Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dance The Night Away - Part 3

This is Part 3 of the series "Dance the Night Away" More to follow.....

- - - Updated - - -

My last weekend in Portugal, and I was having mixed emotions. Doing things I have never done before made me nervous but left me feeling empowered. Even so, I spent half the week trying to forget what happened with that woman, but the remainder of the week was spent getting ready for her all the same. I shaved all over, cleaning, moisturizing, exercising, and most importantly recovering, letting my body heal. Okay, mostly recovering, my aching breasts took a hell of a beating. I must have a higher tolerance for pain than I ever realized.

On top of all of that, I felt a familiar friend coming to visit. My period was coming on. It was how my breasts ached, beyond just the ache from the breast-fight, other places in my body as well, but thank-the-gods it would still be a few days before ‘the flow’ started. But if I was getting my period, that meant the big stud of a man had not impregnated me two weeks back. Whew, now that is a huge relief. I still get flush with excitement when I think about how incredible the sex was.

Anyway, the really exciting thing about this time of the month, I get very horny. I am very horny right-fucking-now, and it’s only going to get worse, which is shocking considering how sexually lusting I have been feeling and behaving. Yes I know, that is a lot of information that probably did not need to be shared. But there you have it.

~~~~~

Walking into that Club, with my guard up, I was ready for anything. A foolish mindset perhaps, but I have a sense of arrogance since I came out on top of our breast fight.

I knew I had Buns-of-Steel, perfectly-shaped, firm and strong. Now I just needed to teach this Brunette a hard lesson, that our first ass duel, albeit short, was not reality. But I was dealing with another type of reality, I was feeling that excitement between my legs, the anticipation of what might happen tonight. But I quickly realized there would be no ‘might happen’ when I saw the Brunette. She was waiting for me. It was evident that we both had put extra effort into our appearance: We both had on tight dresses tonight, tight and clingy, accentuating the slight swell of our hips and the shape of our buns. Our makeup immaculate, bright lipstick, and mascara.

She eyed me challengingly while making her way to the dance floor, and ‘just like that’, it was on. My heart raced, but in the back of my mind the ever wise voice was saying, be careful what you wish for. This was happening all too fast.

The Brunette’s walk slowed a little, now she is giving me a smug look, but I met my rival's pretty eyes for a moment as she passed, giving my own supreme look. Quickly her set of dark eyes changed, now brimming with venom, ah-so the truth comes out. There was some real hatred in her stare and I got nervous. I wasn’t ready for a catfight, or am I? Why should I assume such a thing?

When we stepped out onto the dance floor, before I could turn around, the Brunette game me an affectionate smack on my bottom. But I quickly realized it was a condescending act. I was definitely embarrassed now, for being played, and for her doing that in front of her entourage. Your time will come, I told myself, this bitch will get her ass slapped a lot harder, and soon. That smack on my ass had lit a fuse inside of me.

Still, as anxious as I felt, we kept our distance, even acting like strangers when our bodies began moving to the thundering beat of the music. She moved confidently, with no hint that the outcome of our last fight had determined anything at all. But I knew differently, she ended that breast fight, she gave up before I did. I’ll grant her this, it was a win by a narrow margin, but still a win for me.

We started to dance a little closer together, by mutual consent, romantically even, strange how she could turn that affection on-and-off again, but the challenge was still there. More mind games. Never let your guard down around her. I told myself. We moved closer and the frontal contact told me her breasts felt as firm as they ever had, and her nipples were equally as stiff as mine. Would tonight be another breast fight? I doubt it, and I wasn’t mentally prepared for that, but if that was what she wanted, then so be it. Physically I can handle anything she throws at me. But I wanted redemption for something else, another part of my body, and I showed that part to her by turning around and moving my ass up against her hips.

She turned as well, and the Brunette's firm buns once again came into contact with mine, only this time it was with a studied, deliberate approach, firmly and slowly pressing her ass into mine. I pressed back, and had an idea, I slowly flexed first my right then my left buttock, clenching the muscles of my ass as tight as I could until they thrust the Brunette's hips away through sheer muscle. For a moment, I didn't care about the past, I knew mine were better and stronger. I just need to prove it, always the trickiest part. We exchanged several over-the-shoulder looks and I saw a blush spread across Brunette's face and neck and then watched the girl bite down on her lip when we would rub our backs against one another, gently at first. Yes I feel it too. That immediate and intense arousal whenever our bodies touch.

The Brunette's ass would slowly flex against mine, she has such amazing control over her body. Now both our asses were rock hard and unyielding. We shifted and relaxed, but already I could feel a trickle of perspiration from my temples. We danced away from one another, too much too soon can spoil the fun. When we met again, back to back, I shifted my shoulder blades to account for the Brunette's back muscles, and we began to press and flex our shoulders and upper backs against each other while continuing to grind our buns together slowly, but not with as much effort as we could muster, just easy moves to feel one another out. Physically and mentally we sought out the sensual valleys of pleasure before slowly ascending the summit, and then back down again, this would help draw out the nights passion until one of us could no longer endure. And then, I would be standing dominant on that peak, as the Alpha Female. That was how my vision of our night would unfold. But my rival was every bit of an Alpha as me. It would be an epic fight, and I savored every image of how that might also play out.

The Brunette pressed the length of her body up against me almost seductively, our long bare legs were back-to-back, while our ass muscles continued to press and grind from within the confine of our dresses.

I wondered if anyone in the crowd realized the private duel that was taking place in their midst. The thought excited me. I braced myself against the Brunette and managed to move her backwards a couple of inches until she was able to stop me. I even thought I felt a moan, and then she fought back and I found myself almost losing ground. Sure enough the unavoidable began, our short dresses began to ride up and I could already feel the tops of my thighs rubbing against her’s. It wouldn’t be long before our bare asses were rubbing and my cunt was now drenched by that thought. I stiffened when I felt her hands reach back and drag her nails up my bare thighs until they reached my hemline, my heart raced, so soon! too soon! I feared what she might do next, but instead, her fingers moved over my dress to lightly claw at my beautiful ass, but over my dress. I instantly returned the favor and I also threatened to pull up her dress, but didn’t, just dragging my nails over the smooth fabric that barely protected her perfect buns.

The Brunette gave my butt a firm thrust, I felt her strong, beautiful body tense and my tongue came out and slicked my lips with a coating of saliva. I arched my back, accenting the firm curvature of my backside, but also to press back into the brunette’s hips.

Expect the unexpected. The swell of the crowd thickened around us and that Bitch, with her impeccable timing as always, suddenly surprised me by dragging her fingers nails up the back of my dress, but this time baring the bottom half of my ass. You damn whore! Furious at first that I was caught off guard, but excited. I didn’t hesitate and scratched my nails up the back of her thighs, slowly pulling up my rival’s hemline so she would be slightly exposed, like me. That sensation of our bare ass flesh touching in a challenging way made me shiver with sensual vibes. I swallowed, my mouth felt parched. Here we go. Would this really play out right here, on the dance floor?

Our fingers teased up and down, as we swung our hips and rubbed the back of our bodies against one another. Slowly we inched up the hemline of each other’s dress. Jesus, she would never back down from me. And I’m fool enough to keep going with this dare. The feel of hot, bare skin against my own was incredible, fiery hot. Yes, this is what I wanted, let’s do this. The dance club, the huge room seemed suddenly suffocating and my anxiety level skyrocketed. Still, I knew with this many people around us no one could possibly see what we were doing. Or can they? How can they not?

My ass was now totally exposed, as was hers, and the Brunette began to smack her hot, sweating buns lightly against mine, and I responded with my own nasty, naked slaps, jerking my tight buns in time until my breath began to come in ragged, shallow gasps. Careful now, I’m getting carried away. The smacking of butt cheek against cheek could not be heard over the pulsing music. I looked over my shoulder and our eyes met, I glared hard into the Brunette's face as she stabbed her ass into mine with a hateful glare of her own. I have trouble reading this girl’s face at times.

But I knew this couldn’t continue, we both did. Not to any decisive conclusion anyway. The crowd would inevitably interfere, it always did. My whole body ached for this battle and to settle the dispute between us. I felt a mixture of anxiety and cautious pride as she wasn't able to demonstrate the slightest bit of control or domination over me while we danced. A part of me wanted this duel to be decided on the dance floor, that was where it all started. And yet I also knew, nervously, where this would end up being settled, in that back room.

~~~~~~~

I gave a quick tug on the back of my dress and walked away. I needed to collect my thoughts and get my body impulses under control before this continued any further. Besides, walking away was my power-play move, it always seemed to annoy her. Good.

Barely enough time to collect a single thought and get a drink when she was moving toward me. Her head down, eyes casting up with a look made all the more sinister from where she stood in the dark shadows of the club. She has never invaded my space at the club, she never left that corner of hers when not on the dance floor, but there she is. Maneuvering closer. She is anxious to get this fight underway, but I’m not sure if that is a good thing or bad. But my gut was sure that if I don’t follow her, and right now, she was going to make a scene in front of my friends. And what a scene that would be.

I am not one to be easily intimidated, but just now I felt bullied. No teasing, or trying to coax the other into this duel. It was going to be on her time, her way, and right now. I took a long drink and slowly set the glass down, excused myself, and followed the Brunette back into that familiar room. But things were different, everything was different, and it felt different.

Two young men followed us in and immediately moved a heavy, decorative partition in front of the alcove to block anyone from wondering back here, intentionally or otherwise. Nice touch, I thought. But this room, it held a lot of strange vibes for me, it was familiar but foreign all at the same time. Something is different. What caught my attention was two eight foot long tables, maybe three feet wide, parallel to one another. I wasn’t sure the reasoning behind that, and with thick dark brown towels folded along the top. Very odd.

Once again, the silence was deafening. No talking. Not the men, and not the two us. And what’s the point? What am I going to tell this woman that I loathe and lust for? It takes all my mental focus to compete with her. Verbally, any banter would just throw me off my game.

Finally, the two men, or I should say boys, stood only a few feet from us. And I questioned if the were even legal of age. Both about equal in height to us, but not taller. Young, beautiful boys, I would estimate 18, maybe 20 at most. So youthful looking. They could be models for some underwear or clothing line, with those strong jaw and chin lines, long straight black hair. Clean shaven, not even a hint of facial stubble.

~~~~~

Her eyes were waiting on me, and when I was done surveying the room I then looked her dead in the eyes. Mental game time. I gave a bored sigh and placed my left hand on my left hip to strike a cocky pose. I even iced it off with an amusing smirk. If she was pissed by any of this, she didn’t show it.

The Brunette simply put one hand on the swell of her hip and arched her back slightly, presenting an arrogant pose of her own and then smiled slightly as she walked over to me. It was a disarming smile and I let my guard down, like an idiot. I stood waiting on her, even though her smile was not at all hostile, I decided to keep my own condescending smirk.

Her left hand came up and slapped me across the face, with what must have been all her strength because I almost went to my knees, screaming in agony, bright stars flashed in my eyes. I could feel the slow drip of blood down from the right corner of my mouth. I was stunned! I looked up at my rival’s face smiling down at me, I was so pissed, infuriated, and it took all my mental control to restrain any show of rage. I shifted my weight and rose, slowly, unsteadily to my feet. That bitch! How dare she!

But I am the stupid one. Because the Brunette had just reminded me, we are not friends, but hard core rivals. I took a deep breath to collect my thoughts but did so in a way not betray my actions. She stood there as if she had ‘no fear’ of retaliation at all. Good! Because my right hand came around to deliver a slap of its own, so fear that!

The Brunette went down screaming, Take that you cunt! I sent her almost to her knees as well, her mouth opening as she slowly struggled back to her feet. Her tongue came out and the tip of it licked the blood at the corner of her mouth. Does that taste nice bitch? I thought. Was there to be more slapping? My blood was boiling now and I feared what might come next.

The last time we met I thought we might share a kiss, we almost did. This time, with a blood lust and real blood flowing, we did kiss. The Brunette took my right shoulder in her left hand and leaned forward. I did the same. Our mouths fused together, with more anger than passion, but then the passion would overtake and the kiss would change. It was the most exciting, erotic, terrifying kiss I have ever experienced. Our mouth muscles met and I could taste the blood on her tongue mixing with mine. I couldn't believe the effect. My tongue probed deeper into the Brunette’s mouth and I felt my rival respond in kind. Our nipples bored against one another.

We snaked our pink muscles inside of our mouths so hard, trying to overpower one another that we wore our tongues out. Then we used our teeth and lips to begin chewing on each other’s mouths, panting and grunting like animals. But this was not a kiss-fight to determine things, so we broke apart, gasping, spit momentarily strung between our blood red lips, there was only anger and hatred in our eyes. I was worried now that this fight would get a lot uglier than I had anticipated or was ready for. But bring it on, I can take anything this woman can dish out.

~~~~~

When she moved away from me and between the two tables I simply followed along not caring what any of the decorative reasoning might be, I was still reeling from that mind blowing kiss, and the brain rattling slap. I wanted to shake my head to clear the cobwebs but that would look weak.

We stood between the tables, a couple of feet apart and stared the other down, licking the blood and spit off our lips when her left hand came up and shoved the strap of her dress off her shoulder. The moment was tense and everything was done with harsh movements. I mimicked her every action, no hesitation, and we kept stripping down, the men don’t assist in any way. Stripping nude in front of strangers seems natural now. I reach back and tug on the short zipper and push off my dress. Carefully pushing it down. It was a nice dress I wanted to wear out of here when this was all over, assuming I can still walk.

I watched her amazing, strong body appear from beneath the dress and she carefully laid it over the nearby table behind her. Seems excessive to setup a table when a chair would do, but I draped my dress over the table behind me as well.

The men of course are watching us as we stripped naked, there isn’t much to describe, because there was only the dress, no underwear. Given their youthful, model-good-looks I almost assumed they were gay, stupid me, because the way they are eyeing me told a whole different story. I recognize that hungry, leering gaze, the change in how they were breathing and starting to fidget.

Each of us, standing only in our tall black heels now, perfectly clean shaven. Our amazing strong bodies taunting each other as we let our eyes fest on each other. My rival’s looks are deceiving, very much so, she is built like a swimmers athletic body, you can see the outlines of powerful legs, shoulders and arms, but everything is fairly smooth on the surface, but lurking under that smooth skin are powerful muscles that bunch-up and flex with unassuming potential, and power. A kind of power I learned first hand during our first fight. This sexy bitch can hold her own against me in every way.

My own physique is more defined, and I prided myself on my fitness model build. Sinewy muscles that just didn’t lurk beneath the surface, they were clearly etched in places, my stomach showed a clear six pack, my quads, deltoids, and abductor muscles all clear. But my female curves were not all lost, and that made women loath that I was this perfect specimen of female strength and sexual appearance. And I believe that I am.

It made my blood pressure rise to know I would be tangling with such a hot, strong woman just seconds from now, made all the more intense knowing we had tangled before, so I knew first hand what was about to happen. And even more exciting just how dangerous this contest would be. And I was aroused in places that made it clear our sexual appetite to dominate one another was also in-play.

She couldn’t wait to get her hands on me. I eyed her beautiful face bravely, I should be an actress, ready for anything, and I do mean anything, that slap to my cheek still stung. But it was worth it, a dozen more slaps would be worth it so that I could reclaim another title from this woman. I’m not sure what her history is, but I clearly get the vibe she considers herself a person of some great stature.

With my blonde hair flowing down around the front of my chest, I proudly took the opportunity to brush it back over my shoulders, a nice flip of my hand accented the effort. In return she gave me a slight huff of amusement, which really annoyed me. Slowly her body turned away from me, giving me her back, and proceeded to bend over the table, her hands braced against the covered table top. The Brunette arched her back to bring up that amazing ass, pointing it directly at me. My cool composure slipped and that amused her, even more so when I blushed because I was now staring back down at that perfect round set of buns, doubting if I really did have what it takes. I do, I just need to get myself together. And it was more then just her ass, she had the total package. I swallowed hard, looking at those tower of leg muscles that flowed upward from her black heels, smooth skin curving around calf muscles, continuing their way up to powerful hamstrings and finally a perfectly round, flawless set of buns. But it was what lay tucked between that made my heart jump, her beautiful vulva, also clean shaven. Her pink slit showed more than a hint of her juices already flowing, and now it was my pussy oozing at the site of this woman showing off to me.

Well honey, my tits had what it took to beat yours, so take a good look, and I let my left hand caress the outside of my left breast just before turning away, my look lingering enough to catch a flash of anger in her eyes. So there, she caught my subtle jab. But I was still fuming, and decided that I would stand offset from where she was, so that when I bent over so she could get a good look at my ass, and pussy. Perfect, off-center enough, I thought, so I could look over my left shoulder and see her face and her ass, but more importantly, she could now see mine. She watched me, I enjoyed putting on this show, her eyes followed my every move. I moved my legs apart, slowly continuing the bend over, bracing my hands against the table, Now I understand the convince of the tables, but that can’t be all they are for. Fully bent over now, I cocked my pelvis up into the air, get a good view you whore. We remained looking over our shoulders, studying each other, the Brunette gave me that arrogant smirk, that look of satisfaction and pride that she felt her ass was the better. I gave it right back and performed a subtle shift from my left to my right leg and back again, just enough movement so she could watch my muscles move as I clenched my butt cheeks. She’s a good actress as well, but not that good. I could see her her nostrils flair, some from excitement, some from irritation that I had such an amazing body, and a stunning ass. She’s doubting herself. Or at least I told myself as much. And I hoped she could see the wetness seeping out from my slit.

As exciting as this moment was, and it was, things became even more intense. Those young men hovered ever closer and to be honest I never felt more exposed in my life. Here I was, voluntarily bending over and sticking my ass in the air so this woman, and these two men, could fest their eyes on my most private female parts. To my further embarrassment, all of this attention made me blush with excitement, and a warmth inside my belly which spread to every part of my body, it was sexually stimulating me all the more. God damn, get a grip on yourself. I look away, not wanting them to see I was having a bashful moment, embarrassed by my brazen sexual display, and embarrassed by how aroused I was by it all.

I lowered my head and looked between my thighs, I shifted over, she did as well, until we were perfectly lined up. So close now. Knowing my rival’s ass was only an inch or so away and I could feel the heat of her skin against mine, Oh Jesus, my pussy is so wet for this to happen.

I backed up just a little, and the first touch was nothing more then a soft brush of skin, smooth perfect skin. We stayed relaxed and my mind drifted for a second, knowing with our heels on, and the angle, I started to wonder if my pussy could achieve intimate contact with hers? She swayed from left to right, brushing the curve of her buns against mine, and I was startled back into-the-moment. Like with our breasts, we started with a slow exploration of skin, and it was gentle. But for how long? Don’t get greedy, I told myself.

I rotated my hips, and kept my knees bent, soon we found a rhythm as we moved in slow small circles, the curves of our ass cresting over and then under one another. The young men started making adjustments to their crotches again, so yeah, they like what they are seeing.

She jabbed at my ass sharply a few times, drawing little grunts out of me, but I heard the other girl groaning as I returned the pressure. Oh shit, yes, her skin brushed over my vulva when we preformed a slight grind against one another. This has all sorts of potential, my wondering mind considered.

Those young men, they didn’t have their pricks out yet, but they had unbuttoned their shirts, and the two of them even boldly popped open the front of their pants. I looked away, that was a distracting sight. I worried about my sexual state of mind and had to scold myself for letting lustful ideas creep into my brain.

~~~~~

My mind was lost as I contemplated every possible outcome, each one flashed the ultimate consummation of our naked ass muscles, sweat covered, slapping and punching into one another. But my lust-born day dream was quickly shattered when I received a wake-up-call from the Brunette, her hips dipped and moved up, grinding into my buns. I push up with my arms to change position, we both do and try to find some new angle to this contest. Soon enough we are standing, back to back, and quickly get back to grinding, running our fingernails up and down each others bodies threateningly as we would dip down and move back up, similar to how we danced earlier. I hope she doesn’t dig those claws of hers into my skin too deep, was now my primary concern.

The Brunette gave my butt a firm thrust, I felt her strong, beautiful body tense and my tongue came out and slicked my lips with a coating of saliva. I arched my back, accenting the firm curvature of my backside, but also to press back into the brunette’s hips. This was all so similar to how we moved on the dance floor, and we even gave ourselves over to the thumping music, the only difference, a big difference, we were totally naked now. And I loved that. Two strong women bare to one another in a duel for sexual supremacy.

We bent back over, using the table for support, carefully aligning the back of our thighs to compare our long sexy legs. The intense heat radiating from the back of our legs where skin flattened against each other, droplets of perspiration began peaking out, joined with several more, trickles of sweat running in streaks. God she is so strong. I struggled to keep her from controlling me as our legs began their own grind.

~~~~~

I struggle to keep my movements under control, and slow. Every muscle in my body is tense now and subtle aches begin to creep into my joints, and we have barely begun. The Brunette suddenly slows and I follow along, again on the same wave-length it seems and we both fully relax, and proceed to pull away from one another to rest, or so I hope. It was perfect timing, things were getting carried away too quickly.

As if on some preset queue the young men move in to massage our hips and butts, I stiffen a little a first not prepared for their touching only anticipating they might be fortunate observers at best. But Oh yes, that feels so good, I can’t help it! His fingers are working their magic! And now I’m afraid his touching will be a distraction. But this will be another long fight I anticipate, and I guess I won’t be sitting down for awhile. So, yes, right there, that feels amazing, and I sigh closing my eyes as his hands move around my lower back, where my muscles are starting to ache the most. I suspect most of my body will be aching not long from now. And my nipples get even harder at the thought of his soothing touches all over my battle weary body later in the evening.

We both pause in our duel and I stand up to stretch out my body, of course I can’t help but keep one eye on the Brunette. She and I move in similar ways it seems. She stands as well, but turns around to face me. What does she have in mind now, we only just started. Maybe she is ready to concede the fight. A ridiculous hope.

We square off with one another, face to face now, and the attentive young man hands me a water bottle that I take a long drink from, all it does is quench my thirst, but does not cool me down. I’m watching her neck muscles contract as she gulps her own water and now I am a raging inferno of emotions. That was so sexy the way she simply drank the water. Instinct and curiosity have my guard up, what does she have planned next? Our cheeks are still a little red from the initial slaps, and that residual sting in my jaw causes a flash of anger, I see it on her face as well.

We carefully step in close one another, both pairs of breasts meet at the tip. This time I groan more than my rival when our big nipples press. Maybe my rival was hiding her discomfort better than I was, but it was like I had needles stabbing into my tips when we touched. She steps in again, and our full perfect breasts crush into one another, this might turn into a breast fight. But she already knows I am the champion and that is not why we are here tonight, so what now?

Our arms still by our sides, relaxed, but our fingers touch and she begins a soft caress of my hands, and I hers, and slowly our fingers continue to explore, but remain down by our hips. But the caress is merely a ruse, I should have known, her fingers probe between my own and now I think I know what she wants. Our fingers begin to interlock with one another until we are palm-to-palm, we both begin to squeeze one another with some effort, our nails dig into the back of each other’s hands. Her face is a mask of no emotion, and I am struggling to give that blank stare right back at her.

But that anger and that rage boiling inside of me, it's so hard to control. This is turning into some kind of stand off, into a war, our bodies from toes to nose. We lean into one another and soon we are crushing against each other, as our arms move out, outstretched to our sides, our bodies flexing, soon it will be with all our might as we slowly begin to twist and turn trying to force the other back. This is escalating very fast.

This is now an impromptu test of strength to overpower the other. Gone are our masks of composure, replaced with tight looks of effort, teeth gritting, and facial muscles twisting as we whimper and groan. Never mind the ass fight, we are now engaged in something totally new and exciting. And scary. Our dance of strength begins to take up the whole room, the men pushing the tables and chairs out of the way as our naked bodies, drenched in sweat, twist and turn. I’m going to submit and crush this bitch, there is no way she is my equal in this test! But my every effort is met with deception. She would ebb and flow whenever I exerted myself, and then counter my move. The Brunette not only could dance on a night club floor, but she could make her muscles dance against mine as well, no matter how hard I pressed her.

~~~~~~~~~~

So far we are evenly matched. Impossible! But here I am. We are equals, and evident by our struggling, she is holding her own, but I am holding my own against her. But barely. I can feel my opponent’s firm body straining and grappling her breasts with mine, but I was still shocked that my more well defined muscles strained with effort under her assault. Damn her, that body of hers is so deceivingly strong. I had to keep reminding myself of that. I feel wired into her, every muscle along our arms, legs, and torso struggle against one another, sweat dripping off our soaked skin, leaving a trail across the floor no matter where the struggle takes us.

I grunt, actually I am grunting and moaning constantly now, and thrust forward trying to overpower her as I felt like she was bending away from me, I have her! It’s an explosive burst of energy on my part and it needed to be perfectly timed. But it was a trap! The clever bitch! and it ended up feeling like a clumsy desperate move on my part. She growled at my mistake, crushing her chest into mine and suddenly pouring on some strength I didn’t realize she had, flipping our positions roughly, spinning me around, throwing me off balance. I start to panic and struggle as she has my body reeling, my wrists bending away, my arms quivering to keep her from taking complete control of me! What the fuck is happening!?

Yes, my arms are shaking, but I have managed to stop her progress, but I am the one bending away from her! I don’t believe this. Our struggling bodies still twisting and turning have put us into a corner of the room, my heels slip over the flooring as she has pushes me back a little more, and out of the corner of my eye I barely catch sight of a large square pillar from floor-to-ceiling. Oh fuck, she almost has me pinned against the corner of the this massive square post, but not almost, she has me pinned!

There is no forgiveness from cold plaster and steel, the 90 degree corner of the post drives in-between my shoulder blades, painfully so. I couldn’t help it and cried out in pain, and anger, but it only gets worse and now it’s digging perfectly along my spine. Fucking bitch, she knows what she is doing to me! She is trying to pin me against the corner on purpose, and not just trying, she is doing it! And I can’t stop her! I groan, I cry even louder now. The edge of the corner, it now digs into the crack of my ass as my legs are being forced apart, Oh my God, she is winning, how can this happen, it shouldn’t be, it can’t be! But it is!

God damn her, she forcing me into submission in the most humiliating, painful way possible. Fresh sweat just rolls off my body as I struggle to fend off the woman while suffering the humiliation of having my arms and legs spread apart while being ground against this corner post. The Brunette bitch may not have exactly planned this moment, but she is going to capitalize on it, and her hate filled eyes have no mercy. She knows the agony I am in, and she loves it, spit seethes between her clinched teeth as she pours it on, that look, she wants to hurt me and dominate me in the worst possible way. She knows what she is doing, totally sadistic. What have I gotten myself into with this woman?

I struggle desperately but with no leverage and pain shooting up and down my spine, my arms are pushed and spread further apart, and then she does the unthinkable, she pins the back of my hands to the wall. My thighs, already aching, are forced apart by her thighs, more humiliation, all the while that hard edge of the corner keeps splitting my ass cheeks, digging into my most private areas, rubbing against my aching rectum. My head rolls to one side, shamefully away to avoid her glaring victorious look on her face, and I am panting so desperately. The tears just stream out of my eyes when I look up at the ceiling. She has me. Oh God she has me pinned! I’m on the verge of pleading with her to stop!

~~~~~

I couldn’t believe it, any of it, she was able to pry open my strong thighs apart, forcing them with her own. She had physically wrestled my ass, literally, against the corner of this pillar and the pain was excruciating, sapping every bit of energy. I tried to tense my belly muscles against her’s, but her wall of strong stomach muscles blocked my efforts. I then tried to flex my ass, my buns gripping at the corners of the post, but the bitch kept thrusting her hips violently into my pelvis. I groaned under the assault and instantly strained to bring my own hips into play and fight back, but it was futile. My Blonde hair plastered to my cheeks as my head rolled back and forth, mouth open and panting. I never felt so helpless in my life! This woman, unlike no other woman, had physically overwhelmed me.

My hips were totally exposed and vulnerable to the Brunette, straining forward intimately crotch-to-crotch, and the Bitch obliged to spread my inner thighs further, grinding her knees against the inside of my knees, forcing my legs wider until her pubic bone crushed right into mine and my pubic bone felt like it might shatter under the force of her own. You whore! I screamed inside my brain because I would not say the words out-loud, I would not give her the satisfaction. I might scream unintelligible sounds, but I won’t say the words she wants to hear.

Her sweat soaked cheek presses up against mine, panting hot sweet breath all over my face, but I know gasping desperation when I hear it. Maybe I have chance. With the taste of victory so close for her, she doesn’t hold back. I can feel the excitement in her body just as she can feel the desperation in mine, its such a turn-on to feel my rival’s strong body so desperate. I try and press her off me but the corner digs into my spine and ass, it is so painful!

The men are nearby, their hungry eyes feasting on two powerful woman, tormenting and testing one another; one of the women, me, being crushed into submission, my sexy powerful, sweat covered body squirming desperately as the Brunette succeeds in overpowering me, Oh God, help me, My thoughts turned desperate again.

Adding insult to injury, she punched her cunt right into mine and I groaned, my whole body jerked, she reared back and thrust again, I screamed this time but louder. I was totally vulnerable as my pussy was smacked head-on by hers, and I let out a sob as the tears rolled off my cheeks, I couldn’t help it. She had me at a breaking point and knew it. Everyone in the room watching, just waiting on me to submit.

The pain, I found pain does not drive me into submission. It drives me to resist. No you bitch, it wasn’t the humiliation you are subjecting me to that will get me off the wall, maybe a little, but it was mostly the pain, and maybe just as important, it was the way she was breathing. Maybe that was just as important, that tell-tale sign that she was close to being totally spent, after all, she was doing more leaning against me now. Thats it, use everything you have whore, while I rest, yes it’s a terribly uncomfortable position but I’ve mostly stopped resisting.

My adrenaline started coursing through my aching joints and back, and I had to focus, to try and resist one last time. And then I tried to explode with everything I had left, instantly she fought to hold me in place, her slick powerful body kept leaning into me. But I am moving her off of me inch-by-fucking-inch. I don’t expect to succeed, but I keep trying.

Any second I expect another explosive move by the Brunette, to slam me back against the corner, and If that happens? I am done. I would have simply collapsed at her feet in defeat and shame. That is how close it is in our struggle at times. But thank god her body is quivering, so is mine, but now I have some hope, and a little more I push. I tell myself, keep trying, keep pushing.

We are both shaking violently, but finally, I scream with hopeful effort and she screams in dire frustration. I free myself from the hellish position she had me trapped in. How did I do that? But I still don’t feel safe. But now I want revenge! Instantly I wanted to spin her around and make her feel the suffering I endured when she pinned me, but I wasn’t sure I had the energy left. Instead I settle on driving her back into the middle of the room, that small accomplishment told me something significant, I now knew she had burned through all her reserves to pin me, and to keep me pinned.

The duel was far from over, we are still locked in a standing war of physical domination. Panting now, burning lung pants, leaning into one another. Our arms a little lower as well as we do more leaning than actually pushing. But pushing off with my powerful legs is what I do and I keep driving her back, our chins resting on each other’s shoulders, the sound of her desperately gasping for air, or is that me, it’s refreshing in some ways. It speaks volumes of how winded she is. What a mess, our bodies are slippery and feel slimy as we push against one another, my breasts ache and I feel like we are locked in a new breast battle as they pile into one another. Somehow, we are close to where we started, I at least needed to achieve that much. My ears are no longer pounding with the sound of my own heart beat, but we are still gasping hard and loud, my lungs unable to replenish the air my body so desperately needs. How I thirst for water too.

I can’t push her back any further and then I realize why, her legs are backed up against one of the tables. So I keep working on her upper body, slowly, very slowly I start bending her back at the waist, and her arms shiver with exhaustion as she begins to wiggle against me, desperate for some new angle to stop me. Yes! Oh God Yes! I have her, and I’m going to pin her bitch ass to this table! But somewhere my ever cautious mind, sometimes too cautious, warns me again, This is a marathon, and unfortunately my body is telling me the same thing, I feel like like I just ran a marathon, that’s a humorous thought but I am not laughing. Her eyes, they betray all the fear and confusion I was feeling minutes ago, that the tide has turned against her, she was tapped out and could not fight back, but I wasn’t sure I could finish her off.

So here we are, locked to a standstill again, she is holding me off, but just barely. I am trying to use my body weight to force her back instead of expending any more upper body strength. The swelling of our chests, grinding against one another, our breasts always competing with one another, so equally matched. Our sweat soaked thighs and cunts pressing and grinding as well. Cheek to cheek again, taking deep lung fulls of air. I keep her legs pinned against the edge of table, and she knows I can keep her in place, trapped, but I can’t complete the effort to pin her body down, it is simply taking too much out of me. Somehow this amazing woman keeps resisting, I can feel her muscles flexing, she is digging deep but not making any progress. I have you, I tell myself, and keep her leaning back against the table. But what now?

~~~~~~~

I take a calculated risk to conserve my energy, and relax my efforts, and to my relief she relaxes as well.

Nothing was resolved, no submission, and that infuriates me, all of that struggling and I couldn’t overpower her. I felt this pang of shame that maybe she got the better of me in that struggle, pinning me to the wall was a statement of power on her part. And now I had this ache to redeem myself.

Out of nowhere the effort to separate feels violent, and then it does become violent as we push and shove away from each other. Staggering away would be a more accurate description given our weakened physical state. But the burning competition from the confrontation is still coursing through my veins and I wanted lash out. Anger does take a hold of me and I step in, sending a slap cracking against my rival’s cheek, she screams and nearly topples over. Take it bitch! Take it for pinning my ass to the wall!

My rival, never one to back down, instantly retaliates, slapping my head sideways, leaving a tingling imprint on my jaw. I too cry out in pain and am forced to take a step so I don’t fall over.

A flurry of violence and slaps should have escalated just then, but somehow the twin blows sent us into shocked inaction. Stunned and tired, we just stand and study one another glaring furiously, panting heavily, my eyes brimming with tears of rage, just as the Brunette’s are. We both breath raggedly, but despite the break in the fighting my pulse was quickening.

I felt this swell of pure animal fury flood through my body for a moment and found myself leaning forward ready for more violence. Wanting it. It was glorious, we were two females pushed to the edge; bruised, battered and naked with nothing but our natural strong bodies as our only weapons to resolve the conflict. The Brunettes face looked fierce, a striking mix of girlishness and rage. We both had that look, but I had to admit I was a little intimidated by her, despite my powerful physical build. My body, and hers, are raging sexual infernos, and that was maybe what kept us from diving onto one another and killing each other. Or was it a desire to jump and fuck each other’s brains out. I have no idea. But the desire to dominate her, no matter the manner was the most important.

Something held us back, and I suspect it was our own knowledge that we could inflect horrendous damage to the other. And we were not here for that. And not sure either of us were prepared for such an outcome. Maybe that day would never come, but a part of me ached for such a devastating battle with her.

~~~~~

The men, perfect timing as always, are beside us, but shirtless now. Shirtless huh? I think know where this going, I am surprised they are not naked. They had water bottles for us to drink, and I am very thankful for that, and I was so thirsty after what just happened. I stand there taking deep breaths and gulping the water in between. My young man’s eyes are running up and down the front of my sweat soaked, heated body. My eyes glance a look at his bare chest, he must shave his body, not a hint of hair. His beautiful face, with those full sensual lips gave me a faint smile when I hand him back the bottle, I forced myself not to smile back.

But back to that girl. We both stare one another down, threateningly, as if there was any other look to give. We are trying to calm our selves, conserve our energy, and I tried to focus on collecting my thoughts, gauging my bodies condition, how much longer can I go? We also used this mutual reprieve to recover and the men moved behind us to gently massage our backs, arms, and finally over my aching, bloated breasts. I couldn’t believe I so willingly accepted his hands roaming all over me, and I just kept letting him. It was also a turn-on that sexually stimulates me, but also revitalizes my aching body in many ways. And then, they break out the oil, oh god, that blessed potion.

The sheen of oil not only looked sexually hot, but felt good, as his hands came around and cupped, softly squeeing my amazing breasts. You bastard, that feels so amazingly hot. I can’t take my eyes off my rival, that wicked magic lotion that her man is massaging over her full, firm breasts makes her strong body glow, and now I want to be squeezing the oil all over her breasts. I take note at how the Brunette’s eyes are mesmerized with my own sexy chest, her lusting eyes focus on my hard nipples which barely bend as his fingers graze over them.

Our eyes find one another and we focus, it turns into a stare down contest, the moment of lust slips away to be replaced with hostility and now it feels like pure bitch hatefulness toward one another again. Oh shit, Oh damn! I gasp and tilt my head back. He’s pulling and twisting my nipples harder now, I wasn’t expecting that! And so is her man. We both let out a chorus of moans. This brings back so many memories from our last breast fight. I now want to catfight this woman, and she wants the same I think. Maybe some day. Maybe, I hope!

We proudly thrust our chests out, taunting one another, and yes I now know, that we will fight again, she will challenge me for top breast again, and it will be a magnificent brutal fight.

When we turn and bend over to ‘assume the position’ he sprinkles cool water over my back and ass, this elicits many loud sighs of pleasure on my part, but I am beyond caring what noises I make. He then proceeds to rub oil all over my firm, perfect buns. I look over my shoulder, the Brunette’s man is doing the same. Jesus, this is so fucking hot. I am so hot and horny, I can’t wait to get back to fucking her. No, I mean fighting her. My god where is my mind. It’s my body taking control all over again.

Nervously I adjust my arms, trying to rest, my large breasts swaying under me, My exposed backside thrust up into the air, and I know this very young man is enjoying the moment, maybe more than I am. No, I am definite enjoying this more than he is. It’s just that I feel so exposed and vulnerable, is this the price I have to pay?

Shockingly, his touching is now respectful, if that is possible given the circumstances. Only on my buns his fingers roam. I wonder for how long before his exploration goes further, and will I let that happen?

~~~~~~~~~

The men back away as we line our asses up. If someone had told me as little as just a month ago that I would be bent over, rubbing my bare butt up against another woman in some type of duel, I would have laughed and looked at them like they had just sprouted a third eyeball. But I stopped looking back, a long time ago it feels like, and have allowed this lustful competition to go unchecked, exploring the limits of my body and sexual stamina. It scares the hell out of me and that is also part of the thrill.

Gently we press against one another and sigh. Gentle, that seems like such a strange word now, given the brutal duel we just went through, so I know that this will get just as brutal, and very soon.

I had barely begun to enjoy the first few minutes of pleasurable rubbing when I notice both of the young men stripping down. Don’t do that. I look over my shoulder at the Brunette, but she doesn’t even flinch by their actions. Oh my God, where is this going to end up. Don’t be utterly stupid and naive, I told myself. I look away and close my eyes, pretending she and I are the only ones in the room. Her smooth oily ass rubs against mine and the moans keep coming. That feels so good. I continue to flex first my right, then my left buttock, my rival retaliates as each of our ass muscles sought to out squeeze and grind the other, but not too harsh.

As expected, everything changed quickly, her hips thrust into mine and I thrust right back, the next time we meet, we forcefully crush back against one another at the same time. In no time at all we are now throwing all our muscles into the struggle, grunting and cursing, as we try to drive the other back with pure muscles from our legs, back and asses. In the midst of smearing our oily buns together we both sexually grunt when our smooth thick vulva's brush time and time again, no matter from direct contact, or from her firm ass sliding up and down the crack of my ass. It rattled me to my very core. I couldn't see, but I knew my back was getting a hell of a workout, writhing around, my spine felt like it was snaking around as I arched and humped back at this sexy bitch that kept thrusting her ass against mine. I also know we must have looked a site, our backs arched severely as we are trying to get more intimate contact between our sexes.

She hesitated, why I don't know, but with only a split second of timing I launched my hips and pelvis backward, there was a resounding smack of flesh on flesh as my beautiful round ass slammed directly into hers. She moaned loudly in discomfort, and I looked between my legs to see her body collapse over the table. Yes! Take it in the ass you bitch!

She recovered quickly, as always. Instead of gloating I should have prepared myself, she quickly smashed her firm buns right into mine. Now I was lurching forward, my arms went out from under me and my chest crushed against the table top. Thankfully those soft towels absorbed my short fall. That would explain the towels? Maybe.

I was pissed and pushed myself back up, looked over my shoulders and we exchanged a furious glance, as we both just ‘went at it’. The next few seconds turned into an all out brute force attack, we grind into each other roughly, but the heat between my legs was driving me crazy. My pussy was leaking juices and I was doing as much groaning in pain as I was moaning in pleasure. Our battle quickly escalated and we both made big, quick thrusts at each other, banging tight buns together rhythmically, instinctively matching each other until a hammering, smacking sound rang repeatedly through the room. With each smack we both grunted as loud as humanly possible.

The towels below me were almost totally stained with sweat, it was raining off my body. Spit hung in strands from my lips as my body swayed back and forth, soft sighing sounds, almost whimpering at times, coming from my throat. I was lost in a trance, so lost that I didn’t even realize we had stopped, or even which one of us had stopped first, but we were no longer grinding, or even gently rubbing. Occasionally I would feel her buns brush against mine but I made no effort to push back. I felt exhausted and needed a break. Fuck, what am I doing here? Why am I doing this? I don’t stand a chance against this girl. And I couldn’t get the image of that bitch pinning me, and I glance over at the post she pinned me against. Damn her, how humiliating, how was she able to overpower me? My confidence is crumbling. She didn’t overpower you, she just out maneuvered you. Yeah whatever. I was now arguing with myself to try and keep my spirit up.

My young man approaches, thank god, he is the distraction I needed from my own depressing thoughts. However, this time as he walks up I see he is naked from head-to-toe, I knew this was coming, and sure enough his whole body is smooth, no hair, not between his legs either, shaved everywhere. Well isn’t that nice, I was so tired and out of it I could care less. My brain was still spinning from at least one orgasm where we managed to grind our pussies against one another, and I know we achieved a mutual climax at the same time, that was crazy. Feeling our cum smearing between our heated cunts made the moment all the more intense, but all I could think about was how I hated this bitch for getting her female juices and scent all over my crotch, at least I know I returned the favor when I came all over her.

I felt confused, like drugged confused. A combination of being tired and overly aroused I guess. I turned my lusty gaze back to what hung between this man’s legs and that sight had me reeling, how could it not, it swung back and forth when he moved. It was beautiful and long, very long, but I’ll get to that in a second. It was his balls as well, they hung lower than any man’s I’ve ever seen, his sack looked perfectly smooth, and it appeared as if two golf balls were encased in skin. As smooth as a baby’s bottom. But back to his prick, it hung semi-erect, about seven inches, again not even erect, but it was slim. I like that. There was barely a hint of any veins at all, it had this unusually smooth appearance. It didn’t even look real. Is it real? Am I tripping? The tip is healthy flesh color, only a hint of pink coloration. Jesus, my pussy is contracting and oozing again. What is happening to me?

My breathing was getting rapid and I knew my bodies aroused state was physically changing based on this naked man, but I kept telling myself, I am not letting him fuck me. I am done with that. Never again.

Before I could push and standup he was massaging my aching buns, covering my ass with oil again. He keeps rubbing the oil, further up my back, over my aching shoulders, Yes, that feels good, so good. But now I can’t get the image of his naked body out of my mind. And that beautiful perfect cock of his. It brushes against my hips and I tense up, my body is sexually aching in ways that make me worry.

He moves back down my legs. I remain bent over at almost 90 degrees, arms braced against the table top, ass out, my back with a slight arch. Suddenly I am feeling embarrassingly exposed to him and yet he has already seen all of me, and I still think about his nude body standing behind me. He knows, I know he can see and smell my female arousal for him. Does he know I want him. I feel so vulnerable. Like I am opening myself up to him. Do I want him?

He is so good. His fingers, from the tops of my achilles tendon, he massages the oil over my calf muscles, and then up my thighs, fingers gently working my muscles. My body, my overheated, strong, but aching body, welcomes his every soothing touch. His deft fingers graze my pussy and I moan, then shiver, I knew he would go there, and I wanted his fingers back there again. He runs along the crack of my ass and his oily fingers massage my tight sphincter, it contracts at his touch and I moan some more. He does something that makes me groan very loud, he blows lightly over my overheated pussy and ass. That feels so good. So unexpected. Yes, keep blowing. And he does.

My head is just hanging now, kind of lulling back and forth slowly as if I am being hypnotized, and I am making these continual soft sighs. Help me someone. He could probably fuck me from behind right now and I would let him. I need to snap out of this! But how?

He stands up and moves away from me, but the way he looks at me I can tell he is reluctant to stop. I know the feeling. And his prick is almost fully erect. No I can’t look, I have to kick this bitches ass first then maybe something will happen with him. No! Get control, too many distractions.

I stand up straight, not because I want the fight to start that way, but because my back and legs are aching, even after his massage. My feet wobble in the high heels and I swear I will never wear high heels again. Ha! I have said that before. The Brunette is already standing straight and I feel her body close, very close. And let it begin, I hope this is the end. We back into one another and the sexual feelings have subsided to the competitive desire to defeat the other and we lock arms, hooking into one another where our elbows meet to help steady ourselves, but its always a competition and we flex a little, but still leaning against one another.

I let out an exasperated sigh as we feel one another out, I’m tired, but have to keep going. Why am I doing this? No, I can’t have any doubt, not now.

~~~~~~~~

My body, feeling as powerful as it ever has felt, but all of these strong muscles can drain ones gas tank very quickly. My rival’s body is no slouch either, no slouch at all, she may not look as powerful as me, but her muscles have more power than you might expect upon first sight. Most of the time we are dead even and sometimes I feel she is about to overpower me, and sometimes, she does force my body to bend against my will, and that makes me quiver with fear.

That perfect connection, where is it? We keep slipping our sweaty naked backs, legs and buns looking for that perfect contour against one another. It feels so good, as much competitive as it is sexual, I like how she feels, and how she sounds when we are locked together. Tighter our arms pull, now our asses feel virtually cemented to one another in a muscular grind.
    The men, their eyes, unblinking with focus at the sight of two beautiful women grinding our sexy bodies together must be a remarkable sight. They have full erections now and my young man is sporting what must be an 8” boner. It looks beautiful, like him. My God, I want that in me, I want him inside of me.

The Brunette shifted her hips to the right and gave me a firm thrust, her left bun firmly parted my butt cheeks, eliciting something between a gasp and a moan of discomfort from me. Now that got my attention and I was no longer gawking at the young stud. I grunted trying to flex my firm buns, thus close my cheeks back together from where the bitch had firmly wedged her tight, left ass check into my crack. I couldn’t back away, our arms were locked and she was pulling back on me. I had to fight her and force her back. I arched my back but still had our arms intertwined, hooked together at our elbows. I tried to pull her forward and she tried to pull me, with our backs arched away it forced our buns together. There was no escape for either of us, and no escape for me.

She taunted me, rotating her hips up and down, dragging her left ass cheek vertically, up and down, parting my yielding glutes while forcing more desperate grunts from my body as I flexed and writhed trying to fend her off. We were making the same sounds, matching one another, the grunts and moans that were coming from her, are also coming from me. I bit down on my lower lip and winced, uncontrollably a whimper escaped from my mouth as I felt Brunette deliver another vicious grind into the crack of my ass, and I can’t stop her! But it felt so good. How is that possible? She kept rubbing up and down, the oil making it easy to slip deep into my crack. Another thing, I have never had my asshole so stimulated as now, and I could never remember being so sexually aroused by having another persons ass muscles grind against my butt.

My eyes teared up as I looked straight ahead, mustering all the strength my muscles could offer and clenched my butt cheeks. A low grown came from both of us. Our sweaty, muscular legs tremble with effort, both of us seemed to groan in unison now, our bodies locked in a final effort to overpower and dominate the other. Either she would prevail and overpower me, or I would. My rival let out a frustrated gasp as she was forced out of my ass. Finally!

There was an impromptu pause in our struggle, thank god, our arms went slack and I leaned forward to rest against the tabletop. Her attack had taken something out me, out of the both of us, but our buns still pressed directly against one another, still touching, still struggling for supremacy and yet not moving, just the touch was enough. Simultaneously we both glared over our shoulders and locked eyes, so many emotions, but the hatred was still there and so much more. Even after so much that has transpired between us, I still felt her sadistic vibe, even in her stare, she wanted to hurt and humiliate me. She enjoyed the fact I just struggled for the past several minutes to fight her off me and almost failed. I felt so violated, and she was the one that did it and she knows it. She is proud of it.

How is this going to end? Stupid question, I didn’t want to know because I felt on the verge of defeat. Her body is so strong. That sexy ass of her’s keeps grinding my ass down and I don’t know if I can hold out much longer. I wanted to lower my head and weep with frustration and just give up. The sweat stung my eyes and real tears started to fall, again.

~~~~~

Thank God we parted and take another much needed break. I’m relieved that she looks as worn down as I do, and that gives me a glimmer of hope, a very small glimmer of hope. But looks can be deceiving so I have to act like I can go all day and all night.

Once again, it felt like she got the better of me in that back to back struggle, She did get the better of me, yet again. So I now feel that sinking feeling of doom, that I am losing, you are, my inner voice says, my confidence crumbles a little more. All I can do is try and not embarrass myself before she overwhelms me totally. But no matter what I am sure my final surrender will be degrading, humiliating, and again I can see it in her eyes, how badly she wants revenge for our last duel. She is holding nothing back. This was all a bad idea.

Standing up straight I stretch, and then reach for another water bottle while staring down the woman only inches away from me. A few gulps later I finish off the water and go to set it down, not even paying attention to the young man now beside me. Yes, that naked young man again. But I am so fixated on staring this woman down, eyeing her body, not wanting to ‘blink first’, that I had barely noticed him. I turn around, almost without thinking, just wanting him to massage my aching muscles and joints. I need some relief.

I love women, I really love women, however I also love men, and women are my preference 99 out of a 100 times. But when he steps up behind me and presses the length of his erection into my oiled butt-crack you would never know I prefer women over men. I wasn’t expecting him to do that, and I have this “Oh my God” moment and moan, very loud. And yes I actually said ‘Oh my God’, Yep, I sure did. My head drops down, resigned to what he is after, my body. He wants to fuck me, please no, I can’t have this distraction now.

No matter how sore and battered my body is, I am just so sexually heated and horny, I can’t stand it, it is overpowering everything. When that magnificent male cock of his presses tight I instinctively arch my back out of pure lust, our sexes slide against one another and I just grunt. Just let him take you. No I can’t, and I feel tears well up in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere a small part of me wants to resist, “No” I moan. The heat from his flexing man-muscle was like a hot stiff iron rubbing against my pussy. I wasn’t loud in my protests, but I know he must have heard me. I was expecting just a massage, but I might be getting more than that soon, very soon, and I am wanting more than just his soothing touches on the outside of my body.

His hands start kneading my back muscles, but he is also, slowly, moving his erect shaft up and down, slipping along my wet slit, keeping his erection nestled tight in-between my firm buns. Even after the beating that bitch has given my ass tonight, my buns are still rock hard when I flex them, and I don’t even realize I am starting to rotate my hips to complement the rubbing of his cock. He bends over and reaches under my body, his oily hands roam up my stomach and find my firm full, mammaries. Pinching and rolling my stiff nipples, and then squeezing his fingers into their fleshy depths. I feel his large sack, pressing in-between my thighs and I just slowly swivel my hips, letting the intimate touch of our bodies mesh together in the most erotic ways.

After all of the stimulation to my ass, I am suddenly ashamed to feel the most wanton of desires, something I have never allowed, in a place I never ached for before now, and that is to have my asshole penetrated. To be fucked in my ass. Shocked at such a thought I blurt out, “No don’t”, I protest at such a nasty thought, but it sounds weak. I can’t have another man inside of me, not another stranger. Not in my virgin backdoor, and not in my vagina either! I am not on any pill, no protection, not with a total stranger! I can’t risk it again!

He is letting go of me as gracefully and effortlessly as he started, leaving me wanting more. And then he’s gone. Why? Whats’ he doing? I am shaking all over for him, the bastard! I’m so confused. That bitch must want me like this. To see me weak and sobbing with desperation for this man while she beats me up.

I look over my shoulder and sure enough, that Brunette bitch, it’s all her doing. She is ready for more, pushing the men aside. I always feel one step behind with her. Maybe my feeble protests also had something to do with him backing off? Probably not. But maybe.

She was ready, and I can’t blame her, she has set the pace of the fight from the beginning. She wants to see me conquered and she wants it to happen now. I won’t go down without a fight. That sentiment sounds good in my head, not sure how it will actually play out. The Brunette though, she looks like she wants to laugh in my face and then smack my face, and why not, she’s done both before, but instead she gives a smirk of disdain and turns her back on me, but doesn’t bend over. So we are starting from a standing position again? Fine with me. Like I have any choice now?

~~~~~~~~~~

We turn our back to one another, and I take a few measured deep breaths. I’m sure she can feel how nervous I am, just as I can feel how anxious she is. I keep telling myself, I have the more powerful body, I can take her on, I can beat this woman. Just keep going, she is wearing herself out trying to dominate me.

With our arms down by our sides, we stood together, wavering, adjusting for a few seconds to feel out the contours of our bodies. Our aching tired buns rest against one another. My head leans back against hers and I am glad she can’t see the tired look on my face as I close my eyes for a moment. Back to back, our arms hang limp for a few seconds, triceps and forearms brushing, our hands touching. And then her fingers begin touching mine, not by accident, and our fingers feel one another all very tenderly. It all seemed harmless enough, it always does at first with this woman, but now I know better. We spread our fingers apart for more intimate contact and slowly intertwine, clasping palm to palm. I take a deep breath because I’m suddenly nervous without knowing why.

The backs of our arms pressed together, and I realize that she is flexing her fingers. I flex a little and the more we tense our bodies the more our arms moved out straight from our sides. Damn this bitch, my breathing was just starting to calm down. I try and steady my next breath, deep and slow, but this girl isn’t giving me any rest. But she wasn’t getting any either, so fuck her.

Here we go again, and now my mind is racing, I keep trying to take patient measured breaths. Slowly we both began trying to control the other, another dance of strength, back-to-back, maybe our final dance because I am close to being tapped out of energy. You crazy bitch, I can’t believe she wants to go at it again, but maybe this is my moment of redemption. But that’s a fools hope, I don’t have the energy and strength to beat this girl, I worry, although I always looked and felt the stronger between us. No matter, I have to throw everything I have into this, and I have to get pissed off to make that happen. Grrrrrrr!

My powerful abdominal muscles flutter and I caught onto what I needed to do, to try and pull my rival over my back, but she was trying to do the same to me and we are both strong. This isn’t going to end well for one of us.

Her body with all that power, she must be a workout addict like me, all of those unsuspecting muscles that come to life when called upon, I can feel that power resisting me and I am moaning. In no time at all our arms are now locked out in a crucifix, and then keep raising upward, both of us are more than just moaning as the test of strength escalates. We shuffle back and forth, my chest is thrust out, my mouth open with continuous unpleasant sounds. We felt deadlocked for now, but this was becoming more brutal by the second. My abs were fluttering with effort, my strong etched abs that bulge with power are now struggling against this woman! How is that possible!?

Minutes ticked by, maybe hours, or only seconds, there is no way to keep track of time. I only know that every bit of it was becoming more painful. How many layers of sweat has my aching body been producing? Now fresh droplets trickle down. Grunting and cries of effort punctuate the air, hair matted to my scalp and to each other's hair as we swayed and twisted trying to force the other over.

My forearm muscles and triceps were bulging as we continued to duel, not yet burned-out but getting close. I can feel the slick back of our thighs and calves press together, oozing oil and sweat in droplets as our sexy bodies grind against one another. My muscles continue to flex and stand out with a hardness I didn’t know I could still muster while our hands felt fused together, beyond where our fingers intertwined, as we mutually reach for the sky to try and prove which one of us could dominate and pull the other over. I’m going to stretch this bitch over my back and make her scream! I am enraged that she has the ability to challenge me like no other woman. But it excites me as well. I can feel her crying, as I am, and it gives me hope, a little bit.

But my stomachs burning now, how can the Brunette still be hanging on? How! All of my body is burning, a sob slips from my mouth, and before I can control it I begin to openly weep, I can’t help it, but I hear her crying as well as we seem to be sharing in the same moment of agony, arms shaking, reaching for the ceiling, our limbs bending and twisting to control the other as I fight to force her body to bend to my will and superior strength, but she is putting up a hell of a fight.

That young man is back, I barely even notice, and I only noticed because he is directly in front of me, trying to sooth my aching body, rubbing oil over my flexing abdominal muscles, hips, shoulders and all over my breasts as the duel continues in the middle of the room. Any other time I might welcome these soothing touches, but its a discretion and I want him gone away from me.

The sweat keeps pouring off of me in dripping handfuls, puddles of fluid under us and I hope I don’t slip, its all so close, any mistake would mean the end for one of us. I could’t lose. I can’t lose, I keep telling myself. I wish I could see her face. Was it a portrait of agony like mine? To see that pain on her, that would give me the resolve I desperately need. I tried to stifle a scream, but it came out anyway, it made me sound desperate and I was truly desperate. Suddenly I just couldn’t control myself any longer and I screamed again, thank god for the pounding noise of the night club or it would sound like someone was being murdered! And someone is, I felt like I was being torn apart!

The Brunette’s head rolled off to the side and she screamed as well, and yet neither of us would yield. What kept her going? What kept me? Okay yes, I admit, the young man’s groping hands did sooth the horrible stress my muscles are experiencing, it was soothing and arousing at the same time, I’m tormented by pain and pleasure, my brain swirls with a mix of both and feel lost in a fog. His naked body then crushes up against mine, his long hard prick pressed between our lower abs and my pussy juices with raging hormones.

But that moment, all of it, every bit of it is lost when a dreadful feeling sneaks up on me to shatter it all. I felt my body begin to arch back unwillingly, “No!” I yell, I am unashamed at how desperate I sound as I feel my heels leave the ground. But the tips of my toes are still touching. I groan, still fighting back with all I have left in my mind and body, mentally trying to use willpower alone to keep the tips of my toes cemented to the floor. You bitch! What are you doing to my body! If she gets my feet totally off the floor it will be all over!

~~~~~~~~~~

I’m shivering, every part of me, my arms, legs and breasts, shaking in a moment of pure desperation, one of the worst feelings I can ever recall, my naked body is writhing at the mercy of another woman, my rival, as she pulls me back, spit flying off my lips as I cry and flex my muscles desperate to fight back. Oh God please! My brain spirals out of control. No matter how erotic the feeling of her naked oiled muscles intertwined and straining against my own, this is still a duel for domination over the other, and the pain continues to seep into everything now. She wants to hurt and humiliate me, just as much as I want to hurt and humiliate her.

My young attentive man, of course he is still there, pressed up against me, and I want to plead with him to Help me! Someone help me! She stretches me back another inch and I feel something new and disturbing, his cock springs forward between my elevated crotch, No! Not that, not now. His cock-head cleaves along my slit, I moan at the torment of this new invader and he doesn’t back off, of course not the bastard. Instead he presses his crotch hard against mine, but just misses the opening to my pussy. Jesus, I’m bring assaulted from in front and behind now!

All I can do is to keep struggling, what choice do I have? No choice. And no one will help. I know if I lose even another inch all is lost, my muscles are about to give out as my body is pulled almost beyond the point of recovery. In some bizarre sexual way my whole body feels wired into the sweat soaked body of this beast of a woman, I hear and feel her primitive grunting sounds just as I am sure she can feel and hear every outpouring of emotion from me. Of all things to notice I can feel the tips of my toes scrape the floor, so there is still hope, and I flex every thing I have left in one last desperate move. The excruciating momentum of my rival stops, but I don’t know if I stopped her or if perhaps the Brunette was tiring. There is no way to know and I don’t have time to care, I just need to recover everything I have lost.

His touches continued, but I wasn’t so sure, was he soothing my body or trying to sexual stimulate me? Both you idiot. Stupid question. If he was trying to distract me for her sake it was working. I had stopped the Brunette’s progress and my heart pounded with a last second adrenaline dump as I fought to pull myself back until we are both even. Was this a devious trap on her part? I started to suspect another final explosion of effort from her. But nothing, she was as desperate as I had been only seconds ago. Now I can feel and hear those telltale rapid gasps of air from the back of her chest as she begins thrashing and fighting against my every effort to reclaim our original starting position.

The physical torture of this duel is in some way offset by the sexual arousal taking place all along the front of my body, not entirely, but his lips feverishly kiss and lick my shoulders while pinching and tweaking my nipples, his bold erection now firmly encased between my powerful female thighs, every move no matter how subtle rubs his long male organ against my gushing slit. His man-head grazes past the opening of my pussy again, oh god, suddenly I want that inside of me.

His face is closer to mine as he is now performing some erotic frontal grind of his naked body all over the front of my naked body. His fingers oiling down the flexing muscles of my trapezius, my lats, and obliques, all of those aching places that are burning and twisting in this epic, dire contest of power against my nemesis. I imagine that ‘her man’ is doing the same to her.

Miracles do happen, that and a lot of hard work. I sob, but this time with heart pounding joy as I not only reclaim everything I lost, but actually start pulling her over my back, Yes! Oh yes you bitch, now you will get yours! I feel her squirm and fight my success, its a turn on, feeling her thrash violently against my powerful body as I control her now! I pull some more, and that makes her cry out. I like that! She keeps fighting, of course she does, she had more fight left in her, but I kept forcing her over my back and I even growl when I pull her further than she was ever able to pull me. A shriek of “NO!” from her lips is music to my ears, her repeated cry of “NO!” is now a symphony of pleasure. Now I am feeling like the sadistic one, taking great pleasure knowing she was off her feet. I also wanted and hoped that her man’s prick would slip in between her legs so she could feel the sexual torment that I was going through now.

I had her, I knew it, she knew it and I heard her weeping as she kept struggling, but the difference was that she couldn’t right herself!
    And then I realized, What now? I’m already close to being tapped out strength wise, to finally pull her over would be the end of me. Maybe. This is a marathon, not a sprint. How much do I have left in me to keep going?

Maybe this is a dumb strategy, but I slowly relax, feeling for her response, ready to sacrifice every last bit of energy to pull and stretch her fully over my back if need be. But nothing. Our arms lower and she slumps back against me, I sense her exhaustion and I relax so we are now pressed against one another, both gasping for air. Our arms and fingers remain intertwined, flexing some, but not struggling.

That was hell. But also a hell of a workout. But not one I would want to repeat anytime soon. Exhausted, stimulated, and sexually aroused. What more could anyone ask for? What kind of demented state of have I come to exist in, and to keep coming back for more.

~~~~~~~~~~

Between my hot sweaty thighs lay nestled his male organ, how could I forget? And I could feel the head of the other mans prick poking against the bottom of my my buns, Good, she is getting a dose of my sexual torment. I oddly wondered How does it feel for my man’s cock to be touching another mans?

Feeling distraught, I rolled my eyes, my God this bitch, so tough, she is taking a toll on me. But I had her, I could have finished her! But she almost had you as well. A warning from the back of my mind.

Our weary bodies continue to rest against one another for support, how ironic that is. Our sweat soaked heads rolling back and forth, the feel of the back of her head, such an intimate sensual moment brought about by the end of our epic struggle for domination. Our naked backsides, slippery and in intimate contact with one another, I love it as much as I hate her.

The young men continue to massage and stimulate our tired sore bodies. Pressed right up against us so we two women are sandwiched between them. It is a naked foursome, all of us covered in sweat and oil, and sexually overheated. Is the fight over? Will this turn into a true ‘foursome’. His face is nestled into my neck, kissing and licking, and I am softly moaning now while his long dick, tight between my thighs, rubs along my slit, the lips of my pussy caressing his cock as my vagina lathers his amazing prick with all of my juices telling him that my body is ready for him to be inside of me, I am aching for him to be inside of me. That damn bitch and this young bastard, she knew this would happen, and I guess I did as well, wearing my body down physically and sexually until I was almost begging for this man to take me. But no different from how she lusts to be fucked by her own stud.

I relax a little more, we both lean away from the other and my young man gracefully steps out of the way as I mostly fall forward, but the table is there and I barely slow my fall with my outstretched hands, finally coming to rest. But my spent muscles fail and I end up slumped over, arms and legs dangling on opposing ends of the table, feeling dead.
    But I am not dead.

I feel, more like sense him move behind me, but in a surprise action he squats down pushing his face into my crotch. Did not expect that! I am truly naive sometimes. But how I ached for it, and out of what must be pure primitive sexual instinct I hunch my pussy at his beautiful face, trying to get my crotch to make contact with his mouth. He slurps his way past my wanting womanhood and laps at the sensitive skin between my pussy and ass hole. His tongue brushed my anus and ringed the aching mounds that flanked my hole. I shudder and moan while still draped limp over the table. He is wasting no time getting down to business.

Long strands of my blonde hair drip with sweat, my whole body spasms with exhaustion as I lay draped over the table feeling helpless, yet I am moaning with lust as I raise my ass some more. This is so wrong. What I am letting him do to me, how can I just give myself over to this man. But I do. I give myself over to his delight and we begin to murmur in unison. I struggle to push myself up, my arms almost give out, but I want to stand up and turn around to face him, I have to see face-to-face, I want to know what he wants. Yes I already know, I want it as well. But I am not going to be taken like some bitch in heat, bent over a table. So how strong is my resolve? Not very at this moment I guess.

Initially I evade his stare and for a second look over at that other woman, she is still slumped over her table and her male partner is massaging her exhausted body. I watch as his tight buns flex, driving the length of his erecting up along the crack of her ass, and she is letting him. Her moans of pleasure are mixing with his. Our fighting and fucking seem to go hand-in-hand.

Still, I feel dead on my feet, but my pussy is oozing with my juices. He remains kneeling before me, looking up into my eyes, his hands move back down and massage my ankles, and then slowly up to my calf muscles, God yes I need that. His fingers squeeze my tired thighs, and he looks straight into the ‘V’ of my crotch, the object of all his desires and I almost weep when I part my legs to give him a better view, and better access. His nose moves in close, I know he can smell my strong female scent of arousal.

His tongue slowly comes out, mesmerized I just stare down the valley of my large breasts and then gasp as his wet pink muscle slips into the folds of my labia “Oh fuck me” I moan and his tongue begins licking in earnest. I lean back against the table for support and spread my legs more inviting more of his oral attention. I look down at his beautiful face, his mouth is moving over my pussy like he is french kissing my sex, tonguing my clit. More, my mind cries. And his tongue probes further along, and teases at the entrance to my vagina, he keeps teasing me and my legs are quivering. The toned muscles of my belly flutter as he keeps teasing me.

I want him so bad now, I want that beautiful cock inside of me, all of it, all of it to the root. He knows I want it and slowly he stands up as I study that perfect male erection, maybe eight inches now, not terribly thick, it doesn’t seem threatening at all, almost like an invitation, calling to my sex, my pussy throbs and clenches with a hunger to have it. And maybe it is my imagination but his cock twitches in response, aching as well to fill me.

My crotch, I pivot forward blocking the upward rise of his penis, there is only one way up and that is through me, inside of me. Crotch-to-crotch we crush against one another and I feel his slippery swollen head part the folds of my pussy, our hips squirm against one another until he finds my opening. My cunt is lubricating for him, and he stands up some more, I bend my knees and, thats it, his head starts to force me open. His mouth hovers over mine, his sweet breath with my juices on his lips, his tongue gently licking my lips and then exploring my panting hungry mouth, but not as hungry as my pussy and the front of our bodies crush against one another, his chest pressing against my swollen breasts.

I feel the table against the back of my thighs and I lean back. My knees draw up under some guided force that is more powerful then anything I can control, his hips dip down and his cock head moves away from my pussy, dripping with my juices. I watch him take aim again, that head, perfectly smooth and so very swollen, his own small slit staring my pussy down, a small trickle of pre-cum oozes out of it. Yes. He is close, to where I want it. There is the spot. Come home inside of me. Such lustful thoughts and desires no longer phase me now, not even the fact he is not wearing a condom, and I am using no protection, it makes the act all the more natural and exciting.

Panting, my tongue practically hanging out of my mouth as I break off the kiss because I have to look down one more time. He backs away again, drawing out the moment, his shaft jerks a few times and more pre-cum oozes out of the tip. He moves in again and finds my hole, his man-head meets my womanhood. But he has to ‘take me’ because my pussy is tight, he gives a thrust, a stronger one next, and my head throws back in a powerful gurgling grunt of passion as maybe two inches force their way inside of me. And his mouth is licking and sucking along my exposed throat like some vampire.

He pauses and I sit up some, the lust between our bodies is too powerful and my mouth finds his so our lips can suck and our tongues lick. When our mouths seal our tongues probe deep as his hands roam all over the back of my body. Deeper he pushes inside of me and I wrap my strong legs around his slim hips, holding him to me, deep inside of me, I am swept away by the knowing that our unprotected sexes are wrestling deep in my vagina, his potent male seed just minutes away from flooding my fertile female womb. I lock my ankles together and pull him in tight with my powerful legs, God yes, forgive me, I want him bareback inside of me. He sucks on my tongue, sexually drawing it out of my mouth, slurping as he keeps sucking. But now its my turn, and I suck his tongue out of his mouth as he twirls it between my lips as our hips begin grinding, driving his erection deeper inside of me, forcing apart my tight pussy. I thought his cock wasn’t thick, but now it feels enormous!

Oh my God, only the second man to ever have me, and he is deep in me, butting up against my cervix! And then he bottoms out, all the way inside of me, his large balls resting against my ass. But ever restless my desires are now flowing and I want something different. I want him to take me from behind and I stand up with him still inside of me. For a moment we stand face to face, pressed tight with my powerful legs flexing and parted, his long shaft still up inside of me, we are joined as man and woman. Slowly I pull away, he tries to follow but I stop him, his look of confusion is eased when I give him a sly smirk. I feel him slip from the tight sheath of my pussy, but he now sees what I am doing. I look down, the power of his cock staring up at me with a shiny coating of my juices, Soon, very soon it will be back inside of me.

I bend over the table and my head drops down, my sore, battered body is so sexually heated and horny I can’t stand it. He doesn’t drive right back inside of me, although I expected and wanted it, instead he slowly, gently starts moving up and down, sliding the shaft along my wet slit, and ass crack. And I don’t even realize I am rotating my hips to complement his rubbing. He moves down. I know what’s coming soon, I look between my legs again and am shocked at how low his balls sack hangs. I’ve noticed it before, but now between my legs it looks so potent and big, I gasp, his oily head pushes against my slimy wet vaginal opening and this time he slips in a little more easily, its still tight, but like a glove comfortable tight, our sexes were made for each other, I think shamefully. Now he begins to ride me, I look over my shoulder to watch him hump me, his eyes are closed, face upturned, lost in the pleasurable joining of our sexes. I feel embarrassed, he is taking-me, like any male animal takes a female. Looking over I see the Brunette being fucked by her man now as well, in similar fashion.

“Oh God, Fuck me” I moan as my young stud nails me with a particular hard thrust. That gets the Brunette’s attention and she looks over her shoulder at me, those eyes of hers, those dark eyes, glazed with lust, lust for me and lust for her young stud fucking her.

My young man begins to really ‘ride me’, and that’s exciting but the danger of fucking this strange man makes it all the more intense. He pulls out and my juices freely run down my clit and thighs. I am just panting like some bitch dog in heat and I am loving it. This time when he enters me again its with a fierce thrust, slamming into me and we begin rutting like animals. My hungry pussy sucks on this amazing young man’s cock, and in a matter of seconds I was cumming. He was grinding away, thrusting his bare shaven genitals against my clean shaven vulva, making circular motions with hips, the root of his prick swizzling around in my pussy.

I braced myself against the table, and let him work over my sore, battered ass with his hands, rubbing the oil while he fucked me, rubbing along the valley of muscles that rise on either side of my spine, that feels so good. I look back over my left shoulder and there, her eyes again staring me down, that burning look of smoldering competition between us as we are being fucked. Is this a competition now as well? Who can fuck their man the best? I can’t help but see her glorious pussy, swollen, glistening wet when her stud pulls back, and then he moves forward, slicing open her cunt lips with his thick veined shaft, driving into her and she grunts. It’s so fucking sexy and hot to watch her getting fucked. And then it dawns on me, she can see my pussy getting fucked as well, is it driving her mad with lust too? I then really wanted her to see my pussy getting fucked! And I give my ass a strong backward thrust and swing my hips matching my young studs thrust, our sexes crush against one another and we both cry out. Did you get a clear view of that you dark haired bitch? Did you see how this Blonde’s pussy is so much wetter, tighter, and sexier than yours?

The Brunette does see, her glazed eyes staring at my crotch, her mouth opens and her tongue licks her lips. Her response was to give an equally hard grind against her man which illicitness an equally loud moan from both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by jimrites; January 26th, 2020 at 11:16 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member testingtesting's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dance The Night Away - Part 3

Interesting rivalry you?ve written. In my personal opinion the tests of strength between women utilizing either their upper or lower bodies are the best. But (for me, and I repeat: for me) the experience was a bit ruined when you made the fight public. I would?ve preferred a private match. But that?s just me, I understand no one can make everyone happy. 8.5/10 would read again

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Dance The Night Away - Part 3

Beautifully written, with exquisite detail and character work. Great stuff!

JB57
    JB57