Thread: Girl Grudge - A Novella by Mr. Cage (Conclusion)

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The finish...

Cat

==========

Jessica started to push up with her hands in the dirt above Chelsea 's head, but the black girl wrapped her arms around the blonde's slender back and pulled her close. Jessica groaned and continued to push up. Then the blonde screamed and jerked. Her whole body was writhing. She threw herself to the side and Chelsea rolled on top.

The black girl had sunk her teeth into Jessica's right breast. It looked like she had sucked half of it into her mouth and then clamped her jaw down. Jessica screamed and ripped at Chelsea 's braids, pulling out fistfuls of the tiny tighten woven braids, but Chelsea kept chewing. In fact the black girl rolled on top still hugging Jessica to her mouth, still chewing on both tits.

Jessica arched her back and tried to roll Chelsea off, but now the black girl spread her legs and dug her toes into the dirt stabilizing her position on Jessica's belly. Jessica' arch collapsed and she screamed in agony and maybe terror. Her tits were being chewed!

Jessica pounded on the back of Chelsea 's head and neck. But, still the black girl kept biting. Blood was flowing down Jessica's side by her armpit, whether it was tit blood or the gore from Chelsea 's ruined face it was hard to tell, as it turned out it was both.

Jessica cried and wailed screaming for Chelsea to stop. Then the blonde girl cursed and grabbed for the side of Chelsea 's face. Chelsea had her face in between Jessica's breasts and protected for the moment. Jessica howled, but methodically worked her nails into Chelsea 's cheeks, then she thrust her thumbs across her own tortured breasts in between her tit flesh and the swollen flesh of Chelsea 's battered face.

There was a moment as Jessica screamed with her eyes closed and kicked her heels uselessly when I thought the tit bite would finish off the blonde. But then just as Jessica twisted her head back in forth in agony, Chelsea screamed and rolled off holding her eyes.

Jessica sat up crying examining her breasts. They were marked with deep bite after bite. Where the skin wasn't broken it was deeply bruised. Where the skin was broken the gashes were deep and ragged. Blood dribbled out of the wounds and now made rivulets down the white girl's belly.

Chelsea was on her knees rubbing her eyes yelling about being blinded. I thought the fight might be over. Then Chelsea cocked her head and looked out of right eye; it was red and there was a deep gash in her cheek. The left eye was clamped shut. It was watery, swollen and the lid and cheek showed the gashes left by the white girl's thumb nail. Maybe she hadn't been blinded, but her left eye was closed for now.

Chelsea stood. She was covered in sweat and blood, caked with dirt from the stable floor. Jessica quickly stood and reluctantly let her breasts free from her cupped hands. The beauties were visibly swollen and colored deep red, dark blue and bright red with bloody gashes. The white girl's tits had been mangled, but I thought she was still winning the fight. What were tits compared to eyes?

Chelsea rushed forward cursing. The blonde planted her feet and swung away again. She slammed three fists into Chelsea 's bloody face rocking the black girl backwards. Chelsea staggered, lowered her head and charged. Jessica side stepped and slammed a fist down on the black girl's neck as she passed. Chelsea staggered and fell to her knees by the line of bags.

Jessica was breathing heavy, but she moved forward to finish the black girl. Chelsea struck out with a savage mule kick that sank deep into Jessica's belly. The blonde gasped and doubled over. Chelsea grabbed a handful of hair with one hand while still on her knees. She aimed a wicked uppercut with her right fist and cracked Jessica on the nose. The blonde dropped to her knees and blood poured out of her nose.

Chelsea hammered the blonde again with her right fist. This time Jessica replied with a left and a right, both targeted on the black girl's already damaged eyes. Chelsea 's head snapped side to side and she rocked back on her heels. Jessica raked her claws across the black girl's tits trying to get some revenge. Chelsea gasped and threw a handful of dirt into Jessica's face.

The blonde girl was startled and took most of the dirt in her open mouth. She spit out the dirt and rubbed at an eye. Chelsea rocked forward and grabbed the blonde's hair. Jessica sank her claws into the black girl's tits again, but Chelsea took it. She jerked Jessica forward and butted the blonde on the chin with the top of her head. Crunch!

Jessica's arms dropped for a moment and she slumped forward with her head still pitched back. Blood poured out of her mouth. I wondered if she had bitten off her tongue, but instead she had broken off a tooth and it had cut through the back of her lip and now protruded through her lower lip, revenge for the second fight! Blood seemed to pump from the wound.

Chelsea was unsteady, but she held the white girl by the hair and butted her again on the forehead. Jessica flopped on impact and her hands made grabbing motions at something only the blonde could see. Chelsea rose up on her knees and twisted Jessica's head to the side. Then the black girl opened her mouth and actually bit into the swelling knot on the blonde's forehead.

The shock woke up Jessica. She screamed and cried as her forehead was opened up. Her right hand curled into a claw and she punished Chelsea 's exposed cunt. Now it was the black girl's turn to scream with her head back. She let go of the tangled, bloody blonde hair and grabbed for the hand between her legs.

Chelsea screamed and pulled at the offending wrist with both hands. Jessica took aim with her left fist and smashed the black girl in the face five times fast opening up Chelsea 's right cheek and trying to close her remaining eye. Chelsea finally jerked the hand out of her crotch and rammed her body into the blonde knocking her back on her heels. They wrestled covered in each other's blood and sweat on their knees.

Chelsea got her fingers into Jessica's tit wounds and forced the blonde onto her back. Climbing on top, the black girl spread her legs and you could see the inside of her thighs was bloody. She climbed on top of the blonde and sank her teeth into the already bloody tits.

Chelsea screamed and went for the eyes again. Chelsea 's face was forced away. Her eyes were slits now and Jessica's bloody thumbs slid across the tortured flesh of her once flawless black cheeks. Flesh and gore were packed under the white girl's thumbnails. Chelsea sat up on Jessica's belly and started punching the white girl in the face. She missed more than she hit, but when she hit it hurt the blonde bad and caused her to cover her face.

Chelsea grabbed the blonde's wrists and went for a school yard pin with her knees, but Jessica bucked and the black girl flew over the top to land face first on the line of feed sacks. She moaned and tried to press up, but she didn't have the energy.

Jessica rolled onto her belly and got to her hands and knees. Blood poured out of her nose and mouth now splattering the already muddy dirt beneath her. Both beauties were coated now in a fine layer of dirt caked into the blood and sweat that covered their once beautiful bodies. Jessica crawled forward going to finish off Chelsea .

She grabbed Chelsea by the back of her tangled braids and pulled her face up. Chelsea 's bloody face was a ruin. Holding the almost limp black girl by the hair with her left hand, the blonde reached around and raked her bloody nails across the black girl's face again and again. She was trying to rip Chelsea 's face off!

Chelsea moaned and suddenly lurched backwards. Jessica wasn't hit but she was pushed back on her heels. She jerked on the hair and started to reach back around for another swipe at the bloody face. What she got was a blind elbow to the mouth. Crack! Jessica went limp and slumped on her knees blood rolling out of her mouth along with another tooth. Her perfect bite would need some work for sure.

Chelsea tried to turn around on her knees. She was blind for sure now. She reached out with her bloody hands feeling her way. Then suddenly she doubled over and started coughing up everything she had eaten or drunk that day. Then she went still.

Dale and Jimmy looked at each other. Neither girl was moving. Jimmy climbed over the pile of feed bags and touched both their necks. He said they were still breathing and declared they had both lost the fight.

Dale looked kind of horrified now and muttered, ?What do we do? Shit they are all fucked up. I never thought it would be this bad.?

Jimmy smiled and said, ?Well you're right they're both fucked up and that means they both lose.?

He unzipped his pants, grabbed Jessica under the arms and threw her over the feed bags her ass up in the air. Dale protested that Chelsea hadn't won. Jimmy laughed and said she had lost too and it was time for Dale to collect his prize. Dale looked around guiltily. Then he shrugged, dropped his pants and dragged Chelsea over the feed bags side by side with Jessica.

Chelsea moaned and pushed off the feed bags. She felt Jessica beside her, grunted like an animal and started fighting again. Jessica was out of the fight. Chelsea was blind, but she fell on the white girl, bit into her shoulder and pounded away blindly with her fists.

Dale stepped back. Jimmy laughed and said, ?Shit, looks like your girl lost. Now help me get this crazy bitch off her so I can split that white ass.?

Dale nodded and pulled Chelsea off. Chelsea muttered wildly about killing the bitch, but finally her last burst of energy left her and she slumped to her knees.

She asked weakly, ?Did I win??

Dale said, ?Yep, I guess you're the last one fighting!?

Chelsea moaned and weakly raised one bloody fist and then tried to yell in triumph. What came out was a weak squeak, but then she wanted to know what was happening.

Jimmy spit on his hand and lubricated his hard cock and said, ?I'm about to bust her ass for you baby.?

Chelsea nodded weakly and said, ?Fuck her till she bleeds!?

Jimmy cheerfully said, ?Just because I love you babe!?

So from my position in the loft I watched Jimmy work his huge black cock, glistening with his sweat, inch by inch into Jessica's tight ass. She moaned after the first four inches and actually stirred when he shoved all the way in and bounced off her dirty ass cheeks. Jimmy whooped and yelled as he hammered into Jessica. Chelsea 's busted mouth split into a twisted mockery of a smile.

?Fuck that ass!? she snarled between gasps.

Jimmy whooped, ?I'm popping her for you baby girl!?

Jimmy took about ten minutes to squirt his wad deep into Jessica's ass. The battered blonde merely grunted a couple of times and then went still. Luckily I could see she was still breathing.

When he was done Dale said, ?What the fuck do we do now??

Jimmy shrugged and said, ?Well I clean mine off and take her back to the Prom parking lot so she can show everybody she kicked your girl's ass.?

?But her face, everybody will see she's been in a fight and there will be trouble!? Dale warned.

Jimmy smiled and said, ?White boy, you're a fucking quarterback with a scholarship to the State University . I'm the top scorer on the basketball team with a free ride for a year or two until I turn pro. Ain't nobody no how going to do anything to us because a couple of crazy cunts almost killed each other in private. Once their mothers and the school knows what they did and who was involved, they'll fucking cover it up. Hey, man. Show some balls. We just get them home and ride it out. As long as it doesn't get reported everybody will cover their own ass. And speaking of ass, you're girl's ass sure was fine. No need to thank me for opening her up.?

Well I never would have bet money on it but, Jimmy was right. Both girls ended up in hospital, but absolutely nothing happened to anybody. The cops were involved for a while and the school got into it. All the kids talked about it, but the five of us who witnessed it kept quiet and the tapes remained a secret. And my girl fucked me like a demented rabbit for a month after the beating. She was totally turned on by the vicarious violence!

I kept waiting for the shit storm to fall, it didn't, so I asked my Mom what was going on she said, ?Be quiet. Forget. There is no reason to ruin four young lives and destroy everything this town and school stands for. Thank god there was no recording this time or witnesses! Now, I want you to forget all about these rumors and stay out of trouble!?

That's when I learned once and for all that the world is like high school with money. It may be true that you shouldn't do the crime if you can't do the time. But it is even truer that for some people in some circumstances there are no consequences because everybody just agrees to turn a blind eye and pretend there is nothing there.?

And speaking of eyes, Chelsea wasn't blind. She was able to finish her junior year and returned the following year as the top senior girl. Her complexion helps hide the series of healed scratches and gouges that become apparent when you stare. Jessica really fucked her up before losing to that elbow shot.

Jessica's folks kept her out of school the rest of her junior year and sent her away to some private academy for her senior year. With several thousand dollars of dental and cosmetic work she was as beautiful as ever. If it wasn't for the shame of her defeat I'd say she came out of the fight in better shape than Chelsea .

To complete the cover-up, Jessica's parents actually moved to another town to insure that their daughter would never run into Chelsea again. I think that was wise since they would kill each other if given have a chance.

It was like the fights didn't happen, but how do you explain the almost feature length footage Fight Promoter and I put together: the three fights, Jimmy's sexual various escapades, the planning, the set-ups, the aftermaths, the interviews and the commentaries. It's a classic.

We've sold it ?exclusively? six times so far to perverts with money, lots of money. If Jimmy and Dale become big time pros or Jessica becomes a famous senator or something, then we'll sell it again for a fortune. People should be careful what they do as kids because today, somebody somewhere has a recording of it just waiting to be released. Oh, and I just got an e-mail from Jessica. She says she wants to see me this summer before we go to school. She wrote, ?I plan to be in town long enough to settle some old business.?

I guess maybe my story doesn't have a finish yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was hoping someone would reply... *sigh* oh well. You know me Cat, it can't get too extreme, but it doesn't have to be extreme to be good. (it doesn't hurt tho... LOL!)

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MrCage... His stories are always wonderful! This one is too... One thing: the black girl won, which is surely my taste, but not MrCage's usual conclusion.
    Very good story! Too bad he posts so rarely!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

great story BUT (I admit it-I was cheering for the blonde because I"m an auburn blonde)... the blonde was winning at the school till the sister interfered; the blonde won at the pool; and she was mostly winning in the stable....I think you should have left them as a draw with both getting fucked. Afterall, when the black girl came to, she was declared the winner. Blondie also came to.....I look forward to blonde revenge.