for our small audience.

My brain was stunned, my body was aching, and my breasts throbbing. My head and arms spread eagle, I must have looked unconscious because I sure felt close to it. But I wasn?t. With my legs and arms limp, and so far splayed apart, I know I looked and felt like I had been knocked out. And my back, my poor back took the brunt of the fall, evident in the way I was bent backwards over the backrest. My once glorious perfect breasts, well they were pointing straight up to the ceiling. My strong but now useless arms hung limp over the back of the chair and dangled freely along with my head, and some of my long blonde hair that was not stuck to my face and shoulders. The world looked upside down. I never felt more humbled, humiliated, vulnerable and helpless.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 8

Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 8

But I was alive, I was awake and now I was moaning, or making some god awful sound while taking in painful breaths. My back was in a new kind of agony from how contorted I was, bent backward over the stool. Blurry vision could make out a shadow of someone getting closer, but I was helpless to do anything about it. A voice called out, it was her voice, the only other women in the room, “Back off.” And the shadow retreated.

Then that horrible moment came, I could feel her presence, the smooth sweaty skin of my rival’s strong outer thighs, standing between my spread legs, surely looking down at me. Admiring her handy work and her domination over me. I knew she must be looking at my battered breasts, my breasts that sat perched up on my arched chest, exposed for everyone in the room to see, the breasts that were the best in the world until just seconds ago. She was gloating I was sure, although I wasn’t even sure what condition my breasts were in, those which I held so dear and so proud of. Tears ran from my eyes. I wanted to make her cry, but she had made me cry first.

Pain has a way of bringing that out different emotions in people. I was feeling anger, and getting angrier by the second. She probably has a smug look on her face, now I am filled with rage. She is waiting for me to submit. I now wanted to fight back. I didn’t come this far to quit. Something in me still wanted to try and fight. It seemed foolish, and maybe I was delirious. One step at a time.

Slowly, let me emphasize that word again, slowly, I began to move, at least I tried to move. It felt like a mountain was resting on top of me. My arms, my legs, the position initially felt impossible to get out of. I told myself, if I can get back to my feet, then I can maybe keep fighting. Maybe there is still a chance. Maybe only a fools chance. I am a top level athlete, and born with the body of an Amazon Goddess, I’m not going it get my ass kicked in some back room. Yes, this woman was a goddess as well, beautiful, and strong, and this was her part of the world, and I was an intruder. She had knocked me down, and she had earned my grudging admiration. But I refuse to submit, and refuse to admit that she is my superior. My breasts are perfect, the best, in any part of the world, and they are better than hers. I now just needed to get off my ass and prove it. I was never one for pep talks, but this one did help, that and as I said, pain is a strong motivator.

I willed my muscles to move, my legs began to shift, one step at a time, my arms flailed a little and I knew I looked pathetic, but quickly I blocked that out. How that bitch must be enjoying the site of my tall, powerful body. ‘Just look, look at this big, tall Blonde bitch struggling. I just knocked her arrogant ass down and crushed her big proud breasts.’ That is was I would be telling myself, if I was her. And that really pissed me off. I was raging whirlwind inside, somehow I needed to channel that emotion into action.

One step at a time. The Brunette is probably reveling, swimming in pride at how she knocked my beautiful, firm breasts around with her own. More anger, and more pain. I moved some more, focusing, steady now. One step at a time. I’ve never hurt this much, there were places in my body that I didn’t know could even ache. I heard the scrape of my heels over the floor, and my fingers felt along the small armrests, gripping, now pulling, I have to roll to one side, while finding my balance on the stool. I was biting my tongue and my lips to keep from moaning in pain. My head rolled around on my sore neck, a small bit of drool fell from my lower lip. One slow step at a time. I willed my calf muscles to work although they were beyond exhausted, cramping, but I had to steady my feet, made ridiculously difficult in these high heels.

She stepped back away from me and was letting me get up. She was looking more confident than ever, and why shouldn't she. Thank God, somehow I found the grace to now sit up, all I had to do now was push off, and stand up. Slow and steady. It might sound like it is taking days for me to get on my feet, but I am making good progress, perhaps a couple of minutes at most is all it took me. There was no prearranged rules to this duel, so I assume if one of us could keep getting back up, the fight goes on?

I just about wilted back into my seat and surrendered at the sight of her, the Brunette looked stoic, powerful and intimidating. Hands on her hips, her entire body with a sheen of glistening sweat, her muscles looking much more defined from our excruciating struggle. Of course, her chest stuck out proud, although her body battered and bruised, and her chest swollen and red, but still a radiant look of power and beauty. A broad subtle smile forming over her full lips.

I on the other hand, felt haggard and crushed, fighting for balance and fending off wracking waves of pain from my back and chest. For some odd reason, in those ticking seconds, I noticed that all the men had cum, they were cleaning themselves up, having ejaculated at the height of my beating, I presume. I didn’t notice that while it was actually occurring of course, I was too busy having my breasts smashed by this Brunette bitch standing across from me. The bitch was just staring me down, waiting on me.

Now I was ready, and pushed off from the barstool, my legs held, a deep breath. One step at a time. My left hand came up and I slowly pushed away strands of blonde hair from the left side of my face, my right hand did the same, I did so slowly and with as much elegance as I could muster. It must be working because her condescending smile had turned to a sneering one of contempt. Everything was moving a little slower for me as I got my bearings. Would the fight continue? God I hope so. If I can continue, then the fight should continue. I took a deep breath and place my hands on my hips to mimic her pose and stuck my own chest out, arching my shoulders, my jaw clenched as I felt the painful daggers along my back from where I hit the stool.

The moment of truth. I looked down to evaluate the condition of my tits. Feeling-wise? Yes I could sense they throbbed and ached, I knew even touching them would be like fire and stabbing needles. But I wanted visual validation. I almost cried when I looked down, because my breasts still looked amazing, strong and firm, they had held up and withstood her blistering attack! Oh my god, I struggled to restrain the emotions of pride I was feeling, soaring pride. They felt a lot heavier, a sense of fullness I could never remember in my life, and there was a pressure, like a swelling that I had never experienced. That’s when I noticed another small detail, but that small detail sent sent my world tilting sideways. My nipples, more than a half inch from my chest, thicker and harder than ever in my life, had milk dripping from the tips, in almost a steady stream. Good Lord!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 9

Dance The Night Away - Part 9

My heart pounded in slow, heavy, even beats. I looked across at the Brunette, her eyes drifted down, and hers were lactating as well, milky fluid dripping from all of our nipples. This new development was startling, but not so dramatic to alter what are here to resolve between us, it just added a new twist.

A couple of my men approached to massage my aching body before we began, as they had been doing, but I abruptly waved them off. Don?t fucking touch me. And, at least you had the decency to put away your filthy cocks. I thought.

The Brunette was looking irritated, and when I smirked, she seemed to be growing furious, and waved off her men as well. She wasn?t happy that I seemed to have rebounded from such a solid beatdown only minutes ago, and I wasn?t even sure I had fully recovered, but I was holding up a good front. And with that thought, I thrust out my chest, Thats right bitch, I?m back for more, although I am losing hope this woman would ever submit to me. Our nipples took center stage again, the milky secretions drew us close together to compare. We carefully approached one another, both pairs of breasts met at the tip. This time, we both gasped when our big leaking nipples touched. We shared a moment of doubt, unsure of what to do next.

Hunching our shoulders forward to line them up, side by side, we carefully rubbed our abused nipples against one another. Our poor breasts, swollen and battered. Engorged nipples openly dripping with milk. We even began to shiver slightly from the touch and most probably from exhaustion, pain, fear, and a lot of sexual tension. When you factor all of that in, I?m surprised we were not violently shaking all over. Her left hand came up and carefully squeezed her battered left nipple against my right, using two fingers and a thumb. Our mouths opened letting out heavy deep gasps. This was some new exploration for both of us. I copied her, my left hand came up to squeeze my left nipple against her right nipple, the combined affect was that we both squealed. Oh my God, the exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure.

Slowly we began to roll our trapped nipples together, squeezing and rolling. Gently at first, and then when she squeezed harder, I squeezed harder. The Brunette, I?ve never seen her look so traumatized, and I wondered if I looked that way, I must! I could feel my lower lip quivering and a tremor in my cheeks. Tears were welling up in my eyes. My rival was on the verge of sobbing herself as we tortured our nipples against one another.

The pain! I feel her nipple smashing along side of mine, crushing it! We began to let go, and then squeeze, let go and then squeeze, and more milk began to dribble out faster, until it was almost a steady trickle. I have never had my breasts feel so full, my nipples so hard and long, but they were so sensitive now I couldn?t stand it. How can I lose? How can I? How can any woman stand up to my breasts! They looked and felt invincible and so powerful. How is her thick hard nubs able to endure this torture!

I felt the Brunette?s legs quiver against mine, as if she were going to sink to her knees, my heart soared, every bit of degrading assault we had subjected the other to was suddenly worth it. Her knees buckled! Yes!

Somehow, someway, the bitch remained standing. She had recovered from what I thought was certain defeat. All I could do was whimper. The stand off would continue, and our nipples remained locked in our cruel grip. I can?t take this. My whole body was shaking, milk freely oozing now. In the midst of this, my pussy was gushing at the sensation and sight of my female nubs tangled up with this bitches.

I looked down and watched my fingers trembling, look at what she was doing to my aching nubs, leaking milk! Never have I experienced anything like this! I can?t take this torture any longer, and relaxed my grip just a fraction. Relief! To my relief, and slight shock, my rival backed off on her pinching fingers almost instantly after I did, Thank the Lord. Cautiously we studied one another, our expressions betrayed both of us, just how badly we both wanted out of this nipple contest. Some mutual look passed between our eyes, we both blinked and let go at the same time. I was impressed at how quickly the tips of our tits had resumed their original round, thickness. Neither one of us could claim victory this time and took a deep breath, she almost had me, I worried. I still found I had some primitive urge to try that again, and see which one of us had the tougher nipples. Her eyes seemed to challenge right back, as if saying, One day you Blonde bitch, our Nipples will tie-up again.

The worst was yet to come, I knew it, she knew it, we were psyching ourselves up for one last brutal battle to settle who had the better breasts. Unfortunately she was dominating the fight now, evident by me getting knocked off my feet first. But this far into something you loose perspective on sanity, right or wrong, or even pain. I didn?t want to think about, I just wanted to finish this, finish her and be the last woman standing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 10

Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 10

I clenched my teeth, and she bared her lips, showing her own perfect teeth. An actual growl came from us as we thrust our chests against one another. You might feel a slight sting.

My breasts splatted against hers and I about screamed, but the direct impact made the Brunette shudder and lean away. In a meaty thud of wet flesh she pressed her chest right back against mine, I took the blow, my breasts swelled out, and then I teetered back. We both sagged and staggered, our bodies and breasts were no longer so resilient, but immediately we swiveled our torsos from opposite directions, a side wall collision to determine firmness. I made a quick silent prayer. A loud smack echoed in the room as our breasts crashed into one another. I had the momentum this time, and my amazing breasts held up, staggering the Brunette to the side. Thank you God. She gasped in shock, but even better she looked horrified, so far so good, and I used the opportunity to spring forward, landing another solid blow with my breasts atop the stunned girl's boobs.

That Brown haired tall beauty, she did not go down, Damn she is the toughest woman I have ever met, outside of myself. And she was clearly hungry for some revenge, this time she came at me slamming from her left. I sensed she was desperate, but so was I, and we both cried as we threw away any resemblance of tactics and let our breasts slug it out between us like two boxers throwing wild blows. The sounds we made, aside from our female glands slamming, was horrific by any measure, the wails of agony flowed freely from our mouths. The thuds of flesh were not caused by fists, but our female orbs beating the hell out of one another. We were screaming and crying. God let the end come soon, if I passed out at least I didn?t give up willingly.

She backed off first and shuffled as if to move forward, it seemed a clumsy desperate move, and that?s when I saw it, maybe, she looks wounded and hurt. Something in me clicked and I sneered with some evil glee, my mouth actually twisted in a cruel sneer, and I easily avoided her attempted blow, I twisted my shoulder so my big left breast flew into her right tit. Soon my left breast joined in, dancing across her chest. Knocking her breasts and nipples, back and forth, with ease, her head lolled slightly as I watched the horror in the Brunette?s eyes, it was her eyes, not mine, betraying fear. The tears streaming down her face. Now, right now it was happening! And it was my dense boobs beginning to dominate her once perfect breasts!

I felt on fire, my whole body ached to prove I had the dominate body and breasts. She couldn?t retreat, I had backed her across the room. No matter what she tried, her breasts now caved and bent to my beautiful but tough breasts. I was on autopilot, set for kill, and running on empty, pick your analogy, but I had to finish her as I slammed my breasts head-on into hers.

?No!? She screamed. Music to my ears. That was her voice.

?Yes!? I yelled. My turn! I thought.

Magnificent, is the only word I can think of. The site my rival?s powerful body rocked back in defeat, falling away from my powerful female body. We had stood toe-to-toe one more time. And now the site before me, similar in so many ways to what she had done to me, was now unfolding, only it was the Brunette falling away.

She kept falling back, but did not have the luxury or luck of a stool to catch her. She made a decent effort though, reaching out with her right hand as she went down, her fingers even touched the edge of the seat, but that was all. The man standing off to her left made a quick effort to catch her, and he barely succeeded in getting one hand under her left shoulder and another under the back of head. Phew, I was relieved, I am not a totally heartless bitch. That would have been a brutal hit to the back of the head. It took her a few seconds to get her bearings, and as she did, I had to admire her sexy body laid out before me.

Her left hand weakly brushed him away before flopping back down to the ground, where she remained, recovering and moaning. He gently released his supporting hand and backed away, looking up at me, they all had this look of disbelief, at me. Well that?s right you bastards, take a good look, I knocked your woman down. Now I just hope she stays down. When I was sure she wasn?t getting back up I felt overcome with some type of vindictive desire to show her I was still standing. Call it female pride to prove I was the Alpha between us now, but I was cautious, this bitch is tough and dangerous.

I carefully stepped forward and stood astride my foe. Carefully, because I was so tired and my footing was unsure. My body was lathered in fresh sweat, dripping down all over her prone form, but for a moment I felt this unmistakable glow of accomplishment, no, even better, victory.

The Brunette's body still looked amazing, with those shapely legs spread apart, her pussy wet, small amounts of juices escaping from it, my own pussy reacted at the site. Everything between us had some element of a challenge.

My rival?s body moved a little, probably still trying to get her bearings, but she was watching me from below, I instinctively held my head up high, my tits thrust forward proudly, the thick nipples erect and pointing straight out. By contrast, the Brunette's breasts, while still magnificent, they held their shape a little less. They were still big, but the firmness gone slightly. And I noticed her nipples, still leaking milk, but had receded a little.

I backed off when she moved to try and sit up, rolling over, and getting to her knees. Her shoulders hunched a little as her hands softly cradled her breasts and her whole body tensed. She looked up at me, with a mix of confusion, a hint of female fury, but a little fear as well. Any resolve she had faded quickly when I stepped forward, taking a threatening posture. She head shook ?No?. It was quick, and just once, but it was enough.

As I had experienced, what felt like ages ago, she was now beginning the slow painful process of standing, leaning against the stool for support, before sitting down. She was taking slow measured breaths. My rival was struggling not to openly weep, but the tears streaming down her cheeks spoke volumes, dripping down over her beautiful breasts. When I stepped in, a softer side took over, wanting to make sure she was okay, but she waved me off. She didn?t want any pity or sympathy from me, so I placed my hands on my hips and let a cold look of disdain form. That?s all that will ever be between us it seems.

I was only maybe a couple of feet away from her at this point, and ready to back further away, but I waited for some reason, maybe it was the way she began shifting in her seat toward me. I tensed, unsure, and my guard came up. But her movements were slow and not at all aggressive. Her upper body leaned forward and I stiffened, my hands moved a little not knowing what she was going to do. But I let her continue uninterrupted as her head moved toward my chest, What now? I froze, my heart raced with fear, and why not, after what we had just done to one another.

She laid a kiss on each of my breasts, just to the side of my nipples, as a show of submission and respect. That gesture shook me to my core. Nobody in the room moved, and I had to fight to control my emotions because I wasn?t expecting that at all, not at all. I wanted to fall down and weep with relief that I had come out of this titanic struggle for breast supremacy as the champion between us, proving I had the beast breasts. But now I had to play the role of Top Alpha Bitch, something in me felt it was expected, it would insult her otherwise, and to keep her respect I had to now walk-the-walk.

When she leaned away, she would not look me in the eyes, but waved the men away, she uttered a couple of Portuguese words and they obediently filed out of the room. We were alone. Finally. Just the two of us. What good that would serve I had no idea, I was barely able to stand on my own two feet.

She then did something next that I never would have imagined, and that is quite a statement. Because I have seen and imagined a lot in the past few days. She took my left nipple into her mouth and began to gently suck, draining all the excess milk from my bloated female udder. The relief was immediate. She moved over and nursed on my other one. My head fell back as I openly moaned, the stimulation of her her gentle sucking I felt right down into my pussy. Oh you are such an amazing hot woman. I thought. What in the world brought us together in this time and place?

It was such a strange tender gesture. I wasn?t sure why she did that, maybe a further sign of submission. I wanted to return the effort, and reached for her leaking nipples, but she raised an arm to block me. She would suffer the pain until she could find privacy to relieve her breasts.

In silence she walked me to a small bathroom where we dressed in private, combing our hair, doing the best I could to make myself presentable to my friends waiting in the Club. We were like two strangers in the ladies room getting ready, like any other day, all though we look disturbingly disheveled, This is going to require a lot more effort than some simple primping.

For a few brief minutes, again more surprises, we shared a moment of admiration that lacked all hostility. As I was struggling to put my hair into some kind of style that didn?t resemble a post-fight-rats-nest, the Brunette walked up and took a warm damp towel and began wiping off the sweat and oil from my shoulders and back. Her dark eyes roaming over my body in a way that I had never seen, they were lustful and longing. When I took the towel from her, after she was done, she allowed me to return the favor. I admired her beautiful body, and how her stunning breasts had started to recover, resembling the strong firm breasts that they once were. Damn, in no time those tits will be back to perfect form, and then what? It took everything I had to beat her, and I won by only what felt like a razor?s edge. She will want a rematch. I shuddered at the thought, my breasts felt it as well.

Standing to her left, I had just finished wiping her shoulder, her eyes had been watching me in the mirror, but suddenly her head turned and our eyes met, and we just went for it, our heads tilted and our mouths opened a little. The electrifying softness of my rival?s lips on mine, that moment right before our tongues touched, but we both gasped and jerked away from one another never consummating the kiss. My right breast had brushed against her left, and they are so sensitive, painful even, and ?just like that? there was that reminder of what brought us together. That competitive fire. Awkwardly we went back to collecting ourselves before re-entering the Club. I braced myself and took a breath when I put my blouse back on. Any contact with my breasts was another new experience in pain, they were so sensitive.

As I was about to walk out of the room, through that alcove, it dawned on me that we had one unsettled thing left. She noticed I had paused and watched me. I reached back and lifted my skirt up, showing her my beautiful, round firm ass. I placed a hand on each check and slowly rubbed and squeezed before pulling my skirt back down. She didn?t even blink, her gaze remained even and focused, then she looked me in the eye. Damn she has a good poker face.

The reunion with my group of friends required some mental gymnastics of excuses. Okay, yes, flat out lies. ?Where were you?? ?You?ve been gone for over two hours!? ?What were you doing?? ?Are you alright?.

Am I alright? I am better than alright, I am the best.

Before I left the club, one male from her entourage pulls me aside, ?Come, next weekend.?

I didn?t respond, I just gave sly smile and walked out into the night air knowing I had the best breasts in the world. But yes, you can well bet I will be back next weekend. So I guess this is not where our story ends.

WriteThisWay

It's so rare that something in first person has the feel of the events being described, but this nailed it. Phenomenal story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WriteThisWay View Post
    It's so rare that something in first person has the feel of the events being described, but this nailed it. Phenomenal story.
    Thank you, very much appreciated. I will be trying to post Part 1 of this story shortly.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Re: Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 2

Excuse me, where is Part 2 - chapter 1 ?

I try for quite some time to find all the chapters of the story in an order. P2,Ch. 1 looks to be missing

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dance The Night Away - Part 2 - Chapter 2

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Excuse me, where is Part 2 - chapter 1 ?

I try for quite some time to find all the chapters of the story in an order. P2,Ch. 1 looks to be missing
    Here is the link to Part 2 - Chapter 1:
    Dance The Night Away - Part 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast