Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Re: New Story- The Kidnapping by JB57

One of your best JB. Probably among your very best.
    Of course my taste speaks.
    THESE women who have everything of their female anatomy in big but not unrealistic sizes, have my full attention. I like them !!

I am 1000% aplauding this story something that happens many times with your stories but not all the times.
    (again : my taste speaks).
    Very good plot, perfectly written, growing tension between them (erotic or not)...
    Most of all : VERY HOT erotic action in detail.
    As a description of an erotic action between two women must be (IMHO) : Neither too short, nor endless.

If I could ask for something more, it would be more trash talk. But that's me.

A more than perfect ch. 1 !
    I can hardly wait for chapter 2 !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; May 22nd, 2022 at 05:08 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

wow, great work!
    perfect length, great chemistry, a sense of urgency that is very hard to conjure.

Senior Hostboard Member
    New Story- The Kidnapping by JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Hope will be more, is one special story!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Hi Catfight! Part 2 is well underway and should be up in the next day or two. "Jungle Queens" will follow shortly thereafter!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

It looks like this will be a three part story after all! I could have completed it in part 2, but that would have taken a few more days and I don't want to keep people waiting. Right now, the plan is for Part 3 to be relatively short. Even so, I hope everyone enjoys Part 2!

JB

The Kidnapping, Part II

Ryan and Riley walked back into the dark factory. When they reached the makeshift apartment area, Riley reached down and picked up the remote beside the bed. She hit a button and a number of lights around the living space came on. She placed the remote back beside the bed and turned to face her fuck rival.

The dynamic between the two women had changed completely. Now, they were equals and rivals. They needed to settle which of them was in control, which of them was the superior woman. They glared at each other, their eyes burning with the heat of their mutual hatred and the fire of their shared desire. They were soaked, their hair plastered to their heads, their luscious bodies glistening with dampness. Riley pulled some towels out of the chest at the foot of the bed. She threw one to Ryan, who caught it and quickly dried herself off, patting out the dampness in her hair. Riley wiped herself down and then tossed the towel aside.

“OK, cunt,” Riley began. “You have one chance: you can get back on that bed and let me put back on your ankle cuff. After that, you’re going to spread your legs and I’m going to fuck your brains out until our pussies are raw. Or, you can resist and we can fuck this out right here and now. Either way, this ends with you flat on your back, opening your legs and taking my cum. You’re going to spend the rest of your time in this place as my personal sex toy.”

Ryan snorted, her hands on her luscious hips. “You stupid cow. After what we just did, you think I’m just going to flop onto my back, spread my legs and let you ride me like a horse? Fuck that! If you want to fuck this out, then we’ll fuck it out! But you’re right about one thing: one of us is going to end up as the cum bucket for the other and it won’t be me!”

Riley smiled. “I’m glad you said that, slut. I’m going to enjoy fucking you down. A rich whore like you thinks her shit doesn’t stink. I’m going to show you that Daddy’s money doesn’t make you any better than anyone else.”

Ryan grinned. “You’re just jealous because you know you’re cheap gutter trash, cuntfucker. But if you think I won’t get into the gutter with you, then you are even more stupid than you look.” She took a step forward. “I am going to come out on top in this little contest, bitch. After I break you, I’m going to make you suck my clit for the rest of the night.”

The blonde and brunette were standing on the carpet beside the bed. The two women walked towards each other, their hips swaying sexily, their thick, massive tits jiggling with each step. As the naked women approached, they felt the erotic heat in their bodies grow exponentially. The lust that had fueled their earlier, epic fuckfight began to flow once more.

Riley placed her arms on Ryan’s muscular shoulders and slid them around the brunette’s neck. Ryan placed her hands on Riley’s smooth, naked hips then slid them around her lower back. The women’s thick, perfectly matched tits met nipple to nipple, sending an electric shock coursing through their flesh. A building heat of sexual delight raced through their lush bodies and they moaned in concert. Slowly, teasingly, they crushed their massive tits together. The dense glands compressed, the thick flesh quivering in tension as all four glands resisted. The women pressed their bare bellies together and undulated, rubbing abdominals, their navels sucking. Their powerful thighs pressed tight, muscle to muscle. They felt the heat coming off their naked pudenda. Their aroused twats glistened with moisture as their desire grew.

Nose to nose, the gorgeous women glared into the other’s eyes. Their lips touched gently as they panted, sharing hot breath, teasing each other with the temptation of the other’s luscious sex. The heat between their voluptuous bodies increased with every moment. Every place their succulent flesh touched tingled with sexual electricity.

“You really are hot shit, fucker,” Riley admitted, her voice a hungry whisper, “but I’m hotter and better. I’m going to fuck every inch of your body and make you my bitch. That’s the only way for this to end.”

“You’re an incredible fuck, you slut,” Ryan responded. “But I’m more woman than you can handle. I’m going to fuck you into the ground and then make you my fuck toy.”

“Fuck you, cunt.”

“Fuck you, slut.”

The women’s bodies raged with heat and lust, their nipples were rock hard and sealed into one, their tits throbbed with every heartbeat. Riley and Ryan were excited beyond words. Their mutual taunting reignited their shared hate and desire. They needed each other’s bodies. They could feel the sexual fever building.

Their wet lips touched and pressed, their pink tongues slid together. Slowly, carefully, they penetrated each other’s mouths, sliding tongues, sharing spit, then sealing into a kiss that grew hotter, more aggressive as they fully locked up. They placed one hand on the back of the other’s head and pushed their faces deeper.

“Mmmmmmmnnnnn,” they moaned in concert, their passion growing. They pressed in tighter, harder, their arms closing around their bodies. They undulated gently, rubbing naked flesh, enjoying the heat and smooth curves of their rival. Bulging tits crushed and wrestled, massaging and kneading each other’s thick meat. Pulsing nipples played, burning as they caressed and stroked, sizzling as nipple holes lined up and sucked. Taut bellies rubbed and smooth thighs pressed. Both women opened their thighs enough to let the other push the thick muscle into their opponent’s juicy pussy.

As the kiss deepened, it became more passionate, more violent. Ryan and Riley struggled to dominate and control each other, mouth to mouth. Their powerful tongues pushed and shoved, their locked mouths overflowed with spit, their cheeks and throats worked hard as they swallowed back saliva and tried to suck the other bitch in. Spit filled their mouths, dribbling out and down their chins to their bulging, trembling cleavage.

As the kissfight intensified, so did their body to body struggle. They shoved their thighs into the other’s cunt with greater force, their muscular legs twined, their torsos undulated as they rubbed their tits furiously. The women’s luscious bodies went to war. They spun around on the carpet, their bare feet slipping and sliding. They lost their balance and fell to the ground. Gasping, Ryan and Riley broke their kiss in a spray of spit. They wrapped arms and legs around their nude opponent. The voluptuous vixens rolled on the carpet, fighting viciously for the dominant position.

Grunting, snarling, cursing, Ryan and Riley rolled back and forth in the small space, somehow staying on the carpet though they easily could have rolled off into the rest of the vast factory. They bit at each other’s shoulders and necks in passion and rage, they scratched and clawed naked backs and asses, leaving their marks on the other. The women were unbelievably horny, their bodies aching and burning with hunger. They relished rubbing and grinding naked flesh to flesh until, finally, they pushed each other away.

Panting, tits heaving, the beautiful Amazons glared at each other from across the carpet. The first dots of sweat appeared on their luscious skin, causing their curvaceous bodies to gleam in the apartment light. Their clean-shaven pussies glittered with moisture and a droplets of cunt juice dripped to the carpet. Their eyes locked, the rage, hate and unbearable lust they felt for each other shining like the sun. Just looking at each other drove them both insane with rage and desire. They got to their feet, panting angrily, crouched down slightly, their breasts jiggling with every movement.

“Oh God, you FUCK!!” Riley screamed. She threw herself at her rival, her blood boiling with anger and more.

“Dirty, fucking CUNT!!” Ryan shrieked as she hurled herself to meet the attack.

The women had meant to come together tit to tit and grind their massive orbs into ecstasy. Instead, they somehow locked up hand to hand. Their fingers intertwined, their palms flat. Their arms quivered with effort as they pitted muscle against muscle in another contest of physical strength. They had done this before, but the rain slippery deck had made the outcome inconclusive. This time, they were both dry and their bare feet dug into the carpet firmly.

Ryan and Riley’s whole bodies trembled as they matched muscle to muscle, strength to strength. Somehow, for that moment, proving which of them was the physically stronger woman became critically important. Their powerful thighs and calves flexed and strained, their muscular arms rippled. The women’s big tits swung from their chests, taut and heavy, nipples pulsing and hard as spikes.

Ryan and Riley leaned forward into each other. Their hot breath mixed, they pushed almost nose to nose, gasping and moaning as they tried to overpower the other. Their noses touched, their glaring eyes betrayed their overwhelming desire and their mouths slowly, desperately, sealed tight. Tongues lashed, lips sucked, and the incredible beauties slowly sank to their knees, their bodies still battling for domination. They released their grips and whipped their arms around the other. They hugged hard, leaning the weight of their bodies onto their chests, crushing tits, but never breaking the kiss. They pulled hair, they moaned with lust. Ryan slowly slid her hand down Riley’s hot, flat belly, all the way down to the blonde’s steaming pudenda. She cupped her rival’s throbbing mound, then traced the woman’s slick cunt lips with her finger, before flicking and gently stroking the blonde’s swollen clit.

Within their locked mouths, Riley shrieked in pleasure. She slid her hand down Ryan’s torso, her palm forming a momentary suction with the woman’s navel, and slipped two fingers deep into the heiress’ succulent genitals. Ryan groaned and a deep spasm ran through her lower body as her tight cunt closed around the invading digits.

Kissing desperately, the women finger-fucked the other in earnest, their fingers working in and out of tight, wet twats vigorously. The vast factory floor soon echoed with the wet, sucking sound of fingers pumping aggressively and the muffled moans and screams of two bitches in heat. Ryan and Riley stroked and caressed clits until the throbbing sex horns were pulsing and twitching with sexual tension. Their probing fingers ran along sensitive g-spots inside the women’s vaginas. Thick pussy juice trickled to the carpet in a continuous stream. The women finally broke their hateful kiss to rest their faces cheek to cheek, their chin on the other’s shoulder. They panted furiously, struggling to keep in the powerful orgasms growing in their cores.

“You goddamned fucking whore,” Riley moaned into Ryan’s ear. She bit the heiress on the neck and shoulder, passionate love bites that only hinted at her hate for the beautiful brunette.

“You cunteating, dirty fuck,” Ryan whimpered. She bit back and pulled Riley’s hair viciously, trying to hurt the blonde bitch as much as she could even as they paralyzed each other with pleasure.

The race for the finish began as the women felt the overwhelming wave of pleasure starting to surge deep in their cores, deep in their cunts, beginning to lap at their twitching clits. Pure erotic sensations flowed from their clits to every part of their bodies. The women whispered obscenities at each other, they grunted and moaned in distress as they struggled to hold back the wave, refusing to go off before their enemy.

Ryan felt her entire lower body trembling with tension, she felt her clit throbbing like a drum, filling her entire cunt, filling her entire world. She knew she could not last much longer. She could feel the tremors running through Riley, she could hear the dirty bitch moaning and whimpering, but she feared she might go off just moments before her foe. Gritting her teeth, she released Riley’s hair, ran her hand down the sexy curve in the blonde’s back, and slapped the woman’s firm, round ass with all her strength. The sharp cut of pain, the sting of the blow, sent the blonde vixen over the edge.

“Oh, you FUCKING BITCH!!” Riley screeched. She shoved a finger all the way up Ryan’s puckered asshole, even as her cunt contracted and released a gusher of hot cum. It splattered both women’s naked thighs.

“JESUS CHRIST!!” Ryan screamed. She ejaculated like a fire hose, her cum gushing out and intersecting Riley’s emissions in mid-air. The two streams mixed and countered each other, intensifying the splatter for both women. Their hands became soaked and dripping with gooey cum. They continued stroking and pumping each other, even through their continuing orgasms.

The women ejaculated three, four more times, spraying their lower thighs and bellies in creamy cum. Their hearts pounded. They leaned into each other, tits on fire, bodies trembling in weakness with the momentary release. They pulled each other’s hair frantically, viciously, with their free hand. Gasping and moaning, they rode out their exquisite ejaculations.

The women turned their gorgeous faces to each other and, almost involuntarily, slipped their tongues together and then locked into a deep kiss. It was surprisingly gentle as they licked lips and shared spit, like grateful lovers. For more than a minute, the fuckfighting women seemed to call a truce as they licked and sucked, scouring the other’s mouth with their tongues, almost in gratitude for the delicious pleasure they had given each other. Then Riley realized what they were doing.

“Dirty fuck,” the blonde gasped. She shoved Ryan and pulled the brunette’s hair at the same time. The woman fell over on her side. Riley spun her legs towards Ryan’s head and landed on her side next to the heiress, her face pointed at the other Amazon’s juicy, cum-dripping twat.

“Let’s eat twat, you fucker,” Riley gasped.

“Glady,” Ryan panted. She rolled over on her back and opened her legs for the blonde. With a groan of pure desire, Riley eagerly mounted Ryan’s luscious body, spread her legs to either side of the woman’s head, and lowered her face to Ryan’s cum-soaked genitals. At the same time, Ryan slipped her arms around Riley’s hips and firmly gripped the blonde’s spectacular ass. She pulled Riley’s succulent fuckmeat down to her beautiful face and immediately buried her nose and mouth in the blonde’s delicious cunt. Riley happily shoved her face into Ryan’s turgid pussy. She rubbed her face around and around in the brunette’s sopping cunt, reveling in the intoxicating scent and the thick, firm cuntlips.

Ryan licked Riley all the way down her fuckslit and inserted her tongue into the blonde’s wet, tight asshole. Riley moaned in pleasure as she felt the intimate violation. She nipped gently at Ryan’s engorged clit, causing the heiress to whimper and shudder throughout her entire body. Riley dived in, driving her tongue as deep and far into Ryan’s fuckhole as she could. She sucked up the sweet cum, enjoying the taste and texture.

The women wrapped their lips and tongues around their rival’s clit and sucked lustily. They barely suppressed mutual screams of delight as waves of exquisite pleasure rippled through their bodies from their most sensitive sex organs. Ryan wrapped her wet thighs around Riley’s head and rolled the blonde onto her side. Riley closed her thighs around Ryan’s bobbing head. Eating each other from a position of equality, Riley and Ryan devoured each other’s throbbing, aching cunts. They threw themselves into the mutual sexual assault with wild abandon, both women determined to make her rival cum first.

The beautiful women’s faces disappeared into the other’s succulent twat. The room echoed with the sounds of their moans and groans of ecstasy as they inflicted greater and greater pleasure on the other. The women’s inner thighs quivered with repressed sexual tension, their gorgeous cunts poured copious amounts of fluid as they sucked and licked and chewed on the other’s labia and clits. Ryan’s and Riley’s tongues worked vigorously, lapping at the other woman’s slit, sliding deep into tart, tight assholes, reaming out juicy labia. The women used their hands and fingers to separate round buttocks so they could better assault ripe assholes and to probe and tease trembling labia, deep vaginal walls and throbbing clits. Their moans and cries of exquisite pleasure spiraled higher and higher.

After more than an hour, both women’s faces were wet with pussy secretions and their cunts were on fire with pure, raw sensations. Their bodies trembled from the deepest core of their bodies to the tips of their toes. Their moans reflected the pure sexual agony they were both in, as the two vicious rivals struggled to hold back the waves of intense pleasure that threatened to overwhelm and consume their raging bodies. Everywhere the women touched each other burned, every nerve in their bodies enflamed with sexual electricity. Their mouths and lips were fastened around the other’s pounding clit. For both women, the raw sensations flowing off their clits saturated their entire lower bodies and made it feel like their sensitive sex horns had expanded to fill their trembling cunts to the brim. Both women inserted their hands deep into the other’s tight, straining cunts and balled their hands into fists. They screamed in concert as they fisted each other, then twisted their fists and pumped their arms, doing all they could to ream the other out.

Ryan could not believe how good the other woman tasted, how much she enjoyed feasting on Riley’s exquisite cunt. Riley was overwhelmed with passion. Ryan was incredibly delicious and the brunette heiress was proving to be as skilled at eating cunt as she had proven with using her clit as a weapon. Riley could feel a wave of intense pleasure pounding at the limits of her tolerance, on the verge of overwhelming her control. Ryan could feel herself reaching the same limits. Her entire body was shaking uncontrollably and her ability to keep forcing her muscles to accept more tension, more pleasure, was reaching an end.

Riley moaned, a cry of pure sexual agony. Ryan sobbed, tears running down her trembling face as the pure pleasure wracking her body became too much. Riley ran her hand down Ryan’s back and grabbed the brunette beauty by her hair. She pulled hard, yanking Ryan’s face back, away from Riley’s cunt. At the same moment, Riley wrapped Ryan’s clit with her tongue, lips and teeth and sucked and bit with all of her skill, struggling to give her rival just the right combination of pain and pleasure. The shock was just enough to push Ryan over the edge.

“Oh God, you FUCKING WHORE!!” Ryan shrieked. Her cunt convulsed and erupted, ejaculating powerfully, over and over, into Riley’s beautiful face. The blonde clamped her mouth over Ryan’s palpitating cunt and tried to take all of the hot cum in her mouth. An instant later, however, her own pussy exploded in release as she hit the limits of her control. Riley was not even able to swallow the cum when the detonation in her body released a wave of pleasure so intense she could only throw back her head and scream in ecstasy. The two women moaned and screamed as they rolled back and forth, their powerful thighs clamped tightly over the other’s head, holding them both in place as they ejaculated onto each other over and over.

Riley and Ryan finally stopped thrashing on the ground. Ryan was on top when their pleasure-wracked catball stopped rolling. She was in a sexual daze, but she lowered her cum-splattered face and began licking and lapping up the creamy cum covering Riley’s inner thighs and succulent fuckmeat. Riley raised her head and sucked up as much of the ejaculate coating Ryan’s lower body as she could.

Grunting, the women rolled apart. They got to their knees and glared at each other. Cum dripped off their gorgeous faces, it coated their hair. Their bulging chests were splattered with creamy ejaculate. Ryan and Riley threw themselves together, tits slapping, bellies clapping with the impact. Arms wrapped around backs, they pulled each other in, and they locked mouths. Moaning in shared delight, they sloshed the cum in their mouths back and forth, sharing it with each other, sucking it back and forth, mixing it with spit.

For several minutes, the erotic rivals kissed passionately, playing with their mixed, shared cum, until the slimy mixture dribbled from their mouths, down their chins, to the quivering cleavage formed by their mashed tits. They split the gooey mass in their mouths and swallowed it back, both fighting to take more. They broke the kiss and began licking up the dribble.
    Ryan and Riley pressed forehead to forehead, their tongues licking and pushing. Their throbbing tits pulsed, nipple fused to nipple.

“I’m glad to see you’re willing to get in the gutter with me, fuck bitch,” Riley whispered. “I like it. It’s going to make it so much better. I’m going to take my time humiliating you.”

“I’m willing to go deeper in the gutter than you, cunt whore,” Ryan whispered back. “I can out-slut you with my eyes closed, and I’m going to prove that when I fuck you into a stain on the bed.”

“I’m going to break you, cunt,” Riley moaned, shoving her tongue into Ryan’s ear.

“I’m going to suck you dry, whore,” Ryan moaned back. She bit Riley on the edge of her jaw.

The women rubbed their tits aggressively against the other pair, then separated and sat back on their asses. As much as they had enjoyed finger-fucking and eating each other, they both knew that the true battle, the real test of woman to woman, was between their legs. They leaned back, eyes locked. Riley and Ryan began stroking, teasing their ravenous twats. They stroked their hot clits and pressed on their delicious fuckmeat, helping their swollen clits pop free.

“Are you ready to settle this, Riley?” Ryan purred seductively. Her blue eyes blazed with lust.

“Whenever you’re ready, Ryan,” the blonde whispered, her body, her cunt, aching for the final showdown.

Smiling, the women slid across the carpet on their lush asses, legs spread wide, and prepared to lock up in the final fuck.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I swear you are a machine. I don’t know how you can still pump out so many of these without ever losing your touch or getting stale

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Thank you for including that little strength contest . At first I was thinking this scenario would lead to a one shot, but their relationship is clearly transforming. I’m not sure how, but I think you’re setting them up
    to be repeat opponents.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Damn, I just read the second part and it's SOOO HOT.

I'm so enjoying it, particularly the focus on the hot kissing and strong enemy dynamic.

This makes me really hope that Jungle Queens v. Cavewomen will include a four-way tongue fight. Four rivals lashing tongues, mixing spit between them... mmm. And some cum play as well - the mixed cum of four warriors is too good to waste!!

Thanks JB. Showing us all once again why you're the king.