Thread: Anyone own JMR-051? Is it any good?

Junior Hostboard Member galetree's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Anyone own JMR-051 And CW 92? Is it any good?

Hey everyone, I was browsing the JMR catalogue and saw JMR 051 that peak my interest. But sadly its one of the few videos on the JMR site that doesn't have a preview. If anyone have it, can you give me your opinion on it? Also if you own CW 92 please give me a view sentence on how you feel about it as well. Appreciate it!

Heres a link to both video

CW 92 Sexual Athlete Sexual Athletes
    Jmr 052 Ms vs Mrs JMR-051DL MRS. vs. MISTRESS

– JMR's Battling Beauties
    Last edited by galetree; March 11th, 2020 at 07:53 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Lightbulb Re: Anyone own JMR-051? Is it any good?

JMR-051 is a video that I have seen, but no longer own. I really enjoyed it, though maybe for reasons you might not enjoy.

--------------------------------------

SPOILERS INCOMING:

I can be a sucker for heated rivals coming to want one another more than the reward they once fought over. Not always, but on occasion.

This video is kinda unique, in that one of the girls softens (in that way) and the other doesn't.

Personally, I think the shift and the way its one-sided comes from bad acting or poor instruction. As the wife basically abandons her jealousy, resentment, and claim to her man and focuses more on how hot the moment is. Again it's acted so loosely, that it's kinda hard to tell where the wife's shift is coming from.

Despite that difficulty, that abandonment of mental resistance (if not physical) on the wife's part makes the mistress' insistence on their battle being about the husband -- with her interest wholly centered on dominating the wife, taking her man, and her home is a hot contrast.

As a warning, I'll say that the fight can at times, maybe more than most JMR videos (which is saying something), be a little playful.

But the women are mature and hot, well-matched, and overall sell the fantasy. At least for JMR/Napali levels of selling

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Anyone own JMR-051? Is it any good?

Yea thanks. I really like it that the two women are equally match, but since you said that the wife loses some of her anger during the fight had me losing interest in it. But thanks a lot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thanks for the information on JMR-051. That has always been a vid that I've been curious about, and I was interested in the two actresses as well.

I saw "Sexual Athletes" a long time ago. An adult bookstore had a whole California Wildcats section to rent and I was--briefly--in heaven. Dyanna Lauren is one of the actresses and, I believe, Celeste was the other. I thought the opening sequence of the two women working out was a bit long (they were athletes, you see, so they work out.) Once they got together, the action was pretty good. Both women were really hot. It was a sexfight from beginning to end, so if you want some of the rougher action you typically see in a Chantal Lace erotic fight, you might be disappointed. Think more along the lines of Jsae or Tori Sinclair vids. Also, I don't remember a lot of trash talking or any real anger. The biggest caution I would have about this is that it was a VHS tape. Given all CW's financial issues, I don't think you can expect a lot of remastering to a digital format, and their new catalog lists it as being $29. I want them to succeed, but that seems a little high for something that came out in the 80's.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks everyone for their opinions. I and I've made my decision.