Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 1

This thread will contain Part 1 of the story "Dance the Night Away".

I already posted Part 2, and that caused some justified confusion (sorry). So I am now posting Part 1.
    The reason for posting Part 2 first was because it jumped 'right into the action', while Part 1 is more of a slow build up.

Another important note. There are many great erotica writers that have great influence on what, and how, I write. Far too many to list in one sitting. But I would like to call out one story in particular, Courtney Sweet's "Heavenly Moves". That story was the catalyst for this story and you will find many similarities.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: Dance The Night Away - Part 1

I?ll hold on to the story till the mess is sorted out, keep it up this site can be hard to use

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 1

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 1

The last thing I remember?.

Is not a good way to start off your morning. It means some parts of your memory is blacked out, or blocked out, or difficult to remember. No matter, not a good thing, usually. Adding to this stress I am in a different country as well, Portugal, so there, that makes things all the more interesting.

So yeah back to, the last thing I remember; I was in a nightclub with my girlfriend Nikki and Audrey, Nikki?s very close friend btw. But right this moment, with the morning sun streaming into the bedroom, I am laying on my left side naked, between two also naked people. I then suddenly realize how horrible I feel, physically that is, not hangover sick, but my breasts ache, in fact every part of my body aches, even my crotch and my ass. Oh Jesus, what happened?

Physical afflictions aside, I start taking inventory. Nikki?s back is to me and I am curled up behind her, Thank God, I at least know this person. I have my right arm wrapped around her waist. I know her body, smell, everything, even though her back is to me. It took me another second to remember that it was Audrey curled up behind me, snuggled up close, arm wrapped around my waist.

And then I started to remember what we had done late into the evening, and into the early morning. Oh god, did we have a threesome last night? Yes we did.

Still, there are gaps in the story, gaps in my memory. I start to feel a panic attack come on when I realize so many more things happened last night, more than I ever should have allowed. Oh my God. I wanted to start crying. And why is my crotch so very sore, why?

Lifting my head off the pillow causes a slight sloshing in my brain to occur, from drinking I presume. My mouth feels dry, I want water, and I want to brush my teeth. Yes, this is Audrey?s apartment, this is a good thing. The next trick, wiggling myself out from between these two to get to the bathroom. But before I could get up more memories came flooding back and so I lay my head down for a moment to close my eyes, to let those memories come. I wanted to know what happened before everyone was awake.

The memories started in still shots, and then slowly pieced themselves together, moving frames now. Audrey and I engaging in a kiss, passionately, Nikki was there, obviously. I could see Audrey?s face across from mine in my brain, she was moaning and panting, sweating, our legs scissored, sweat and sex drenched inner thighs grinding and gripping against one another. Oh my God, I fucked her, she fucked me. We all fucked each other.

Maybe that is why not just my crotch, but almost every part of my body was sore, and I mean ?really? sore?

I then realized the memories were coming in reverse, I was working my way backwards if you will, until I started to remember what happened at the Night Club, and even more shocking things that happened in that damn Night Club.

What have we done? Nikki and I, we are a committed couple!

Well, maybe ?What happens in Portugal stays in Portugal?, I guess. I now wish, sort of, that we never came to this country. But you see my girlfriend is from Portugal and it was her desire to come here for a holiday, and mine as well. Truthfully it?s been a wonderful visit. Up until last night. What the fuck happened last night? Nothing but memories of things that I would never, ever indulge in. I must be confused. They have to be dreams. I did not really do any of those things!

And then the feelings, all in the most private parts of my body, that no dream could invoke. I am almost shaking with despair by what I am recalling. The people, in the darkest corners, things I did, things that were done to me, that I let happen. That damn Night Club.

~~~~~

I guess this is as good as any place to try and retrace my steps. From the beginning?at least I can try?

The plan was for Nikki and I to visit Portugal, to see some of her relatives that still live there. That part you know already. I already knew about Nikki?s good friend Audrey from the number of times Nikki had mentioned her back in The States. Outside of me, she was Nikki?s closest friend, but I wasn?t prepared with how touchy-feely Audrey was. It seems like a socially acceptable thing here. And by touchy-feely I mean Audrey walking up and hugging, kissing me on the cheek and then on the lips, I was like What the hell? But that was how she greeted Nikki, so I went with it.

And so now we approach what would soon be the infamous evening out. There was a large group of us, mostly guys, and we decided to go out to a local dance bar/night club. Yippee! <sarcasm> But I really wasn?t being a stick in the mud, because the thought of getting out and dancing with Nikki and Audrey was kind of a turn on. I put on a very nice sexy, short singlet dress that hugged my curves kind of tight.

Nikki looked incredibly beautiful in a dark gray, short one-piece dress, that also hugged every inch of her body. My-oh-my what a sight she was.

?Are we wearing underwear?? I whispered in her ear jokingly. I wasn?t sure by how smooth the dress conformed to her hips.

?I don?t know, are we??

I knew the bra was not there, as with me. But the way she smiled, making my heart pound, then she whispered ?Why don?t you find out?. I think I had my answer. This was a last minute change in our plans, and I was freaking out. I am a prude sometimes, so going bare down-below left me feeling vulnerable, and very exposed.

Audrey was also in on our threesome decision, so it was all set, we all went ?bare everywhere? tonight. Up top, and down below. No matter what I told myself, I was very nervous about this and even went so far as to excuse myself to the bathroom and remove my thong. I felt like any wrong movement, in any direction, would pull my dress up and then my ass or crotch would be hanging out for the world to see. I have never gone out in public, in anything, with no underwear on. Thus began my nervous fidgeting, constantly smoothing out the sides of my dress to make sure it was still in place. I hoped as the night wore on I would relax, and I was now needing a strong mixed drink.

The guys, well they were all smiles and proud to be with us, I felt great, all dressed up and heading out to party.

With all of the male and female attention, I started to wonder if Nikki was feeling the same thing I was, twinges of jealousy shooting thru me when I watched Audrey hug and squeeze her body tight. Was she feeling the same thing when Audrey did the same to me? As the night progressed, would our bonding became even more sensual. What lines would be crossed?

We locked eyes a couple of times before heading out the door and that told me all I needed to know. A longing expression that was full of hurt and lust. Anything could happen. Maybe the dancing would alleviate all of our anxieties, or mine. I hoped, we both hoped. And then it happened, by chance, but willingly allowed, if that sounds possible? Or grammatically correct?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 2

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 2

It started with a nice breeze as we took up a corner spot on the second level balcony. With that strong drink in my hand I started to relax. Nikki and I had our arms wrapped around one another. The humidity was still lingering, but wearing a very short, revealing nightclub dress has its benefits, like maximum ventilation. I was never a fan of nightclubbing, but with so much positive energy, and how excited I was feeling, I was having no concerns. It was very much unlike me to feel and act this way. My excitement, I was soon to figure out, had much to do with how aroused I was, sexually. Looking back, it seemed like this whole trip I had been very sensitive emotionally, and physically, to both Nikki and Audrey. The slightest look or touch would send ripples through my body. Even attention from the men excited me more than I could recall.

Sure enough, as time passed, I embraced my daring attire, I felt embolden to show off my assets. Standing 5? 10?, and with heels on, I was an Amazon. Tonight I had also wore my long blonde hair loose, letting it run down over my shoulders. Being very physically fit, I could easily pull off wearing something very revealing. For you more curious minds, the details of my attire was a very sexy nude-colored, night club dress, almost a chemise, but it was very snug. The official name is ?In the nude lingerie?, so yeah, you kind of get the idea. The top had a low neck line held up by two thin straps over my shoulders, and reveled a lot of cleavage. I went braless because I don?t need one, my breasts are large D cup, but very firm, and there was enough material that my nipples didn?t stick out too much, or so I thought at first. The real risky part was everything below. The material was fairly sheer and thin and it tightly hugged every inch of my body until it stopped only a few inches below my crotch. If I sat down I had to push my knees together and point/tilt my legs away from prying eyes. Even then, when I did sit, I did a fair amount of tugging at the hemline to keep from showing any ?cheek?. My beachwear was normally a cheeky thong of sorts, so I wasn?t too embarrassed, except when my dress would ride up a little high. And as for my underwear, oh yeah, there wasn?t any. I have toned calves and thighs that felt wonderful and they were on display tonight for sure. The tightness of my muscles would flex with every step.

Obviously more alcohol was needed to numb the embarrassment my sober mind could contend with. Given the right lighting, most of the dress was almost see-thru, I was pushing the limits, very risqu?.

Thankfully, the alcohol was having a very calming effect, I could still hear the waves pouring in and it was soothing my nerves as well. This Night Club had a few levels, and some nice balconies to hang out on. My buzz was coming on smooth and even. Nikki wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me in tight, she kissed me on the cheek and whispered that I looked so beautiful and sexy. I melted into her arms. The night was starting off well and getting better.

As for the language barrier, it was not anything at all to worry about, Nikki had been teaching me and she could interpret when needed. But on my own, not so good. But I was rarely on my own.

One more stiff drink of vodka and I was about ready to dance, but I got intercepted by a member of our male entourage. He took me by the hand and found a nice spot on the floor, we began innocently enough, slightly suggestive, yet fun, but I was ready to take a break once the song ended. I needed another drink of courage before any more dancing tonight. Take it easy my mind warned. Nikki and another guy had just just come on the dance floor and there would be no doubt about who would be getting the attention now. Nikki was a sexual Goddess on the dance floor.

Next, a whole group of us then went back out, and as I was bopping around on the crowded dance floor I lost sight of Nikki. I say ?bopping? because I sometimes loose my groove and just make up silly dance moves that are a little goofy. And then I felt somebody bump into my ass. Initially I was irritated and jerked my head around to see the back of the woman, her hair was jet black, straight and down to her shoulder blades. Instantly I knew who it was, Nikki, the way she was moving behind me I could barely contain my excitement. This shall be fun!

I couldn't help but repeatedly turn to keep my eyes on the beautiful woman behind me, Nikki never turned to look at me. And then she bumped me in the ass again! I knew it was on purpose now. I doubt the first time was an accident. Anyway, I kept focus on guy I was dancing with, Joseph, while discretely taking in the short, dark silk dress she was wearing that hugged her upper body tightly before flowing smoothly over her hips. After several looks she caught me glancing back to give me a faint smirk. We locked eyes and I gave a slight, quick bump directly back into Nikki?s own firm ass.

I wasn?t prepared for the almost immediate retaliation as Nikki backed into me and didn?t just bump into me but ground the entire back of her body, ass and all, against mine. I felt the smooth material of our dresses cling and I could feel the hem riding up, the bottom of my ass was hanging out, the same with Nikki, the firm flesh of Nikki?s ass pressing into my own. As the music blared loudly we exchanged several more bodily collisions. I discovered the way were were rubbing up and down was making our dress ride up higher until we had to give some tugs or we would be totally exposed. Somehow we managed to do this without drawing too much attention, at least that is what we thought.

I should stop and insert the fact that this was a premium dance club, it was big, many levels, many dance floors, well lit in some areas, and almost pitch black in others. Maybe I already mentioned this? Anyway?

When the song segued into another, my dancing partner hugged me and we left the dance floor, I gave a quick look over my shoulder and saw Nikki watching me walk away. It didn?t take long for Nikki and the others to join us at a large table we had allocated before the place started to become mobbed. And I mean shoulder to shoulder, having to push your way through to get anywhere.

I sat refreshing my self with a new drink, Audrey next to me, her hand on my knee, freely moving up and down my thigh at times. I had my legs crossed, swinging my foot back and forth rapidly to ease my tension. Nikki sat across from me and mimicked my posture and the two of us locked eyes. Nikki began rubbing her calf with mine several times and giving me this mischievous smile. Does she know something I don?t? She is always many steps ahead of me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 3

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 3

I am not sure what came over me, but feeling Audrey’s hand on my leg, and Nikki’s sexy stare, I turned to my right and pressed my face up against Audrey’s left ear, “You look so sexy.” I blushed hard after the words blurted out of my mouth. I wasn’t even sure she understood me with how loud it was.

Audrey’s face instantly lit up and her head whipped around, she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. She didn’t say a word back initially, but her look was one of pure lust and her hand moved higher up my leg gripping my muscular thighs. “You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen.” finally came a reply.

The guys in our entourage seemed totally involved in their own male, macho conversations at times, but they were always close by. Making sure all the other men knew that Audrey, Nikki and I were with them. All very proud to have the most beautiful women in the bar at their sides. That sounds so very arrogant I suppose. The three of us excused ourselves to the ladies room to ‘freshen up’ but that was only partially true. We had all been teasing one another for several minutes with sensual touches and lingering gazes, I was feeling very flustered and aroused. We all were. And we all needed to work off some of our sexual frustrations.

“Let’s dance,” Nikki glanced at me and Audrey. I just smiled in return knowing what she had in mind. Nikki fingers trailed over my hips “I want to fuck you.” She just blurted out in front of me. My heart fluttered. I was becoming less concerned about the fact I was wearing no underwear, only giving it a tug when I felt it slipping to where my ass might peak out out. And even then, I was becoming very lax about correcting that.

I was really starting to like this club, it was the type of place one could lose themselves in. I wanted to be anonymous at times, and be just a girl who enjoyed a night out with our friends, danced, and enjoyed my sexual youth to its fullest. It was helping us to make some bold choices. What ended up happening was that we all three would often turn around and bump and grind. Again the intoxicating sensation of smooth material of our dresses and the firm flesh of Nikki and Audrey pressing into my own. The DJ’s music blared loudly as we exchanged body to body gyrations. The mass of bodies on the dance floor enveloped us and we became more uninhibited as our bodies began to grind more, and dance less. Our threesome of dancing was exhilarating and we were finding our rhythm with one another.

Our focus was now on just one another, rejecting dance offers from men and women. I was sandwiched between Audrey and Nikki, and then felt Nikki’s leg pushed deeper between my thighs, our short dresses exposed most of our legs, so the next thing I felt was her bare thigh brushing up against my bare crotch. 'Oh shit' I felt vulnerable and weak!

“I’m so wet for you.” Nikki kisses me on the mouth as we dance face to face. I push my own right thigh in between her legs and felt Nikki's inner thighs squeeze my bare thigh and I squeezed hers back. Temptations, thoughts of touching and being touched as I danced, I could feel my nipples growing hard under the tight fitting dress, with no bra my breasts were feeling even more exposed, and I loved this rush of desire, my head felt fuzzy as I realized that most of the feelings I was having were rooted between my legs, I felt wet, an insistent pulse throbbed and intensified when I looked up and our eyes met. Wow, what a potent combination, alcohol and this sexy girl dancing with me. My heart began to hammer and I felt a blush creep up my face. It sent my clit buzzing with excitement!

Hands softly grip my shoulders from behind, I turn my head to the left and Audrey's face was there, her mouth leaning against my ear "Your gorgeous" came the thick Portuguese accent. Her head dipped down and she started kissing my neck, the warmth of her breath felt good as she started to sway her body behind me, she got into the rhythm that Nikki and I had started. We all settled into what could be called a very sensual motion of our bodies, with me still sandwiched in the middle. My mental state was a thrashing mess of emotions, I am in a committed relationship. But Nikki just smiled and I followed her lead, she was giving her consent for now.

"I want to make love to you on the dance floor.” Audrey licked my ear and kissed it, we were all pretty well lit from the drinking, but no matter, her hands gripped my hips and I felt her crotch push into my butt as her fingers pulled me toward her. I reciprocated by pushing my butt into her grinding hips. I was letting her know I was open to her provocative dancing. While Audrey's advances were concerning, Nikki still seemed OK with things at the moment and appeared to trust Audrey so I let my concerns float away for the time being. I got back into the moment, bending my knees and moving my hips around was giving me one hell of a workout, the sweat was rolling off my body and I have to admit it was a lot of fun to be dancing with one another.

Audrey seemed satisfied to keep her focus on me, she stayed behind me while Nikki and I kept our dancing mostly face to face, we had changed position a little bit but our bodies continued to rub against one another, Nikki periodically would insert her upper thigh back in-between my legs causing my short dress to rise up dangerously high. The music isn’t thumping as frequently now, but it still flows down around us as we settle into a smooth gyration of legs and torso’s, it felt like three bodies have become one. Our hands moving up and around each our long smooth legs, covered in sweat rubbed against one another as we kept gyrating.

The song segued into another, Nikki had a beaming smile as I went to hug her. I then turned around to face Audrey, her sweat soaked brown hair clinging to her pretty face, she’s a very attractive girl for sure, no comparison to Nikki but then again that’s a hard challenge for anyone to meet. Before I can move to give her a hug she presses her lips against mine, the kiss was brief but my lips were loose and our mouths opened, our tongues brushed. I pulled away slightly alarmed I would do something like that.

Nikki was all over me from behind, it almost felt like she was ‘sharing me’ with her friend, or maybe we were being ‘open’ with each other all the way around. My palms met Audrey’s, our hands reached out and clasped palm to palm firmly, we move in close, our sweat soaked bodies crush into one another, I’m a little taller so she is looking up into my eyes with this dreamy like stare. Nikki’s mouth is on my neck and suckling the sweat off my skin, it tantalizes me. It felt like I was being worshipped by this two amazing women. I am this tall Blonde goddess being seductively touched by my worshiping lovers.

Audrey slithers up the front of my body and her mouth is right there, on mine again, barely touching, but this time I don’t pull back. I let the unthinkable happen, we kiss, but this time our mouths open more and this is more than just a playful kiss, it something sensual, passionate, our tongues teasing one another. Our lips rub and pucker against each other. The front of our bodies press so hard, and then I felt Audrey push up on her toes to evenly press her crotch right against mine, and I pressed back. We both shuddered. Our dresses had snaked upward, revealing only the slightest bit of our naked mons, we both performed a small circular grind, sweaty pelvis against sweaty pelvis as our tongues lazily twirled. I was drowning now, overcome with some fear that I had crossed a line.

I bend down a little and I spin under Audrey’s outstretched arm and come back up, but I misjudge the turn, I end up with my back to her and facing Nikki instead. Which is good, I needed to see her eyes, her face and know what she is feeling. Her eyes are loving and lustful, she is pleased with everything and I am relieved. I almost have tears in my eyes, and now it is my lover’s mouth coming in to cover mine, that familiar mouth, lips and tongue. Spinning in my mouth, our love and passion still as strong as ever.

We move and twist our hips in slow sync to the music. I wish I could capture this, the sensations, even the smells of the moment. All three of us are drenched in sweat, hair is matted to our faces, coupled with damp clothes clinging to every curve of our bodies. It must make for a highly erotic display, but that is nothing to the actual experience.

I rotate my pelvis forward Nikki presses her own naked pelvis head on into mine. I am going out of my mind with lust for both of these girls! My nipples are fully erect, my most private area is aching for her touch. My juices are flowing out of my horny cunt.

Audrey’s fingers begin to tease up and down my thighs, and then up, and up, raising the already short hem of my dress several inches. Now I was expecting her to let go any second, but higher she kept going, until both sides of my hips were exposed to the dancing throngs of people around us. I wanted her to let go, I was about to make her let go, but Nikki was now kissing me hard, her own hands feeling up along my legs, touching Audrey’s hands and then moving along my hips as well, massaging my thighs. My God, she is actually helping Audrey expose me!

This moment was so simply too hot for me to handle. Now my dress was almost up around my waist and my sweaty, grinding glutes were exposed. I felt so embarrassed, my dance lovers were exposing my body from under my dress. It was, I must admit, a sexy display and I could feel the eyes of strangers fixated on my exposed hips humping back and forth between my two dance lovers. A spark of pride and arrogance emerged, knowing that my long muscular legs were a sight to behold, and my ass was perfectly round and tight, so I began to embrace my almost naked display for the crowd. Almost naked, because my chest was still covered.

Nikki’s left thigh was deeper in between my thighs, pushing up against my pussy, Audrey’s right leg had wedged itself into the crack of my ass, and I, well I was now grinding along their legs like, I know this sounds vulgar, but like some ‘bitch in heat’. To make matters more explicit, the straps of my dress had fallen off my shoulders, causing the top to work its way down. Now my breasts were almost spilling out. Audrey again, the primary culprit here, playing with my straps all night, and when we started dancing she kept wanting me to show more cleavage and pulling down on the straps and practically cupping my breasts from behind me. I had no bra on, so of course I’m on the verge of it all hanging out. My chest is shining with sweat under the dim flickering colored lights of the dance floor and any second one or both of my breasts will be totally exposed. Audrey is pushing up almost trying to drive them out. What am I to do here? I fretted, I didn’t want to put on a strip show in a public bar!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 4

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 4

Looking down at the last line of defense, my dress is clinging to my engorged nipples. Through my alcohol, lust filled gaze, it all looked so damn sexy and hot, I didn’t try and stop it. Nikki worked on massaging my hips, Audrey was working on my upper body. My hands raised high over my head, giving over to the power of the music, the emotional high, and the moment I was in.

I gazed around the room, the throng of dancing bodies made it difficult to lock in on anyone one person. But there were eyes of men, and some women, leering sexually at me from all parts of the bar. Eyes mesmerized by the dance that was taking place, and how my two lovers exposed my body. What was happening? This was not like me at all. I was in a foreign country. But only Nikki and Audrey would ever know what happened, so does that make it all okay?

I never tease men and women with provocative actions, or to behave in an overtly sexualized manner. But at this moment, we were all behaving like sex starved females, pawing at one another, allowing our clothes to push and pull in ways that revealed as much skin as possible. I feared, would we would be attacked by the throngs of men who lusted after us. That dangerous element only excited me more, that was not anything I ever felt before.

Audrey had moved in front of me and began moving in between my legs, my drenched cunt grinding against her thigh, and her pussy against my upper thigh. Our juices were running down our legs. My strong sexy shoulders, back and glutes undulated in the dance, and I started to wonder ’Is this what a stripper might feel like; exposed, but sexy.’ And then, “Oh God!” I screamed, yes I actually said that out loud, tilted my head back, mouth open. I felt my whole body spasm as I continued to grind my crotch against Audrey’s thigh. I was having an amazing orgasm! Right on the dance floor in front of everyone! A full blown orgasm!

“Fuck me.” I cried out loud. Audrey had made true on her promise, to make love to me on the dance floor. I had just had an orgasm in public. The sense of euphoria spilled over and my female pride surged through me as I found myself feeling bold like never before. By the time I came down Audrey was panting herself, having just cum all over my leg. We gave one another an open mouth kiss, our lips trembling from the experience. Nikki moved around in front of me and found her own rhythm against my thigh until she too had an orgasm. This was getting out of control, or was already out of control, and I was loving every second.

It was getting late, the nightclub was full to capacity, the lights flashing and the dance floor packed. We had all been dancing for some time together in the surge of hot bodies that populated the dance floor. We needed a break and headed back to our table to refresh. I was shocked at how much I needed to adjust my dress, pulling it down quickly and pulling up on my straps, and yet I missed that raw naked feeling as I covered up. The break would not last long as we all headed back out for some more care-free dancing this time. However, I was still energized from our threesome-dance, and I now felt empowered to go out on my own. My orgasm had rocked me more than I realized, I was still reeling. Maybe the buzz from the mixed drink helped as well. And thus I decided to stray from my group, mixing into the thick mass, to loose myself and be a little adventurous. I wanted to reconnect with that sexual feeling again, but this time amongst strangers. My friends were never far away, so I was being careful.

As I moved into the packed bodies, that sexual tingling went out from my core, images of my earlier dance, and the feeling of being mostly naked. My swollen pussy and throbbing clitoris just wouldn't calm down and my nipples jutted through the material of my dress like two little thimbles, the whole moment had me in a disturbingly obvious state of arousal. Every man and woman looked like an inviting sexual target, and I must appear the same. I wanted to do the most erotic things. But I didn’t know how to simply make it happen.

The heavy beat of the music pound through my body as I swayed and twisted amongst the fray of sweaty sexy bodies. I decided to turn myself over to the music and the moment. I was packed into the throng of bodies, moving a little further away from my friends to explore the human gyrations taking place. I closed my eyes a few times, losing myself. Some people started touching me, some in the most intimate ways, which I expected to some degree I suppose. But now, those roaming touches lingered on my body, I found it shocking, but sensually arousing. I was an emotional mess of mixed signals.

A hand roamed along my hips and back, feeling my body as I would brush or press against someone dancing. I was nervous, even scared, but the energy of the crowd kept drawing me in. It was as if we were all on the same physical high induced by the atmosphere within the club. Another pair of hands on my hips, caressing my thighs as I rubbed up against who ever was behind me, another hand felt along my bare leg, moving higher as my strong thighs trembled with desire wondering how far up the touching would go. The touching along my naked legs and arms while twisting and turning to the music in an uninhibited manner made me feel so alive. I soon felt like a prime target, a tall muscular blonde, with large breasts and a firm strong body, letting go, grinding amongst the masses pressed up against me.
    Last edited by jimrites; November 20th, 2019 at 10:05 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 5

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 5

There was a part of the dance floor that was much darker, and I raised my hands over my head as I squirmed toward the darkness. I gasped when, this time, the touches became more aggressive, roaming over my stomach and even cupping my breast, lightly squeezing, pushing my cleavage dangerously high, almost forcing my breast out of my dress. But this time all I did is moan at the erotic touch and closed my eyes as I threw my head back, moaning again as another touch was moving from my right hip down to gently cup my butt. I thrust my hips back toward those exploring hands as I moved with the dance, and the hand stayed there, softly exploring and claiming more of my skin and body while my pussy spasmed in return, I writhed under the numerous hands touching me. How can I let this continue? Never have I let myself go like this.

I shuddered, instinctively part of me wanted to push away from the strangers, but I kept dancing, packed in tight, I even spread my legs daring strangers to keep touching me, to go further. I?m losing control my mind warned, but my pussy was juicing and I drifted into more dangerous territory, maybe fooling myself I was still in control. Further down the anonymous hand moved, getting bolder with each passing second, the fingers cupping my right ass cheek, claiming more of my body with each passing second, those same fingers edging toward the hem of my dress. I should have turned away, backed away, but instead I pivoted my back toward the intruder as I danced, opening myself up to more attention. And I got it.

The anonymous fingers moved up the back of my dress to explore, my response was a grunting display of lusting excitement as a strangers hand moved to explore my naked body under the dress. I could tell it was a man?s touch and he loved how I was responding to his touches. He proceeded to gently caress my naked ass beneath the dress, a shiver of excitement went up through my skin as his hand roamed over my perfectly round butt. No matter how I rationalized the moment, I am being molested on the dance floor, and my body simply wanted more. I was in a fight for my life now, a fight for my dignity and control of my body.

Fight or flee, and I managed to flee away from that space. It came right at the moment he pushed his hand between my gyrating thighs and a finger brushed along my clean shaven vulva. That?s too much! I?ve let it go too far!

I tried to get control my senses. How could I let that happen, total strangers feeling me up? But my body was so hot and aroused, I had no idea where I was going or how far I would let it go. I must have wanted it to go on because my thoughts, or prayers, were answered. I felt a body press up close behind me, moving as I did, a feather light touch running up and down my sides to the music. The feeling was incredible, my nipples hardened and I felt a slow tingling warmth spread down through my pelvis to my sex. Finally I turned to get a look at my new anonymous partner, expecting maybe Phillip, or Joseph from our group. No matter, I already knew it was a man; I was quite amazed to see a tall, hot looking guy that I had never seen before. Tall, dark and handsome. Tall, dark and gorgeous. I smiled at him and we continued to dance together, he was a good dancer and as the next song started to play he moved in close.

His arms slid around my waist and I let mine rest lightly upon his shoulders, his pelvis and mine connected and we gyrated together rhythmically. The sexy feeling of his thigh pressed between my legs only served to turn me on more. My whole body was sexually charged and dripping with sweat from my earlier dancing. I let him move my body around, my back arched, until I came back around with his mouth only inches from mine.

By this time my dress had slid up my thighs again so that I knew my ass cheeks peeked from beneath the hem, but the way we were dancing and the late hour I had given up on pulling it down constantly. And even with no underwear, my earlier inhibitions were long gone, I reveled in my almost naked glory. Proud of my magnificent female body on display, I willingly flexed my legs and ass muscles for all that might be admiring me.

The guy dancing with me was extremely strong and well toned as well, at one stage when I rested my hand against his stomach to balance myself, I could feel the ripples of his stomach muscles beneath the light material of his shirt. That was about the time my pussy began doing things I was not expecting. With my ex-boyfriend, and my current lover Nikki, yes a reaction like this would be expected and acceptable. But with so much sexy dancing, and the show I had just put on with my two girls, I was primed in ways I was not prepared yet to handle. Shocked and embarrassed, I wonder what it would be like to have him between my thighs, his long lean body grinding against me. I had to actually shake my head to focus. I had to then shake the image from my head so I could catch my breath, he motioned to me with his hand asking if I wanted a drink and I nodded smiling as he led the way off the dance floor. I followed him to the end of the bar near the back corner of the club, he ordered for us and I accepted the long cool glass to drink. The liquor refreshed my healthy buzz.

Language was a barrier, at least we pretended that it was. No talking was needed anyway. We had latched onto one another because some amount of physical chemistry was taking place. At first I leaned back against him as he rested back against the wall, his arm around my waist and I watched the ocean of bodies moving in time on the dance floor. This area of the bar was the darkest, for which I was most grateful. I knew his hands were feeling me, trying to find out if I was wearing any underwear and I smiled to myself, letting his hand roam freely until it found my left breast. He cupped it gently at first then firmer until his fingers were stroking the erect point of my nipple through my dress. I am so horny, I rubbed my ass against the front of his trousers and in no time at all I could feel the ridge of his cock pressing against my buttocks, he was as hot as I was, and feeling the massive size of him aroused me all the more. His right hand moved down and cupped my right ass cheek, which was now mostly hanging out from where the dress and continued its climb upward.

He kissed my neck, his lips sliding down the sensitive skin beneath my ear right down to my collarbone; I shivered with delight as he nibbled my shoulder. "Mmmm you taste good" I heard him whisper in my ear, my whole body a mass of highly excited nerve endings that seemed to erupt into ecstasy at his slightest touch.

I glanced over to my right, and for some reason took notice of this girl, odd, I thought, but it was the way she was looking right at me, she was only about twenty feet away from me. But given how dark it was, she seemed further away. She was with some man as well, they had their own similar state of intimacy going on. We locked eyes for an uncomfortable moment. I noted she was tall, with dark hair and beautiful, not as beautiful as me, my bitchy side thought. But still. She looked strong with an impressive pair of breasts and legs. And why am I having these sexual thoughts about some random woman?

Anyway, I set aside those thoughts for now, there was too much going on with my own man. I felt his hand slide up the back of my dress, I trembled a little with anxiety as my body instinctively parted my legs making it easier for him. Encouraging him? Why am I encouraging him! I blinked and got nervous, why I would so willingly do this, to open myself up to a total stranger. And I knew others would be able to see if they cared to look in the direction of our dark corner, but I didn't seem to particularly care what they thought anymore. His fingers were long and gentle, feeling beyond the sweat of my skin he found the wetness of my pussy and slid back and forth for a while, until I was moaning and I arched my hips a little more. Oh God, he is touching me there. In my special female place and I?m letting him. Each time he teased the entrance to my wet horny hole just a little bit more. Be careful, my mind warned. I am still in control, I told myself foolishly. Just a little more, just a little bit, it feels so good.

He expertly played with my virgin pussy, at least a virgin when it came to men. When he did finally slide a finger into me I shivered and moaned with pleasure as his finger wormed inside of me. My right hand reached back found his cock beneath the soft pressed material of his pants, I couldn?t believe I was stroking a man?s hard on, but I also couldn?t believe how big he was, it was like someone else was controlling my hand. I dared to explore a little further, beyond the limits of his pants, and my fingers felt the large tip of his head and traced the outline of where it blossomed out like a mushroom on top. How incredible it would feel, to have ?that? moving inside me. We stood like this for a few minutes, by the end of a bar, masturbating each other in the dark corner, his lips gently running up and down my neck and shoulder occasionally tickling my ear with his warm breath. He then inserted a second finger inside of me and it drove me crazy. Am I really letting some total stranger finger fuck me in public? But it feels so good. I told myself again.

He touched my clit a few times, pausing to gently massage my most sensitive bud. I shuddered when I came into his hand, I was shocked how my body was reacting, nothing my brain thought of could seemingly counteract my female impulse to have sex with this man. My right hand kept squeezing his shaft and stroking, I was now moving to try an unzip the front and pull out his amazing prick. His body was beginning to hump against where my hand was, and before long I knew he would be wanting to hump another part of me.

The whole scene was freaking me out, I think the sheer exhibitionism of our act turned me on more than I had ever been before. My head rested back against his shoulder, my hand behind my back holding the thick hard shaft of his cock through the unfastened front of his pants. His left hand massaging my breast and his right hand up the back of my dress massaging my cum soaked pussy, we must have looked a sight, but fortunately no one had made it obvious that they had been watching us. Except that is for ?that girl? and her partner. She wasn?t watching me now though, she was too engrossed in her own intense fondling, but I was watching her and the way her sexy body in her short dress moved in subtle ways to the music while she and her partner stroked one another. When her eyes came back around and met mine I was startled. We had some odd connection going on. We started to watch one another and I wondered if we were sharing a similar experience, or maybe showing off for one another? It was an element of voyeurism that excited me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 6

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 6

My hand finally pulled free this strangers prick. Still didn't not know his name, and barely any words spoken between us. But I wanted to please him, and used my right hand to stroke his raging hard on. I couldn't believe it and got scared when I felt him slide down the wall slightly behind me, we were going further now; his hand had stopped massaging my cunt and was now guiding the long, thick shaft of his rock hard cock between my legs. I intended to give him a hand job only, but now I leaned away from his body slightly, inviting him in; the hot rounded tip of his cock nudging its way along crack of my ass until he was now up the back of my dress, pressing into my sweat covered ass crack. It felt amazing, and he was enjoying it, for now, until he would probably want more. Moving our hips and letting my strong, muscular ass cheeks grip his shaft.

This was turning into a dangerous game, fighting my female sexual desires to let him fuck me. He dipped down again, and I wasn’t able to control it as his fat helmet on his cock ran along my slippery slit, seeking entry to my horny cunt. I wanted it so bad I was trembling all over, my breath coming hard and fast. I know he could feel how slippery wet I was as he ran his prick along my wet cunt lips.

I pressed back, trying to adjust, my right hand reached between my legs and found his head just in time, he had just found my opening and his cock was trying to slide inside me, I moaned. I know he was frustrated at being denied entry. But I could not risk it, it all made sense now, I was ovulating, so fucking horny, juicing at the slightest touch by my lovers, and now this man. Unprotected sex, a few minutes of lustful pleasure, he would impregnate me for sure if I let him have me, and cum inside of me. We were both at our sexual peak and I was in heat.

I dared to glance back over to my female admirer, but I was now admiring her just as much as well. She smirked and I knew she saw my hand down between my legs, I blushed hard. She was in a similar state though, groping and being groped by her male partner. We seemed to be on the same wave length. There was this underlying competition going on between us, but what kind I could not clearly fathom at the moment.

It took all my self control, and for a moment I almost lost that control, aching to give into pure lust. He didn’t try to force the issue, he was too smooth for that, he flowed with the moment. My right hand was guiding his fat head and thick rigid shaft along my crotch, squeezing his shaft with my inner thighs muscles. And he was enjoying the way my womanhood was bathing his manhood with my slippery juices. But he still wanted to enter me and I wanted him in me. He kept trying. Our groans of pleasure were lost in the loud thumping music and I began moving against his thrusts, He tried to work his cock to my entrance again, but I was careful. Oh Jesus, what am I feeling? I can’t let this happen, can’t let it go any further.

It was my first time at being fucked in public, well, almost fucked. Anyone looking on would assume that was what we were doing as I rode his shaft, my whole body was in the most amazing state of arousal and I loved every minute of it. But it was hell too. I wanted this man inside of me so bad. He had moved both of his hands to my tits as we rocked together, his cock shaft rubbing along my slit in a rhythmic thrust. He played with my nipples some more, gently pulling down on my dress, and I let the straps fall from my shoulders, to allow more cleavage to show.

Again, I looked back over toward that girl, not far from me in a dark corner, the top of her dress was pulled down as well, her amazing breasts almost spilling out. She had her eyes closed, head tilted back, losing herself in her lover’s touches. I know that feeling, I was doing the same. But I could not shake her from my mind.

I was wiggling my butt pressing hard up against him as we moved, my convulsing pussy was demanding I stop this charade and let him enter me. Just once, just one time to satisfy the ache deep within me. Rotating my hips I imagined my pussy grinding against the root of this cock, wedged up deep inside me. Can I hold out another second?

I cried out as I came, my hand held his head in place and I was guiding it in a way it would rub against my clit when I would arch my back and thrust back. But once again my cries were lost in the all-encompassing volume of the dance music. My pussy juices clung to his cock, so slippery, my body shuddered and he rocked against me, his cock moving only slightly as it hardened and swelled. Please, just one time, then take it out, the temptation was so strong.

He then did something that shook me to my physical and sexual core as a woman. His right hand moved down and gripped the base of his cock and he then proceeded to slap the length of his shaft against my crotch. Not lightly either, but with some amount of force. He now tapped into the most primitive parts of my soul, my body literally spasmed as I grunted with each slap against my pussy. With deftness he then moved his swollen head near the opening of my pussy, he did not try to enter me, but began to slap that blood engorged head at my dripping hole. I shuddered with each smack against my virgin pussy, I could feel it reverberate all through my body, and in my minds eye I could almost see and hear that wet slapping sound of his big cock against my leaking cunt hole. My whole body was jerking in rhythm with each smack against my crotch, like he was beating out a primitive signal, sending electric jolts through me. Oh my God, what is he doing, why is he doing that? I simply can’t take any more of this, he’s overpowering my willpower. I was on the verge of crying, I felt defeated by his powerful persistent efforts.

I was lost, I was done. He had overwhelmed me. My hands fell away and I simply grunted in pure wanton lust, whimpering in desperation for him to now take me. I was ready, he had made me ready. This stud was just too much man for me to deny any longer. Tears filled my eyes and I knew that every inch of his amazing cock was going to take my virgin tight pussy tonight, and right now. His constant pressure and techniques had overwhelmed my defenses. I still couldn't believe it when I felt him stop, position his head against my hole. He is doing it, taking my body, my pussy. And I opened my legs further, arched my body; I wanted it so bad I was trembling all over, my breath coming hard and fast. I actually pressed back on his cock as he pushed and it slid inside me, opening me wide with its fat helmet like head and followed by the thick rigid shaft. Thank God for the loud music because I screamed as he entered me, it was a shock to my system. Fuck me, oh fuck me you bastard! If I didn’t yell the words, I surely must have mouthed them.

Running on pure instinct my body began moving against his thrusts as he worked his cock within me. It was my first time having sex, and first time at being fucked in public, my whole body was in the most amazing state of arousal and I loved every minute of it. But part of me was in a state of shock.

He moved both his hands up to my tits, and with both my tits in his hands he had taken full control of me as we rocked together, his cock butting up deep inside me with each rhythmic thrust. I in return was wriggling myself against him each time he entered me, my butt pressing hard up against him as he moved inside me, trying to get his cock as deep into my convulsing pussy as I possibly could. Rotating my hips so my pussy ground against the root of his cock each time he wedged it up deep inside me. I was fucking him back as hard as he was giving it to me. I had gambled in the ultimate battle of the sexes with this man, and I lost.

I had also lost sight and feeling of everything but his prick rooted deep in me. Shockingly I did not even notice that my breasts had slipped free of my dress. He had been gently tugging down my dress until they spilled out and was now firmly massaging my bare chest, openly, in the club. He would rub my nipples with the palms of his hands before pinching and pulling on them. They were so thick and long it took his thumb and two fingers to get a full grip. My breasts, already large in size, swelled from where his hands tried get a firm grip, his fingers seemed to disappear into my firm mammaries. I was in a panic, feeling horribly exposed and violated. But all I could do was cum all over the thick prick he had buried deep inside of me.

I suddenly screamed as an orgasm ripped through my body. I arched my back, thrusting my naked chest into his hands. And it all originated from just the stimulation his thick veined piece of man-meat was giving my tight vaginal cove. Well, I used to be tight, before now. But once again all of our loud fucking was lost in the all-encompassing volume of the dance music. My pussy clung to his cock as if it had suddenly fused around him, my body shuddered and he rocked against me, his cock moving only slightly as it hardened and swelled within the vice like grip of my cunt walls. I expected him to cum any moment, but he held off somehow. God how did he not cum?

And then he suddenly froze, and for a few seconds held me tight against him, not moving, or I should say barely moving. Instinctively I froze too, following his lead. But then I felt him move, but only in a very subtle manner. We forced ourselves to calm the pace, make it last, and it was amazing. I stood still, letting my mind and body zero in on the source of all of this sexual power, it was rooted between my legs, this stud of a man was inside of me, touching me in deep places I had never been touched before. Our breaths had been full and quick, but that too slowed, but still coming deep. I dared to look around and while some people were aware of what we were doing, most took pleasure in just passing glances. But that woman, she was still there, her stare was less direct, but she would cut a quick glance, lost in her own moment of passion. I wondered if she was fucking her man as well. My right hand moved down to my abdomen and I pressed against my belly, feeling for where he was inside of me. Inside me, right there, he was in there, deep inside.

If there had been more lighting I am sure people could see how puffy my sex was, and right between my long powerful thighs protruded a thick, male sex organ, penetrating me so deeply, pushing apart the lips of my labia so very wide. Stretching me out in ways I might never recover from. My dress was up around my waist and I was flashing the bar. But let people see I thought, let them see how my horny cunt overpowered my sense of decency and let some big male stranger fuck me. Yes, he was breaking-in my virgin cunt for the first time.

When he restarted his fucking, it was like we picked right back up where we left off. Our bodies began rutting again, our pace transitioning from slow-to-fast and hard. My brain had the most raunchy vision of his slippery, greasy shaft moving in and out of my hole, I envisioned the muscular body of an oily snake squirming it’s thick body into a hole, my hole. That snake was his long cock moving in and out of my pussy hole.

When it happened, I felt rather than heard him groan as he came, his cock pulsing hot shots of cum into the pocket of my pussy, our fuck juices escaping around his rigid cock, dripping out of my cunt and running down the insides of my legs. The feeling was incredible as he swelled inside of me. I was suddenly an emotional mess as he kept hunching, sending his sperm deep in me now and my fertile body was his for the taking. Had he just impregnated me?

He started pulling at my hard nipples again, twisting them, it felt like they were wired directly to my clit. I was drowning and I started to slowly rotate my hips. My head fell back on his shoulder and I turned my head a little, our mouths opened and our tongues touched, slowly dancing with one another, outside of our mouths, just our wet tongues performing a sloppy lazy dance around one another. He got hard again and kept needing my breasts. He stiffened and actually shot a couple of more times inside of my womb. Now I hope that woman is watching me, to see how two people really fuck. And why am I thinking that? Am I really wanting to taunt this strange woman?

A little later he went limp and slowly started to slip from inside me. I shivered as I felt his seed leak down my inner thighs, probably dripping down to the carpet below as well. I was stunned at how empty I felt now, missing his presence inside of my body, and wondered if I would ever be as tight as I was before.

She. That woman again. Why can’t I stop looking at her. Why can’t she stop looking at me! She was eyeing me with a more direct lustful glare. Her breasts seemed almost out of her top as well. Of all things, I felt embarrassed, and fumbled to pull up my dress to cover my exposed breasts. Although I now felt angry for covering them up. I have the best breasts in this bar, why should I hide them? Such thoughts never entered my mind before tonight. Was it the whole bar I wanted to see my breasts, or was it just her?

Nervously I pulled down my skirt and remained standing with my back to him until he had finished fastening his pants. When he was done I turned to face him, his mouth taking mine in a passionate kiss, our bodies pressed close while our tongues made friends. His hands moved down to cradle my two firm, round ass cheeks, which were still half way hanging out of my dress. I didn’t mind that I was flashing half the bar with my ass now, more importantly I decided to angle my body so my back was to the dark haired girl, I wanted her to see how perfect my ass is. I wondered if there was a subtle competition going on between us. My heart raced thinking that there might be.
    Last edited by jimrites; November 21st, 2019 at 03:46 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 7

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 7

We finished our drinks, I gulped mine down like some thirsty bitch, desperate to replenish all of my spent juices. I excused myself to find a rest room where I freshened up as much as I could. I veered close to where that girl was standing and she was even more beautiful up close, but I felt my beauty was superior. She knew it and I knew it, at least that is what I told myself. Our eyes remained locked for a moment as I walked by, adding a slight strut to my gate, swaying my hips and sticking out my chest. She did not miss that at all, and appeared to take deep breath, sticking out her own chest, which was practically falling out her dress. I grudgingly admit, from what I could see, her breasts looked amazing. Oh yes, we were having the same sexual experience tonight it seemed and I soon wondered how her amazing rack would stack up against mine. I must be in a shockingly disturbed stand of mind to think of such a thing. But my intense fucking had left my pussy dripping with juices all around my inner thighs as a reminder I was willing to indulge in almost anything at this point.

My hands trembled as I wiped and patted my crotch and legs dry. Finally I was clean but still on unsure legs as I tried to navigate back out to the bar. Oddly enough I had no desire to go back to where the stranger I had fucked only minutes ago. It was the most intense sexual experience I have ever had, and I should leave it at that! Besides, a glance in that direction told me he was no longer there anyway. And as for that woman I had been in eye contact with? Well she was gone from her spot as well, now that really bummed me out. Where was she? More importantly, why should I even care?

I really needed to focus and get back to my friends, try to clear my head. But each time I brushed past someone my nipples would send shockwaves down to my clitoris and to my ultimate pleasure this happened quite a lot while moving through the tightly packed crowd. I was once again getting overcome with this delirious sensation, like I was drunk, and I was a little, but also my libido was racing so hard I couldn’t see or think straight.

My eyes had adjusted to the darkness, but the shadows were playing tricks on me. It must have been 1am now, and the uninhibited displays were making me nervous. I should talk, I put on a wanton sex act not far from this very spot. I knew were my friends were, all I had to do was keep going in a straight line. But There she is! On the dance floor! Or so I thought, I then lost sight of her, if it was her. I nervously moved in that general direction, my heart was racing with anticipation, as hard as when I fucked that man, so that says a lot about how I was feeling. The crowd was so densely packed, I felt like I was on the prowl for something and someone, without a clue what I was even trying to accomplish.

I let the music and movement pull me into a slow gyrating dance as I glanced around, mingling, but ever watchful for my rival, maybe a rival in my own imagination. Maybe she was the one stalking me? The music had a much slower ominous beat to it now. I turned to look back into those dark corners of the bar, where she used to be, where I had been as well. Now I was wondering if my male lover, and that woman, were even real? Was any of this real? But my body was telling me it was all very real indeed.

I was still swaying to the music when someone lightly rubbed into the back of me, I paid it no mind and kept dancing as there were many bodies pushing against me. But when it happened again with greater intensity, and a slight tingling caught my attention, and then the hairs along my neck stood up. It was the way our bodies felt against one another, we had a good contour and I now knew it was a woman. Without looking I could tell she had firm body, but not as strong, nor in the same league as mine. Our shoulders and asses rubbed repeatedly and we settled into a slow motion effort that I found very seducing, and I decided I wanted to play with this girl. I was moaning some now, letting my body take over again, thankfully it was impossible to hear my moans above the music and noise. I kneeled a down little and she would rise, and vice versa.

I glanced over my shoulder and gasped, Could it be? I should have known! It was that girl. She was gorgeous, very much so, but up close not as stunningly gorgeous as me, but she had this unusually sensual look about her. Her long brown hair plastered to her lightly tanned skin, her face round but well proportional. Her wide, large dark eyes were very sexy. She gave me this lustful smirk, white teeth flashing momentary as we drove into one another. My arrogance soared, feeling I finally had a up close and personal assessment of this woman, and I feel like I dominate her on every front. I arched my back and thrust out my ass with soaring confidence.

Encouraged by my bursting pride, and unrestrained sex drive, my hands reached back and felt hers, we started to stroke the back of our thighs to explore each other. I wanted her to feel how powerful my legs are and what she was up against if she dared to compare herself with me. We teased as the game continued and even escalated. The feeling of our bare legs and how our dresses were riding up, our ass cheeks now hanging out; I wanted that, I wanted it all, and I wanted this woman who had been sizing me up all night to feel what a ‘real woman’s’ body feels like. Naked sweaty flesh rubbed and soon we were pushing back against one another. We both knew exactly what we were doing, on a subliminal level, we were starting to grind, but lightly mind you, ass to ass.

She obviously felt she had what it took to stack up against me, she kept coming back for more. Back to back we continued our dance. I then had to concede, after a few minutes, she had nice firm ass, almost as tight and solid as mine, almost. While her ass, looking deceptively soft, but when she flexed there was a lot of firm strength there. Being the same height as me, it made for a great compliment. Thank God for the dark, a passing swirling light overhead might have momentary illuminated us, but for only a second. My dress was now riding up, her upward gyrations and thrusts of her butt kept driving my hem line up, and I moved likewise, rising and arching my back, trying to move her dress higher as well. We had stopped adjusting the length of our respective dresses as this daring dance escalated, How much higher would we let our dresses rise? We were daring the other to continue, which one of us would give up first?

Soon it became obvious, this was going beyond simply a ‘cheeky’ dare, we were surely locked in some kind of contest, to see who’s gyrating hips might fully expose the other’s ass first as we manipulated the others dress through our dance moves. Who had better control over their body. The sweat of our skin was making the material stick in some places, but the upward drive continued, and little by little her butt would push my dress up a little higher, and I hers.

It didn’t take long, I could feel half of my ass hanging out and I didn’t have the darkest corners of the bar to protect me. But thank god she was no better off as I had successfully driven up her hem line. Would one of us put a stop to this? She was a great dancer, maybe better than me I now admit, but I wasn’t about to let her think her body was better than mine.

I moved my hips from side to side to see if could somehow buy myself some time to keep my dress from getting pushed up any higher. But oh how that bitch could move, she was going to totally expose me any second now! I bent my knees to dip down, hoping that on the way back up I could catch enough friction to actually push some amount of my dress down. But the reversed happened due to her impeccable timing. She pushed back just in time and then slid her butt up along the back of my ass and finally managed to drag my dress all the way up. Some of the elastic material helped her efforts as it peeled away revealing my entire backside to her, and to my added humiliation, to the crowd around us. I was reeling from being exposed, Oh my God, Damn her! Not only the entire back of my ass is exposed, but my front! Not that too! The entire bottom half of my dress was bunched up around my waist. I was humiliated by this woman!

Looking over my shoulder her eyes were already waiting, glaring right back with a triumphant look only a woman can give another woman, it shook me and my pussy quivered, she knew I was naked from the waist down, and she had been the one to do it to me. Feeling all the more vulnerable that my crotch was also out on display, the consequences of our dance off. There, right in the wide open was my clean shaven pussy. No matter my better judgment or any sense of decency, my pussy was an oil slick, excited and oozing my juices. But I was still furious, and frantic all at the same time, but No, I won’t pull it down. I refused to pull my dress down, I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction, even as her fingers playfully clawed over my, legs, hips and exposed cheeks, roaming over my bare ass, reveling in her handiwork. God I hope the packed crowd was giving me some cover.

Desperately I rubbed upward, my tight glutes finally doing to her what she had just done to me, peeling away her tight dress as well, exposing her ass and crotch. Take it you bitch! And I dragged my fingernails up over her exposed ass. Take that as well! Now I wondered if she felt the same humiliating exposure that I was? Our faces turned again, eyeing one another to gauge just what the other was feeling, I had to know. I watched her eyes flutter, her lips even seemed to purse in a way that told me she was flustered, and she even lost her timing. I had my answer, she was feeling a similar effect.

The outcome of this dance duel, trying to strip one another of clothing, and the other’s dignity, only seemed to spur us on. What would we do next? We seemed willing to do anything to the other at this point. Our firm bodies, naked from the waist down, collided as we twisted, lightly slapping exposed butt cheek against butt cheek, exploring one another. Thankfully people were tightly packed around us, so I felt we had some amount of ‘cover’. Some other women were also letting all parts of their body hang out now, so I found some comfort in that. I hoped that no one actually payed attention to our practically naked bodies, but that illusion was soon shredded when strangers began to feel all along my legs and body, again in the most invasive ways. My female partner was not immune to this, she was being touched in similar ways, I could feel the back of a man’s hand brush along my thigh as he grabbed for her legs and butt. Admirers wanting to participate in our intense grinding.

We both tried to tune all of that out, but I simply couldn’t fend off everyone while trying to concentrate on her. What other people were doing, and doing to me, was all part of the experience now I told myself. I just wanted to focus the woman behind me, and yet in some ways, those strangers and their touches were electrical, exciting, and made our duel feel all the more dangerous, upping the stakes in our competition.

Our hands roamed and fingers would intertwine, and then playfully clawing up the back of our legs as we wanted to almost consume one another. More bad decisions spurring me on to do things I never thought of before. I wanted to desperately get the upper hand with this woman as we slithered our backsides up and down. Her finger nails lightly, but repeatedly, clawed over my naked buns, and I did the same to her. This was so fucking hot, I could barely stand it. I was shaking all over and doing less dancing. It wasn’t enough to just expose each other, we had moved into another competition, our bare tight asses now dueled each other and I wasn’t about to lose.

I had the most intense desire, I wanted her inside of me, however something like that might play out or happen, I didn’t know or care, I just wanted her to really feel the power of my firm ass, and show her what I could do with it. She never hesitated, matching my every move, determined to stand her ground. To begin with, my right hand reached back and pulled apart my right cheek, she was ready to counter, we worked in perfect sync and I felt her right hand reach down and pull apart her own ass. We had opened ourselves to each other and pressed our tight firm buns deep into the crack of each other’s ass, as deep as we could physically go. When I felt the amazing feeling of her sweat soaked flesh push against my tight puckered hole, I shivered with delight. How decadent we must look to everyone.
    Last edited by jimrites; November 22nd, 2019 at 10:29 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 8

Dance The Night Away - Part 1 - Chapter 8

Our bodies arched and we reached back with our hands to grip the others? waist, pulling in tight, our muscles flexed with effort, but still we kept moving, although slowly now. Gyrating as we felt one another, testing one another. Our slippery skin grinding and wedging so tight we felt like we might become one. Part of the experience, and possibly driving us to an exhibitionistic point of no return, were the people packed in around us, Some wanting to participate in our brazen sexual display with their persistent bold caressing touches. I felt those hands, ?feeling me up?, fingers on my breasts and thighs, rubbing my stomach and lower abdomen. Openly caressing my toned, flexing ass as well as my rival?s, all the while we two women fucked each others ass cracks. Butt to Butt we continued to move into one another. Our dueling bodies were hitting a peak. I am going to own her ass tonight.

I could feel her moans from the back of her chest, from where our shoulders pressed. I have you now bitch. Can you feel my stronger, sexier ass? I flexed, squeezing her captured bun, but when she flexed right back I felt the power of her own ass now and gasped in shock as she was able to match me, squeezing my left cheek between her own. But I have the sexier, stronger ass I told myself, I felt I could edge her out in the end. She didn?t have the same defined toned body as I did, but still I moaned at how her body was standing up firm against my own. I glanced back over my shoulder, our eyes locked, the back of our heads pressed and this time my eyes were the ones glazed over with a look of heated sex, overwhelming me. Anonymous fingers played with my stiff nipples through my dress, feeling along my waist and touching me, I was sweating profusely as I fought off the excitement of strangers stimulating my body, while I also fought off this amazing woman?s grinding body.

My body suddenly stiffened, almost violently, from what felt like an approaching orgasm, she kept drilling into my perfect butt, pounding me from behind. I rocked back against the girl that was matching me stroke for stroke, and she showed no sign of stopping, but neither was I. Covered in beads of dripping sweat had me concerned, worried if I could keep up this pace. We were locked in a stale mate, and I couldn?t believe it. I had been struggled with everything I had to keep up, I now struggled to return every thrust she gave me of her sexy ass. I was desperately pressing against this girl as we tried to physically and sexually overpower one another. Twisting our bodies and pressing against one another. Soon, I know it, she can?t keep up with me. I?m going to own this bitch!

I thought about how I also wanted us to turn around and face her, to feel the front of her body against my own when we were done with this effort.

My trance like state was shattered, my rhythm broken, and I was back to reality. A hand, a strangers hand, slipped down between my legs to touch my pussy, and the touch was not gentle. ?Oh fuck, I should have known, I should have known this might happen, and expected it. I should stop this man! This stranger, things have gone too far again!? But it was too late, or was it? I let it happen and I now let it keep happening. A strange male assailant was directly in front of me, much shorter than me and not at all attractive, but that damn left hand of his was forcefully cupping and massing my oozing crotch. ?No.? I said, I even shook my head back and forth, now pleading with him to stop. I was loosing precious minutes as my rival kept drilling my ass.

My tall strong body writhed under his touch, my head whipped back and forth ?No?, strands of my Blonde hair flying across my face. The Bastard was enjoying the fact I was begging him to let go of me, ?Please take your hand off my pussy!? I cried and he only squeezed harder. I wasn?t sure he could even hear me over the music, or even understand me. No matter, it was obvious now he had no intention of letting me go.

But oh god how I ached for it, he could tell, and when his fingers dug into my vulva and squeezed, firmly, I threw my head back again and cried. ?You son of a bitch!? I proceeded to hump against his fist, the fist that had hard, thick fingers, with rough calluses. I no longer had any shame. ?Get your hand out of my pussy!? I cried out again, begging him, but his rough face with unattractive features growled defiantly into my exposed throat. He was too short to say it to my face. But he repeatedly said ?Yes?, over and over, ?Yes? as if telling me I really wanted it and that my ?No? was a farce of a protest.

Rhythmically he started to loosen and then tighten his grip, making me moan in sync as he clutched at me. ?Please stop, please make it stop.? I grunted. He felt how wet I was, and I was getting more drenched with every passing second he touched me. He enjoyed how my body betrayed me. How easily his rough fingers moved into my smooth, hungry, slippery lips, finding my buzzing clit.

That bitch behind me never once slowed down, I was being assaulted from the front and from behind, crushed between this stranger attacking my pussy, and my female counterpart attacking my ass. I couldn?t fight a two front war, although I tried, but was losing.

His hand continued to hold my vagina prisoner, controlling me, my body shuddered and writhed as he fingered me. I would then feel my body shake when the Brunette?s strong ass slapped mine back and forth. She was beating the fight out of my sexy ass, and she knew it. My once firm, tight buns felt soft and flabby against her still firm ass, smacking my ass cheeks with hers. I could now feel how my normally tight packed buns conformed to her tighter round buns when she flexed, punching directly into my defeated ones as they gave way to her superior glutes. The psychological sting was more devastating than the physical blows she gave my body. Loosing to this woman meant I wasn?t the best, that my ass, my perfect ass that I had trained and honed years in the gym, and was naturally gifted with, was bettered by another woman. I cried tears and I knew she could feel me wilt under her domination.

And around my front, everything else I held dear crumbled away, my pride and female strength wilted in the face of this vulgar little man, he had taken sexual control of me, taken my pussy prisoner. My willpower had taken a sharp blow from the Brunette dominating my ass and defeating me, and now this man was forcing an orgasm from my body as he bullied me under his sexual assault of my pussy.

My assailants almost seemed to work together, but if the two of them had in fact worked in concert, I was unaware and had no proof of such a connection. Regardless, it didn?t change the fact I had been overwhelmed, my resistance gone. His stroking of my clit touched off a massive orgasm and my entire body surrendered, violently I shook, like some devil had possession of me. There was a devil all right, an ugly male one right in front of me, that forced me to scream out my orgasm like some whore as I writhed between them.

Thank God survival mode kicked in, my brain must have flipped a switch, I just couldn?t take another second of this uninhibited display of sex on the dance floor. Tears streamed from my eyes as I abruptly I broke off from the duel, forcefully pushing the man away from me, tapping into a physical strength that was always there. I had no reason to brutishly force my way free, until now. I shuddered thinking of those rough thick fingers penetrating my sex, that horror was probably next if I had given him the time, but thankfully I didn?t give him the chance.

I staggered toward toward the edge of the dance floor, fumbling to pull down my dress. I have to get a grip! But I was fighting to regain my dignity, do not cover your face and sob like some weak little bitch. I stepped off the floor and into the safe cloak of darkness to collect my myself. That didn?t last long, she is right next to me, walking past me and forcefully brushing her body against mine in an obvious snub, causing me to grunt at her sudden and forceful appearance. My body involuntarily stiffened with excitement, but with some new found fear. I was the hunted now and she could sense my confusion and weakness.

I smelled her perfume, her sex, and I watched as she reached back and caressed her amazing ass, rubbing it in my face. ?I have the better ass?, that was her message, received loud and clear on my end. She finally gave a slight tug of her dress, but she didn?t really cover up totally, a little bit of her amazing ass still hung out and she gave a sexy taunting sway to her hips. Her leering over-the-shoulder gaze sent a shiver up my spine. I was nervous now, mainly because I lusted for her, I wanted her, I even now envied her sweet sexy ass that barely moved with each step of her long legs in those high heels. She had forced me to respect that magnificent ass by getting the better of me on the dance floor. And yet, a part of me felt my own body could still stand up against hers, every part of my body. My firm, stronger, sexier ass was just as great as hers. No! Wrong! My amazing ass IS better! My brain snapped with anger, with outrage, and I wanted redemption. I refuse to accept that any part of her body was better than mine!

Or maybe I am in denial.

My eyes kept following my female rival, gracefully she moved back to her familiar corner and to the man that was waiting for her. She knew I was watching, but I was holding my head up high, refusing to be shamed into acting the lesser female. I did pull down my own tight dress and cover up, as an acknowledgment to her victory, only for now, I thought. I watched as she and her man soon became entangled in their own slow, sensual embrace.

There was no time to contemplate my next move. My friends found me and pulled me back to where they were, but I wasn?t done with that woman. And from the look she gave me back, she wasn?t done with me either. I was determined to ?even the score? before the night was over, and the night was almost over, so time was of the essence.

But time is rarely anyones friend, so whatever would happen next would have to wait. Which was best because I was becoming emotionally unhinged, hungry for that Brunette bitch. I even went so far as to intercept her male friend, on his way to the men?s room, and in my best broken-Portuguese told him to let her know, I will be back next weekend.

It was a wild threat, not one I was sure I could even follow through on.

But time will tell, and that is another story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast