Thread: My Wife's Tortured Tits, Part 4 (The Mauling)

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife, Jennifer, struggled to break free from Denise’s grip. Denise was much stronger than either one of us had given credit. Denise continued to pin both of my wife’s arms behind her back, with only one hand, as her massive double D implants rested on my wife’s back. As Jennifer tried to turn from side to side to escape, her natural 38D breasts would sway back and forth with each turn. Jennifer’s perfect body was now glistening with sweat, and I noticed a bead dangling from her stiffened right nipple. Keeping my wife’s arms pinned, Denise started to push her over toward the stairs. Our stairs had a wooden handrail going up the left side, which was supported by several smaller wooden vertical rails. Denise forced my wife next to the line of rails, and standing behind her, said, “Let’s see how these big cow tits of yours look squashed.”

Pushing all of her weight onto my wife’s back, Denise was able to press Jennifer’s breasts up against the vertical wooden rails. Jennifer gasped as she looked down at the rails sinking into her breasts. Keeping my wife’s arms pinned back, Denise shoved her harder into the railing. Jennifer screamed as the vertical rails disappeared into her ample tit flesh. First her chunky nipples disappeared from view, then her silver dollar sized areoles were forced inward by the rails. I was completely aroused at the site of my wife’s tits getting squashed by the railing. Jennifer’s two giant breasts, now looked like four smaller half moons. “You like that, don’t you bitch?” Denise asked. “You like it when I squash your cow tits, don’t you?” Jennifer moaned and responded meekly with “No.” Denise continued to squash my wife’s breasts, and quipped, “Who has the better tits, bitch?” Jennifer responded with, “I do, you plastic slut!” Denise angrily pulled my wife back from the rails, as Jennifer’s breasts flopped back into place. Then Denise charged hard again into the rails, using my wife’s boobs as a battering ram. Jennifer cried out in pain. Denise used her free hand to wrap Jennifer’s divided left breast, completely around the rail, and then squeezed hard. My wife moaned in agony, as Denise worked the outer part of her breast around the rail. It literally looked like wrapping dough around a pole. Denise cruelly repeated her wrapping technique with Jennifer’s right teat, before finally pulling her off the rails. “I think your tits can take more than that.” Denise threatened.

Keeping my wife’s arms pinned behind her, Denise led her over toward the open back window. The bottom framing of the window rests about 2 ½ feet off the carpet, and apparently Denise had noticed this. “On your knees, bitch” Denise ordered. Jennifer stood motionless, so Denise used her free hand to pull my wife’s head back hard, by the hair. Jennifer grunted in pain, and Denise repeated, “I said, on your knees bitch!” With her hair painfully pulled back, Jennifer slowly dropped to her knees. Denise dropped in behind her, still holding my wife’s arms and hair. “Put your tits on that window ledge,” Denise commanded. “No!” Jennifer replied. “Do it!” Denise ordered as she pushed my helpless wife forward, until her huge breasts poured onto the wooden frame, resting just a couple of feet under the raised window. Denise shifted her weight, so that Jennifer could not push away from the ledge. My wife remained on her knees, her defenseless breasts spilling over the wooden ledge, partially exposed to the outdoors. Denise released Jennifer’s hair with one hand, and reached up and grabbed the bottom of the raised window. “This should work perfectly on your beautifully shaped breasts” Denise snickered. “Tomorrow, you can bring your new SQUARE tits to the pool.” She added. Jennifer looked up helplessly at the raised window and barked, “You sick bitch!” Denise promptly slammed the bottom of the window down on top of my wife’s breasts, and then used her free hand to push the window down from the middle, keeping the pressure on Jennifer’s boobs. Jennifer screamed loudly, unable to believe that her perfectly formed breasts, now resembling two thick pancakes, were slowly being crushed by the immense pressure that Denise could apply to the window with one hand. I was amazed at Denise’s strength: she could hold Jennifer in place with one arm, and crush my wife’s breasts with the other. After applying pressure for ten painful seconds, Denise used her free hand to raise the window back up to it’s original height. Jennifer moaned and dropped her head, noticing that the top of her large breasts, were now marked with red streaks. “Get ready, bitch, we’ve got some more shaping to do!” Denise threatened. Jennifer helplessly gasped “No!” just before Denise slammed the window bottom down on her breasts again. My wife screamed and shook her head from side to side, as Denise once again put pressure on the middle pane of the window. I swear I thought my wife’s breasts were going to pop from the immense pressure, and my “arousal” started to change to fear for her safety. I certainly did not want either girl to suffer permanent damage. Denise raised the window up, and stared down at Jennifer’s pitiful looking breasts. “Nice,” she remarked, as she placed her fingers on my wife’s red streaked breasts. Denise sensed that Jennifer was now too beaten to offer any resistance, so she released my wife’s arms, and stood up behind her. Jennifer, too dazed to notice that her hands were freed, simply leaned forward a bit on her knees, her massive juggs still dangling over the window ledge. Standing above her prisoner, Denise placed both hands on the middle window pane, and furiously shoved the window back down. I couldn’t believe the glass didn’t shatter, as the window bottom crashed down onto my wife’s flattened breasts. Jennifer let out an awful groan, fell forward against the window, her face resting on the glass, and her tortured tits crushed beneath the window bottom.

“That’s enough, Denise, you win!” I blurted out. “I don’t want to see you hurt her any more.” Denise turned and looked at my hands tied to the chair. “No, no, no” she replied. “I’m just getting started with this tit cow.” Denise reached down on the floor, and picked up my wife’s bikini top. Jennifer was silent and motionless, her breasts still pinned in the closed window. Denise pulled my wife’s limp arms behind her, and used the bikini top to tie Jennifer’s hands together. “Denise, that’s not fair! Untie her now, you’re not fighting fair. And untie me!” I pleaded. Denise simply glared at me and laughed. This woman may be gorgeous, with her naked, giant DD breast implants, areoles stretched to their limits, hard nipples, and her perfect ass hanging out of her mini skirt, but… she was definitely evil. Never in my wildest dreams, did I imagine her being capable of inflicting this much torture and pain. Little did I know, this was only the beginning of my wife’s suffering.

Denise mercifully raised the window, and all her prisoner in bondage could offer was a soft moan. I was relieved to see my wife’s breasts were still intact, although the tops of her breasts were markedly reddened, and possibly starting to swell just a bit. Jennifer appeared conscious, but very dazed, and I observed a look of anguish on her face, when she noticed her marked breasts. “Come here bitch,” Denise ordered, as she reached down and grabbed my kneeling wife’s hair. She pulled Jennifer by her hair, away from the window. Leading her by her hair, Denise pulled Jennifer closer to me. Her arms bound, and her hair yanked, my wife had no other option then to follow Denise across the carpeted floor on her knees. Denise stopped her a few feet in front of me. There these two beautiful, topless women stood: the mammoth breasted Denise clearly in control of my bound, helpless, and kneeling wife. Denise had a sadistic look in her eyes, and I feared that my wife’s reddened breasts were about to be further tortured. Keeping my wife sitting up straight, by holding her hair, Denise leaned over and asked, “How do these feel, bitch?” Denise cupped my wife’s reddened breasts in her right hand, and squeezed hard. Jennifer’s breasts were now obviously extremely sensitive from her tit pounding, and she let out a high pitched scream and winced. “You’re nothing but a pathetic tit slave, now aren’t you bitch?” Denise asked. Jennifer only coldly looked up at Denise, the corners of her eyes watering from pain and hatred. “Let’s give your fat udders a break for a moment, and work on that pretty face of yours.” Denise threatened. With that, she drew back her hand, and then forcefully backhanded my wife across her face. Jennifer shrieked as her head sharply turned, her tussled brown hair falling into her face. Holding my wife upright by the back of her head, Denise began a face slapping frenzy. Each backhand across Jennifer’s face, would be swiftly followed by an open handed swat. My wife could only sit kneeling, and cry out each time her beautiful face was smacked. Jennifer’s long brown hair now completely covered her face, and I prayed that Denise would stop before any welts formed. Denise paused for only a moment, to pull the hair back from my wife’s face, perhaps so she could witness where the next round of assault would take place: on my wife’s breasts. Denise continued the same backhand/open hand attack on Jennifer’s defenseless chest. She wailed in pain, and jerked her head up, each time Denise’s hand came crashing down on her milky breasts. Denise angled her slaps slightly upward, so that on contact, my wife’s giant tit would lift up, and then flop back down. Jennifer’s pain became more intense as Denise started to focus on her nipples, making sure to graze my wife’s thick buds with each smack. Not an inch of Jennifer’s 38Ds were spared attack, as Denise slapped every portion of my wife’s meaty tits. Just as the red streaks on top of Jennifer’s breasts had begun to fade, they were replaced by pink marks that covered practically her entire chest. Jennifer moaned in agony, as her two milky white breasts now resembled two giant, pink teardrops. Denise raised her arm again, as if to slap my wife’s tits, but then finally dropped it back down to her side. She released her grip on Jennifer’s hair, and my beaten wife fell to the floor on her side. Jennifer’s massive, tortured breasts shifted, so that her right tit now rested on the floor, with her left boob stretched and flopped over on her right one. With her hands still tied behind her, my wife was truly finished.

“Denise, please untie me,” I asked. “Not until your wife admits I have better tits.” Denise responded. Denise kneeled down on the floor next to Jennifer, and rolled her over on her back. Denise then crawled over and straddled my wife, resting her gorgeous ass on my wife’s groin. With her knees to my wife’s sides, Denise leaned forward, and gently placed her hands on Jennifer’s breasts. “Now, I’m only going to ask you this one more time, my tit slave… who has the better breasts?” Jennifer was too weak to speak loudly, so she whimpered something inaudible. “What?” Denise asked. “Fuck you, you silicone slut!” My wife blurted. Denise grunted in anger and squeezed Jennifer’s breasts intensely. Jennifer lifted her head up and wailed. My wife’s natural 38D breasts had flattened out a bit, since she was lying on her back. Denise crushed as much of Jennifer’s breasts as she could with her hands, but my wife’s giant mams dwarfed Denise’s smallish claws. The immense pressure that Denise was applying created a bowl effect: the center of Jennifer’s breasts bore the brunt of the attack, while the outer edges of my wife’s huge tits poured around Denise’s hands in a circle. As Jennifer screamed in agony, I noticed her rigid nipples poking up through Denise’s fingers. My wife had the largest, sexiest nipples of any woman I had ever been with. Surrounded by dark, sliver dollar sized areolas, her thick buds measured a full inch in length. Jennifer had always been self conscious of them, as no bra on the market could conceal a solid inch nip. Now that my wife’s breasts were being compressed, her escaping nipples had stiffened to twice their normal length, resembling two miniature rockets! Apparently, Denise noticed them too, as she mauled my wife’s tits, because Jennifer’s poor buds became Denise’s next target of attack.

Denise released her death grip on Jennifer’s tits, and quickly grabbed each long nipple. Wrapping the top ½ inch of each nip between her thumb and forefinger, Denise twisted each bud at least 180 degrees. Jennifer beat the back of her head on the floor in pain, crying out “No!” Denise then slid her fingers to the very tips of each nipple, and yanked up. I knew Jennifer couldn’t take much more. She moaned in agony as Denise started to slam my wife’s breasts together, using her nipples to steer her tits. Each time Denise yanked each nipple toward the center of my wife’s chest, Jennifer’s breasts would slam together, making a distinct pop. These tit collisions caused her giant tits to ripple like waves, until they fell back in place. Denise then reached down, and surrounded Jennifer’s right breast, with both hands. This cupping effect forced my wife’s large breasts up and out, and her stiff nipple stood up like a golf flag. Denise leaned down, slowly placed the elongated nipple in her mouth, and bit down hard. Jennifer gagged in pain, as Denise gnashed her teeth on the captured bud. Denise shook her head back and forth, bringing my wife’s poor nipple with her. I was certain that Jennifer was going to pass out. Her screams continued as Denise decided to make a meal on her left nipple as well. Then Denise pushed both of my wife’s breasts together, slid her hands toward the top of each tit, and forced Jennifer’s nipples to touch each other. Jennifer looked up at her dueling nipples, but quickly dropped her head to floor with a thud, when Denise shoved both nips in her mouth. Denise pulled her head up slightly, with both nipples snagged in her teeth, and laughed out loud. This is one sick bitch, I thought. Finally, the laughing caused my wife’s nipples to slip out, and her tortured chest regained its flattened form. “Aw, did that hurt?” Denise asked, as my wife simply moaned with her eyes closed and swallowing hard. “Maybe you need a gentler touch,” Denise added, and then leaned down, again placing Jennifer’s tortured nub in her mouth. This time, Denise softly suckled my wife’s nipples, gently caressing each breast. Denise slid her left hand down my wife’s stomach, lifted up her thong bikini bottom, and slowly inserted two fingers into my wife’s vagina. Jennifer turned her head away from Denise in disgust. “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you bitch?” Denise asked. “You’re fucking wet!” she added. My wife, feeling completely violated, turned her head back at Denise, and spit right in her face.

Denise removed her fingers, wiped her face, and stood up. I couldn’t believe how defiant Jennifer still was: bound, topless, helpless, and laying at Denise’s feet. It would be her last act of defiance… one of Denise’s high-heeled shoes had fallen off, while she was fingering Jennifer. Denise stared down over her massive implants at my wife, and walked around to her side. With her bare foot, Denise raised her leg, and brought her foot down on my wife’s teat. Jennifer groaned as Denise shifted all her weight down on my wife’s flattened tit. Denise stomped Jennifer’s right tit several times, each time bringing a scream from Jennifer, and causing her legs to raise up from the blow. After stomping her right tit to mush, Denise limped over to Jennifer’s left side, and raised her heeled foot. Denise carefully placed the long heel on Jennifer’s erect left nipple, and then dug it in. Jennifer shook her head back and forth, screaming in agony, as Denise shoved her heel deep into the nipple, and then ground the poor bud hard. Denise’s long heel disappeared into my wife’s massive tit flesh: Jennifer’s breast looked like the safety cushion at the bottom of a building, when someone just jumped in. Denise continued to grind Jennifer into a state of convulsion, my wife’s legs shook violently, as she felt her nipple getting ground like hamburger. Finally, Denise removed her heel. My wife’s right breast was pale from a footprint, and her left nipple had gone from beet red to purple. “I’m tired of listening to you cry, slut.” Denise stated, as she reached down, and tore off my wife’s thong bikini bottom. Jennifer’s small patch of shaved dark pubic hair was exposed, and Denise got in one last cheap shot, and she put her bare foot on my wife’s privates, and pushed down. Jennifer, barely conscious at this point, just let out a small moan. Denise balled up the thong bottom, and shoved it in Jennifer’s mouth. Jennifer gagged for a moment, and then subsided as she caught her breath.

“Get up bitch” Denise ordered, and she pulled my wife to her feet by her hair. Jennifer was unable to walk on her own, so Denise wrapped her arm around her and led her over to the chair next to me. My wife looked so pathetic: completely naked, hair in her face, gagged, arms bound behind her, and sweat pouring over her bruised breasts and nipples. Denise threw my wife down in the chair, and Jennifer quickly slumped forward, her massive charms resting on her thighs. Denise pushed my wife back, lifted her bound arms up behind her, and placed them behind the back of the chair. Jennifer dropped her head, shook it side to side slightly, and could only whisper, “No.” Denise stood back, admired her pitiful prisoner, and stated, “Let’s see now. I remember you tied Greg up with some clothesline… clothesline that you got from that closet. You know what they say, where there’s clothesline, there’s usually clothespins.” Denise trotted over to the closet, opened the door, and perused. “Ah, here they are,” she said, happily. Denise pulled out two clothespins, and put them in her left hand. She trotted over with a smile on her face to my wife, and reached out and grabbed my wife’s right nipple. Slowly pulling Jennifer’s hard nip out, Denise leaned down toward my wife and said…

“Guess where these are going?”

TO BE CONTINUED

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story, GREAT beating/torture, well done!!!

I love where this looks like it's going. I know ALOT about torture, and am REALLY looking forward to the next part, and the following parts as well.

MikeJV

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    OOH ! OOH ! Say as sadistic as that Denise is she would probably strut the defeated and trussed up jennifer off to the pool the very place they both like to show themselves, only this time there will be only one queen of the pool and the other a defeated naked slave .

a Great way to humiliate a former Rival.

Love your story and cant wait to read the conclusion.