Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: The Voyeur - by JB57

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Believe it or not i just read it.
    Great job !!
    I like King's original version, I also like yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Now Yuri added a probable continuation, (hot and interesting), let me add one more :
    The rematch had finished, then another match, then another...
    One evening, while both in bed, the follwing dialogue :
    wife : "horny bitch ! I love to hate you while i fuck your brains out"
    mistress : "Same feelings fucking slut ! I guess you know that your husband is not anymore the reason we fuckfight that often !"
    wife : "he isn't after the first minute our cunts met !"

I like this continuation very much! I think the story that opponents becoming lovers, and especially drop the man (or original person they chase), are very fascinating idea. I am wondering where can I find such stories with this idea? Thanks a lot!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccenil View Post
    I like this continuation very much! I think the story that opponents becoming lovers, and especially drop the man (or original person they chase), are very fascinating idea. I am wondering where can I find such stories with this idea? Thanks a lot!
    CCenil, the lines I wrote are mine, the ideas though are not only mine. Quite some writers have following this idea : two women sexfight over a man, then they liked each other (mostly to fuck each other) that much that they kept using their competition over a man just as an excuse for their wild moments they share. Or, they completely left him behind. Even in this board there are 1-2 stories (or more ?) which are based on this idea. Unfortunatelly I do not remember any titles. I hope some members here to help you. Or in other adult sites you may find this twist. But you have to do a good search, it is not that easy, because only very few times, the titles of a story/hints if there is what you search in the plot.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; May 5th, 2024 at 04:04 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccenil View Post
    Hi Ccenii,

The one story I've written that definitely has this theme is "Hot Tub Parties." The continuation of Rodman's "New Neighbors" that I wrote also alludes to something like this happening at the end, though it is not definite.

I've written a number of stories/series that have two women fighting over a man that quickly becomes more about them going after each other out of lust. The "Kath vs. Kil" stories are explicitly like this. Kath vs. Druuna and Kath vs. Muuta is also like this too. In all of those cases, the man involved pretty much drops out of the picture.

My "Hotel" series (with Pat vs. Marsha) is also like this.

"Bianca Torres and the Minotaur's Mistress" also has these elements.

I'm sure there are other stories I've written that touch on this theme, at the least.

You should be able to find all of these by using the search function. If that doesn't work for some reason, all of my stories are on Rival's Rapture's site, fights.sexy.

Good luck!

JB
    Last edited by JB57; May 5th, 2024 at 08:26 AM.
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Ccenii,

The one story I've written that definitely has this theme is "Hot Tub Parties." The continuation of Rodman's "New Neighbors" that I wrote also alludes to something like this happening at the end, though it is not definite.

I've written a number of stories/series that have two women fighting over a man that quickly becomes more about them going after each other out of lust. The "Kath vs. Kil" stories are explicitly like this. Kath vs. Druuna and Kath vs. Muuta is also like this too. In all of those cases, the man involved pretty much drops out of the picture.

My "Hotel" series (with Pat vs. Marsha) is also like this.

"Bianca Torres and the Minotaur's Mistress" also has these elements.

I'm sure there are other stories I've written that touch on this theme, at the least.

You should be able to find all of these by using the search function. If that doesn't work for some reason, all of my stories are on Rival's Rapture's site, fights.sexy.

Good luck!

JB

Thank you so much for sharing this exciting and precious list, JB! I have read "Hot Tub Parties" for 3-4 times , I really love the natural conversion process how Laura and Jesse addicted to each other; and also same for "New Neighbors" where the neighbors started to develop a higher priority bond than to their husbands (although it is not explicitly emphasized, the indications are still fascinating). Another my favorite from your masterpieces is "Back to School", I am so impressed by how deep the two wives love other; and similar "Wife vs. Mistress".

I cannot wait to read the other stories you mentioned.

Junior Hostboard Member Ahmadb4's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that was incrediblee story, not only very erotic but also the male protagonist is funny as hell , thank you so much for the great story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12