Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: The Voyeur - by JB57

As much as I liked King’s story, this was that times a million. I absolutely loved how unapologetically brutal, hateful and vicious it was. It really felt like the two of them hated each other. My predictions are that they eventually find out that the Husband knows what they’ve been doing but the Husband brings a second mistress into it and they become distracted by more competition.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; April 13th, 2024 at 06:33 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you!

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Oh man! A JB twist on one of my stories. This was super fun to read, and new for me. A story written from your perspective and wow, it was great. You UPPED the sexy and sexfight while keeping it just a bit more brutal. That was awesome plus I really enjoyed the small differences that I caught and of course the added battle scenes. I'm glad you kept out naming the characters cause I think that was a big part of the story. I also liked how you made it more animalistic between them. Adding a tattoo to the wife of course I enjoy cause I really like similar styled women fighting. Again, I could still see the core of the story I wrote but with just enough new toppings that reading it was just as fun. Overall, I have more to say but I'll message some of it. But this was a treat and thanks for it! Can't wait for more.

Junior Hostboard Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    Oh man! A JB twist on one of my stories. This was super fun to read, and new for me. A story written from your perspective and wow, it was great. You UPPED the sexy and sexfight while keeping it just a bit more brutal. That was awesome plus I really enjoyed the small differences that I caught and of course the added battle scenes. I'm glad you kept out naming the characters cause I think that was a big part of the story. I also liked how you made it more animalistic between them. Adding a tattoo to the wife of course I enjoy cause I really like similar styled women fighting. Again, I could still see the core of the story I wrote but with just enough new toppings that reading it was just as fun. Overall, I have more to say but I'll message some of it. But this was a treat and thanks for it! Can't wait for more.

Similiar styled women fighting is your biggest selling point for me. Especially with the librarians , the sorority girls , the band members , the anime girls from the Maggie saga and now even the streamers from the new series.

I loved both your and JB's version of this tale. Pretty happening stories these days, good going writers.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjaz12345 View Post
    Similiar styled women fighting is your biggest selling point for me. Especially with the librarians , the sorority girls , the band members , the anime girls from the Maggie saga and now even the streamers from the new series.

I loved both your and JB's version of this tale. Pretty happening stories these days, good going writers.
    JB, I’m just gonna throw this out there. You have my blessing to give your own perspective on any of my stories. Be my guest. You are almost unanimously agreed to be the best author on this site, so I’d consider it a tremendous honor. It’s like getting your song parodied by Weird Al.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YuriLesboLover View Post
    JB, I’m just gonna throw this out there. You have my blessing to give your own perspective on any of my stories. Be my guest. You are almost unanimously agreed to be the best author on this site, so I’d consider it a tremendous honor. It’s like getting your song parodied by Weird Al.
    Hi Yuri,

Thanks so much! That is a real compliment. I really enjoy reading and absorbing other people's stories. I've really enjoyed all of King's writings, but this was the first time he wrote something that I felt I wanted to put my personal touch to, and that was largely because i really wanted a true sexfight between the women. I had the same reaction with the very first story I wrote, which was the continuation of Inge.

Thanks again,

JB
    JB57