Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: My Update Page

In regards to Nymphos of the Caribbean, I promise it will be my next masterpiece. Giannis pointed out that it gave off vibes of Angel Dawn with its long list of characters. That’s exactly what I was going for. The sequel to Angel’s PI series that we never got was going to take place on a cruise ship, so I made this as a tribute to her. I’m not half the writer she is but I hope I can do it justice and maybe fill the void. This will be my longest and most ambitious story yet. Even more so than Eye of the Storm. Just wait until we get to the end. It’ll blow everyone’s minds. Something even I never thought I’d do. Anyway, this story will be so long that it will likely take up the rest of 2024 for me, so here’s my plan.

I’ll ask Rival to upload it to Fights.Sexy in increments of ten chapters a piece so it won’t be such a slog to read there. Also, I will take periodic breaks from this story now and then to do some other, smaller story ideas I’ve been having. Buckle up, everyone. This will be a long, wild ride.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Re: My Update Page

I am not a Jedi (Alas ! LOL) but I hope and i wish the force (of a gifted erotic writer) to accompany you during all this wild trip !!
    Now I wait chapter 2 even more than before !!