Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bring your sister!

Hi guys, have been lurking on the forum for over a decade.
    I've read hundreds (if not literal thousands) of catfight stories.

I've made plenty of related artwork *shameless plug incoming...* so do feel free to check out my DA page.
    After all this time reading, I've decided to try my hand at writing! Not my comfort zone so slightly nervous.
    Have completed the first chapter, and currently almost done with the second. Will upload that in the upcoming days.

Feel free to provide me with pointers or praise.

Warning! The story you're about to read contains destruction, duplicity, deception, drama and, ultimately, defeat.

Anyway, here goes;

Chapter 1 - The conflict

The two boys hated each other but could not risk fighting. One more incident between the two would spell expulsion from their prestigious private school. They were both excellent students; one had been the district's top student the previous year, whereas the other was on track to unseat him.
    Both of them well aware that getting into a fight would invariably result in expulsion, the boys tried to steer clear of each other as much as possible. However, the tension was palpable. The two had been friends since kindergarten—and now they wanted nothing more than to murder each other. It wasn't something either of them could control; it just felt like they couldn't let go of the hate.
    In class, there were plenty of opportunities for conflict: when one of the boys had to answer questions or read aloud during group activities, the other boy would quietly mock him or shoot wet balls of paper at him through a hollow pen.
    But it was recess that usually brought the two of them to blows. That's where things got most interesting. Things didn't go so well if the two boys were together on the yard. Now, however, as soon as the bell rang, they would be on different sides of the field. Some teachers were pleasantly surprised by this and once even complimented them on settling their feud. No response came from the two boys.
    Other teachers assumed that the boys were plotting against each other or playing some kind of game—but neither boy ever admitted to any such thing. After several weeks of peace and tranquility, it appeared like the boys had buried the hatchet.
    Till one day, over lunch...

~~~

"Hey fuckface, I'm talking to you!"
    "What? That's no way to address your daddy"
    "You're an idiot."
    The two boys sat across from each other, eating their lunches. From behind them came the sound of laughter as a group of girls chatted about something. The boys continued to stare at each other as they chewed.
    "What do you want?" said the first boy. "We are on our last warning. We can't fight here. Someone'll see us," he added, glancing around quickly.
    "But I'm not going anywhere. If you wanna play, then we'll play."
    The two stared at each other. One of the boys, Edward, had an average build with short brown hair and a small nose. He wore glasses, a World of Warcraft sweater, and pleated trousers. The other boy, Jason, was slightly taller, leaner, and had dark blond hair that hung down to his shoulders. Jason was wearing chinos and a Marvel shirt. His eyes were narrow, and he seemed to always have a scowl on his face.
    "Let's sit over there," Edward suggested, pointing to a spot away from the rest of the students.
    Jason nodded. The two walked to the far corner of the room, away from the other pupils and teachers. There they sat, looking each other in the eye, waiting for the other to make the first move.

They sat in silence, hardly touching their food. Finally, after several long minutes, Edward began to speak. "So, how do you want to do this?"
    Jason smirked. "I heard you have a sister", he said.
    Edward stopped chewing. He didn't know why Jason had brought up his older sister. "Yeah, so do you," said Edward "what does that have to do with anything?".
    "Exactly. So do I..." said Jason "What was your sister's name again?"
    "Alice", replied Edward.
    "Ah yes, Alice... And how old is she now? 18, right?" asked Jason.
    Edward paused before answering, unsure of what to say. Why did Jason keep bringing up Alice? This was something that the two boys had never discussed before.
    "Yes, she's eighteen years old. What of it?" Edward finally spat out.
    Jason grinned. "My sister is the same age, remember her?" he asked.
    Edward frowned. He hadn't thought of Jason's sister in ages. Her name was Maggie. He had seen her around at Jason's house in the past. But why bring her up now?
    "What are you trying to get at?" Edward asked.
    "Oh, come on," Jason said. "You've always been slow. Don't you understand? We can't fight anymore, but our sisters... They can still fight, can't they?" he asked, grinning.
    Edward didn't respond immediately. He frowned and leaned back in his seat.
    "Come on man, think about it. We'll get kicked out of school if you and I fight. But if your sister fights my sister, we won't get expelled. That makes perfect sense, doesn't it?" asked Jason.

Edwards was shocked. Shocked at Jason's proposal and equally shocked at how much he liked it. He'd never considered having his sister fight Alice, but now that he had, he realized it was precisely what he wanted. His sister fighting Jason's sister. It was perfect.
    "No", said Edward, shaking his head.
    "Why not?" Jason asked.
    "Because there is no way that my sister would agree to this," Edward said.
    "Really?" asked Jason. "What makes you think she wouldn't do it?"
    "She's smart; she knows better than to get involved in our feud," said Edward.
    "That's where you're wrong, Eddy. Your sister is incredibly dumb. She's so dumb; she's retarded," said Jason.
    "Shut up!" Edward exclaimed, pushing his chair back and standing up. "What's your problem? You know what? You're just acting all cocky because you know Alice won't actually do it." He glared at Jason.
    "You're right. I am acting cocky. Why? Because I know that she will actually do it, and I also know that my sister Maggie will beat the shit out of her," said Jason, smiling.
    Edward's pondered. How could Jason be so confident? He tried to mentally compare his sister Alice to Jason's sister Maggie. Both of the sisters were tall, attractive, and beautiful. They also shared a similar build.
    In fact, Edward's sister's figure was almost identical to that of Jason's sister.
    He kept thinking about the similarities between the two. They both had flat stomachs and huge breasts on their slim frames. Their faces, however, were completely different. Alice had strong features. She had a strong chin and a sharp jawline. Her brow was arched but thin. She had dark green eyes, full lips, and flawless skin. Her brown hair was long and wavy. Maggie's face, on the other hand, was softer, rounder, and more feminine. She had thick, full lashes and big blue eyes. Her hair was straight and dark blonde. Her skin was smooth and soft.

"Actually, I think my sister could fuck yours up," Edward said.
    "Ha!" laughed Jason. "Your sister is nothing compared to mine. In fact, I bet she'd lose to Maggie in a second," he said.
    "You're fucking crazy," Edward said. "You seriously believe your sister could beat Maggie? You're insane," he said.
    Edward grinned. He couldn't help himself. The idea of his sister beating Alice weirdly aroused him. He was so excited to watch this fight. He felt like his blood was boiling.
    Jason shook his head. "I think we are on the same page here." He glanced around the cafeteria. "We should go somewhere else if we set this up. Let's use the restroom and call our sisters. Then we'll be able to get this show on the road."

The two boys rose from their seats and made their way to the restroom.

It was Friday afternoon, and the two boys were in the boys' restroom. Edward and Jason sat on the floor, their backs to the wall, their feet propped up on the sinks. They were talking and laughing loudly. Other students passed by, unsure what to make of the unusual camaraderie between the two enemies.
    Edward and Jason were discussing the upcoming fight.
    "All right, so what's the plan?" Edward questioned. "How do we try and convince my sister to agree?" Edward inhaled deeply. He was tense. His mind was buzzing with thoughts. He loved this idea but hated that Jason had convinced him.
    "Well," Jason began, "we tell her it's a bet, and we'll give her a thousand dollars to beat your sister!"
    Edward snorted. "A thousand dollars?" he asked. "What does she have to prove?" he asked.
    "Nothing, really. Just... basically everything." Jason explained. "Your sister will be challenged to a fight, so she has to come out on top or lose face and her thousand dollars."
    "I don't think just money and pride will be enough to convince them.." Edward muttered.
    "Yes, the plan isn't very compelling now that I've articulated it. They probably wouldn't take the money to avoid the fight entirely." Jason concurred.
    "We must make fighting meaningful for them. Make it appear as if this is a serious situation, not a joke. As though it were a real fight with major consequences." Edward stated.
    "Like what?" Jason wondered aloud.
    ""Well, I think we should create a situation in which they are forced to fight, a way to compel them to want to fight", Edward explained.
    Jason paused for a moment. That hadn't occurred to him. "All right, I like the concept; let's start figuring something out," he said.
    The rest of the recess was spent discussing between the two boys. Working on plans and brainstorming ideas

~~~~

After school, the boys met again in the library. It was empty, and they had the entire room to themselves.
    "Ok, let's come up with a few good scenarios," Jason said.
    Edward nodded. "Yeah, good idea."
    They spent the next hour creating a list of situations that would prompt either of their sisters to want to fight the other. The boys came up with many different examples, including:
    - The two girls had been dating their boyfriends before breaking up. They could try to convince them that their ex was now seeing the other girl.
    - Fuck up their rooms and say it was a 'prank' by the other girl out of spite.
    - Making them envious of the other in a situation where the other is receiving more attention than herself.
    - Spreading rumours about them and blaming the other girl for them, saying she wants to harm her reputation.
    There were dozens of other options. The boys took these as inspiration and started creating plots based on each scenario. The two boys worked hard, jotting down ideas and discussing them as they went.
    Finally, the two boys came to a decision on their final plot.
    "That's it. That's the one, "Edward stated.
    Jason gave a nod. "This is unquestionably the best one yet."
    Later that night, they would carry out their plan.

After a long day, Edward's sister Alice arrived home exhausted. Her father was reading the newspaper at the dining room table. As Alice walked in, he looked up. "Darling, welcome home," he said.
    Alice gave a weak smile. "Thanks, dad. Can I ask you a question? "She asked.
    "Sure, what’s on your mind? "He said.
    "I'm not sure what to make of it, but I heard Jason and Edward were arguing again at school today. Do you know if that is true? "She inquired.
    His father chuckled. "No, I don't believe so. I mean, they're always getting into trouble together, they're always goofing around, and they're always fighting. It's most likely nothing."
    "Are you sure?" Alice doubted. "You worry too much. Edward is perfectly fine, "He stated.
    Alice gave a nod. "Hmm, okay. Thanks," she said. She went upstairs and into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. She closed her eyes and lay down on her bed. She was only awake for a few minutes before napping.

~~~~

Edward arrived at his parents' house several hours later. He unlocked the front door, said his hello's and goodbye's to his parents, and entered his sister's room. He was caught off guard seeing her sleeping on the bed. In her exhaustion, she hadn't bothered changing and had simply removed her pants and plonked down on the bed. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her soft tits bobbed up and down as she slept. The teenage girl lying there in just her string and shirt was quite hot. He couldn't help but stare at her, even though she was his sister. Her body was toned as a result of all her swimming and running. Edward thought about how good it would feel to bury his face between those full breasts. His cock twitched, and he snapped out of it.
    He sat beside her and stroked her hair gently. She shifted slightly, mumbled something, and awoke from her light nap. "Hello, sis. Are you all right? " He questioned.
    "Uh-huh," she said quietly. "What are you doing in my room? I'm not dressed."
    "Nothing just wanted to chat," he replied. "I had another bad day at school."
    She sat up and covered her lower body with a blanket. "Did you two fight again?" she inquired.
    Edward raised an eyebrow. "What exactly do you mean?" His heart beat faster. He was overjoyed that the small school canteen scene had reached his sister. It would make playing a victim so much easier.

"You know... fight... that guy Jason? I heard you guys fought again today, and that you were upset," She spoke with a slight slur.
    Edward suppressed a grin. "I don't want to discuss it," he said. "Don't worry about it, okay? It was just a petty argument. Nothing to be concerned about," He told her reassuringly.
    Alice widened her eyes. "So it is true!"
    "Nothing, it's Nothing. Just forget about it, "Edward stated.
    Alice looked worried. "No! I need to know, are you in any trouble? Or were you hurt? "She inquired.
    "What? Obviously not." Edward replied quickly. "You know me. I can take care of myself. But do you remember Jason's sister Maggie? She got involved ."
    "Wait. What happened?" Alice asked.
    "I told you, it's not important. It's not like you would help anyway." Edward stated. "In any case, I'm off to bed, " He stood up and began walking towards the door.
    "Wait! What? Stop!" Alice cried. "Tell me what happened!" she pleaded.
    "Just forget about it. I don't want to talk about it." Edward mumbled. He began to walk down the hallway.
    "No! Please!" Alice yelled. "You're my younger brother. I have to know if you're in trouble! I would do anything to help you! "She begged.
    Edward came to a halt. He turned back towards his sister. "Fine. I'll tell you. However, you have to promise not to tell anyone else. Okay? " He stated seriously.
    Alice gave a nod. "I promise," she said.

~~~

Edward took a deep breath. "Alright. Here we go. I had just finished my lunch when Jason began fucking with me. I left the lunchroom because I didn't want to take the bait. But Jason followed me, and he was followed by Maggie. You remember her, right?".
    "Yes, of course. The blonde," she answered, "used to be in your school's swimming team, right?".
    "Still is. And yes, that's the one," Edward replied. "So Jason was loudly talking shit about me to her, calling me a weakling, a nerd, and claiming he would kick my ass.
    I couldn't have it anymore, so I tried to approach him, but Maggie got in the way. I told her to go fuck herself and mind her own business. She said her brother's business was hers, and I should watch out," Edward continued, continually reading his sister's reaction to the story. So far, so good, he thought."

"I probably should have left it alone, but I didn't. I told her I didn't hit women and that she shouldn't get involved. Then the bitch shoved me. I was caught off guard because I hadn't anticipated that, of course. So I lost my footing and fell over." Edward said.
    "They had a great laugh, and Maggie began bragging about how strong she was. How she works out all the time and how she would kick my ass. It looked as though she wanted to have a go right then and there!" Edward exclaimed, "I wasn't about to get tag teamed, so I told her that two-on-one wasn't fair. Then she said I should bring my sister then and that she would smash you in a fight too." Edward told her. His sister was visibly shocked by the turn in the story through which she'd become a part of it now.
    "So I told her that she was a psycho and should stop talking shit. But she insisted, saying she wanted to fight you, no, sorry, couldn't wait to fight you," Edward continued.
    Alice gasped. "Oh my God! You're not kidding?!" she said.
    Edward gave a nod. "Exactly what she said," he confirmed.
    Alice's pupils dilated. "She said she couldn't wait to fight mé?!" she exclaimed.
    "Yeah, it was really humiliating," Edward admitted.
    "But why would she say that?" Alice questioned. "Why would she threaten me when we haven't even seen each other in, like, more than a year?". Maggie had a puzzled expression on her face. "Why do you think she said that?" she inquired, her voice tinged with curiosity.
    "I'm not sure. Maybe she wanted to see if she could get a kick out of me? Or perhaps she actually wants to fight you and beat me up as a pretext to that end. I don't know, but I don't like it." Edward stated.

Alice frowned. "Well, what do you want to about it."
    "I wish I could just go fight Jason, but I can't..." Edward exhaled a sigh. "He's got his sister covering his back, and if I do, he and I will almost certainly be expelled from school if we are caught."
    "You don't have to do anything stupid," Alice told him. "We're not even sure if she actually meant it. She might have been joking."
    Edward shook his head. "No, I believe she was serious. She really seemed to mean what she was saying. "
    "How can we find out?" Alice asked. It looked like her initial shock had gradually shifted to curiosity, maybe even interest?
    "I'm not sure. I don't think there's much we can do." Edward was silent for a moment before saying, "I suppose I could call that asshole Jason and ask him."
    Alice agreed. "Call him already!" she exclaimed.
    Edward took out his cell phone, looked up Jason's phone number, and called him. He waited several seconds before Jason answered.
    "So you enjoyed being tossed around by a girl, yeah? Now you're looking to get some more?" Jason asked dryly.
    "Hello, this is Edward," Edward said nervously. He was immediately annoyed with himself because he had already buggered up the first sentence of the script he and Jason were going to perform for his sister.

For a brief moment, Jason remained silent. "What do you want?" he demanded.
    "I want to know what your sister's problem is with my sister," Edward said.
    "What are you on about?" Jason asked. "What exactly do you mean by 'her problem'? From where I was sitting, it sounded more like a problem for your sister," he said. You could hear his grin through the phone.
    "Come on, man, she was bragging about how she could kick Alice's ass. She said she couldn't wait to get it on," Edward responded.
    For a brief moment, Jason kept quiet. Then he spoke again. "So what?" he asked.
    "So what!?" Edward asked in return.
    "Yeah! So what?" Jason responded. "If that bothers you so much, come meet up. We can settle this once and for all. No holds barred," he said.
    Edwards looked at his sister, who was overhearing the conversation. She looked back at him wide-eyed. "I don't think that's such a good idea," he said whilst maintaining eye contact with his sister. Trying to gauge her reaction. She didn't appear apprehensive or disgusted, as Edward had anticipated she would be. She appeared intrigued and slightly excited instead. Whether this was due to the drama or the ever-more present possibility of a catfight. He was about to find out.
    Jason laughed. "Oh, come on, what are you afraid of?" he asked.
    "Okay, fine. We can meet up somewhere. And bring your sister!" Edward shouted. He hung up the phone before Jason could respond.
    For a brief moment, the bedroom was deafeningly silent. Edward was gelling the cold sweat that collected on his neck and armpits caused by the stress and excitement. This was the make-or-break moment.

Alice stared thoughtfully at the blanket she was clutching. She then turned to face Edward, looking him in the eyes. She brought her face so close to his that he could feel the breeze of her breath on his chin. Alice then finally broke the silence. "So this is happening? You and I are going to meet up with Maggie and Jason for a fight?" Alice asked him.
    "Yeah, it looks like we will," Edward replied, his insides bursting with joy and his cock suddenly pressing so hard into his jeans that he thought he might rip them. "You've got my back, right?".
    Alice slowly nodded. "Of course, I've got your back. I'm here for you, bro."
    Edward smiled. "Thanks, sis."

The following day, Edward headed to school early, excited to tell Jason that his sister had agreed to meet up. As soon as he arrived, he saw Jason standing outside the entrance. Edward approached him quickly. "Dude, that worked brilliantly! Alice agreed to fight Maggie!" he exclaimed, overjoyed.
    Jason grinned. "I know, right? I was half afraid it wouldn't work, but it was incredible; I hate you, but that was some fucking legendary acting, bro!" he exclaimed.
    "Thank you, dude," Edward replied cautiously, "but like, we're only halfway there, yeah, we still need to get your sister to agree to fight Alice."
    "Bro, that'll be simple; I'll just tell her about the plan and that she can't back down from Alice," Jason said.
    "No, that won't work. You have to make her actually WANT to fight." Edward explained. "Because if she doesn't want to fight, it'll be pointless; she'll try to find a way to de-escalate the situation, and my sister would still agree to that."
    Jason shook his head. "I know my sister, dude; she's never said it, but I know she doesn't like Alice; she'll want to fight her no matter what."
    "We are so close; do you want to risk it now by being lazy?" Edward venomously snarled, "This is precisely why you will never be the district's honour student."
    "Fuck you. I just don't have an obsessive-compulsive personality disorder like you, fucking nerd," Jason responded. "But it's cool. We can just do the same shit we did with your sister to get her pumped," he added.

Edward nodded cautiously, unsure if he was being told he was correct or being insulted. "Hmm, okay.. yeah.. let's do that..," he said as the boys headed for class.
    The day seemed to last an eternity. The boys couldn't stop daydreaming about what was about to happen. Edward was thinking about what his sister should be wearing during the fight. He was also wondering what she would look like when she was sweaty and covered in bruises and blood. He imagined what would happen if she was defeated after a long and brutal battle. Would she accept defeat gracefully? Or would she protest and demand another round? Finally, he pondered her reaction if she won the fight. Would she be pleased that she had destroyed her adversary? Or would she feel remorseful and guilty for hurting Maggie?
    Jason was also thinking about his sister. He knew he still had to convince her to fight. He tried to picture himself trying to convince her that she had to fight. What would he have to say? Would he be able to convince her? Or would he fail miserably? In any case, it didn't really worry him because the end result was inevitable. They were definitely fighting. Jason had a premonition, he could feel it in his bones, and there wasn't a damn thing he would do to stop it.
    Edward and Jason met in the parking lot after school. "Man, I am so pumped to see this thing play out," Jason said. "I hope I can convince Maggie."
    Edward gave a nod. "So where do you want to do it?" he asked.
    "Somewhere private and secluded," Jason suggested. "Like an abandoned building," he continued.
    Edward nodded in agreement.
    "Do you want to lead, or should I?" Jason questioned.
    "Lead the way," Edward said.
    They began walking towards the city's downtown, which had the majority of the abandoned buildings. They walked past the old post office and into a small alleyway between two large office buildings. The boys continued to walk past several deserted warehouses until they arrived at the end of the street. A warehouse stood out among the other structures. It was massive, made of brick and concrete that had been painted white decades before. A graffiti artist had sprayed a large red cross and an anarchy symbol on one wall. The walls were daubed with obscene symbols and other writings that made no sense to Edward. He shivered. This was one hell of a place.
    "I guess this is it," Jason said.
    Edward gave a nod. "All right, let's go in."

They entered the dark warehouse. Steel shelves stacked with boxes and crates of various shapes and sizes lined the walls. It was a maze of alleys between the stacks, lit dimly by fluorescent tubes suspended from the ceiling. They moved deeper into the warehouse in search of a suitable place for the fight. They both breathed a sigh of relief when they found it. It was ideal. It was a long, narrow corridor with a high ceiling. It was narrow enough that you had to walk through it in a single file. The floor was made of wooden boards, which would provide a little cushioning for anyone who fell. The dimensions would force you to face your opponent and make it difficult to attack from behind, which was important because Edward still didn't fully trust Jason not to intervene if Maggie lost. Another feature of the corridor was that it obstructed the girls' ability to leave. They'd have to either go past their opponent and their brother (a tall order) or turn tail and go past their own brother. Edward didn't think the sisters would do or be allowed to do that...

The boys began clearing out the corridor, moving the strewn-about boxes and items. It was a brilliant location. Edward couldn't have asked for a better situation. They secured the area after clearing the corridor by tying the door shut with rope. "This should do just fine," Jason said. "Let's get going, bro."
    The boys began their return home. Neither of them spoke. They simply walked silently, lost in thought. They had done it. They had persuaded both of their sisters to agree, no, want to fight the other girl. They had found the perfect location. It was real now. He was going to go get Alice. She was going to follow him to the warehouse. There she and Maggie would fight each other tooth and nail for their brothers. Edward was overcome with a range of emotions. He was ecstatic. He was overjoyed. He, too, was terrified. He was unsure about how his sister would handle this. He feared she might get hurt, that she might get injured badly. But his fear was overshadowed by his excitement at the prospect of watching his sister catfight. It was his first time seeing her in a fight. He'd seen catfight videos on YouTube and read stories about them. But he had never seen it in person. He wanted to see his sister in a fight. He yearned for it. He had to see it. He needed to feel the adrenaline rush, to hear his sister's groans as she fought Maggie, to smell the scent of sweat, to hear their bodies colliding, and to see their faces contorted in anger and lust. He imagined it, and it aroused him even more.

~~~

Alice sat by herself in her bedroom. She was waiting for Edward to come and pick her up. She dressed for the gym exactly as Edward had instructed: lycra shorts, a sports bra under a tight-fitting t-shirt with a hoody on top, and a worn-out pair of sneakers. Her face was flushed from nerves. As she waited for Edward, she wrapped her hoodie tightly around her. She couldn't stop shaking. This had been the craziest decision she'd ever made.
    In her mind, she kept replaying the phone call. She had agreed to his proposal without hesitation. She was terrified, but it felt right as if she was meant to do this. She imagined herself covered in bruises and scratches after the fight. She wondered what Edward would think when he saw her and Maggie fighting. Would he be disgusted? Would he want to put an end to it all? She was hoping he wouldn't. She wanted him to watch. She'd never done anything like this before, but she knew she'd have a good time. She was eager to learn what it was like to grapple with another woman, to use her strength and speed against her opponent, to feel the pain when her opponent hit her, to feel the thrill of victory when she knocked her down, and to feel the rush of victory when she pinned her to the ground. She almost felt as if she were being given a gift. She was about to experience something forbidden, something exceptional.

She looked down at her hands. They were trembling. She rested them on the backs of her legs to keep them steady. She remembered Edward telling her that Maggie would be wearing gym apparel as well. She examined her own attire. She could keep her gym outfit on. But what about her underwear? Could she do that, too? She remembered how Edward had joked about how she should fight in her underwear, and she laughed nervously. He'd insisted on her wearing as little as possible. She could see the reasoning behind the advice. After all, it was a fight. She would be less constrained if she wore less clothing. Her opponent would have an easier time if her clothes restricted her movement. She decided that she was okay with fighting in her underwear but that she would make a point of removing her gym outfit once she was facing Maggie. That would be a nice surprise for her.
    She heard footsteps coming up the stairs after what seemed like an eternity. She peered out her bedroom door and watched Edward walk in. He looked a little nervous himself, but he was grinning.
    Edward came to a halt halfway up the stairs. "Alice? Are you prepared? "He asked.
    She fully opened the door and stepped out onto the landing. Edward was waiting for her down below. He had a big grin on his face. She noticed his eyes scanning her from head to toe. He was checking her out, and she felt her face flush.
    "You look fantastic," he said. She smiled quickly, shut the door, and followed him downstairs. The house was unusually quiet. Alice was taken aback by the silence. When she and Edward got together, everything was always so loud: the TV was on, music was playing, people were talking, screaming, laughing... She loved it. But today, it seemed almost deserted. They stepped outside. The streets were empty; nobody was out and about. Was everybody indoors? Had they heard about the catfight? She hoped so. She didn't want anybody else to see her fight.
    Alice also smiled. "So, where are we going?" she asked.
    "Just follow me," Edward instructed.

They made their way down the street, towards the city centre. They walked past the old post office and down the small alleyway between the two large office buildings. Then they made their way down the street to the abandoned warehouse.
    "Here it is," Edward announced. "We're here."
    "Wow," Alice exclaimed. "It's massive."
    "Yeah," Edward replied. "But we'll only use a small part of it."
    "Come on," Edward said. He led the way inside. Alice followed, taking in the scenery. The warehouse was dark and cold. It was silent, save for the creaking of the old wooden floors beneath them. It had the feel of a tomb. She shuddered.
    "Where is the light?" she wondered aloud.
    Edward glanced around. "There are a few overhead lights," he explained. He pointed to a row of fluorescent tubes suspended from the ceiling. "That's all we need."
    "All right," Alice said. She looked around. She half expected to see a ring, perhaps something similar to what they used for wrestling practice at school. There was nothing. No equipment, no mats, and no boxing gloves. Nothing. She looked at Edward. "So we're just going to fight in here?" she questioned.
    He shrugged. "I thought you understood," he said. "When I said we'd go to a secluded location, I didn't mean a padded and matted arena."
    "Oh," Alice said. "I just wasn't expecting this. That's all."
    "It's not a big deal," Edward said. "Look, you've got to remember that this is supposed to be rough and dirty. This is a warehouse. You'll be fighting in the dirt. If you can't handle that, then don't do it."
    "I can handle it," Alice assured him. "I simply wasn't expecting this."
    Edward laughed nervously. "Well... I guess this is what you signed up for," he said.

He led the way to the corridor, taking a moment to pull the rope tied around a metal beam that was blocking the door. He pushed the bar aside, and the door swung open.
    She took a step forward and followed Edward down the corridor. He took the lead and walked ahead of her. The door behind them closed automatically. She could hear the latch click. She felt as if she were entering a dark world. They were cut off from the rest of the world. She suddenly felt very exposed. She looked up at Edward. He grinned back at her.
    She took a step forward and followed Edward down the corridor. He took the lead and walked ahead of her. The door behind them closed automatically. She could hear the latch click. She felt as if she were entering a dark world. They were cut off from the rest of the world. She suddenly felt very exposed. She looked up at Edward. He grinned back at her.
    "This is it," Edward concluded. He turned to face Alice. "Are you ready?"
    "Yeah, I'm ready," Alice replied. Her breathing was heavier than usual. She swallowed. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She was thrilled. This was it. She was finally doing it.
    They walked down the corridor. It was narrow and long, with a low ceiling. The floor was made of wood. It was dusty and clumpy. She could tell the wooden boards had been recently walked on. They continued until they came to a steel door that was blocked by a metal beam. Similar to the one that had blocked the entrance. Edward spun around.
    "I guess we're the first ones here," Edward said. "they should be here soon".
    "Are we staying in this corridor?" Alice questioned. She was feeling slightly claustrophobic.
    "Yes," Edward said. "you'll have plenty of space to move around without having to worry about bumping into things. Or anybody jumping you from behind."
    Alice's heart began to sink. She had anticipated fighting in the middle of a room, not being locked up in a cramped space.
    "Okay," she said. "Makes sense," Edward nodded. "Good. Let's wait here for Maggie and Jason."
    He started pacing up and down the corridor. He was visibly agitated. Alice tried to remain calm. She knew this was all new to him as well. They'd both agreed to do it, but it still felt strange.

"How long?" she asked.
    "Soon," Edward said. "I'm sure they're running late."
    She bit her lower lip and looked down at the ground. She found herself wishing that Jason and Alice would hurry up and get there.
    They heard footsteps approaching the corridor's entrance a few seconds later. When she looked up, she saw the door swing open. Jason and Maggie entered with Jason in the front. He grinned as he looked at Alice.
    "Hey there, Alice," he said. "What's up, girl?"
    Alice looked at Maggie, who stared back at her with an expression of disgust. Alice could tell that Maggie was trying to act tough, but she was obviously feeling uncomfortable being cramped in the narrow corridor.
    Edward gestured to Maggie's gym kit. "You will be fighting in your gym clothes, right?" he asked.
    The boys exchanged a quick look.
    "Yeah," Jason replied on her behalf. He stepped aside to allow Maggie to pass in front of him. She squeezed past him and continued down the corridor. She slowed down and stopped in front of Alice. She glared at her.
    "So?" Maggie asked. "Are you prepared to fight, bitch?"
    Alice returned her gaze. "Almost," she replied. She was slightly trembling. She had to force herself to remain calm. She reminded herself of the reason she was here. She reminded herself that this was precisely what she desired. She knelt and began to strip down to her underwear. She threw her shirt behind her back and pulled it over her head. She took off her socks and shoes, stepped out of her leggings, and tossed them to her brother. Who caught them. She was dressed in a tiny string and a tight bra. Her nipples pierced the thin fabric of her sports bra. She took a deep breath, straightened up, and returned her attention to Maggie.
    Maggie stood with her arms folded, staring at Alice's body. Her gaze shifted from Alice's thighs to her waistline. She examined Alice's chest, then her stomach, and finally her hips. The longer Maggie stared at Alice, the more nervous Alice became. She had no idea what was going through Maggie's head. Did she hate her? Was she intimidated? Was she scared? Was she angry? She couldn't tell.
    Then she noticed that Maggie's face had turned bright red. She saw her cheeks puff out. She realized that Maggie must be embarrassed. She wondered if Maggie was embarrassed because she would be fighting in her underwear or because she was working up the courage to strip down as well.
    She took a look at Maggie's body. Her shorts were form-fitting and stretchy. They tightly hugged her ass and legs. The top was also tight, hugging her breasts and exposing her cleavage. She peered down at Maggie's shorts crotch and saw the outline of her string and pussy lips through the thin material. She guessed that Maggie's panties must be practically translucent. Alice wondered what Maggie's bare skin would feel like against hers. Was she going to be smooth or rough? Soft or firm? Wiry or soft? She swallowed.

"Wow," Jason uttered.
    Maggie turned away from Alice's body and looked back at her brother. "Shut up," she snapped.
    Maggie turned back towards Alice. She yanked her top from her shoulders and hurled it at her brother. He had no trouble catching it. She knelt and removed her socks and sneakers. She unfastened her shorts and slid them down her legs. She kicked them out and walked away, tossing everything to Jason. Now she also stood there in just her bra and tiny panties.
    Alice was stunned by how hot Maggie's body looked. She was a stunning girl with flawlessly toned and tanned skin. She was tall and slender, with firm thighs. She had a flat stomach and a small waist, giving her an hourglass figure that every guy fantasized about. Her breasts were full, firm and perky, with hard nipples poking through the material of her bra. She looked down at her own body and how similar it was to Maggie's. Their faces were different, but they were otherwise the same.
    Alice was about to ask Maggie if she was ready when she heard metal scraping against the concrete behind her. She quickly looked around, looking for the source. Edward had turned around and blocked the door behind them again with the metal beam. Like clockwork, a similar sound came from the other side of the narrow corridor. Jason had also blocked the door on their side with a metal beam, locking the four of them into the narrow corridor. It was clear that they wouldn't leave until they were done fighting.
    Maggie clenched her fists. Her cheeks were flushed. She was breathing hard. She looked up at Alice, who was also breathing heavily.
    Edward and Jason stared at the girls' bodies, their jaws gaping.
    "Alright," Maggie said. "Ready?" she asked.
    "Okay," Alice said. "I'm ready."

The narrow corridor forced them to stand toe-to-toe, facing each other. Both their chests were heaving. Neither of them spoke a word. They just stared at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move.1e7bed854dfa179f2a575e2a96099ac0

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-S906B met Tapatalk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Re: Bring your sister!

Awesome. I myself also havent written for many years. I just started 2 weeka ago. Great start. Good luck

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

great start! Can‘t wait for the next part :-)
    realy intrigued by the setup, so many possibilities.
    The pic is great as well, I love that the bodies look real, not over the top like in many digital pics

- - - Updated - - -

could you post a link to your DA (deviantart?) page?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Looking forward to the next chapter, lovely work.

Junior Hostboard Member lslstsrs3's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story for far, can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great build up! looking forward for the next part, the visuals really add to it

Junior Hostboard Member henklul's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chapter 4 - The fight

Maggie then leaned forward and slapped her palm across Alice's cheek, knocking her back into the wall.
    Alice slammed into the wall. She shifted her gaze back to Maggie. She was dazed and baffled. Her ear was ringing. "Wait, what the fuck?!" Alice started yelling. She was enraged. "You b*tch!" she cried. "I'm fucking going to kill you!"
    She lunged forward, colliding with Maggie, pressing her body into the others. Maggie struggled to separate herself from Alice. They wrestled awkwardly up against the wall, staring each other down in this awkward position. Maggie's face turned bright red. She was already sweating profusely. Alice was also breathing heavily and drew her gaze to Maggie's chest. She noticed that under the thin fabric of Maggie's sports bra, her opponents' nipples were hard. The two were so close that their lips were almost touching. There was a lot of turbulent energy, hatred, and rage. The girls wanted to hurt each other but didn't really know how to do so. They slowly lifted their hands, unsure where each would grab. Maggie was the first to act again and grabbed the side of Alice's hair and pulled, and Alice quickly latched onto Maggie's hair as well.
    They leaned against each other as they struggled to pull each other's hair out, mashing their young breasts together as they struggled to keep their legs straight. The two locked their gazes on each other viciously. Their noses almost touched as their faces contorted with effort.
    The sight of their sisters fighting in their underwear enthralled the boys. Their large and perky boobs mashing into each other. Their pussies came tantalisingly close to touching as they struggled down the corridor, their sweaty legs intertwined in an effort to gain a grip.
    An uneasiness crept over Edward as his cock swelled into the hardest erection he had ever felt. He held down on it, trying to focus on just watching both girls try to yank each other's hair out and smash their tits together. Jason ran into a similar issue, and he tucked his throbbing cock into his waistband to avoid any unwanted attention.
    Both of the girls' faces were flushed. Their eyes were red with rage. Their hair was tangled in knots. Their bodies were drenched in sweat.
    As Maggie's hard nipples pressed against her chest, Alice felt a rush of excitement. She gasped audibly, unsettlingly relishing the sensation of her opponent's skin rubbing against her own. Her pussy began to moisten. She clenched Maggie's hair even more tightly in her hands.
    Maggie felt the same way. She, too, was uncomfortably enjoying the sensation of having Alice's body pressing against her own. She was breathing faster than she had ever breathed before. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She tightened her grip on Alice's ponytail.
    Edward looked at the fighting girls. He was still holding down his rock-hard cock, pressing against his pants.
    "Fuck," he muttered. "This is hot."
    Edward gave Jason a nervous look. He knew Jason was enjoying watching these two hot girls fight as much as he was. But he wasn't sure if saying anything about it was appropriate.
    Jason was equally tense. Seeing his sister struggle against Alice in such close contact sent shivers down his spine. He knew it was wrong in so many ways, but he couldn't take his eyes off of the girls. Mesmerised by the soft and wet bodies grinding against each other.
    He felt his cock growing even harder. He glanced down and saw that his bulge was still clearly noticeable in his waistband. He lifted the edge of his waistband to make sure that no one else had noticed. He reached for his cock with his and squeezed it softly to help him calm down.
    As the fight progressed, the fighters ploughed their knees into one another, further trying to injure the other girl. They also began squeezing their tits harder against one another, believing they were losing when the other pushed her breast deeper into hers.
    As their grips tightened, they could feel the roots of their hair coming out. The girls were already dripping with sweat. Sweat had rendered their small strings and bras practically imperceptible. Their breasts were still pressed against each other, and their thighs slid over each other. Alice let out an uncontrollable moan. The girls both despised how good it felt. They stumbled around, attempting to keep their balance against each other.
    Their nipples began to chafe against their bras, and the flesh of their young tits became uncomfortable and raw as they mashed their tits together further. Their heads were also becoming extremely sore due to the strain and hair pulling. Both had not expected it to be this even, painful, or difficult. They tried to hold on for a little longer, thinking they had the other girl's hair out by the roots, but after Maggie smacked her chest into Alice's one more time. Alice winced and let go of Maggie's hair. Maggie followed suit, believing she had surrendered.
    Edward watched the girls fall apart. He was mesmerised. He grabbed his dick again and squeezed it firmly, trying to relieve some of the pressure building up inside him, but it only made it worse. It was so hard and thick that it hurt to move. He bit his lip to stop himself from moaning. His hand shook as he gripped his hardening meat.
    The two girls had their heads bowed against each other. They were panting, exhausted, and covered in sweat.
    Their chests heaved. Their backs rested against the cold walls of the corridor. Their faces were red with anger, embarrassment, and lust. It was silent between them. The tension was palpable. The air was thick with anticipation. Maggie was feeling a mixture of emotions. She looked to the side and locked eyes with her brother Jason. She was ashamed and embarrassed. She was also excited. She knew she shouldn't be, but she couldn't help herself. She had come there to defend her younger brother, but now she had lost control. Her desire to fight Alice had become an uncontrollable, overwhelming craving. She did not want to stop.
    When Edward turned his gaze to Alice, she was glaring at him. Her face was flushed, and her hair was all over the place. She was panting heavily. On one side of her face, she had a distinct palm print. This was nothing like she had expected. Even though she felt pain all over, she was also strangely aroused. She was hot and sweaty, and her pussy felt like it was on fire. She looked down at her body, which was dripping wet. She hadn't anticipated how hot she'd become. She noticed her own nipples were erect and protruding through her bra. She felt a surge of heat travel up her body and spread throughout her limbs as she pictured herself ripping Maggie's clothes off, wrapping her arms around her, and crushing her against the wall.
    Edward looked down at his battle-weary sister. He felt terrible for her, but he couldn't help himself. He was so worked up that he needed to get off. He couldn't control his desires. He slid his hand down his trousers. He knew he shouldn't, but he was too horny to care. He took a deep breath and gripped his straining penis.
    As his sister continued her fight with Maggie on the dirty ground, he placed his hand on his shaft and gently stroked up and down, relishing the sensation. This time, Alice was the first to take to act. She kicked Maggie in the ribs from her seated position. Maggie's initial kick landed, but her second was blocked as Maggie raised her shin to check it. Alice countered by attempting a kick with her left leg, but Maggie also checked it. In an awkward scissor position, the girl's legs were straining against each other. Maggie pushed out against Alice's legs to keep them apart as Alice tried to squeeze them together.
    To keep from shifting, they locked their arms around each other's heads. Their legs pressed against each other as they attempted to outmatch one another. The girls dug their nails into the back of each other's necks, wanting to cry as their legs ached. It was a position that was stretching their pussies wide open. Both of them were moaning loudly. When Alice felt her muscles starting to give out, her eyes widened in alarm. Maggie's thighs were gradually opening, and she could feel it. She tried to push back, but Maggie's thighs were too powerful and opened wider than Alice expected.
    Alice's legs were spread out wide. So much so that she was trapped against the wall. Her hips quivered as her pussy was forced open wider, leaving a wet trail beneath her.
    She tried to resist, but she couldn't. She was pinned against the wall. She couldn't believe what was happening. Her face burned with embarrassment and shame. She tried to lift her head to see if the boys had noticed her humiliating pose, but she couldn't because of how she was positioned. She was completely trapped.
    Her thoughts were racing. She couldn't believe this was happening. She was both embarrassed and aroused at the same time. She was desperate to get free, but she didn't know how. Her pussy pulsated and dripped. She was drenched. Her juices were running down her inner thigh. She wanted to scream and beg her brother to help her, but she couldn't. She was completely helpless.
    She squirmed and writhed in her restricted position. Her hips were gyrating as she tried to relieve some of the pressure on her sensitive pussy. Her legs twitched and wiggled. She needed relief. She didn't know how much longer she could hold out. She started crying silently.
    Maggie's thighs spread wider, forcing Alice's legs apart further. She could clearly see Alice's vaginal outline. Maggie noticed that her opponent's pussy was dripping wet. The sight of her opponent's pussy shocked her. She hadn't taken her gaze away from it since she began to spread her legs apart.
    Maggie felt cool air hit her own stretched vagina as she parted Alice's legs further and further apart. When she checked her own pussy, she realised she was drenched as well. The outline of her own clitoris was enlarged and visible through her thin panties. She moaned loudly, unable to hold her breath, as their thighs pressed even more tightly against each other. She could smell her own hot, musky odour. She closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the feelings. She could not believe she was doing this. She was enjoying humiliating her adversary. She loved it. She was going to relish every moment of Alice's humiliation.
    Then something unexpected happened. When the girls pushed against each other again, the sweat on their legs had built up. The force caused their legs to slip past one another, continuing to slide down until their pussies collided. They both gasped. Neither of them had intended for this to happen. It was completely accidental.
    They kept their mouths shut as they waited for someone to say something, but no one did. They both remained motionless as they tried to comprehend what had just happened. Their legs still spread open. Their bellies, breasts, and vaginas grinding against each other.
    They were both flushed and sweating profusely. They could feel their legs trembling. It was extremely intense. They were turned on, captivated, terrified, and disgusted. They were in shock. They were both fully aware that what they were doing was wrong, but neither of them made a fuss. There was nothing else either of them wanted to do. It was so powerful. It felt so right.
    They were both bewildered by how the other made no attempt to escape their position. Every gasp and groan was audible between them. As their lips were inches apart, they could feel the other's warm breath against their skin. They were both exhaling heavily. All of the tension and energy they had been suppressing came rushing out of them. They had almost forgotten about the fight as the ey were both overcome by a strong desire. Something told them not to move. It was so intense. It was like they were in a trance.
    Suddenly, Maggie felt Alice's hands reach around her neck and wrap themselves tightly around her throat. She struggled, trying to breathe as she fought against Alice's grip. She knew this could only mean one thing. Alice wanted to strangle her. She fought with all her might, but she was being overpowered. Maggie felt Alice's fingers tighten around her neck as she pressed her against the wall, pushing her head back against the wall.
    Their breasts were tightly pressed together. Their legs still spread apart. Both of them moaned.
    Maggie's legs began to quiver uncontrollably as she held onto the hands on her neck. She was starting to go unconscious. Her heartbeat was pounding in her chest. Her legs and arms were becoming numb. Her vision gradually became blurry.
    Edward felt a wave of relief wash over him as he quietly masturbated. He was still standing right next to the fighting girls, but he didn't give a damn about anyone. He turned off that part of his brain and simply enjoyed the sensation of his dick being pleasured. He pumped harder and harder as he watched Alice and Maggie squirm in their sweaty, tight, full-body embrace.
    Jason had also been jerking off silently in his dark end of the corridor, trying not to disturb Maggie and Alice. He was in heaven. He was so transfixed that he didn't notice that his sister was losing her struggle against Alice. He didn't notice Alice's vicelike grip around her neck or her gasp for air. All he could hear were the wet sounds of their bodies slapping against each other as they continued to rub against each other. The corridor was filled with the sound of contrasted with Maggie gasping for air.
    Alice's hands were still tightly wrapped around Maggie's neck. She was squeezing her more and more tightly, strangling her, and she wouldn't let go. She was enjoying every second of it. As she felt Maggies's heartbeat quicken. Her own heart was pounding loudly against her chest.
    She squeezed harder and put more pressure on Maggie's neck, forcing her to gasp for air once more. She could feel their pussies rubbing together, and she could feel their juices running down her leg. She couldn't believe it, but she was getting off on this.
    She could tell Maggie was about to pass out and squeezed her heck even harder. Maggie's eyes were wide open as she tried desperately to take a breath. She was in full panic mode. She could feel her consciousness slipping away as her head slumped over. "Ungh," Maggie gasped as she passed out.
    Alice kept holding on for a few seconds after when Maggie lost consciousness. Unsure of what happened, of what it looked like to pass out. Alice then released her grip and immediately noticed that Maggie's legs were still spread open. She looked down and saw her legs were spread apart, as were her lips, which were slightly open. She examined her own thighs and noticed that her crotch was caked in her opponent's juices. Not sure if it was all juices, sweat, or both, but they were completely drenched.
    She looked up at her brother, who was watching them intently. He had his cock out and was stroking himself. His eyes were glued to the scene unfolding before him. She turned her gaze to Jason, who was also staring at them. She could see his erection sticking straight out, glistening with cum.
    She was beginning to come down from her high. Her heart rate had slowed, and she could sense herself returning to reality. This wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible. She looked down at her own battered body. She could feel her clit throbbing beneath her thin panties. She could feel her nipples erect and hard under her bra. She was ashamed of what she had done, but she couldn't deny the fact that she had gotten off on this. It was so intense.
    She looked down at her hands. She could still feel some of Maggie's hair between her fingers. Her pussy was still gushing with arousal, and Maggies's pussy pressed slightly against hers. She wanted to touch herself, but she couldn't bring herself to do it in front of her brother and Jason. She was embarrassed. She was angry. But most of all, she was frustrated and ashamed.
    Alice pushed the unconscious Maggie off her as she stood up quickly. She was sore, exhausted and humiliated. Her bruises were causing her pain. She was drenched in her own fluids and covered in sweat and dirt.
    She tumbled towards Edward, who grabbed her and drew her in for a hug. She hugged him tightly, trying to hold back tears. She was ashamed of what she had done. She'd never felt more guilty or dirty in her life.
    "Are you all right? You're shaking, "Edward asked.
    "I'm fine," Alice said quietly. She felt a sharp pain on her scalp from where Maggie had pulled her hair earlier. She rubbed her hair, feeling a bump where Maggie had hit her head against the wall.
    "You did it," Edward said quietly in her ear.
    She looked her brother in the eyes and smiled weakly. Her cheeks were flushed red, and she was still trembling. She felt like she was going to cry. "What?"
    Edward leaned in closer and kissed her on the forehead. "You've won."
    She looked down at her feet, embarrassed and ashamed. She knew she was the winner but didn't want to acknowledge it. She didn't want to admit that she had enjoyed anything at all during this fight. She turned to face Maggie, who had regained consciousness and was curled up in Jason's lap on the ground. She looked miserable. She was trying to hide her embarrassment by covering her face with her hands. Her hair was messy and dishevelled, and she was drenched in sweat. Jason stroked her head as she buried her face in his chest.
    "Let me help you clean up," Edward said.
    Alice gave a nod. She turned away from Jason and Maggie and walked over to her clothes, which were spread out on the floor. She wiped down her chest and stomach with her sweater, then her legs, trying to ignore the smell of her own scent. She quickly gathered her belongings and dressed.
    "Let's go," Edward suggested.
    While Maggie was still sitting in Jason's lap, Alice and Edward stepped over them and walked down the dark corridor towards the door they had entered through. Before they reached the end, Edward turned around and looked back at Jason. "When you leave," he said, "bring your sister".

Junior Hostboard Member henklul's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maggie db495c7a084fc190dfe3a431192a2f40

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

OMG. That was hot. Good even fight till the end.